The Justification of the Ungodly, Romans 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not a Christian John W. You think that you are, but you are not.

The apostle John said, "Try the Spirits to see if they be of God" 1 John 4:1.

Your spirit is not of God. Christians do not persecute other Christians by calling them names.

Spam.And thanks for the compliment, wolf, as I do not take kindly to wolves/children of the devil, approving of me. Thanks again!

And more spam, as I picked you apart, exposed you, again, for the bible deleter/adder that you are,as you replace/delete/add biblical words/passages, and a subjectivist.

You can provide no objective, "outside of himself" source, as to why murder, lying, rape, theft, sodomy,........................................... .................................................. ...........................................are wrong, except to mumble, subjectively, Cuz my Holy Spirit told me so. He is more right than your Holy Spirit." No scripture teaches this satanic assertion, that God's objective revelation, is replaced by the Holy Spirit, as that a false dichotomy-the HS illuminates/interprets, for everyone, but only that which is given by objective words-"scripture"-"written."

Go ahead, Pate: tell us why murder.............................................................................................................................................................is wrong.

Go ahead.

And I agree with your "Christians do not persecute other Christians by calling them names." But you are not a Christian. So, what's your point?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The early church was a mess because very few understood and believed the Gospel. The Judaizers followed Paul everywhere that he went and persecuted him. Where there is no Gospel there is no Holy Spirit.
Than you are claiming that the ministry of Jesus, the 12, and Paul were chaotic (confused) ministries and not organized ministries.
GOD is not the author of confusion, and their ministries were indeed organized and not chaotic.

Now if you want to say that there are ministries that are not organized correctly, that's another story.
But to say that all ministries that are organized are bad is just wrong.
Paul's ministry was organized, structured, precise, and fully sufficient.

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam.And thanks for the compliment, wolf, as I do not take kindly to wolves/children of the devil, approving of me. Thanks again!

And more spam, as I picked you apart, exposed you, again, for the bible deleter/adder that you are,as you replace/delete/add biblical words/passages, and a subjectivist.

You can provide no objective, "outside of himself" source, as to why murder, lying, rape, theft, sodomy,........................................... .................................................. ...........................................are wrong, except to mumble, subjectively, Cuz my Holy Spirit told me so. He is more right than your Holy Spirit." No scripture teaches this satanic assertion, that God's objective revelation, is replaced by the Holy Spirit, as that a false dichotomy-the HS illuminates/interprets, for everyone, but only that which is given by objective words-"scripture"-"written."

Go ahead, Pate: tell us why murder.............................................................................................................................................................is wrong.

Go ahead.

And I agree with your "Christians do not persecute other Christians by calling them names." But you are not a Christian. So, what's your point?

I have been a Christian for almost 50 years. You will suffer the consequences of persecuting Christians with your name calling. Christians do not call anyone names because everyone is of infinite value to God. Christ died for the sins of the whole world.

You have a bad Spirit that is not of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians do not persecute Christians by calling them names. Actually, Christian don't call anyone names. Jesus shed his blood for everyone, therefore, everyone is of infinite value to God. John W. does not believe that.

Down through the years I have noticed that those that have persecuted me have wond up either dead, sick or broke. This is why the Lord said, "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord" "I will repay". It is a serious thing to persecute one of God's children. John W. will probably have to find that out the hard way.

Agreed that "Christians do not persecute Christians by calling them names."

Agreed, but you're not a Christian.Your point?
Actually, Christian don't call anyone names.

Catch that, TOL audience? More proof that Pate does not study the bible, wings it, has a cavalier attitude towards the book, as he disdains it:

The Lord Jesus Christ: Brood of vipers....wolves...serpents....devils....hypocrites...

John the B:Generation of vipers..

Peter: Dogs....

Paul: Pervert the gospel of Christ....child of the devil...whited walls....grievous wolves...dogs....

That is Pate's MO-making things up, just spamming what others say the book says, as he has not read it, much less studied it.

Robert Pate

Banned
Than you are claiming that the ministry of Jesus, the 12, and Paul were chaotic (confused) ministries and not organized ministries.
GOD is not the author of confusion, and their ministries were indeed organized and not chaotic.

Now if you want to say that there are ministries that are not organized correctly, that's another story.
But to say that all ministries that are organized are bad is just wrong.
Paul's ministry was organized, structured, precise, and fully sufficient.

Paul's ministry was perilous, Romans 8:35, 36.

Todays organized church is based upon law. People like to hear law preaching because it is about them. The Gospel is about Jesus Christ. The Gospel is almost completely lost due to the subjective preaching of the law. You will not hear anything in todays church about how God justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and has reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Robert Pate

Banned
Agreed that "Christians do not persecute Christians by calling them names."

Agreed, but you're not a Christian.Your point?

Catch that, TOL audience? More proof that Pate does not study the bible, wings it, has a cavalier attitude towards the book, as he disdains it:

The Lord Jesus Christ: Brood of vipers....wolves...serpents....devils....hypocrites...

John the B:Generation of vipers..

Peter: Dogs....

Paul: Pervert the gospel of Christ....child of the devil...whited walls....grievous wolves...dogs....

That is Pate's MO-making things up, just spamming what others say the book says, as he has not read it, much less studied it.

Jesus was addressing unbelieving Pharisees. Not believers.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have been a Christian for almost 50 years. You will suffer the consequences of persecuting Christians with your name calling. Christians do not call anyone names because everyone is of infinite value to God. Christ died for the sins of the whole world.

You have a bad Spirit that is not of God.

No, you are a wolf, in sheep's clothing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was addressing unbelieving Pharisees. Not believers.

Catch that deception? He lies so much, he cannot keep his story straight:
Actually, Christian don't call anyone names.

Anyone Pate? The Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter..................called unbelievers what they are, as I do.

You said, on record, that no Christian is to call "anyone" names, i.e.,even if they are unbelievers.

So, you were caught in another lie-on record.

Robert Pate

Banned
Catch that deception? He lies so much, he cannot keep his story straight:

Anyone Pate? The Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter..................called unbelievers what they are, as I do.

You said, on record, that no Christian is to call "anyone" names, i.e.,even if they are unbelievers.

So, you were caught in another lie-on record.

You are not Jesus Christ. You have no right to call anyone names, especially Christians.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not Jesus Christ. You have no right to call anyone names, especially Christians.

Catch that deception?

He "argues" that, since I am not Jesus Christ, I am am not to call names.

Neither are you, moron, so, by that idiotic, grade school "argument," shut up, do not preach what the Lord Jesus Christ preached, and, since you are not Paul, shut your big, fat mouth, and do not preach what He preached, including the gospel of Christ.

Moron. You can't think straight.

Pate, to Paul: You are not Jesus Christ, Paul!!!!. You have no right to call anyone names, especially Christians. Stop!!!! Not anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul, to wolf Pate: You whited wall,child of the devil, whited wall,grievous wolf.

I never call Christians names, wolf. I agree. But you're not a Christian, so what is your point?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
No, I am a blood bought born again child of God. You will reap the whirlwind of God's wrath for persecuting me.

No, you are a wolf, hater of God's word, and holy law, perverting the gospel of Christ, with your law keeping justification doctrine of demons.

Jerry Shugart

He once again asserts that the law is abolished/does not exist/made void for some, but is "unabolished/re-existing/unmade void for others, as he satanically butchers/perverts the meaning of words, in a display of demon filled drunkenness, taught to him, by the devil himself.

The Jews who do not believe will be judged by the law:

"But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds...as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law...In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel"
(Ro.2:5-6, 12, 16).​

john w

Hall of Fame
The Jews who do not believe will be judged by the law:

"But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds...as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law...In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel"
(Ro.2:5-6, 12, 16).​

Agreed. Pate says that this law no longer exists, as it was abolished/destroyed/made void.

Robert Pate

Banned
Agreed. Pate says that this law no longer exists, as it was abolished/destroyed/made void.

If the law has not been abolished for Christians no one can be saved. It is part of the Gospel that Jesus abolished the law. Jesus abolished it because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

John W. is not able to receive this simple truth because he is void of the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of truth, John 16:13.

john w

Hall of Fame
If the law has not been abolished for Christians no one can be saved.

1. Pate: not under the law=abolished=drunk, changes the meaning of words

2. Pate: abolished for Christians/not abolished for others=drunk, changes the meaning of words.

3. Made up.

Pate, to the judge: If you do not a abolish the law against speeding, I am automatically guilty of breaking the law!!! If you do not abolish the law, I cannot keep it/pay the fine/debt.

The judge: Get lost. The law stands, to define what the offense/sin is. Throw this drunk, rebel, in jail.

It is part of the Gospel that Jesus abolished the law.

Made up. Paul employed the law, to lead others to Christ, to show the lost what sin is, and the law was used by Paul, and other believers today, to witness, testify, through that existing law, that the righteousness of God is revealed, w/o the law, for justification, not righteousness and thus justification through vicarious law keeping, as you satanically assert, demon.

Jesus abolished it because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

Made up spam.

1.No, he did not-you satanically made that up:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

1 Corinthians 7:19 KJV Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Demon Pate tries to "splain away" why the 12, Paul, early Acts believers, all observed the law, because they " could not comprehend that it had been abolished,"and asserts that the feasts were not part of the law.

Yeh, sure, Pate. The 12 spent 40 days in "boot camp" with the Lord Jesus Christ, after the resurrection, had the "power from on high," Spirit filled, had miraculous gifts, raised the dead.................Paul was the chosen vessel, the apostle to the Gentiles...............................and they all just could not comprehend..............

The demon asserts that the law was nailed to the cross, and keeps lying, spinning, and asserts that Pentecost, Passover, all kept "post cross," by the 12, Paul, believers, were not part of the law..

No, the early Acts believers,were taught by the apostles, the apostles were taught by the Lord Jesus Christ, directly, and Paul was instructed, directly, via the Lord From Heaven, via revelation, to observe the law, "post cross."

Pate argues that the law was "abolished at the cross/nailed to the cross"=no longer exists=void-vanished=gone.....which means that the spirit filled Acts 2 believers, the 12, who were taught for 40 days by the Lord Jesus Christ, and Paul, who was taught by the Lord from heaven via revelation, who all observed the law, "post cross," including all the feasts, were drunk, or stoned, as the Acts period was like attending a "Led Zeplin" concert, or the feasts were not part of the law.

The law is not contrary to us, deceiver, the sin debt/IOU, for breaking the existing good, spiritual, holy law was against us, not the law, demon-no scripture asserts that.

Pate: The law is not good, holy, spiritual, God!!!! To h with you, and Paul!!!!

You wicked demon.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish all the laws, as I cannot keep them!!!!!They are contrary to me, and everyone!!!!

The judge: You are arguing that we should abolish all the laws against, for eg., rape, murder, speeding, prostitution...............because these laws are contrary to you, and everyone in society, and, because no one can keep the laws against rape, murder, speeding, prostitution, we should abolish them v??? Is that your "argument," Pate?

Pate: Yes!!!!Abolish all laws, as these laws against rape, murder, speeding, prostitution are not good, are contrary to all of us in society, and since none of us can keep all these laws, ABOLISH them judge!!!! Now.
If the laws against them, are not abolished, we are all guilty of breaking them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: Lock this drunk up, and put him in a straight jacket.

Colossians 2:14.

Colossians 2 KJV

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Pate, on orders from his father, the devil, as he always does, deletes words from the bible, and changes the above to:

14 Blotting out the ordinances/law that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

=he deletes "handwriting of," the emphasis of what is being blotted out.

=wicked, satanic deceit, as Paul is telling us that the written handwriting pertaining to the ordinances/law , the written debt/IOU, was blotted out, the charges against us, the sin debt, that is defined by the existing law, not the law itself.

Example-The $2 bill of the US has been cancelled.

Pate: The US has been cancelled.

=demonic deceit, from this wolf, posing as a sheep

Pate is a wicked liar, deleting words from the bible, and substituting his own.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Morality01.jpg

moral-relativism-8-638.jpg

Moses did set a good example after all,

And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses’ anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. Ex. 32:19

john w

Hall of Fame
Moses did set a good example after all,

And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses’ anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. Ex. 32:19

You are such a biblical moron, that you think Rebekah set a bad example, as you think the following...

Genesis 24:64 KJV And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

....means that Becky took out her pack of "Camel Non Filter's," and, after seeing Ike, lit up a smoke/cigarette.

Epoisses

You are such a biblical moron, that you think Rebekah set a bad example, as you think the following...

Genesis 24:64 KJV And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

....means that Becky took out her pack of "Camel Non Filter's," and, after seeing Ike, lit up a smoke/cigarette.

O foolish and disobedient child! Real men smoke cigars while drinking Cognac or Scotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.