The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
All of that and little to no scripture.

Christians are not under the law because they are "in Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" The law will damn you to hell. Not only that the law will cause you to sin, Romans 7:8-12.

The law is holy and good because it reveals the just, holy nature of God. But you don't want to be under that. If you stand before God in the judgment and you are judged by the law, you will most certainly perish.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL, again, what you told me,i.e., right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, and consensus. It is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil.

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

The purpose of the law is to convict and condemn, Romans 3:19,20. There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

=spam. We know that, demon. By the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL, again, what you told me,i.e., right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, and consensus. It is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

The purpose of the law is to convict and condemn, Romans 3:19,20. There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21.

=spam, false dichotomy, and quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the objective law no longer exists, being replaced by the Holy Spirit, which is subjectivity, as the moron confuses objective revelation, given by written(scripture) words, and illumination/interpretation.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law does NOT cause anyone to sin, and that isn't what Paul says in that text, either.

Did the command from God to not eat the fruit of a certain tree CAUSE Adam to sin?

Correct, GD, as Pate asserts that the problem is the law, not him/us, as he butchers what Paul is conveying in Romans 7 KJV, as, in his usual MO, leaves out ...

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

-------

8: But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Thus, sin taking occasion/ opportunity,"sin revived/became alive= military terms,, as in "waiting in ambush," as Paul is referring to Satan/the subtil serpent(Genesis 3:1 KJV), who took the same opportunity to seduce Adam with false promises, thus bringing an end to fellowship with God, as humanity's bondage to sin commenced.

The "original plan," in Eden: Romans 7:10 KJV And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

But man rebelled, as he does now...Man is the problem...as Paul goes on...

Romans 8 KJV
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Granted, the law could not produce the righteousness of God, but it is not the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God's fault. No, the problem was in the flesh-us; but thanks be to the LORD God, what The Law couldn't do, He did.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Robert Pate

Banned

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

john w

Hall of Fame

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Evasion, non responsive spam.

=spam. We know that, demon. By the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pope Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

=spam, false dichotomy, and quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the objective law no longer exists, being replaced by the Holy Spirit, which is subjectivity, as the moron confuses objective revelation, given by written(scripture) words, and illumination/interpretation.

Robert Pate

Banned

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Again, all of that hot air and 0 scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame

Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.

=satanism

Evasion, non responsive, spam. Answer your own "argument:"

Robert Pate

Banned
Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.

=satanism

You have no scripture.

I might as well be talking to an atheist. Maybe I am.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no scripture.

I might as well be talking to an atheist. Maybe I am.

Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. which you will not, cannot deny, you demon induced fraud...... And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.

=satanism, as the demon, abolishes scripture, admits that he is a pawn of the devil.

Get off this site, you scripture deleter, hater of the LORD God, flipping the bird at Him, as you satanically delete, most of the scriptures.

You make all of us sick, with your satanic dung, filth, scripture corrupter, deleter, rejector.

Robert Pate

Banned
Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. which you will not, cannot deny, you demon induced fraud...... And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.

=satanism, as the demon, abolishes scripture, admits that he is a pawn of the devil.

Get off this site, you scripture deleter, hater of the LORD God, flipping the bird at Him, as you satanically delete, most of the scriptures.

You make all of us sick, with your satanic dung, filth, scripture corrupter, deleter, rejector.

All of that and not one single scripture. How can you claim to be a Christian and not quote scripture? Can it be that you don't believe the Bible? There is something wrong there. And then all of that name calling. That is not of the Holy Spirit, it is the spirit of the devil. Christians do not persecute other Christians by calling them names. It appears that you have a need to vent your hostility on Christians. I think that you have a serious problem and need help.

john w

Hall of Fame
All of that and not one single scripture. How can you claim to be a Christian and not quote scripture? Can it be that you don't believe the Bible?

Catch that drunkeness, TOL? He deletes 3/4 of the bible, and slurs the above. I believe every word, and, unlike you, I quote all of it, do not delete words, change words, or add words to it, fraud, as you're no bible believer. No, devil boy, I/others have produced dozens of scripture, you satanic liar, but you delete them, cross out words in the book, and change words in the book.

Hey, Pate-Is this alleged destroyed/abolished/non existing anymore/void unholy, not good, not spiritual law of God, according to you, reinstated, resurrected,raised from the dead, become "unabolished/undestroyed/un made void/re-existed," in the future?:

Zechariah 14 KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished. We now have a New Testament and a new and living way. It is called "living by faith". We don't live according to the Old Testament, this is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and rules that are found in the Old Testament.]

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished. We now have a New Testament and a new and living way. It is called "living by faith". We don't live according to the Old Testament, this is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and rules that are found in the Old Testament.]

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 66 KJV
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 24 KJV(during "The Great Trib")
1Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Revelation 12 KJV

7 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14 KJV

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Psalm 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

And then all of that name calling. That is not of the Holy Spirit, it is the spirit of the devil. Christians do not persecute other Christians by calling them names.

You're not A Christian, as no God hating person, such as yourself, that attempts to abolish most of the bible, is of God, but is of satan, and the bible demands that I name call such wolves, mark/expose/identify them, to protect the sheep from you "spiritually" raping , molesting, and devouring them,so what is your point, demon? Rhetorical q.
It appears that you have a need to vent your hostility on Christians.

No, only towards wolves, children of the devil-you.

I think that you have a serious problem and need help.

Menbers of the boc do not care what wolves, satanists "think." Your point?

Robert Pate

Banned
Catch that drunkeness, TOL? He deletes 3/4 of the bible, and slurs the above. I believe every word, and, unlike you, I quote all of it, do not delete words, change words, or add words to it, fraud, as you're no bible believer. No, devil boy, I/others have produced dozens of scripture, you satanic liar, but you delete them, cross out words in the book, and change words in the book.

You're not A Christian, as no God hating person, such as yourself, that attempts to abolish most of the bible, is of God, but is of satan, and the bible demands that I name call such wolves, mark/expose/identify them, to protect the sheep from you "spiritually" raping , molesting, and devouring them,so what is your point, demon? Rhetorical q.

No, only towards wolves, children of the devil-you.

Menbers of the boc do not care what wolves, satanists "think." Your point?

You are not a member of the boc. Christians don't call people names. You have a hostile, bitter spirit that is not of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not a member of the boc. Christians don't call people names. You have a hostile, bitter spirit that is not of God.

Be gone, you wicked demon, as no Christian attempt to delete 3/4 of the book, as you do, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, as you do, assert that the good, just, holy, spiritual law of God, which reflects His character, to all of mankind, is not good, just, holy, spiritual, and is destroyed,as you do, and asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the law, and the prophets.

So, since you're not a Christian, what is your point re. name calling, demon?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Be gone, you wicked demon, as no Christian attempt to delete 3/4 of the book, as you do, asserts that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt, as you do, assert that the good, just, holy, spiritual law of God, which reflects His character, to all of mankind, is not good, just, holy, spiritual, and is destroyed,as you do, and asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the law, and the prophets.

You don't have to be so hostile.

it is old.

Robert Pate

Banned

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit. But the lawless and disobedient are the ones that need the law. I suppose this is why you want to be under it. you need it.

john w

Hall of Fame
The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit. But the lawless and disobedient are the ones that need the law. I suppose this is why you want to be under it. you need it.

Spam, satanic false dichotomy.

The righteous man does not need the law because he lives by faith and the Holy Spirit....The Holy Spirit replaces God's law-it has been abolished.

Tell us, POPE Pate, as I/others, have asked you for months, you deceiver, evader, con artist, how the Christian, objectively determines right/wrong? Go ahead, Pate. What is his/her reference point?

Pate: The laws of foreign countries must be abolished, or you are under it. The laws of the US must be abolished, are you are under it, and are automatically judges as "guilty."

=demonic intoxication

Tell us what tells you, POPE Pate, what is right/wrong, if you, being divine, know what is right/wrong, without the objective law as your source authority.You don't need it, eh, demon? You are your own Judges 21:25 KJV "god," are you, POPE Pate?

Go ahead, Pate-tell all of TOL. Unpack it for us, i.e., how the Holy Spirit tells you what is right/wrong, and stuff God's law, as your Holy Spirit "trumps" other's Holy Spirit.

He has not. will not touch this, as I've asked him over 20 times, as it will expose him as a moral relativism proponent, ethical subjectivism proponent, and a fraudulent, lying con artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.