The Easiest Election In History

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have no basis to accuse me of that. It's never come to that for me.

I don't expect you to call for your own candidate to yield when legally, he won. I'm just pointing out that it isn't a very democratic result.

You havent said that to anyone who complained about obama? Are you sure?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Especially when it's the bigoted truth.

That seems to be the conservative way.

The past near decade years has shown who the real bigots are. The Left had a time of influence and power over the Right, and what did they do with it?
They harassed people at their businesses and homes, sued everything contrary to them, shoved their bias down people's throats, made things miserable for many people in public places and facilities, and mocked them the entire way through.

And then they have the nerve to cry and protest some grave injustice when America goes red again :AMR:
I think that Trump saved this country from an imminent course into a fascist state.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They harassed people at their businesses and homes, sued everything contrary to them, shoved their bias down people's throats, made things miserable for many people in public places and facilities, and mocked them the entire way through.

And then they have the nerve to cry and protest some grave injustice when America goes red again :AMR:
I think that Trump saved this country from an imminent course into a fascist state.

And thats the truth and they dont get it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
12453374_G.jpg

Id hate to be near that road and suffering a heart attack, but the crybabies feelings are much more important.
Ill-mannered, tantrum throwing, spoiled brats ----- Clinton supporters.

quip

BANNED
Banned
The past near decade years has shown who the real bigots are. The Left had a time of influence and power over the Right, and what did they do with it?

Sure, by soliciting his own brand of fascism..one that doesn't affect you, that's why you're in favor of it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure, by soliciting his own brand of fascism..one that doesn't affect you, that's why you're in favor of it.

Simple Definition of fascism

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree

you liberals need to be educated. You claim you are, yet dont understand simple definitions.

The rioters are fascist. They are trying to control others through intimidation ie riots.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Simple Definition of fascism

: a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree

you liberals need to be educated. You claim you are, yet dont understand simple definitions.

The rioters are fascist. They are trying to control others through intimidation ie riots.

:doh: That's what "the people" are rioting against. The people, in this case, are the minority, they lack the clout to suppress anything/anybody. They're frustrated and powerless...hence the rioting.

This kind of spinning is only fooling yourself and the other deluded ilk on here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:doh: That's what "the people" are rioting against. The people, in this case, are the minority, they lack the clout to suppress anything. They're frustrated and powerless...hence the riot.

This kind of spinning is only fooling yourself and the other deluded ilk on here.

Ill bet you most of the ones rioting, didnt even vote. The count was so close that if they had actually done things correctly, she would have won.

They just want to riot. Thats what hippies do.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Ill bet you most of the ones rioting, didnt even vote. The count was so close that if they had actually done things correctly, she would have won.

They just want to riot. Thats what hippies do.

Sure, they're just bored...now go stick your head back into your comfortable conservative orifice.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure, they're just bored...now go stick your head back into your comfortable conservative orifice.

Didnt say they were bored, i can think of a whole lot better adjectives than that to describe them.

Yet i have the self control and manners not to state them in polite company. Unlike you.

quip

BANNED
Banned
You arent so bright are you, ive said many times, i didnt vote for the man, let me know when it sinks in.

You're changing the subject. I don't care who you did or didn't vote for.

This is about the rioting that Trump incited. ....at least keep up with the thread.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're changing the subject. I don't care who you did or didn't vote for.

This is about the rioting that Trump incited. This is your pathetic thread....at least keep up with it.

You changed it, you said me and trump, there has never been a me and trump. Yet i accept the democratic process at work, its really too bad the whiney babies cannot.

PS you dont have to post in my "pathetic thread" either, just like the illegals that are protesting with mexican flags, can head back down south and not have anything to complain about.

trumpprotests.png