The Easiest Election In History

quip

BANNED
Banned
You changed it, you said me and trump, there has never been a me and trump. Yet i accept the democratic process at work, its really too bad the whiney babies cannot.

You stated that Trump had zero responsibility regarding the riots. Trump is your bedfellow whether you accept it or not.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You stated that Trump had zero responsibility regarding the riots. Trump is your bedfellow whether you accept it or not.

He doesnt. They lack self control, like you, you think the thread is pathetic, yet here you are, whine some more for us please.

I will support and pray for my president like i have obama, that they allow their heart to be turned toward God and lead as He would have them.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The rioters are the fleas, and im not laying with them. I'm exposing them.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

No, it's the dog your laying with. :doh:

Are you metaphorically challenged?

quip

BANNED
Banned
trump has zero responsibility for the actions of the retarded rioters

Well, there wouldn't be riots if not for the president-elect's rhetoric.

So, are you another cause/effect logically challenged conservative? Or are you just playing as the dim-witty idiot again? (or perhaps both)

quip

BANNED
Banned
i'm sorry :freak:

his "rhetoric" is responsible for the actions of the retarded rioters?

:darwinsm:

Good one!

Yep..rhetoric in support of the policies they're fearing he'll implement.

Quite simple, really. Where you having trouble here?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yep..rhetoric in support of the policies they're fearing he'll implement.

Quite simple, really. Where you having trouble here?

So i would be justified in destroying your car or worse out of fear of what a president might or might not do that i dont like?

Wow.

Thats a scary mindset you have there.

quip

BANNED
Banned
So i would be justified in destroying your car or worse out of fear of what a president might or might not do that i dont like?

Wow.

Thats a scary mindset you have there.

If you desired to make a strong point against oppression. Wrong place, wrong time for me.

Question for you: You would remain passive if current and past policies continued to oppress you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
we've already established that they're retarded

what specific policies do they fear he'll implement?

I saw in an article that a tranny was fearing he wouldn't get his female hormone treatments on the taxpayer anymore. Thats something to fear big time. Or an illegal might have to go back to mexico. A huge reason to block roads so emergencies cant be seen about, but thats liberal logic for you.

Kids can get lead poisoning due to corrupt liberals in flint, and no one protests, but deny a tranny a hormone or the bathroom they want and all hell breaks loose.

quip

BANNED
Banned
we've already established that they're retarded

what specific policies do they fear he'll implement?

Test the wind. Listen to Trump's campaign rhetoric. Read some of the past discussions on this forum. I don't need to rehash the cultural war specifics for you...you know what they are.