"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you"? "The Kingdom of God is INSIDE you? - Luke 17:21

God's Truth

And what does Jesus say, "The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority, but the Father who dwells in Me does the works."
(John 14:10)

Peter told the dispersed Jews, "elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:2)

Our sanctification is based on obedience and the blood of Jesus Christ.

Unless we obey all ten of the Father's instructions we are not sanctified, which is the purpose of the Commandments.

Have no no idea how you think you have gone against me and have proven yourself with scripture.

The first scripture you gave does not nullify the scripture I first gave about how we are commanded to obey Jesus.

The second scripture you gave says what I said first, and that is to be OBEDIENT TO JESUS.

1 Peter 1:2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

As for the ten commandments...we have more than ten. As for the Sabbath day...that is about Jesus. That is about being in the Sabbath Rest, Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Observing special days is NOTHING.

Special days were about Jesus.

Special days were a shadow of Jesus.

Jesus has come and there are no shadows in him.

Ben Masada

The Kingdom of God is Within you; the Kingdom of God is Inside you aka the Kingdom of God is among you. (Luke 17:21) Now, if you read Exodus 19:5,6, the Kingdom of God is Israel.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Special days were a shadow of Jesus.

Jesus has come and there are no shadows in him.

Paul said, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an Holyday, or of the new moon, or of the Sabbath days, which are a shadow of things to come, but the body of Christ." (Colossians 2:16-17 KJV)

Paul's expression "things to come" means they are future, not past.

Things to come.

beameup

Suit yourself but you are simply in denial, or worse, changing the meanings of the statements of the Master to suit your own fanciful futurist world dominating global empire thousand-year dominion paradigm based in the literal physical flesh mindset of the natural man.

No. According to your "Unitarian" theology, the Kingdom of God was INSIDE the Pharisees.
Jesus told them so, and he doesn't lie.

Now, tell us how many times you have died and come back to life? Inquiring minds want to know.

daqq

No. According to your "Unitarian" theology, the Kingdom of God was INSIDE the Pharisees.
Jesus told them so, and he doesn't lie.

Now, tell us how many times you have died and come back to life? Inquiring minds want to know.

Why is it that your kind never learn? Always the same MO: first comes the mocking and scoffing; then comes the slip of the tongue where you blaspheme the name of the Father and utterly defile your own soul, (more than once in your case), then the boil in your forehead begins to fester; then the comes the murder out of your mouth which proceeds from your heart. :chuckle:

You deny the scripture yet again: for the man is the Land and Elohim created both the Land to be inhabited and the man to be indwelt. That is how it has been from the beginning. The whole purpose for the creation of man is to be in communion with his Creator. The scripture says so in many different places and ways. It is not something that only began when you think your new religion started. :)

God's Truth

Paul said, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an Holyday, or of the new moon, or of the Sabbath days, which are a shadow of things to come, but the body of Christ." (Colossians 2:16-17 KJV)

Paul's expression "things to come" means they are future, not past.

Things to come.

Paul was revealing the OLD Testament words.

Paul was revealing the mystery.

You are trapped.

Ben Masada

Would the "unpardonable sin" be associated with the stoning of Stephen? :)

No, that would be a homicide. An unpardonable sin is the sin of suicide; and it is unpardonable only because once dead, the one who committed suicide is dead and for that, he or she can never achieve forgiveness for his or her sins.

God's Truth

Yes, this time you are right because, I love so much the Land of Israel that I find right to say, it is inside me; meaning in my heart. And that's the Kingdom of God. (Exodus 19:5,6)

No land is inside anyone. If you are trying to say your heart's desire is for earthy land, then I understand what you mean. You have your heart set on things of this world. This world will be destroyed. You should set your heart on things above. You will not have the Holy Spirit of God living inside you unless you come to God through Jesus.

Hebrews 11:15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. 17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac on the altar. He who had received the promises was ready to offer his one and only son,…

daqq

What I spoke of was straight from the writings of Paul:

If Paul is the only one whose words you believe are for you, and yet you do not understand Paul, then what are you left with? You too will stand before the Bema of Messiah. We are confident and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Master. Wherefore we labor, so that whether present, or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the Bema of Messiah; that every one may receive the things done in the body, (the time appointed of the Father when a child becomes a son), according to what each has done, whether for the good or whether for the evil. Those of us therefore knowing the terror of the Absolute Master; we persuade men. Those of you who know Him not, eat, drink, and rise up to play.

In Dam-meshek the governor under Aretas Azazel the king of the desert kept the city of the Damessenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me: and through a window, in a wickerwork birdcage basket was I let down through the wall, and escaped his hands. It is necessary to vaunt, though not advantageous for myself, but I speak of visions and revelations of the Master. I know an anthropon manfaced, (countenance), in Messiah, prior to nine years ago; whether in the body, I know not, or whether out of the body, I know not, (YHWH knows), that certain such a one was caught up to the third heaven. Also I know a certain such a one, an anthropon manfaced, whether in the body or apart from the body, I know not, (it is a day that only YHWH knows), how that one was caught up into Paradise, (which is not the same as the third heaven), and heard unspeakable words which are not lawful for a man to utter. The one is your twin and is slowly killing you, that is, the old man nature, (The old man ancient one, with countenance exalted, he is the head; and the false prophet teaching lies, he is the tail, [of the dragon]). But if you believe neither Moshe nor Yeshua nor Paul then why would you believe me?

But you neither understand nor believe Paul. So, again, as already said in the above post to you; if Paul is the only one whose words you believe are for you, and yet you do not understand Paul, then what are you left with? You are lost and without hope in the world because you already foolishly cut yourself off from the Testimony of Yeshua by claiming that his Testimony was for a different dispensation and people. And yet you do not understand Paul because you have not been through the things necessary to understand him; you therefore stand on the outside looking in because you refuse to include yourself in what is written, and because you refuse to actually DO the things which Yeshua commands his disciples and followers to do. By cutting off the Testimony of Yeshua from yourself you have made yourself nothing more than a passive bystander, with no change of heart, having no part in what you are seeing or reading in the writings: it is like a movie being played out before your eyes; but when you are done reading you go right back to your own life and continue on with yourself, living and walking in your own ways in the machinations of your own vain imagination, telling yourself that you are already "saved", (lol).

2 Corinthians 12:2-9
2. I knew a man in Messiah
[anthropos one] before fourteen years ago; [Galatians 2:1] whether in the body, I cannot tell, or whether out of the body, I cannot tell, Elohim knows, [Zechariah 14:7] such a one was harpazo-caught up unto the third heaven.
3. ALSO I knew a man, [anthropos two] such a one, whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell, Elohim knows:
4. How that he was
harpazo-caught up into the Paradise, [Luke 23:43] and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5. Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
6. For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he sees me to be, or that he hears of me.
7. And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
8. For this thing I besought the Master thrice, that it might depart from me.
9. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Messiah may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 5:5-11
5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is Elohim, who also has given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Master:
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight:
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Master.
9 Wherefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him:
10 For we must all appear before the Bema-judgment-seat of Messiah; that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to that has been done, whether good or evil.
11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Master, we persuade men; moreover we are made manifest unto Elohim; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

If indeed you overcome in your hour of trial, you will indeed meet the Master in the air, (and the seventh Angel will pour out his bowl). After that you will not blaspheme again, (having known the terror of the Master). See also Leviticus 16. :chuckle:

:sheep:

beameup

What I spoke of was straight from the writings of Paul
:sheep:

So, now you are Paul and you were stoned to death and then came back to life?
How many times did you die and come back to life? Was a UFO in anyway involved?\
Enquiring minds want to know.

daqq

So, now you are Paul and you were stoned to death and then came back to life?
How many times did you die and come back to life? Was a UFO in anyway involved?\
Enquiring minds want to know.

You know that for you to pretend you have an inquiring mind is unrealistic to put it nicely. However you do have Moses, the Prophets, the Writings, the Testimony of Yeshua, and the writings of his Apostles including Paul. But if you do not believe them then no doubt you would not believe anything I might have to say. You are only here to bring attention to yourself which is why you produce threads like rabbits produce offspring. :)

beameup

You know that for you to pretend you have an inquiring mind is unrealistic to put it nicely. However you do have Moses, the Prophets, the Writings, the Testimony of Yeshua, and the writings of his Apostles including Paul. But if you do not believe them then no doubt you would not believe anything I might have to say. You are only here to bring attention to yourself which is why you produce threads like rabbits produce offspring. :)

Thanks, I do post a lot based solely on excerpts from "Moses, the Prophets, the Writings".
It seems that you are repelled and appalled by Scripture from the Tanakh. In the Tanakh, the Devil's demise is revealed and God's plan to save man from eternal separation due to sin is revealed.

if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.

Last edited: