The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Blood of Bulls, Lambs and Rams Could not. We have THE Heavenly High Priest. His Blood fulfilled the Covenant. Care to explain another source than the "Narrow Gate"?

Jesus' death was for reconciliation with the Father.

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Colossians 1:19-20)

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (Romans 5:9-10)

Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:4)​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' death was for reconciliation with the Father.

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Colossians 1:19-20)

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (Romans 5:9-10)

Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:4)​

[MENTION=12045]jamie[/MENTION] ...

Golgotha... the place of the Skull... is in Jerusalem. Jerusalem was the mercy seat! The two "angles" that opposed one another... on either side of the Glory Of God... were the two thieves on the cross. That makes Jesus the Lamb, Blood and Glory of God! (Pierced side brought the WATER)... (Blood, Water, Spirit)... His blood cleansed the "Earth" and the temple curtain RENT (Tore). Thus God was at PEACE through the Prince (Son) of Peace... with sinful humanity. After "Ascention", Pentecost came. The "Indwelling of the Holy Spirit of Jesus. Son from the Father... Holy Spirit from the Son.

Also.. the Baptism by John the Immerser... was the High Priests Washing... as well as the "Foot Washing" by the "kind of woman" that did so with purfume and the reverse Washing of the disciples feet.

All ways point perfectly to our Salvation in GOD alone.

House of Cross and Flame... how do you not know this stuff?

1 Cor. 1:23 ... Blood of God Saves... Crucifixion Reference.

Easy Peasy...

#And the ? Will still come...

Edit in... Death is also symbolized by Baptism.
Also... Our "Sign" of "Jonah" resulted in the "Resurrection".

daqq

@daqq ...

I'm not going to satisfy the idea that scripture doesn't say what it says.

If you don't understand "My Lord... My God"... and "I and the Father are ONE... Dt. 6:4 " ... I'm certain you'll never be happy with my understanding... human and fallible.

#Asked and Answered
#You just don't like my disagreement with your "understanding".

Again, if you truly believed this passage, which is quoted from, (Isa 40:3), in all three Synoptic Gospel accounts, then you could not hold the physical minded warmonger position that you do:

Here is some more copy and paste for you:

Isaiah 40:1-3 KJV
1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her,
that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God [Matthew 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke 3:4].

Can you see now? Warmongers and fleshmongers will never see it.
No matter how many times you copy and paste it . . . :chuckle:

This means that Isaiah speaks of Jerusalem of above in most all of his prophetic statements and certainly all those which concern the final restoration of the holy city; and that in turn means that so do likewise the Prophets which follow him, including Yohanan the Immerser, including Yeshua himself, and including his own Apostles and disciples who authored the Apostolic writings who followed after Yeshua, including also Paul. The warfare of the holy city was already over and done when Elohim raised up Yohanan to preach an immersion of teshuvah-return-repentance toward a change of heart and mind. But the Pharisees, Sadducs, and chief Priests rejected the teachings of Yohanan and the counsel of Elohim because Yohanan told them that they had to repent and start anew, (and that physical blood lines have nothing to do with induction-immersion into the kingdom of Elohim), just as you and yours do also reject the same revelation today because you refuse to believe that physical blood lines count for nothing when it comes to induction-immersion into the kingdom of Elohim. Even Paul plainly tells you what it means to be Yhudi and yet you reject what he says in favor of the physical meaning of physical blood lines. It is astounding that you come down so hard on Calvinists for believing the same thing about Esau that you yourself believe about Israel that went into captivity nearly three thousand years ago and disappeared in physical terms from off the face of the earth, (because they were "seeded" into the nations as foretold and just as planned).

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Again, if you truly believed this passage, which is quoted from, (Isa 40:3), in all three Synoptic Gospel accounts, then you could not hold the physical minded warmonger position that you do:

This means that Isaiah speaks of Jerusalem of above in most all of his prophetic statements and certainly all those which concern the final restoration of the holy city; and that in turn means that so do likewise the Prophets which follow him, including Yohanan the Immerser, including Yeshua himself, and including his own Apostles and disciples who authored the Apostolic writings who followed after Yeshua, including also Paul. The warfare of the holy city was already over and done when Elohim raised up Yohanan to preach an immersion of teshuvah-return-repentance toward a change of heart and mind. But the Pharisees, Sadducs, and chief Priests rejected the teachings of Yohanan and the counsel of Elohim because Yohanan told them that they had to repent and start anew, (and that physical blood lines have nothing to do with induction-immersion into the kingdom of Elohim), just as you and yours do also reject the same revelation today because you refuse to believe that physical blood lines count for nothing when it comes to induction-immersion into the kingdom of Elohim. Even Paul plainly tells you what it means to be Yhudi and yet you reject what he says in favor of the physical meaning of physical blood lines. It is astounding that you come down so hard on Calvinists for believing the same thing about Esau that you yourself believe about Israel that went into captivity nearly three thousand years ago and disappeared in physical terms from off the face of the earth, (because they were "seeded" into the nations as foretold and just as planned).

In Revelation... all is restored after the WAR.
It ain't called the apocalypse for nothing Daqq.

What did you picture? Cuddling Bunnies? The Lion of Judah is going to "Raise" "Hell".

# OT?
# :chuckle:

The beginning will be human stupidity... but the end will be God's intervention.

Spoiler
Psalm 97Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

97 Adonai is king, let the earth rejoice,
let the many coasts and islands be glad.
2 Clouds and thick darkness surround him;
righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3 Fire goes before him,
setting ablaze his foes on every side.
4 His flashes of lightning light up the world;
the earth sees it and trembles.
5 The mountains melt like wax at the presence of Adonai,
at the presence of the Lord of all the earth.
6 The heavens declare his righteousness,
and all the peoples see his glory.
7 All who worship images will be put to shame,
those who make their boast in worthless idols.
Bow down to him, all you gods!
8 Tziyon hears and is glad, Adonai;
the daughters of Y’hudah rejoice at your rulings.
9 For you, Adonai, most high over all the earth,
you are exalted far above all gods.
10 You who love Adonai, hate evil!
He keeps his faithful servants safe.
He rescues them from the power of the wicked.
11 Light is sown for the righteous
and joy for the upright in heart.
12 Rejoice in Adonai, you righteous;
and give thanks on recalling his holiness.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

This sounds peaceful and Surreal... I was wrong.

#Nope

Spoiler
◄ Revelation 19 ►

1After this I heard a sound like the roar of a great multitude in heaven, shouting:

“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God!
2For His judgments are true and righteous;
He has judged the great prostitute
who corrupted the earth with her immorality,
He has avenged the blood of His servants
that was poured out by her hand.”
3And a second time they called out:

“Hallelujah!
Her smoke ascends forever and ever.”
4And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne, saying:

“Amen, Hallelujah!”
5Then a voice came from the throne, saying:

“Praise our God,
all you who serve Him,
and those who fear Him,
small and great alike!”
The Marriage of the Lamb
6And I heard a sound like the roar of a great multitude, like the rushing of many waters, and like a mighty rumbling of thunder, crying out:

“Hallelujah!
For our Lord God, the Almighty, reigns.
7Let us rejoice and celebrate
and give Him the glory.
For the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and His bride has made herself ready.
8She was given clothing of fine linen,
linen bright and pure.”
For the fine linen she wears is the righteous acts of the saints.

9Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

10So I fell at his feet to worship him. But he told me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who rely on the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

The Rider on the White Horse
11Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. 12He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,a and His name is The Word of God.

14The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. 15And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter.b He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet
17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of all men slave and free, small and great.”

19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. 20But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed signs on his behalf, by which he deceived those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse.

And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Birds gorging on flesh?
Banquet?
No wonder there's weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Zechariah 14

Spoiler
Zechariah 14

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

But, old EE is dumb...

#Nope

Luke 21... the whole thing....

It starts with the Widow. Hmmm. Who's King was rejected and killed? Their husband died... Widow? If only it made sense!

Luke 21

Spoiler

1 And having looked up, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach saw the ashirim (rich people) putting into the Beis Hamikdash Otzar (Treasury) their matanot (gifts). 2 And he saw a certain poor almanah (widow) putting in there two leptas. 3 And Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said, Omein, I say to you that this poor almanah (widow) put in more tzedakah than everyone. 4 For all these put in matanot (gifts) out of their abundance, but this almanah (widow), out of her need, put in her michyah (subsistence).
5 And as some were speaking about the Beis Hamikdash, that with beautiful avanim (stones) and with matanot (gifts) it has been decorated, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said, 6 Yamim (Days) will come in which of these things which you see there will not be left an even (stone) upon an even (stone) which will not be thrown down.

7 And they questioned him, saying, Rebbe, ad mosai? (how much longer?) When will these things be, and what will be the ot when these things are about to take place? 8 And he said, Beware, you should not be deceived. For many will come Bishmi (in my Name )[Moshiach]) saying, " I am he )[I am the Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach]. And, the time )[of the Geulah] has drawn near." Do not follow after them. 9 But whenever you hear about wars and intifadas, do not be a pachdan (coward). For it is necessary for these things to occur barishonah, but it is not immediately HaKetz.

10 Then he was saying to them, Ethnic group will have an intifada against ethnic group, and malchut against malchut, )[2Ch 15:6; Isa 19:2] 11 There will be great earthquakes and in various places, raav (famine) and makkot (plagues), both horrible portents and great moftim (signs) in Shomayim. )[YESHAYAH 29:6; YOEL 2:30]

12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and bring redifot (persecutions) on you, handing you over to the shuls and the batei hasohar (prisons), being led away before melachim (kings) and moshelim (governors) because of my Name (Joshua, Yeshua). 13 It will turn out for you to be an opportunity for being an eidus (witness) to the edut (testimony). 14 Therefore, keep in your levavot (hearts) not to prepare to defend yourselves. 15 For I will give to you a peh (mouth) and chochmah which none of your mitnaggedim will be able to resist or to contradict. 16 And you will be handed over also by horim and achim and krovey mishpachot (relatives) and chaverim (friends), and they will have some of you executed and you will die al kiddush ha-Shem, 17 And you will be the focus of sinas chinom (baseless hatred) from everyone because of my Name (Joshua, Yeshua). 18 And not even a hair of your rosh will by any means perish. 19 In your savlanut (patience) and endurance you will gain your nefashot (souls). )[

20 But when you see Yerushalayim being surrounded by machanot (encamping armies), then have daas that the sho'ah of it has drawn near. 21 Then the ones in Yehudah, flee to the mountains, and the ones inside HaIr (the City), let them get out, and the ones in the sadot (fields), let them not enter into HaIr (the City), 22 Because these are the Yemei Nekamah (Days of Vengeance), as a fulfillment of all the Kitvei Hakodesh. )[Isa 63:4; Dan 9:24-27; Hos 9:7] 23 Oy to the ones with child and to the ones nursing in yamim hahem (those days). For there will be Tzarah Gedolah (Great Tribulation) upon Eretz Yisroel and kaas (anger) against this people, 24 And they will fall by the edge of the cherev (sword) and they will all be led captive into the Golus, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim, until the times of the Goyim are fulfilled. )[YESHAYAH 5:5; 63:18; DANIEL 8:13]

25 And there will be otot (miraculous signs) in the shemesh (sun) and the levanah (moon) and the kochavim (stars), and upon the earth there will be dismay among the Goyim, in perplexity at the sound of the sea and the waves; 26 Bnei Adam will be fainting from pachad (terror) and from expectation of the things coming upon the Olam Hazeh, for the kochot (powers) of the heavens will be shaken. 27 And then you will see the Ben HaAdam (Moshiach, DANIEL 7:13-14) and his Bias HaMoshiach on an Anan (Cloud) with gevurah (miraculous power of Hashem) and kavod rav (great glory). 28 And when the Reshit (the Beginning) of these things occurs, stand erect and lift up your roshim (heads), because your Geulah (Redemption) draws near.

29 And Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach told a mashal (parable) to them. You see the etz te'enah (fig tree) and all the etz. 30 When they sprout leaves already, you see for yourselves and you have daas that Kayits (Summer) is already near. 31 So also you, when you see these things happening, you have daas that the Malchut Hashem is near. 32 Omein, I say to you, that HaDor HaZeh will not pass away until all these things may occur. 33 HaShomayim and HaAretz will pass away, but my Dvarim will by no means pass away.

34 And be shomer regarding yourselves lest your levavot (hearts) may be burdened with dissipation and drunkenness and the cares of the Olam HaZeh and Yom HaHu (That Day) may come upon you PITOM (suddenly, MALACHI 3:1). 35 For as a mokesh (trap) it will come upon all the ones dwelling on the pnei kol haAretz (the face of all the Earth). 36 But be shomer (on guard, alert), always davening that you may be able to escape all these things that are about to happen and that you may be able to stand before the Ben HaAdam (Moshiach DANIEL 7:13-14).

37 Now in those days Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach was saying shiurim in the Beis Hamikdash, and balailah (at night) he was going out into the Har HaZeytim. 38 And all the people were getting up early in the boker to come to Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach in the Beis Hamikdash to hear him.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are the liar who wants to perpetuate a division between Jew and Gentile in the sight of God.

It is only the elect of Israel who are the beloved of God, and the others are enemies of the Gospel.

Israel did not fail, as Paul wrote, in that the elect have obtained the promises of God and the unbelievers are cut off.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Your mind is twisted by the doctrines of men.

You cheery pick scriptures to support your unrenewed mind.

LA

Says the anti Semitic Freeway of Reppy Garbage!

Rotfl!

I say the unbelieving Jews that have been and will be have hope and the promise of God's full fulfillment of His promises to them. I even say their blindness to Jesus serves a purpose... like... Paul said in Romans 11:25-36 .

Nice one!

# Lame Alternate Freeway attempt

daqq

In Revelation... all is restored after the WAR.
It ain't called the apocalypse for nothing Daqq.

What did you picture? Cuddling Bunnies? The Lion of Judah is going to "Raise" "Hell".

# OT?
# :chuckle:

The beginning will be human stupidity... but the end will be God's intervention.

Dear warmonger, :)chuckle:), it is not just called "the apocalypse" but rather, Apocalypse of Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ, which means revelation or revealing of Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ. Yohanan the Immerser, the greatest among the prophets and of men having been born of nashiym wrote that work in the Patmo-Prison of Herod; and he plainly tells you that those things were about to shortly come to pass. And, as also already said, your false futurist flesh minded paradigm denies the full work of Messiah at Golgotha. Even Yeshua himself answered the question of "when", which his talmidim asked of him in Matthew 24:3, and he answered it at the end of the Olivet Discourse in the final punch line statement which none of yours have I ever found willing to accept for what it says when it has been shown to them. But apparently you did not even have the patience to read and follow all the way to the end thereof so as to see the answer from the Master himself. :Nineveh:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Dear warmonger, :)chuckle:), it is not just called "the apocalypse" but rather, Apocalypse of Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ, which means revelation or revealing of Ι̅H Χ̅Ρ. Yohanan the Immerser, the greatest among the prophets and of men having been born of nashiym wrote that work in the Patmo-Prison of Herod; and he plainly tells you that those things were about to shortly come to pass. And, as also already said, your false futurist flesh minded paradigm denies the full work of Messiah at Golgotha. Even Yeshua himself answered the question of "when", which his talmidim asked of him in Matthew 24:3, and he answered it at the end of the Olivet Discourse in the final punch line statement which none of yours have I ever found willing to accept for what it says when it has been shown to them. But apparently you did not even have the patience to read and follow all the way to the end thereof so as to see the answer from the Master himself. :Nineveh:

I'm no Warmonger.

We didn't start the fire.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I'm sorry you thought the Lion was coming back like this...

daqq

I'm no Warmonger.

We didn't start the fire.

that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God [Matthew 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke 3:4].

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

He's coming back more like this...

So...

0a02059cc3b06ae52f9742af8885b3ed.jpg

I'm off for the night.

#I still think you're awesome [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... but I won't concede or let up on this one.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I don't support the destruction of Jerusalem and I'm not ISLAM.

Wake up sunshine!

I'll be back tomorrow.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I see you are out of steam and arguments.
Have a nice night. :)

Not out of steam... Just hoping you study tonight and come back with a valid argument tomorrow.

Shall I post all of Zechariah, Revelation, Joel, Daniel, Psalms and many other books that support my points throughout the entire night?

I just need to spend time with my wife, that's all.

Mighty night Daqq.

daqq

I'm sorry you thought the Lion was coming back like this...

youtube_share;sJSeDujoC4c]https://youtu.be/sJSeDujoC4c

It will likely be more like this:

And it will happen anywhere anytime the Father decides but especially terrible visions of the night. Maybe even your carnal minded eyes of the flesh man seeing all spiritual and supernal things according to the natural man will dissolve in their sockets while you stand on your feet. :Nineveh:

And when you awaken, if you awaken, so shall you ever be with the Master. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It will likely be more like this:

And it will happen anywhere anytime the Father decides but especially terrible visions of the night. Maybe even your carnal minded eyes of the flesh man seeing all spiritual and supernal things according to the natural man will dissolve in their sockets while you stand on your feet. :Nineveh:

And when you awaken, if you awaken, so shall you ever be with the Master. :)

I tried to give you rep for this, but I guess I have to wait to hand out more. I'm not sure why I was all scary about locking horns with you. It always ends the same way!

#Daqq is Awesome!

: )

beloved57

jerry

[h=2]The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ[/h]

Says, who ? Thats a false statement not found in scripture. That Church founded in Acts Two was that which Saul persecuted, his testimony stated that 1 Cor 15:9
[FONT=&quot]For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I [/FONT]persecuted the church of God.

Gal 1:13

[FONT=&quot]For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I [/FONT]persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

Now, when Christ haulted him in his persecution of the church, Jesus says to him Acts 9:4

[FONT=&quot]And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?[/FONT]
Christ says why persecuteth me ? Thats because the Church of God which he persecuteh was the Body of Christ, they're one ! 1 Cor 12:12

[FONT=&quot]For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

So jerrys statement is a false statement ![/FONT]

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
jerry

Says, who ? Thats a false statement not found in scripture. That Church founded in Acts Two was that which Saul persecuted, his testimony stated that 1 Cor 15:9
[FONT="]For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I [/FONT][/COLOR][B]persecuted the [B]church of God.

[/B][/B]Gal 1:13

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I [/FONT]
persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

Now, when Christ haulted him in his persecution of the church, Jesus says to him Acts 9:4

[FONT="]And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, [B]Saul, Saul, [U]why persecutest thou me?[/U][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
Christ says why persecuteth me ? Thats because the Church of God which he persecuteh was the Body of Christ, they're one ! 1 Cor 12:12

[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

So jerrys statement is a false statement ![/FONT]

scarecrow-wizard-oz-games.jpg

Beloved57's perfect avatar!

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Gal 1:13

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

[FONT="]And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?[/FONT]

The ekkelisa which Paul persecuted is found here:

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation (ekklesia) , assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts...And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" (Joel 2:16,27-28).​

Last edited:

beloved57

The ekkelisa which Paul persecuted is found here:

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation (ekklesia) , assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts...And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" (Joel 2:16,27-28).​

I showed your lie !