The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am not under any laws or rules. I am God's free man in Jesus Christ.

Translated: The law must be destroyed/abolished/made void, or you are under it, it's authority, and are judged by it.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery, ...are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

Pate: Christ died in vain, as the LORD God should have not taken care of the sin debt/IOU by allowing him to pay for this debt/sin; That was not necessary!!!!He came to abolish/destroy the law, so there is no debt/IOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: The solution to me being charged with speeding, is to abolish the laws against speeding, not me paying the fine for the offense, or somebody else paying for it("No" to Christ dying for my sins, to pay for the debt/sin!!!)

Translated: Dementia, perverting the gospel of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
Religious people always bond together.

No, members of the boc rebuke wolves like yourself, who assert that Christ did not die for our sins, and that righteousness is obtained through the law, as you satanically assert that the Savior's keeping the law is imputed to us for justification.

Pate: Christ died in vain, as the LORD God should have not taken care of the sin debt/IOU by allowing him to pay for this debt/sin; That was not necessary!!!!He came to abolish/destroy the law, so there is no debt/IOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate: The solution to me being charged with speeding, is to abolish the laws against speeding, not me paying the fine for the offense, or somebody else paying for it("No" to Christ dying for my sins, to pay for the debt/sin!!!)

john w

Hall of Fame
Those that are in bondage to the law are those like yourself that are religious. Religion is a religion of law. Religion is always of the flesh because it is always about you. Faith and the Holy Spirit is not about religion or us. It is about Jesus Christ and his Gospel.
Translated: In order not to be in bondage to the law, the law must be destroyed/eliminated/abolished.

Pate: Unless the laws of foreign countries are destroyed/eliminated/abolished, I am in bondage to them, under their authority.

=Pate's demonic/dementia "reasoning."

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert,

You appeal to Gal. 4:21 then hop over to Colossians. Instead, spend some time in what follows in Gal. 4:22-31. In Gal. 4:22, note the word "For..." by the Apostle, wherein he begins to explain the reasoning behind what was asked in Gal. 4:21—to be under the law—signifies here in Gal. 4:21, to come under the yoke of the law, on the condition that God will act toward you according to the covenant of the law, and that you, in return, bind yourself to keep the law. In any other sense than this, all believers are under the law...but herein the Apostle Paul teaches of the law with its appendages.

You have a very bad tendency to cobble isolated verses together, absent from their surrounding contexts, and then make fanciful leaps. It is a method that can only lead to bizarre views and outright error.

Until you can demonstrate you have a good grasp of what Paul is speaking to in Gal. 4:21-31, you are just posting nonsense. So lay Gal. 4:21-31 out for the reader as you see it, explaining why you see things as you do. Of course, also include the context leading up to these verses at the beginning of the chapter, especially in consideration of our adoption in Christ the Apostle speaks to.

Maybe after you do some real heavy lifting, the conversation will proceed. :AMR: Barring such an honest effort, you are just Scripture dipping to your own folly.

AMR

Those that are in bondage to the law are those like yourself that are religious. Religion is a religion of law. Religion is always of the flesh because it is always about you. Faith and the Holy Spirit is not about religion or us. It is about Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

I am afraid that you are the child that was born after the bondwoman, Galatians 4:23. While I am the child born after the freewoman, Galatians 4:31.

I am not under any laws or rules. I am God's free man in Jesus Christ.

I ask you for your substantive interpretation of Galatians 4, and you respond with more mere assertions, Robert. Mere quotation of Scripture with some formatting and assertions thereupon is not exegesis. It is proof texting without a context.

If you are genuinely able to interpret Scripture, demonstrate it if you want to really have a discussion. Are you seeking discussion or just wanting to make pronouncements time and again? If so, I do not think you understand the purpose of an internet discussion site. TOL is not for mere blogging. TOL supports blogging, Robert:

http://theologyonline.com/blog.php

Why not start posting your very own blog here if you have no desire to actually engage or be engaged?

Your constant strain in your redundant threads of "I am right, you are wrong" is not moving the discussion forward. Rather it is the nana-nana-boo-boo of playground children.

TOL really needs something like this new rule proposal for folks like you, Robert:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...n-s-Religion&p=5132291&viewfull=1#post5132291

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
I ask you for your substantive interpretation of Galatians 4, and you respond with more mere assertions, Robert. Mere quotation of Scripture with some formatting and assertions thereupon is not exegesis. It is proof texting without a context.

If you are genuinely able to interpret Scripture, demonstrate it if you want to really have a discussion. Are you seeking discussion or just wanting to make pronouncements time and again? If so, I do not think you understand the purpose of an internet discussion site. TOL is not for mere blogging. TOL supports blogging, Robert:

http://theologyonline.com/blog.php

Why not start posting your very own blog here if you have no desire to actually engage or be engaged?

Your constant strain in your redundant threads of "I am right, you are wrong" is not moving the discussion forward. Rather it is the nana-nana-boo-boo of playground children.

TOL really needs something like this new rule proposal for folks like you, Robert:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...n-s-Religion&p=5132291&viewfull=1#post5132291

AMR

If what I post was not offensive to you I would be concerned. I really appreciate the fact that you don't like me or what I post. I consider Calvinism to be one of todays most demonic cults on the face of the earth.

You cannot instruct me in anything because you are void of the Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

Calvinism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ. Your Gospel is that you have been predestinated. You are basically trusting in predestination and not the saving work of Christ.

Epoisses

Another pathetic "one verse in isolation"ist.

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"

Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"

Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"

Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

Paul...Romans 11....the law is ordained to life....good....holy....spiritual...not void....

The sin debt/IOU/man's carnal laws, are contrary to/against us, not God's holy, good, spiritual law.

This is actually somewhat of an intelligent post. We are not saying that the laws of the land have been abolished and most laws of the land are based on the 2nd tablet of the Decalogue i.e. murder, theft, adultery, lying etc. but for believers in Christ who are empowered by the Holy Spirit they are no longer binding. Jesus tried to show in the sermon on the mount that hate and lust or the inward desires were also sinful and the carnal commandments only forbade the outward actions of murder and adultery. The spiritual nature of the law condemns even wrong thoughts and desires so losers like you who keep the law outwardly but are filled with every evil desire are still law breakers in God's estimation.

Did.....I...write..... that.....slow....enough....for .....a.....LOSER.....like....you .....to.....comprehend?

john w

Hall of Fame
This is actually somewhat of an intelligent post. We are not saying that the laws of the land have been abolished and most laws of the land are based on the 2nd tablet of the Decalogue i.e. murder, theft, adultery, lying etc. but for believers in Christ who are empowered by the Holy Spirit they are no longer binding. Jesus tried to show in the sermon on the mount that hate and lust or the inward desires were also sinful and the carnal commandments only forbade the outward actions of murder and adultery. The spiritual nature of the law condemns even wrong thoughts and desires so losers like you who keep the law outwardly but are filled with every evil desire are still law breakers in God's estimation.

Did.....I...write..... that.....slow....enough....for .....a.....LOSER.....like....you .....to.....comprehend?

You missed it, as usual, Dora. Again...This time, pay attention...

1.No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

Substitute you, for Pate:

The law no longer exist for Christians, but those that are under it will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.
Pate:We US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, because the laws of foreign countries do not exist.

Pate's Romans 6:14 corruption: "For you are not under the law, but under grace, because the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy and abolish the law, not the sin debt, and thus the law no longer exist."

No such thing as "The law no longer exist for Christians," but it does for others, you moron, as TOL laughs at your demonic "logic," butchering of the meaning of words.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries do not exist for US citizens, but those that are under it will be judged by it, as he, in dementia, intoxicated "logic," defines "do not apply," "have no authority/jurisdiction" for US citizens, as "do not exist."

Pate continues his demonic "logic," that, since someone cannot keep from doing/keeping the law of God, it must be destroyed/abolished/made void.And, unless a law is destroyed, we are under its authority.

The law has not been abolished for you because you are under it and will be judged by it.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery.... are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

And he, in demonic drunkenness, corrupts/trashes/butchers the meaning of abolish/destroy/makes void, saying something can be destroyed/abolished for some, un-abolished , un-destroyed, un made void for others.

Demonic moron, spiraling into dementia....Seen it often, in the financial services industry...

That is his demonic "reasoning," from the pits of hell.

Jesus came to abolish the law because we cannot do it.

For eg.:

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

We are not saying that the laws of the land have been abolished and most laws of the land are based on the 2nd tablet of the Decalogue i.e. murder, theft, adultery, lying etc. but for believers in Christ who are empowered by the Holy Spirit they are no longer binding.
You missed it, moron-ette, as usual. You and Pate assert that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and like Pate, with your false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insist, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL, again, what you told me,i.e., right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, and consensus. It is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another stooge like yourself is braying like a jacka.

Robert Pate

Banned
You missed it, as usual, Dora. Again...This time, pay attention...

1.No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

Substitute you, for Pate:

Pate:We US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, because the laws of foreign countries do not exist.

Pate's Romans 6:14 corruption: "For you are not under the law, but under grace, because the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy and abolish the law, not the sin debt, and thus the law no longer exist."

No such thing as "The law no longer exist for Christians," but it does for others, you moron, as TOL laughs at your demonic "logic," butchering of the meaning of words.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries do not exist for US citizens, but those that are under it will be judged by it, as he, in dementia, intoxicated "logic," defines "do not apply," "have no authority/jurisdiction" for US citizens, as "do not exist."

Pate continues his demonic "logic," that, since someone cannot keep from doing/keeping the law of God, it must be destroyed/abolished/made void.And, unless a law is destroyed, we are under its authority.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery.... are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

And he, in demonic drunkenness, corrupts/trashes/butchers the meaning of abolish/destroy/makes void, saying something can be destroyed/abolished for some, un-abolished , un-destroyed, un made void for others.

Demonic moron, spiraling into dementia....Seen it often, in the financial services industry...

For eg.:

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

You missed it, moron-ette, as usual. You and Pate assert that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and like Pate, with your false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insist, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL, again, what you told me,i.e., right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, and consensus. It is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another stooge like yourself is braying like a jacka.

Another long rambling post with 0 scripture.

People that are Christians use scripture to make their point because they believe that the Bible is the finale authority.

Your lack of scripture tells me that something is wrong. John said, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

Something else that is of a concern, is that you never refer to the Holy Spirit as your teacher and guide, John 16:13. Who and what leads you? It is not the Bible, nor is it the Holy Spirit. If you are 100% led by the law then you are nothing but a Pharisee.

john w

Hall of Fame
Another long rambling post with 0 scripture.

People that are Christians use scripture to make their point because they believe that the Bible is the finale authority.

Your lack of scripture tells me that something is wrong. John said, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

Something else that is of a concern, is that you never refer to the Holy Spirit as your teacher and guide, John 16:13. Who and what leads you? It is not the Bible, nor is it the Holy Spirit. If you are 100% led by the law then you are nothing but a Pharisee.

I/others gave you scripture, verse after verse, you vile demon, but you keep spamming we did not, you admitted satanist. And you, satanically, delete words from the book, add to the book, and delete passages. You now, on record, assert that:

Genesis-Malachi HAS BEEN ABOLISHED.

No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

The law no longer exist for Christians, but those that are under it will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

The law has not been abolished for you because you are under it and will be judged by it.

For eg.:

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate's demon induced assertion:

Poor bitter John W.

He is under the law and will be judged by it and most likely will be condemned.

The abolishment of the law is part of the Gospel and is good news. If the law had not been abolished for Christians we could not be saved. Simply because where there is law, there is judgment and condemnation. This is one reason why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21. The law demands perfection, we don't have it to offer. Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Poor bitter John W.

The abolishment of the law is part of the Gospel and is good news. If the law had not been abolished for Christians we could not be saved. Simply because where there is law, there is judgment and condemnation. This is one reason why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21. The law demands perfection, we don't have it to offer. Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. Now one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.

The below is all TOL needs to know about this demon possessed fraud, wolf, posing as a sheep, posing asa Christian, as the wicked, vile satanist, deceiver, child of the devil, on record, not only asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God, as it no longer exists, he also asserts, on record, that The Old Testament, Genesis-Malachi, has been abolished:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-the-fulfillment-of-the-Old-Testament/page11

Post #155

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Robert Pate

Banned
The below is all TOL needs to know about this demon possessed fraud, wolf, posing as a sheep, posing asa Christian, as the wicked, vile satanist, deceiver, child of the devil, on record, not only asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God, as it no longer exists, he also asserts, on record, that The Old Testament, Genesis-Malachi, has been abolished:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-the-fulfillment-of-the-Old-Testament/page11

Post #155

When you call me a demon you are calling Christ a demon. Spiritually, I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven.

You will not escape God's judgment for calling those that have been bought with the blood of Christ demons. It is a serious thing to persecute Christians by calling them names. But you will have to learn this the hard way.

john w

Hall of Fame
Poor bitter John W.

The abolishment of the law is part of the Gospel and is good news. If the law had not been abolished for Christians we could not be saved. Simply because where there is law, there is judgment and condemnation. This is one reason why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21. The law demands perfection, we don't have it to offer. Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.
No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

For eg.:

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.
More satanic devilish changing, abolishing scripture, as he abolishes "handwriting of" in Colossians 2:14 KJV.

The bible: ...blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us...

The devil and his child Pate: ...blotting out the ordinances(law)that was against us....

No , you wicked wolf, the Lord Jesus Christ blotted out the sin debt, the "bond indenture," the IOU=the handwriting=that was against us,contrary to us, you filthy devil boy, not the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God.

"The $2 bill of the US has been abolished."

Pate's corruption: See!!!! The US has been abolished, as I deleted "$2 bill of"!!!

Pate, to the judge: Judge, these laws against speeding, reckless driving, murder, rape, sodomy, prostitution..........................are contrary to all of us in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge, to Pate:No, moron, lunatic, the laws are good, they are not contrary to society. What is contrary to you, and others, is the debit/fine, you owe, for breaking those laws, creating a transgression, offense(sin). Throw this man out of my court.

Pate: Abolish the laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You vile, demonic deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
When you call me a demon you are calling Christ a demon. Spiritually, I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven.

You will not escape God's judgment for calling those that have been bought with the blood of Christ demons. It is a serious thing to persecute Christians by calling them names. But you will have to learn this the hard way.

No, you are not. You are a child of the devil, wolf, in sheep's clothing, God hating, Christ rejecting demon, as no Christian, believer in the LORD God of the bible, would assert this:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Robert Pate

Banned

For eg.:

All of that and little to no scripture.

Christians are not under the law because they are "in Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" The law will damn you to hell. Not only that the law will cause you to sin, Romans 7:8-12.

The law is holy and good because it reveals the just, holy nature of God. But you don't want to be under that. If you stand before God in the judgment and you are judged by the law, you will most certainly perish.

john w

Hall of Fame
All of that and little to no scripture.

Christians are not under the law because they are "in Christ" Romans 8:1. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation. This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" The law will damn you to hell. Not only that the law will cause you to sin, Romans 7:8-12.

The law is holy and good because it reveals the just, holy nature of God. But you don't want to be under that. If you stand before God in the judgment and you are judged by the law, you will most certainly perish.

Again, no scripture and then he uses secular examples to make his point.

No, spammer, again you spam that devilish lie, as I/countless others on TOL have given you dozens of scripture, but you delete them, change them, you devil boy.

There is no indication that John W. is a Christian. We are called to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1. John W,s spirit is not of God.

Christians don't call Christians demons and other names. Not only that he is not able to receive truth. Ephesians 2:15 plainly says that the law has been abolished, "even the law of commandments" If the law has not been abolished then we are under it and are subject to it.

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "Contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. It is a human impossibility.

You are not Christian, you devious wolf:

Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians.

You should be dancing in the streets. Instead you want to be under it.

Pate: No, the sin debt/IOU, has been abolished, you deceiver, not the law of God:

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "Contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. It is a human impossibility.
More of Pate's satanic, devilish changing, abolishing scripture, as he abolishes "handwriting of" in Colossians 2:14 KJV.

The bible: ...blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us...

The devil and his child Pate: ...blotting out the ordinances(law)that was against us....

No , you wicked wolf, the Lord Jesus Christ blotted out the sin debt, the "bond indenture," the IOU=the handwriting=that was against us,contrary to us, you filthy devil boy, not the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God.

"The $2 bill of the US has been abolished."

Pate's corruption: See!!!! The US has been abolished, as I deleted "$2 bill of"!!!

Pate, to the judge: Judge, these laws against speeding, reckless driving, murder, rape, sodomy, prostitution..........................are contrary to all of us in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are an impossibility to achieve!!!

The judge, to Pate:No, moron, lunatic, the laws are good, they are not contrary to society. What is contrary to you, and others, is the debit/fine, you owe, for breaking those laws, creating a transgression, offense(sin). Throw this man out of my court.

Pate: Abolish the laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate,to the judge: Unless you abolish the laws against speeding, murder,,................................................I will be under their jurisdiction, and judged!!!!! Abolish these laws!!!!!!!If these laws exist, I am under their authority, condemned automatically!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!

The judge: Lock this lunatic up, and put on him 2 straight jackets.

Pate, to the judge: I cannot keep these laws!!! Abolish them!!! They are the problem, they are not good, and are contrary to me, and all of society. They are the problem, not me!!!!!!That is the solution!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good. You are the problem, as you breaking them, is contrary to society, and the resulting fine/debt, is contrary to you. The good law stands. Lock this man up for disorderly conduct, intoxication.

Pate: Abolish the law!!!

The Judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone has offered to pay your fine/debt. Interested?

Pate: No!!!!! The solution is not someone, in my place(The Lord Jesus Christ), paying my debt/IOU(sin debt) for an offence/transgression against the laws of the US(Christ dying for my sins for transgressing God's holy, good, just, spiritual law), saw)!!! The solution is to abolish these bad laws!!!!! I reject anyone paying for my debt/fine!!!!

Pate rejects that Christ died for our sins, as his "solution" makes the Saviour's dying of no effect, as He died in vain.

On record.
Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, I am under them, subject to their jurisdiction. Abolish them!!!!!

This is the demonic "logic" of this poser.You vile, demonic deceiver.

He is a child of the devil, a wolf, in sheep's clothing, God hating, Christ rejecting demon, as no Christian, believer in the LORD God of the bible, would assert this:

Status
Not open for further replies.