The cigar lounge

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Today's delivery (I'm done ordering for awhile).

Some little Oliva Series G robusto's, these were so cheap I couldn't pass'em up.

43a5ec6c-4418-008a.jpg

And these are the ones I'm most exited about. Some great smelling Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Reserva Limitada in robusto size. I wanted these really bad after watching this review.

43a5ec6c-4426-a16a.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
*cough cough* I can feel my lungs collapsing just looking at those things... oy.

Hi Lucybelle :wave:
I would think a comment or two would be not hijacking the thread. I think cigars look funny! We have a little club, sent you an invitation.
Kat

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Hi Lucybelle :wave:
I would think a comment or two would be not hijacking the thread. I think cigars look funny! We have a little club, sent you an invitation.
Kat

Aw! Thanks Kat! It's been ages since I've been on here... it's nice to stop in and hang for awhile!
Thanks for the invite!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
*cough cough* I can feel my lungs collapsing just looking at those things... oy.
Hey you haven't seen you in awhile, I hope all is well.

Oh, and you should never inhale cigar smoke into your lungs that would make all of our lungs collapse. Cigar smoke only goes in your mouth and never in your lungs. :up:

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Hey you haven't seen you in awhile, I hope all is well.

Oh, and you should never inhale cigar smoke into your lungs that would make all of our lungs collapse. Cigar smoke only goes in your mouth and never in your lungs. :up:

hehe... actually I saw myself this morning in the bathroom mirror.. hehe..

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Funny, been doing that for over twenty years now, and am still breathing. :idunno:

AMR

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight, AMR, and others...

What is your beverage of choice to have with a fine cigar? Is there a particular type of alcohol that you enjoy while smoking?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

What is your beverage of choice to have with a fine cigar? Is there a particular type of alcohol that you enjoy while smoking?

Everyone is different vegascowboy, I live in the heart of CA wine country and I love a good red wine or a ruby port with cigars normally. I also like sippin rum on the rocks but, rarely. I tend to go with something sweet it accents the tobacco. Coffee goes well with cigars also, it doesn't have to be alcohol.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The best thing is a well mixed mojito. I also like coffee or a white russian.

But the mojito is really good because it cleanses the palette.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Knight, have you ordered those El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro Robustos yet? I'm going to place an order for five tommorow. I hope they are as good as advertised.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think coffee is really good with most cigars, especially with Baileys. The flavors are outstanding, something Marlboro people will never get.

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I usually drink CranApple with Seagram's, but when I can afford it, I like Single Barrel Jack Daniel's with my cigars. During the holidays, I also like Bailey's.

AMR

Last edited:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These are all really good (beverages)...some surprised me; all gave me good ideas. Thanks one and all.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight, have you ordered those El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro Robustos yet? I'm going to place an order for five tommorow. I hope they are as good as advertised.
Not yet. I kinda blew my cigar budget on my Padrons. I need to save of for the El Titans. :(