The Easiest Election In History

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You seem to have a conveniently short, selective memory.

You mean i wrote that and left the screen before you replied to someone else, and since you dont believe that should be the expected result, what do you think the point is other than to have a fit?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, you for or against his general platform?

Depends, you seem to have comprehension issues, so you tell me what you believe different ones to be, then i will respond to my thoughts on it.

Im not stupid enough to fall for bait and switch and i dont trust you.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You mean i wrote that and left the screen before you replied to someone else, and since you dont believe that should be the expected result, what do you think the point is other than to have a fit?

I don't know what you're rambling on about.

My point being that I fully remember all the whining about homosexual cakes, losing the right to express your religion, boys in the girls bathroom...etc. don't pretend that the right didn't whine...eight years running.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Whelp, Angel's come unhinged. You'd think winning would make her happier, but she just seems to get confused and angry instead.

yeah, harming kids, and putting people in danger because you cant control your emotions makes me angry. (rioters attacking people, throwing rocks at cars on the freeway, destroying power transformers and leaving people without power, blocking freeways and roads that people need for emrgencies, etc..)

quip

BANNED
Banned
Depends, you seem to have comprehension issues, so you tell me what you believe different ones to be, then i will respond to my thoughts on it.

I simply want to know where you stand.

What do you think about his views toward women? (given the video...etc.)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't know what you're rambling on about.

My point being that I fully remember all the whining about homosexual cakes, losing the right to express your religion, boys in the girls bathroom...etc. don't pretend that the right didn't whine...eight years running.

Who did i attack over it, whose car/house/business did i wreck, what freeway did i block?

ClimateSanity

yeah, harming kids, and putting people in danger because you cant control your emotions makes me angry. (rioters attacking people, throwing rocks at cars on the freeway, destroying power transformers and leaving people without power, blocking freeways and roads that people need for emrgencies, etc..)

Exactly.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I simply want to know where you stand.

What do you think about his views toward women? (given the video...etc.)

That hes a misogynist, and an adulterer, and i didnt vote for him because of his lax morals.

Do tell how though that is a "general platform" ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you desired to make a strong point against oppression. Wrong place, wrong time for me.

Question for you: You would remain passive if current and past policies continued to oppress you?
I know it's early yet, but settle in, it's 8 years of bliss with Trump !!!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You didn't have to, you benefit from being an active participant in the great white, moral, majority.

Being white means i cant object to gay marriage? There are blacks who object, muslims who object, christians of all colors and races who object, other religions who object, etc..

Wow youre a bigot and racist against white people, you liberals see race in everything dont you.

Wow how did obama ever get elected? Since the white majority rules all things?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump has spent years undermining the public's faith in Obama's right to be president by promoting the "birther" movement.

He has also systematically "smeared" the character of opposing candidates, Democrat and Republican, for the past 10 months and labeled the whole system as "rigged" - that is until he got elected!

Now Trump and his supporters want to rewrite history and pretend none of this ever happened!

Its a little late in the day for them to now claim that the system isn't "rigged," and that a sitting president is worthy of our respect.

Doesn't matter whether you respect him or not really, he is still the president and the rest of you miscreants are not. The law of reciprocity has come full circle and you will have to just deal with the unpleasantries of being on the receiving end of conservative politics for awhile, maybe you liberals will learn a valuable lesson in the art of compromise when it comes to public policy. Kinda sucks knowing you will be on the receiving end of the shaft doesn't it? Well I can say I know how you feel been living it going on 8 years now.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Being white means i cant object to gay marriage? There are blacks who object, muslims who object, christians of all colors and races who object, other religions who object, etc..

Wow youre a bigot and racist against white people, you liberals see race in everything dont you.

The status quo is your greatest ally, this vote was the "riot" in favoring the resurgence and savior of the great white status quo..physical riots need not apply as you have the loaded system working well for you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What do you think about his views toward women?

I think his views are perfectly valid in light of the current intellectual matriarchy saying otherwise.

He stated that women do not work as hard as men and that they aren't as good as men- he then followed with a notion that they should receive the same as men if they work as hard do as good a job.

That's the plain reality- which is skewed by adulterated perceptions of the feminist lobby.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

The status quo is your greatest ally, this vote was the "riot" in favoring the resurgence and savior of the great white status quo..physical riots need not apply you have the system working for you.

And you are an idiot, if what you say is fact, Obama never would have been elected and especially not elected 2 times.

ClimateSanity

You didn't have to, you benefit from being an active participant in the great white, moral, majority.

My father saw a great benefit from being in a white majority ; not so much for me, even less for many whites today. Everytime I see a white person living in horrible circumstances , I have to laugh at the thought of white privilege.

Perhaps you are confusing conformist, PC, liberally indoctrinated whites with whites in general ? That is where all the power and privilege resides.

quip

BANNED
Banned
And you are an idiot, if what you say is fact, Obama never would have been elected and especially not elected 2 times.

I'll use the same excuse as you used. Opposing whites were too lazy to get out and vote...they just wanted to whine while expecting the administration to change to suit their special needs. :idunno:

BTW Hillary won the pop vote.