The Easiest Election In History

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you desired to make a strong point against oppression. Wrong place, wrong time for me.

Question for you: You would remain passive if current and past policies continued to oppress you?

Passive no, destructive also no.

More than half of those "protestors" were passive when they didnt bother to put down the joint and go vote.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You don't know either of those things. That's just you insulating yourself against bigoted views.

I can read and am capable of speaking to others.

Yes, i am bigoted against chaos and lawbreaking. They scream no justice, what is just in destroying things that dont belong to you? There isnt.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I can read and am capable of speaking to others.

Yes, i am bigoted against chaos and lawbreaking. They scream no justice, what is just in destroying things that dont belong to you? There isnt.

Once again, in your self-righteous zeal (albeit within a conservative bubble) you refuse to look at the bigger picture.

Was the Boston Tea Party justified or a bunch of lawbreakers?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Yep..rhetoric in support of the policies they're fearing he'll implement.

Quite simple, really. Where you having trouble here?

I seem to remember having a certain president telling Americans that were just as fearful with the rhetoric surrounding his polices that "elections have consequences" so, really at this point I am absolutely indifferent to cries of fear from the same group of individuals that were so tolerant of others while they were ramming their agenda down the throats of over half of the citizenry who opposed it. Yep, elections do have consequences so deal with it while we clean up the mess you have made of this country, pack the courts with conservative judges, abandon this climate change nonsense, close the borders, restore civil order, rebuild the military, revive our infrastructure, create good paying jobs, and on, and on,...Yep sounds real scary indeed. I would also say if they don't like it they can join Cher, Whoopie, Clooney, Oprah, and the rest of the whiners in Canada ...bye :wave2: Good Riddance...:chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Once again, in your self-righteous zeal (albeit within a conservative bubble) you refuse to look at the bigger picture.

Was the Boston Tea Party justified or a bunch of lawbreakers?
Is someone trying to tax those poor crybabies without representation?

Did those poor crybabies not have the opportunity to elect a candidate of choice?

Not a valid comparison at all.

Does a bunch of blacks beating a white man for voting for trump sound like a legitimate manner of protest to you?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump has zero responsibility for the actions of the retarded rioters
Trump has spent years undermining the public's faith in Obama's right to be president by promoting the "birther" movement.

He has also systematically "smeared" the character of opposing candidates, Democrat and Republican, for the past 10 months and labeled the whole system as "rigged" - that is until he got elected!

Now Trump and his supporters want to rewrite history and pretend none of this ever happened!

Its a little late in the day for them to now claim that the system isn't "rigged," and that a sitting president is worthy of our respect.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I seem to remember having a certain president telling Americans that were just as fearful with the rhetoric surrounding his polices that "elections have consequences" so, really at this point I am absolutely indifferent to cries of fear from the same group of individuals that were so tolerant of others while they were ramming their agenda down the throats of over half of the citizenry who opposed it. Yep, elections do have consequences so deal with it while we clean up the mess you have made of this country, pack the courts with conservative judges, abandon this climate change nonsense, close the borders, restore civil order, rebuild the military, revive our infrastructure, create good paying jobs, and on, and on,...Yep sounds real scary indeed. I would also say if they don't like it they can join Cher, Whoopie, Clooney, Oprah, and the rest of the whiners in Canada ...bye :wave2: Good Riddance...:chuckle:

Canada doesnt want them.

Canadians Don’t Want America-Fleeing Liberals

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trump has spent years undermining the public's faith in Obama's right to be president by promoting the "birther" movement.

He has also systematically "smeared" the character of opposing candidates, Democrat and Republican, for the past 10 months and labeled the whole system as "rigged" - that is until he got elected!

Now Trump and his supporters want to rewrite history and pretend none of this ever happened!

Its a little late in the day for them to now claim that the system isn't "rigged," and that a sitting president is worthy of our respect.

I could care less if you respect him, i care if you destroy my city because you dont respect him.

Are liberals this dense really, that common sense completely escapes them?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas
2 days ago - The Canadian immigration site has broken as people look to leave the US in the immediate aftermath of Donald Trump's election as the country's new president. The official website for 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' has stopped working, apparently because of the sheer number

Canada's immigration website crashed due to surge in traffic from U.S.
CTV News‎ - 2 days ago
Canada's immigration website crashed due to a high volume of Americans visiting the site ...

2 days ago - The Canadian immigration site has broken as people look to leave the US in the immediate aftermath of Donald Trump's election as the country's new president. The official website for 'Citizenship and Immigration Canada' has stopped working, apparently because of the sheer number

Americans crashed Canadian immigration site with five times the ...
https://www.thestar.com › News › Canada
2 days ago - Canada's citizenship and immigration website experienced a huge spike in web traffic from the U.S. just before it crashed on Tuesday,
The crashing of the Canada Immigration website by those wanting to leave the country is not a common occur after American elections.

Its a tangible indicator of the depth of animosity against Trump and a reappraisal as to whether one can tolerate 4 years of more of the same!

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

What counts as being a true American citizen is becoming a mere technicality- Obama would never have sufficed in a past not so distant than you'd like to think.

He has also systematically "smeared" the character of every candidate, Democrat and Republican for the past 10 months and labeled the whole system as "rigged" - until he got elected!

Those people are sharks who all intended to do just that to him. There is nothing to smear of those already smeared by their own accord, it just takes someone with their eyes open to see it- they are part of the corrupt temple Trump spoke of, and no doubt will continue speaking of.

Yall don't understand that Trump's election is an unveiling of the rigging that had took place- all those people were sure he wouldn't win because they were duped by pollsters and people in Hillary's pocket.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Is someone trying to tax those poor crybabies without representation?

Did those poor crybabies not have the opportunity to elect a candidate of choice?

Not a valid comparison at all.

Sure it is. A bunch of lawbreakers performed dubious acts in protest to government oppression.

Does a bunch of blacks beating a white man for voting for trump sound like a legitimate manner of protest to you?

Sad...but no different than a mob of rednecks beating a homosexual for no other reason than being gay.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Good news, cant wait till the little whiners take off. I hope they mean it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure it is. A bunch of lawbreakers performed dubious acts in protest to government oppression.

No it isnt, when they had the opportunity to choose someone to represent them. They lost, they need to get over it. Then calm down and do it the right way. Liberals are lazy, they dont do things the right way. They are self centered brats who want only what they want and demand it right now.

Are they so stupid to believe the president elect will change because they want it to?

Sad...but no different than a mob of rednecks beating a homosexual for no other reason than being gay.

Which is wrong also. Who said it wasnt?

rexlunae

I saw in an article that a tranny was fearing he wouldn't get his female hormone treatments on the taxpayer anymore. Thats something to fear big time. Or an illegal might have to go back to mexico. A huge reason to block roads so emergencies cant be seen about, but thats liberal logic for you.

Kids can get lead poisoning due to corrupt liberals in flint, and no one protests, but deny a tranny a hormone or the bathroom they want and all hell breaks loose.

Whelp, Angel's come unhinged. You'd think winning would make her happier, but she just seems to get confused and angry instead.

quip

BANNED
Banned
No it isnt, when they had the opportunity to choose someone to represent them. They lost, they need to get over it. Then calm down and do it the right way. Liberals are lazy, they dont do things the right way. They are self centered brats who want only what they want and demand it right now.

Are they so stupid to believe the president elect will change because they want it to?

You seem to have a conveniently short, selective memory.