The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Okay friend, when you return please start over with some answers to these things which were already mentioned and which Jerry and Steko could not answer:

Modern hyper dispy futurist literalism denies the full work of Messiah at Golgotha.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

I'm noting that you split the two bodies for me well. Your folding in is a think about it moment. Now... read romans 11 and think about what you wrote. I'm actually going to be able to use your exposition to assist in explaining the division that remains and [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] is explaining. Think of it this way. The Body of Moses and The Body of Christ were made one for the time that the Body of Moses planted the Body of Christ...

But... Romans 11 explains the full redivision. You still have the Body of Moses in blindness to Christ now. In the end ALL will be in Christ...

But per Jesus and Paul... we are in the age of the Gentile. Does that make Jesus a Dispy?

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ,

So where do you find the scripture authority to separate and divide the body of Messiah from the great congregation of all Israel? Do you not believe that Messiah is the Messiah of Israel? Do you not know that Moshe was Kohen Gadol after the order of Melki-Tzedek above Ahron? Yhoshua was the next in line, (not a Levite), for he was placed BEFORE Eleazar and the whole congregation. Thus the Tanach "body of the saints" was the "body of Moses" while the new covenant "body of the saints" is the "body of Messiah" and the Tanach "body of Moses" was folded into the "body of Messiah" at Golgotha, (Matthew 27:52-53). Your doctrine is cutting you off from the Root.

Again,

In Reference to your warfare verse.. the warfare is referencing the DAY of THE LORD. Again you have assisted me.

Here is some more copy and paste for you:

Isaiah 40:1-3 KJV
1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her,
that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God [Matthew 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke 3:4].

Can you see now? Warmongers and fleshmongers will never see it.
No matter how many times you copy and paste it . . . :chuckle:

Copy and paste to come.

Spoiler

John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, ! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

It's going to get ugly, if you try your usual tactics with me. I love you Daqq and I know most of your theology. Your flip of a "Certain Matter" makes you like a group I have debated 1,000's of times in person. They usually leave tire marks leaving my house. Your deep Torah understanding will fully aid me and with just one assertion every large chunk of scripture you exegete and expound in will become a weapon I have plundered from you in battle.

I will remain your friend for life, but approach this matter with caution. Please.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wrong . . . :Nineveh:

Exodus 25:1-9
1 And YHWH spoke unto Mosheh, saying:
2 Speak unto bnei Yisrael, that they bring Me an offering: of every one that gives it
willingly with his heart shall you take My offering.
3 And this is the offering which you shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass:
4 and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goat hair:
5 and ram skins dyed red, and tachash skins, and acacia wood:
6 oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense:
7 shoham stones, and stones for setting for an ephod, and for a breastplate.
8 And let them make Me
a miqdash-sanctuary so that I may dwell among them:
9 according to all that I show you,
after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall you make it.

You either do it or you do not and this is no different from the Testimony of Yeshua who clearly teaches that every individual is a house and the same which Paul teaches how you are the miqdash-body-temple of Elohim. We are admonished to pattern our own little miqdash-chapel-temple after the pattern of the greater Mishkan-Tabernacle with all its vessels. This no doubt means that all such things are supernal in meaning. For the same reasons above, Exodus 25:8-9, HaNavi Ezekiel a son of Man writes the following:

Ezekiel 11:14-20
14 Again the Word of YHWH came unto me, saying:
15 Son of man, your brethren, even your brethren the men of your kindred and all the house of Yisrael, all of them are they unto whom the inhabitants of Yerushalem have said, "Get you far from YHWH: unto us is this erets-land given in possession!"
16 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH: Although I have cast them far off among the gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the aretsot-
lands, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel in the aretsot-lands where they shall go.
17 Therefore say, Thus says Adonai YHWH: I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the
aretsot-lands where you have been scattered, and I will give you the adamah-soil of Yisrael.
18 And they shall enter therein, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof, and all the abominations thereof from that place.
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new Spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in My statutes, and keep My ordinances, and do them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their Elohim.

The new Spirit is the Testimony of Yeshua which is the Spirit of the Renewed Covenant.
Sorry for your luck but there is no such thing as a "house of the Gentiles" . . . :)

This is like Neo and Agent Smith now.

Again... the error of your assertions here is your misunderstanding of YeHoshua. The Spirit you speak of is the Unification of the Father and Son in Spiritual Union. God can indwell man and no longer needs the Tabernacle because His Saccrifice in His "Yeshua" testimony... allowed God to be amongst sinful man. This is elementary and with the amplified implications of the Covenant separations, this will only strengthen my position. I happen to know a nameless scholar on the covenant separations.

"Anikin... don't try it... I've got the high ground."

Last edited:

daqq

@daqq

I'm noting that you split the two bodies for me well. Your folding in is a think about it moment. Now... read romans 11 and think about what you wrote. I'm actually going to be able to use you exposition to assist in explaining the division that remains.

Daqq,

Again, the warfare is referencing the DAY of THE LORD. Again you have assisted me.

Copy and paste to come.

The super jumbo red is yet another guess at translation and full of assumption. Ethnos is not just rendered as gentiles but also as nations and heathen. Which one does Paul mean in that context? You will need to study Romans a little deeper and how he is using "Jews", "Greeks", "Barbarians", and ethnos, ("Gentiles", "Nations", and "Heathen"). It doesn't even say what you say because it must be understood through the lenses of the teaching of Messiah. When the fullness of the heathen have entered in, then shall the Deliverer come out of Zion: for when the unclean spirit goes out from a man he walks through dry-arid desert places seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house where I came out. And when he comes, he finds the old house swept and garnished with new idols and trinkets. Then he goes and associates in league with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counselors, the sheriffs, even all the rulers of the provinces: and they enter in, and dwell there, and the last state of that man is worse than the first. You see the man is the house, just as Yeshua teaches, whether you want to actually believe that and apply it to your own doctrine or not, and when you entered into Messiah faithfulness the prince of the power of the air and unclean spirit of the world was ejected from you. Whether he has returned yet or not is not for me to judge or say. Examine your own self, whether you be in the faith; prove your own self whether truly Messiah is in you and you are not the twice dead rotting carcass of a castaway fish, (for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a net). Yep, the fullness of the heathen: seven heathen nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, (Deut 7:1). And in this manner shall all Yisrael be delivered: no exceptions to the rule, each in his or her own appointed times.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The super jumbo red is yet another guess at translation and full of assumption. Ethnos is not just rendered as gentiles but also as nations and heathen. Which one does Paul mean in that context? You will need to study Romans a little deeper and how he is using "Jews", "Greeks", "Barbarians", and ethnos, ("Gentiles", "Nations", and "Heathen"). It doesn't even say what you say because it must be understood through the lenses of the teaching of Messiah. When the fullness of the heathen have entered in, then shall the Deliverer come out of Zion: for when the unclean spirit goes out from a man he walks through dry-arid desert places seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house where I came out. And when he comes, he finds the old house swept and garnished with new idols and trinkets. Then he goes and associates in league with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counselors, the sheriffs, even all the rulers of the provinces: and they enter in, and dwell there, and the last state of that man is worse than the first. You see the man is the house, just as Yeshua teaches, whether you want to actually believe that and apply it to your own doctrine or not, and when you entered into Messiah faithfulness the prince of the power of the air and unclean spirit of the world was ejected from you. Whether he has returned yet or not is not for me to judge or say. Examine your own self, whether you be in the faith; prove your own self whether truly Messiah is in you and you are not the twice dead rotting carcass of a castaway fish, (for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto a net). Yep, the fullness of the heathen: seven heathen nations greater and mightier than bnei Yisrael, (Deut 7:1). And in this manner shall all Yisrael be delivered: no exceptions to the rule, each in his or her own appointed times.

You have always respected me and I you. One thing different about me from many is that I hold to Scriptural authority and refuse to interject tangent argument. If you seriously don't follow what I posted...and, not just the red... every word of it... you are now refuting scriptural authority and I can't sincerely move forward.

I can pose the same argument to all of your assertions as well.

Anyone who exalts scriptural authority will see what I have strung together.

Jesus says age of the Gentiles and Paul... Jesus's post ascention agent reaffirms this. The rest is so explicitly clear, it's like a revealing bikini... There's barely anything left to the imagination.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No.

The Jews in the world continued to be saved and became Jews of the Spirit, one people with the Gentiles of the Spirit. Eph ch 2.

Israel did not reject Christ, only the non-elect rejected Him, who had forced their way into the leadership of the nation and scattered the righteous.

It can not be true that the unbelievers of Israel were ever offered the Kingdom, as Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel (remember)and such unbelievers of Israel would not enter the Kingdom in the future, nor their descendants like them.

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.(His own, only in the flesh sense, of race and nation, descendants of Abraham))
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Act 4:32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common.
Act 4:33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.

Act 4:4 However, many of those who heard the word believed; and the number of the men came to be about five thousand.

Act 14:1 Now it happened in Iconium that they went together to the synagogue of the Jews, and so spoke that a great multitude both of the Jews and of the Greeks believed.

LA

Romans 11:25-36 destroys your stance and falsifies your assertions.

A saved Jew is like a Spiritual Gentile and Jew. Paul does assert this when he blasts Peter or Ceohas within Galatians first two chapters.

But the Unbelieveing Jew... per Romans 11... is a Blind to and Enemy of the Gospel Jew. They are still 100% Jews by blood, election and ancestral... Covenant ... Promises... that are IRREVOCABLE.

Nice try LA... You need to make a freeway U-Turn!

Last edited:

Zeke

Galatians 4:24, 3:28, Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11, Acts 17:24, 2Cor 3:6, spiritual verse the literal letter veiling it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 4:24, 3:28, Luke 17:20-21, Matt 11:11, Acts 17:24, 2Cor 3:6, spiritual verse the literal letter veiling it.

Dovetail Romans 9-11 into that and focus on Romans 11 to vs 24... then absolutely burn in every word of Rm. 11:25-36 and you will see what is being discussed.

Focus on "Blindness"

You have a great deal of the "Spiritual Equation" worked out.

; )

daqq

@daqq

You have always respected me and I you. One thing different about me from many is that I hold to Scriptural authority and refuse to interject tangent argument. If you seriously don't follow what I posted...and, not just the red... every word of it... you are now refuting scriptural authority and I can't sincerely move forward.

I can pose the same argument to all of your assertions as well.

Anyone who exalts scriptural authority will see what I have strung together.

Jesus says age of the Gentiles and Paul... Jesus's post ascention agent reaffirms this. The rest is so explicitly clear, it's like a revealing bikini... There's barely anything left to the imagination.

Beameup is already wiped out by the scripture and that is why he never responds to me anymore. Your understanding of ethnos is nothing more than a guess and a bad guess at that. It is one of those words which may only be understood by way of a more complete doctrine, (in other words things taught in other places of the scripture). Most English translations are simply guessing when it comes to whether it should be rendered gentiles, nations, or heathen, which is exactly what has happened in Romans 11:25.

Romans 11:25 W/H
25 ου γαρ θελω υμας αγνοειν αδελφοι το μυστηριον τουτο ινα μη ητε εν εαυτοις φρονιμοι οτι πωρωσις απο μερους τω ισραηλ γεγονεν αχρις ου το πληρωμα των εθνων εισελθη

There is no way to know for sure whether το πληρωμα των εθνων εισελθη here intends gentiles, heathen, nations, races, or peoples, except by way overall doctrine because the statement is not self explanatory enough within itself. "Gentiles" is nothing more than a guess, and again, a bad one at that because it ignores both the overall doctrine and Testimony of Yeshua and the overall doctrine and testimony of Paul who teaches what Yeshua also teaches. You see it as gentiles because most men see it that way and rendered it that way for you. You also see it that way because you have a divisive dispensationalist mindset.

Acts 13:19-41 ASV
19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Canaan, he gave them their land for an inheritance, for about four hundred and fifty years:
*snip*
40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you which is spoken in the prophets:
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish; For I work a work in your days, A work which ye shall in no wise believe, if one declare it unto you
[Hab 1:5].

Habakkuk 1:5-8
5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you
[Acts 13:41].
6 For behold, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling-places not their own
[because the man is the house].
7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hastens to eat.

Does it look like Paul is teaching separate dispensations in the Acts 13 sermon above?
And the words of Yeshua will not pass away:

Luke 11:24-26
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry-arid places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from where I came out.
25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
26 Then goes he, and associates unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

No exceptions to the rule; unless of course the prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world has never actually been cast out of you to begin with: then I suppose you need not worry about him returning from the desert like an Esau man devil-goat twin with all your sins upon his mortally wounded head, (two horns like a lamb but speaks like a drakon). :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Beameup is already wiped out by the scripture and that is why he never responds to me anymore. Your understanding of ethnos is nothing more than a guess and a bad guess at that. It is one of those words which may only be understood by way of a more complete doctrine, (in other words things taught in other places of the scripture). Most English translations are simply guessing when it comes to whether it should be rendered gentiles, nations, or heathen, which is exactly what has happened in Romans 11:25.

Romans 11:25 W/H
25 ου γαρ θελω υμας αγνοειν αδελφοι το μυστηριον τουτο ινα μη ητε εν εαυτοις φρονιμοι οτι πωρωσις απο μερους τω ισραηλ γεγονεν αχρις ου το πληρωμα των εθνων εισελθη

There is no way to know for sure whether το πληρωμα των εθνων εισελθη here intends gentiles, heathen, nations, races, or peoples, except by way overall doctrine because the statement is not self explanatory enough within itself. "Gentiles" is nothing more than a guess, and again, a bad one at that because it ignores both the overall doctrine and Testimony of Yeshua and the overall doctrine and testimony of Paul who teaches what Yeshua also teaches. You see it as gentiles because most men see it that way and rendered it that way for you. You also see it that way because you have a divisive dispensationalist mindset.

Acts 13:19-41 ASV
19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Canaan, he gave them their land for an inheritance, for about four hundred and fifty years:
*snip*
40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you which is spoken in the prophets:
41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish; For I work a work in your days, A work which ye shall in no wise believe, if one declare it unto you
[Hab 1:5].

Habakkuk 1:5-8
5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you
[Acts 13:41].
6 For behold, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling-places not their own
[because the man is the house].
7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hastens to eat.

Does it look like Paul is teaching separate dispensations in the Acts 13 sermon above?
And the words of Yeshua will not pass away:

Luke 11:24-26
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry-arid places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, I will return unto my house from where I came out.
25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and garnished.
26 Then goes he, and associates unto himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

No exceptions to the rule; unless of course the prince of the power of the air and spirit of the world has never actually been cast out of you to begin with: then I suppose you need not worry about him returning from the desert like an Esau man devil-goat twin with all your sins upon his mortally wounded head, (two horns like a lamb but speaks like a drakon). :chuckle:

What was the glory above the mercy seat?

What did the High Priest sprinkle above the mercy seat?

How were the angles positioned above the mercy seat?

What did the High Priest have to do before he entered the Holy of Holies on the day of atonement... besides the bells and outfit?

Spoiler
1 John 5:8

Your amazing sword has a theological nicc in it. The follow will bring it out for n reference to your assertion that prophecy of the things I quoted having already happened.

Shall God accomplish All prophecy in your time now?

And... the focus wasn't on [MENTION=17845]beameup[/MENTION] but the "Day Of The Lord"... Scripture.

:winkey face:

#Try harder agent Smith

Mt. 23:37; Deut. 31:11-12

John 11:40

Last edited:

daqq

Shall God accomplish All prophecy in your time now?

Each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times), and those times are appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour, but the Father only; for the heir and even the joint-heir, as long as anyone is a nepios-babe, differs nothing from a servant-slave, though he or she be destined as a master of all: but is rather under guardian-tutors, (Prophets and Writings), and estate governors, (Torah and Psalms which are written by Moshe, kings, and kohanim), until the time appointed of the Father, (Gal 4:1-2). You appear to have assumed yourself already to have "arrived" and having "obtained" the promise. Is that true? Have you already received the promise? For both Paul and the author of Hebrews tell you that you cannot receive the promise until you have first done the will of Elohim, (Heb 10:35-39, 1Thes 4:1, 2, 3-18). And that appointed time, as has already been said, is when a child becomes a son, (sort of like a Bar-Mitzvah, a circumcision, and an immersion all combined). And we know that Messiah has been made Minister of the circumcision for the truth of Elohim, that He might confirm the promises given unto the fathers, and that the nations might glorify Elohim for His mercy: as it is written, Therefore will I give praise unto You among the nations, and sing unto Your Name, (Rom 15:8-9). If therefore Messiah has been made the New Minister of the circumcision that means that you too must be circumcised in your walk along the Way. That circumcision is the circumcision of the heart which Paul teaches from the Torah, (Deut 10:16, Deut 30:6), as was also already stated to you. You do not wish to be circumcised in heart? Stay where you are then. You wish to remain a gentile? which may in fact mean a heathen like as the Canaanites because the word ethnos is only defined by context? Stay where you are then. You do not wish to be grafted into the Olive Tree of the All Israel of the Father and commonwealth of Israel like the Canaanite woman of Tyre, in Matthew 15:21-28, who was willing to become one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel and eventually did so by faith? (which, by the way, was a fulfillment of prophecy, Matt 15:21, Isa 23:17-18, Acts 21:3-7). Stay where you are then; but you do not know what you speak of because of a physical flesh minded carnal man mindset. It is you who believes a version of replacement theology and this is revealed by the fact that you mentioned Israel becoming a nation again in 1948. That means you believe there was no nation of Israel for almost 1900 years before that, and therefore you believe that your church and church fathers replaced Israel for the 1900 years before 1948, (and still yet until your version of "the end of the age" whatever that may be in your reckoning). Your assumption concerning Israel having been non-existent for 1900 years violates so many Tanak passages it makes your position entirely untenable. The nation is not a physical land mass with borders on your prophecy scholar Armageddon maps of the Middle East: the nation was, is, and are the people, each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times, O Peleshet, lol).

Last edited:

beameup

Beameup is already wiped out by the scripture and that is why he never responds to me anymore.
So now you have supernatural abilities to read minds. :rotfl:

Anyone that uses a plethora of non-scriptural terms is not worth responding to.
Any "supernatural abilities" or "insights" might well be coming from "darkness".
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. - Colossians 2:8

daqq

So now you have supernatural abilities to read minds. :rotfl:

Any "supernatural abilities" or "insights" might well be coming from "darkness".

LOL, IT LIVES! and I didn't even make what I said into mention [MENTION=17845]beameup[/MENTION]!

You followin' me mister? :sherlock: :)

daqq

Then here is your chance to show everyone that your own mind is not shrouded in darkness. According to your understanding were any of the Synoptic Gospel accounts in the current canon written before the 70AD destruction of Jerusalem?

Zeke

Dovetail Romans 9-11 into that and focus on Romans 11 to vs 24... then absolutely burn in every word of Rm. 11:25-36 and you will see what is being discussed.

Focus on "Blindness"

You have a great deal of the "Spiritual Equation" worked out.

; )
You to except for the historic lean were Jew and Gentile exist, that can only reach so far Matt 11:11.

Jerry Shugart

No, Paul does not say that, but rather your favorite English translation says that. He just said let it not be that they should have stumbled to the point of being fallen: how then do you and yours say that they are fallen?

A better translation is this one:.

"For if their having been cast aside has carried with it the reconciliation of the world, what will their being accepted again be but Life out of death?"
(Ro.11:15; WNT).​

The words "cast aside" here are translated from the Greek word apobole, and a form of that word (apoballo) is translated "throwing aside" in the following verse:

"And throwing aside his garment, he rose and came to Jesus"
(Mk.10:50; NKJV).​

A blind man named Bartimaeus was sitting and begging in Jericho when the Lord Jesus entered that city. Bartimaeus cried out, saying, "Jesus, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me" (v.48). The crowd told him to stand up because Jesus was calling him. This motivated him to "throw aside" his outer cloak which was spread out before him to collect alms and to rise and to come to the Lord.

Bartimaeus did not "cast away" his garment, but instead he cast it aside in order to facilitate his movement of rising. And the same is true in regard to the Lord and national Israel. Since they would not come to Him in faith He would temporarily cast aside Israel as his agent in order to bring the truth of God to the Gentiles by Paul.

Therefore, we can understand that the "nation of Israel" has been temporarily cast aside as the LORD's agent to bring salvation to the Gentiles.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You to except for the historic lean were Jew and Gentile exist, that can only reach so far Matt 11:11.

Soooooo... this is easy. Jesus was counted the "least" because He bore our collective sin... though He knew no sin. He is actually the GREATEST! Just like He made us "co-heirs" by gifting us "His" righteousness... though we are the sinners and the "Least". YHWH bore our collective sins and counted us greater than Himself through His self-Saccrifice.

We... Spiritual Whores, were washed in the Bride-Grooms Blood. Best... Love-story EVER!

What were you trying to express? I need clarification... please sir. Not a book.. but just a bit more so I can understand you more clearly.