The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
He can't help himself, he is full of the devil.

Funny, POPE Pate, as an admitted satanist,such as yourself, God hater, who asserts that the law justifies, who attempts to delete 3/4 of the book, and blasphemes the Saviour, on record asserting that He did not come to abolish/blot out/destroy the sin debt, but He came to destroy the law, thus asserting that the Lord died in vain.

You vile devil child.

The demonic drunk pate, again quotes 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, as his "proof text." Fine.

More meltdown into the world of confusion, deceit, diminished capacity,for this wolf. He has been caught, in another lie, contradiction, twisted, demonic "reasoning." To wit-He argues:

The reason Jesus abolished the law is because we cannot keep it. Where is no law there is no transgression....The law was made for sinners,not Christians-1 Timothy 1:9.

Thus, he continues to argue, that the law was abolished for Christians, but not for sinners, quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, dozens of times in recent days, asserting that the law only applies to sinners, not Christians. He asserts that Christians are not under the judgment of the law, because it no longer exists, citing "Where there is no law there is no transgression," i.e., no sin can be charged against Christians, as there is no law, to define the offense, the transgression. That is his on record "logic." And yet, in the "same breath," he asserts, again, on record,ad nauseam......

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128274-What-Does-God-Require-For-Your-Salvation/page3
Post #32

Paul referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. And then he spoke about his struggle with sin in Romans 7;13-25. We never reach the point where we think that we have arrived. We remain needy sinners, always in need of God's mercy and grace.

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners, saved sinners, but still sinners. But we have hope. Paul said, "Hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees then why does he hope for it" Romans 8:24. Paul saw himself as a wretched man. He even referred to himself as "carnal sold under sin". But then he had hope that he would be delivered from sin, death and the devil, Romans 8:25.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nces-of-Unbelief-or-Incorrect-Doctrine/page14

Posts #198, 200, 204......:

Paul is the one that referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Your problem is that you cannot figure out how one can be a sinner and still be saved. This is because you don't know nor do you understand the Gospel. .... Paul is the one that referred to himself as the "Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Paul also said, "That in his flesh dwells no good thing" Romans 7:18. Christians are called to live their lives before God as sinners, 1 John 1:8. No one measures up to God's standards. We all come short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.... As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners. We only have the first fruits or the down payment of the Holy Spirit. We are waiting to be delivered from the flesh. See Romans 8:22-27.

Tell us, Pate, with more of your demonic "logic"- how can Christians be called sinners, i.e., be charged with committing sins, by definition, when, as you "argue," there is no law for Christians, only sinners(distinguishing them, the lost, as sinners, from Christians), you quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, when there is allegedly no law, it being abolished,according to you, to define sin for Christians, to define the offense?

Tell us, POPE Pate, how can a Christian be termed a "sinner," which, by definition, is one who commits a sin/transgression, if there is no law for them to be charged with a sin/offense/transgression?Your entire "argument" for the law being abolished for Christians, is, that if there is no law, the Christian cannot be charged with a sin/transgression, you quoting "Where there is no law there is no transgression." So, how is that a Christian, is a "sinner?" A sinner, by definition, commits a sin. What sin?

Pate quoted this, dozens of times, in his "argument:"

1 Timothy 1:9 KJV

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate:The law was made for sinners, John W., not Christians. Apparently, you need the law, being a sinner!!!!!!!!!!!

Other/me, to Pate: You said Christians are still considered sinners, Pate. How can that be, since, if there is no law, according to you, by which they can be judged to commit a sin/transgression? .Remember....Your "argument"....Where there is no law there is no transgression, no sin!!!!That is why the law had to be abolished, according to your premise.

Pate: Well, urr, uh,....You need the law....I am led by the Holy Spirit, you see, uh, urr....

Go ahead, Pate. Spin, lie, change biblical words, delete words, re-invent the meaning of words, to get yourself out of this ditch you are in.

Go ahead, Pate.

Watch the spam, 1 line sound bytes with which he replies. Watch...

Robert Pate

Banned
Funny, POPE Pate, as an admitted satanist,such as yourself, God hater, who asserts that the law justifies, who attempts to delete 3/4 of the book, and blasphemes the Saviour, on record asserting that He did not come to abolish/blot out/destroy the sin debt, but He came to destroy the law, thus asserting that the Lord died in vain.

You vile devil child.

The demonic drunk pate, again quotes 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, as his "proof text." Fine.

More meltdown into the world of confusion, deceit, diminished capacity,for this wolf. He has been caught, in another lie, contradiction, twisted, demonic "reasoning." To wit-He argues:

Thus, he continues to argue, that the law was abolished for Christians, but not for sinners, quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, dozens of times in recent days, asserting that the law only applies to sinners, not Christians. He asserts that Christians are not under the judgment of the law, because it no longer exists, citing "Where there is no law there is no transgression," i.e., no sin can be charged against Christians, as there is no law, to define the offense, the transgression. That is his on record "logic." And yet, in the "same breath," he asserts, again, on record,ad nauseam......

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?128274-What-Does-God-Require-For-Your-Salvation/page3
Post #32

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nces-of-Unbelief-or-Incorrect-Doctrine/page14

Tell us, Pate, with more of your demonic "logic"- how can Christians be called sinners, i.e., be charged with committing sins, by definition, when, as you "argue," there is no law for Christians, only sinners(distinguishing them, the lost, as sinners, from Christians), you quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, when there is allegedly no law, it being abolished,according to you, to define sin for Christians, to define the offense?

Tell us, POPE Pate, how can a Christian be termed a "sinner," which, by definition, is one who commits a sin/transgression, if there is no law for them to be charged with a sin/offense/transgression?Your entire "argument" for the law being abolished for Christians, is, that if there is no law, the Christian cannot be charged with a sin/transgression, you quoting "Where there is no law there is no transgression." So, how is that a Christian, is a "sinner?" A sinner, by definition, commits a sin. What sin?

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Pate:The law was made for sinners, John W., not Christians. Apparently, you need the law, being a sinner!!!!!!!!!!!

Other/me, to Pate: You said Christians are still considered sinners, Pate. How can that be, since, if there is no law, according to you, by which they can be judged to commit a sin/transgression? .Remember....Your "argument"....Where there is no law there is no transgression, no sin!!!!That is why the law had to be abolished, according to your premise.

Pate: Well, urr, uh,....You need the law....I am led by the Holy Spirit, you see, uh, urr....

Go ahead, Pate. Spin, lie, change biblical words, delete words, re-invent the meaning of words, to get yourself out of this ditch you are in.

Go ahead, Pate.

You have a lot of trouble with scripture and understanding spiritual things.

Here is why.

"But the natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned" 1 Corinthians 2:14.

The Bible is a spiritual book, without the Holy Spirit nothing will make sense.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have a lot of trouble with scripture and understanding spiritual things.

Here is why.

"But the natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned" 1 Corinthians 2:14.

The Bible is a spiritual book, without the Holy Spirit nothing will make sense.

What "The Bible" would that be, POPE Pate? The one, in which you attempted to abolish 3/4 of it, demon?

As I predicted-nothing, addressing his own argument, so he spams a "No Mas."

Go ahead, Pate.

He was caught, in another lie, exposing his demonic, diminished capacity "logic."

Hence, his crafty dismissal, punt. He knows that I exposed his satanic "argument," for the con job, that it is, from the pits of hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
What "The Bible" would that be, POPE Pate? The one, in which you attempted to abolish 3/4 of it, demon?

As I predicted-nothing, addressing his own argument, so he spams a "No Mas."

Go ahead, Pate.

He was caught, in another lie, exposing his demonic, diminished capacity "logic."

Hence, his crafty dismissal, punt. He knows that I exposed his satanic "argument," for the con job, that it is, from the pits of hell.

You are very pathetic. You really do need help.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are very pathetic. You really do need help.

As I predicted-sound byte, as I picked him apart, reducing him to emotional drooling.

Spiritually, Christians are "In Christ".

Physically, they are "The Chief of Sinners".

No, that is more made up mumbo jumbo, as you just fabricate "doctrine." Scripture knows no such distinction,thing as "spiritually....but physically, ..." You are either a sinner, or you are not, deceiver.

You said that you were a sinner, Pate, and thus, as I predicted, your response is not one, is evasion, a sound byte, that means nothing. You said that only sinners need the law, quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, over, and over,Pate. You said that believers do not need the law-only sinners. You said that you were a sinner, arguing against others, on other threads, that we are not saints, that we are sinners. There is no "in between," so stuff your making up this jazz about "spiritually we are not sinners, but physically we are sinners." That is more of your demonic, dementia "reasoning."

Again...More meltdown into the world of confusion, deceit, diminished capacity,for this wolf. He has been caught, in another lie, contradiction, twisted, demonic "reasoning." To wit-He argues:

The reason Jesus abolished the law is because we cannot keep it. Where is no law there is no transgression....The law was made for sinners,not Christians-1 Timothy 1:9.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...alvation/page3
Post #32

Paul referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. And then he spoke about his struggle with sin in Romans 7;13-25. We never reach the point where we think that we have arrived. We remain needy sinners, always in need of God's mercy and grace.As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners, saved sinners, but still sinners. But we have hope. Paul said, "Hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees then why does he hope for it" Romans 8:24. Paul saw himself as a wretched man. He even referred to himself as "carnal sold under sin". But then he had hope that he would be delivered from sin, death and the devil, Romans 8:25.]

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...octrine/page14

Paul is the one that referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Your problem is that you cannot figure out how one can be a sinner and still be saved. This is because you don't know nor do you understand the Gospel. .... Paul is the one that referred to himself as the "Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Paul also said, "That in his flesh dwells no good thing" Romans 7:18. Christians are called to live their lives before God as sinners, 1 John 1:8. No one measures up to God's standards. We all come short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.... As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners. We only have the first fruits or the down payment of the Holy Spirit. We are waiting to be delivered from the flesh. See Romans 8:22-27.

Go ahead, Pate.

Tnkrbl123!

I'm pretty sure that these people "who end up dead and sick" don't have anything to do with them "persecuting you" because literally everyone will get sick at one point in their lives, I mean how many times have you had a cold or upset stomach in your life... and even more than I am sure that everyone gets sick I am 100% absolutely positive that EVERYONE, 10/10 people die! I mean it's just what happens. And I think I recall only one person who has not died and that was Enoch because he went home with God and it's a beautiful mystery. But until that glorious day comes when Jesus returns and wipes every tear and removes every pain, and annihilates sin and death once and for all forever more... death is the only thing we can be certain will effect every single person.. and not only that but Scripture tells us that some will die twice! In the second death. So please don't be fooled that God is going around striking down people and afflicting them with sickness and poverty because you think God is your personal avenger. He did not do that for the disciples...He did not even do it for Jesus Christ! Jesus was humiliated, tortured and persecuted ..and Jesus died - before He was ressurected He died - and God did not just go around killing and plaguing everyone who persecuted Him!!! And I can attest that you will be no greater in the Kingdom of Heaven than Jesus Christ or His disciples!

And it's very troubling that you seem to be boasting about people becoming sick, impoverished and killed on your behalf!! Is that something that gives you pleasure? Do you experience schadenfreude (pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune) from this? Because I can tell you that you are going around accusing good women and men of being "unChristian" for some wacky reasons but your boasting in others misfortunes and suffering is definitely NOT a virtue or characteristic of a Christian agape love, rather it is a symptom of a deep inner sinful nature.

Robert Pate

Banned
I'm pretty sure that these people "who end up dead and sick" don't have anything to do with them "persecuting you" because literally everyone will get sick at one point in their lives, I mean how many times have you had a cold or upset stomach in your life... and even more than I am sure that everyone gets sick I am 100% absolutely positive that EVERYONE, 10/10 people die! I mean it's just what happens. And I think I recall only one person who has not died and that was Enoch because he went home with God and it's a beautiful mystery. But until that glorious day comes when Jesus returns and wipes every tear and removes every pain, and annihilates sin and death once and for all forever more... death is the only thing we can be certain will effect every single person.. and not only that but Scripture tells us that some will die twice! In the second death. So please don't be fooled that God is going around striking down people and afflicting them with sickness and poverty because you think God is your personal avenger. He did not do that for the disciples...He did not even do it for Jesus Christ! Jesus was humiliated, tortured and persecuted ..and Jesus died - before He was ressurected He died - and God did not just go around killing and plaguing everyone who persecuted Him!!! And I can attest that you will be no greater in the Kingdom of Heaven than Jesus Christ or His disciples!

And it's very troubling that you seem to be boasting about people becoming sick, impoverished and killed on your behalf!! Is that something that gives you pleasure? Do you experience schadenfreude (pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune) from this? Because I can tell you that you are going around accusing good women and men of being "unChristian" for some wacky reasons but your boasting in others misfortunes and suffering is definitely NOT a virtue or characteristic of a Christian agape love, rather it is a symptom of a deep inner sinful nature.

This scripture is in the Bible for a reason, "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay" Romans 12:19.

In the judgment all wrongs will be made right and all rights will be rewarded.

But from personal experience, I can truthful say that everyone that has persecuted me and not only me, but other Christians is either dead, sick or broke.

Robert Pate

Banned
As I predicted-sound byte, as I picked him apart, reducing him to emotional drooling.

No, that is more made up mumbo jumbo, as you just fabricate "doctrine." Scripture knows no such distinction,thing as "spiritually....but physically, ..." You are either a sinner, or you are not, deceiver.

You said that you were a sinner, Pate, and thus, as I predicted, your response is not one, is evasion, a sound byte, that means nothing. You said that only sinners need the law, quoting 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV, over, and over,Pate. You said that believers do not need the law-only sinners. You said that you were a sinner, arguing against others, on other threads, that we are not saints, that we are sinners. There is no "in between," so stuff your making up this jazz about "spiritually we are not sinners, but physically we are sinners." That is more of your demonic, dementia "reasoning."

Again...More meltdown into the world of confusion, deceit, diminished capacity,for this wolf. He has been caught, in another lie, contradiction, twisted, demonic "reasoning." To wit-He argues:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...alvation/page3
Post #32

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...octrine/page14

Go ahead, Pate.

You apparently have little use for God's word. You seldom quote it.

Paul referred to himself as... "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

Now why would Paul do that? When one is saved they are given the Holy Spirit. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to convict one of sin.

john w

Hall of Fame

Now why would Paul do that? When one is saved they are given the Holy Spirit. It is the work of the Holy Spirit to convict one of sin.
Misdirection, dementia.

And stuff your satanic spam, re. not quoting scripture, as I've quoted scripture, 10 times the amount you have, you dung mouthed devil boy, but you delete it, change words in it, and add to the scripture, like your father the devil, satanist.

Tell all of TOL, again, POPE Pate, how you attempt to delete Genesis-Malachi, and Matthew-John, at least up until the death of the Saviour.

Go ahead, bible butcher/deleter Pate.

No, you misinterpret Paul's point,you deceiver, and others explained what Paul was emphasizing, you moron.

Pate:That means Paul was saying he was the worst sinner of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He committed more sins than anyone!!!!!

Moron, intoxicated with demonism, dementia, diminished capacity "logic."

Answer, evasion master, as I/countless others have asked you.

Paul referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. And then he spoke about his struggle with sin in Romans 7;13-25. We never reach the point where we think that we have arrived. We remain needy sinners, always in need of God's mercy and grace.

As long as we are in these Adamic bodies we are sinners, saved sinners, but still sinners. But we have hope. Paul said, "Hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees then why does he hope for it" Romans 8:24. Paul saw himself as a wretched man. He even referred to himself as "carnal sold under sin". But then he had hope that he would be delivered from sin, death and the devil, Romans 8:25.

Go ahead, Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
What sin, dementia man? There is no law, according to you, that defines sin.

Do you sin, Pate? What law did you transgress, to commit these sins?

Robert Pate

Banned
Misdirection, dementia.

And stuff your satanic spam, re. not quoting scripture, as I've quoted scripture, 10 times the amount you have, you dung mouthed devil boy, but you delete it, change words in it, and add to the scripture, like your father the devil, satanist.

Tell all of TOL, again, POPE Pate, how you attempt to delete Genesis-Malachi, and Matthew-John, at least up until the death of the Saviour.

No, you misinterpret Paul's point,you deceiver, and others explained what Paul was emphasizing, you moron.

Pate:That means Paul was saying he was the worst sinner of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He committed more sins than anyone!!!!!

Go ahead, Pate.

You claim to be a Christian, but you seldom quote scripture.

Here is one for you.

"Because the law (that you love) works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

There is no law because it has been abolished for the Christian, Ephesians 2:15. But for those like yourself that are under the law, you will experience the wrath of God.

john w

Hall of Fame

Here is one for you.

"Because the law (that you love) works wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

There is no law because it has been abolished for the Christian, Ephesians 2:15. But for those like yourself that are under the law, you will experience the wrath of God.
As I predicted-spam, misdirection, refuses to address his own demonic "argument."

Misdirection, dementia.

Go ahead, Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame

Here is one for you.

Observe, the meltdown, dementia, of Pate...

So, drunk, if sin is the transgression of the law, and, if there is no law,as you assert, to define the transgression/sin, as you argue.......

How can you say you commit transgressions/sins?

Are you that deep into the sad world of diminished capacity? I have a few attorney friends, that can be appointed your guardian, power of attorney.

Robert Pate

Banned

So, drunk, if sin is the transgression of the law, and, if there is no law,as you assert, to define the transgression/sin, as you argue.......

Are you that deep into the sad world of diminished capacity? I have a few attorney friends, that can be appointed your guardian, power of attorney.

You just cannot believe that "That where there is no law, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

You can't believe Paul can you? The law is your Jesus and you just cannot believe that your Jesus has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15

john w

Hall of Fame
You just cannot believe that "That where there is no law, there is no transgression" Romans 4:15.

You can't believe Paul can you? The law is your Jesus and you just cannot believe that your Jesus has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15

But you say that you sin.

Your last sin-what law was it that defined that transgression/sin, that you committed, since sin is the transgression of the law?

john w

Hall of Fame

I believe it-you do not.

Robert Pate

Banned
But you say that you sin.

Your last sin-what law was it that defined that transgression/sin, that you committed, since sin is the transgression of the law?

As long as we are here on this earth in our Adamic bodies we are sinners.

But for the Christian and the Christian only, The law has been abolished by Jesus Christ.

Christians are physically sinners.

Spiritually, they are perfect and complete "In Christ". Listen to Paul, Romans 7:25.

Status
Not open for further replies.