The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

Jerry Shugart

The Son of Elohim and Son of Man is the Logos-Word who descended from the heavens in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form like a dove, Luke 3:22, and abode-remained upon-within the man Yeshua throughout his ministry and Golgotha.

So the Man Jesus has the Son of Elohim upon Him and within Him!

Who can take you seriously?

daqq

So the Man Jesus has the Son of Elohim upon Him and within Him!

Who can take you seriously?

Luke 4:17-21
17 And there was delivered unto him the scroll of haNavi Yeshayahu; and when he had opened the scroll, he found the place where it was written:
18 Ruach Adonai YHWH is upon me,
[Isaiah 61:1a] for He has mashach-anointed me to preach the good news to the poor: He has sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised:
19 To preach the acceptable year of YHWH
[Isaiah 61:1-2a].
20 And he closed the scroll, and gave it again to the minister, and sat down: and the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he commenced, saying unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears!

Psalm 40:7-8
7 Then said I, Behold, I come: in the mgillat-kephalidi-header of the Sefer it is written of me.
8 I delight to do Your will, O my Elohim: Your Torah is within my heart.

Jerry Shugart

Ruach Adonai YHWH is upon me...

Where did you get that translation?

You just made it up, didn't you?

Can you give me a Hebrew expert who says that the Hebrew word ruach is used as a proper name at Isaiah 61:1?

And when are you ever going to address these words of the Lord Jesus which prove that He is God Almighty:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"
(Rev.22:12-13).​

Since there can be only ONE who can be described as the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end then we can know that the Lord Jesus is God:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Now is the time when you once again run and hide from these passages.

Last edited:

daqq

Jerry Shugart said:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq

Yes, Isaiah 61:1a and Yeshua both say the same thing I already said to you. :)

Jerry Shugart

Can you give me a Hebrew expert who says that the Hebrew word ruach is used as a proper name at Isaiah 61:1?

And when are you ever going to address these words of the Lord Jesus which prove that He is God Almighty:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

Since there can be only ONE who can be described as the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end then we can know that the Lord Jesus is God:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

Now is the time when you once again run and hide from these passages.

Last edited:

daqq

Ruach is very likely a proper name in Genesis 1:2, (Ruach Elohim), because Hebrew does not tolerate the article with personal pronouns or proper names. Those who rendered the Septuagint also recognized this fact and rendered the same Genesis 1:2 passage in the Septuagint version without the article in Greek. This anarthrous phrase is very rare but is likewise found in Matthew 3:16, at the immersion of Yeshua, and Paul employs it again in Romans 8:9 where he equates Ruach Elohim with Ruach Meshiah. But all of these things have already been explained to you elsewhere. Perhaps you should have listened to the scriptures which have have been posted for you from long ago now, dear wise one.

Isaiah 61:1 WLC
ר֛וּחַ אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִ֖ה עָלָ֑י יַ֡עַן מָשַׁח֩ יְהוָ֨ה אֹתִ֜י לְבַשֵּׂ֣ר עֲנָוִ֗ים שְׁלָחַ֙נִי֙ לַחֲבֹ֣שׁ לְנִשְׁבְּרֵי־לֵ֔ב לִקְרֹ֤א לִשְׁבוּיִם֙ דְּרֹ֔ור וְלַאֲסוּרִ֖ים פְּקַח־קֹֽוחַ׃
http://biblehub.com/text/isaiah/61-1.htm

Isaiah 61:1 Hebrew Transliterated
rū·aḥ ’ă·ḏō·nāy YHWH ‘ā·lāy; ya·‘an mā·šaḥ YHWH ’ō·ṯî lə·ḇaś·śêr ‘ă·nā·wîm, šə·lā·ḥa·nî la·ḥă·ḇōš lə·niš·bə·rê- lêḇ, liq·rō liš·ḇū·yim də·rō·wr, wə·la·’ă·sū·rîm pə·qaḥ- qō·w·aḥ.
http://biblehub.com/interlinear/transliterated/isaiah/61.htm

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart

Ruach is very likely a proper name in Genesis 1:2, (Ruach Elohim), because Hebrew does not tolerate the article with personal pronouns or proper names. Those who rendered the Septuagint also recognized this fact and rendered the same Genesis 1:2 passage in the Septuagint version without the article in Greek. This anarthrous phrase is very rare but is likewise found in Matthew 3:16, at the immersion of Yeshua, and Paul employs it again in Romans 8:9 where he equates Ruach Elohim with Ruach Meshiah. But all of these things have already been explained to you elsewhere. Perhaps you should have listened to the scriptures which have have been posted for you from long ago now, dear wise one.

Isaiah 61:1 WLC
ר֛וּחַ אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִ֖ה עָלָ֑י יַ֡עַן מָשַׁח֩ יְהוָ֨ה אֹתִ֜י לְבַשֵּׂ֣ר עֲנָוִ֗ים שְׁלָחַ֙נִי֙ לַחֲבֹ֣שׁ לְנִשְׁבְּרֵי־לֵ֔ב לִקְרֹ֤א לִשְׁבוּיִם֙ דְּרֹ֔ור וְלַאֲסוּרִ֖ים פְּקַח־קֹֽוחַ׃
http://biblehub.com/text/isaiah/61-1.htm

Isaiah 61:1 Hebrew Transliterated
rū·aḥ ’ă·ḏō·nāy YHWH ‘ā·lāy; ya·‘an mā·šaḥ YHWH ’ō·ṯî lə·ḇaś·śêr ‘ă·nā·wîm, šə·lā·ḥa·nî la·ḥă·ḇōš lə·niš·bə·rê- lêḇ, liq·rō liš·ḇū·yim də·rō·wr, wə·la·’ă·sū·rîm pə·qaḥ- qō·w·aḥ.
http://biblehub.com/interlinear/transliterated/isaiah/61.htm

In addition both Luke, which quotes the Septuagint, and the Septuagint itself do not have the article:

Isaiah 61:1 OG Septuagint
61:1 πνευμα κυριου επ' εμε ου εινεκεν εχρισεν με ευαγγελισασθαι πτωχοις απεσταλκεν με ιασασθαι τους συντετριμμενους τη καρδια κηρυξαι αιχμαλωτοις αφεσιν και τυφλοις αναβλεψι

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_061.htm

Luke 4:18 Textus Receptus
18 πνευμα κυριου επ εμε ου ενεκεν εχρισε με ευαγγελιζεσθαι πτωχοις απεσταλκε με ιασασθαι τους συντετριμμενους την καρδιαν κηρυξαι αιχμαλωτοις αφεσιν και τυφλοις αναβλεψιν αποστειλαι τεθραυσμενους εν αφεσει

Luke 4:18 Westcott-Hort
18 πνευμα κυριου επ εμε ου εινεκεν εχρισεν με ευαγγελισασθαι πτωχοις απεσταλκεν με κηρυξαι αιχμαλωτοις αφεσιν και τυφλοις αναβλεψιν αποστειλαι τεθραυσμενους εν αφεσει

And although Adonai is missing from the Septuagint and Luke still yet it is abundantly clear that Kurios is the replacement word used throughout the Septuagint for the name of the Father, the Tetragrammaton, which is YHWH.

πνευμα κυριου (anarthrous) = רוח יהוה = Ruach of YHWH

Thus you attempt to castigate me for not adding the article as you and your profane fathers do. :rotfl:

daqq

Did anyone notice that after reading through the hundreds and hundreds of words written by those who deny that the Lord Jesus is God not one of those words spoke about this passage?:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).​

Their silence speaks volumes!

Did anyone notice that Jerry Shugart completely ignored all of that background information which was just posted concerning his above quote on the previous page in Reply #370 which encompasses two other threads which are full of even more information?

Not only does his silence speak volumes but it is golden! :)

Did anyone notice that Jerry Shugart has now, for the seventh time running, managed to weasel his way out of responding yet again, and has ignored the following information which is full of clear emphatic statements directly from the Master Teacher Yeshua himself? :)

Since you have now hardened your heart these six times more shall be added to what has already been said to you from the Testimony of Yeshua, (so that hopefully one day the Stone which the builders rejected will grind your false doctrine to powder so that you might see, hear, and live). If you are going to capitalize "Logos" or "Word" in John 1:1, (even if only in your mind as you read), then you must be willing to do the same anywhere else in the same Gospel account where "Logos" or "Word" is critical to the understanding of the overall doctrine. Otherwise you are simply engaging in what is called special pleading. You cannot say it should only be capitalized in some places while ignoring the same exact critical word in other critical places where it refutes your overall doctrine:

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Logos-Word, and the Logos-Word was with the Elohim, and the Logos-Word was Elohim:

Here again is the supreme systematic logic behind what I say, Jerry Shugart, again taken straight from the Testimony of Yeshua himself in the very same Gospel account which you use to supposedly prove that the man Yeshua or Jesus is "God Almighty born into human flesh", or that, "Jesus is JHWH", as you say. But when we take certain key statements of the Master himself, as follows, your error is clearly exposed by the Testimony of Yeshua himself. We who actually believe the Testimony of Yeshua know he says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but his words will not pass away, (Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33), and therefore none of these words which follow are ever going to change or pass away: never ever. The first key statement is that Yeshua says his words are SPIRIT and if you follow the logic laid out in sequence from the statements below there is absolutely no denying the outcome of these clear emphatic statements unless you simply are not a follower and believer of these words and statements of the Master Teacher himself. If you reject them again, and you continue, then you simply are not one of his.

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up [to] where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore cannot claim to be God:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos-Word that I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day.

Revelation 19:11-16
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called
Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no one knew but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:
and his name is called The Logos-Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Son of Elohim and Son of Man is the Logos-Word who descended from the heavens in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form like a dove, Luke 3:22, and abode-remained upon-within the man Yeshua throughout his ministry and Golgotha. No one has seen Elohim at any time, (John 1:18a, 1John 4:12a), because spoken word cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh. The new-renewed Covenant "new Spirit" of Ezekiel 11:19, 18:31, 36:26, and John 7:39, is thus the most holy Word of the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua. Anyone claiming to have "the Holy Spirit" but not having and upholding the Testimony of Messiah in uprightness and truth is therefore deceived.

If one is simply willing to follow the very simple and straightforward systematic flow of the logic in the above statements then Yeshua himself clearly defines who the Logos concerns: the Logos is not the man Yeshua himself but rather the Logos is the Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks. This is true because, as I keep saying, Testimony is Spirit, and that is why the Son of Elohim is also called the Son of man: for he was both written and spoken by man, and therefore he is the Son of man, for Testimony is Spirit, (your testimony is therefore your son; beware your testimony not become a son of perdition). But the Son was in the beginning with the Father and the Father gave him to mankind, (the Light and the Testimony of the Truth).

The Father judges no one. The man Yeshua judges no one. The Testimony of Yeshua will not pass away. The Logos is the Seeker and the Judge, the Son of Elohim, and the Son of man, and because he is the Word of Truth which is spoken by men of faithfulness and truth; he is considered a little lower than the Messengers, (because they speak him, because he is in them).

Once again the Testimony of Yeshua:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

The Son of Elohim and Son of Man is the Logos-Word who descended from the heavens in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form like a dove, Luke 3:22, and abode-remained upon-within the man Yeshua throughout his ministry and Golgotha. No one has seen Elohim at any time, (John 1:18a, 1John 4:12a), because spoken word cannot be seen with the eyes of the flesh. The new-renewed Covenant "new Spirit" of Ezekiel 11:19, 18:31, 36:26, and John 7:39, is thus the most holy Word of the Testimony of Messiah Yeshua. Anyone claiming to have "the Holy Spirit" but not having and upholding the Testimony of Messiah in uprightness and truth is therefore deceived. You Jerry Shugart therefore hold the truth in unrighteousness, just as Paul says of you and your kind in Romans 1:18, because you refuse to bow down your own freewill and submit yourself to the Testimony of Messiah and to the counsel of the Father Elohim Almighty who gave the man Yeshua that holy Testimony for which Yeshua himself paid for and purchased with his own blood at Golgotha. You trample the holy blood of the Covenant because you trample the holy Testimony of Messiah with your false doctrines even after you have been shown the truth by way of that very Spirit of Truth: the Testimony of Messiah. You are utterly without excuse.

So I have now placed this information in its own thread here: The Logos-Word.

:sheep:

Jerry Shugart

In addition both Luke, which quotes the Septuagint, and the Septuagint itself do not have the article:

Of course you did not answer what I asked you here:

Once again you prove that you are a big talker and that is all you are--a big talker!

Last edited:

daqq

Of course you did not answer what I asked you here:

Once again you prove that you are a big talker and that is all you are--a big talker!

:blabla: :lucky: :chuckle:

:popcorn:

Jerry Shugart

:blabla: :lucky: :chuckle:

:popcorn:

Who can take you seriously. How long are you going to run and hide from these verses which prove that the Lord Jesus is God?:

hen are you ever going to address these words of the Lord Jesus which prove that He is God Almighty:

You think that you have an answer for everything but you are stangely silent about these verses.

daqq

Who can take you seriously. How long are you going to run and hide from these verses which prove that the Lord Jesus is God?:

hen are you ever going to address these words of the Lord Jesus which prove that He is God Almighty:

You think that you have an answer for everything but you are stangely silent about these verses.

It is only you and yours I am silent with on those verses and I already told you why.
Sorry you did not believe me. :)

Jerry Shugart

At least you admit that you are silent in regard to the meaning of the two passages which I quoted from the Revelation. I think I will repeat those passages so everyone who is interested can see exactly what is it that causes your silence. Let us look what the Lord Jesus said here:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son"
(Rev.21:5-7).​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Let us look at this verse:

"Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church (ekklesia) daily such as should be saved" (Acts 2:47).​

The Greek word translated "church" is ekklesia and that word can be found in the Greek version of the Old Testament (the LXX). Alfred Edersheim, a Jewish convert to Christianity and a respected Bible scholar, wrote the following:

"Nor would the term 'Church' sound strange in Jewish ears. The same Greek word (ekklesia), as the equivalent of the Hebrew 'Qahal,' 'convocation,' 'the called,' occurs in the LXX. rendering of the Old Testament, and in 'the Wisdom of the Son of Sirach' and was apparently in familiar use at that time. In Hebrew use it referred to Israel, not in their national but in their religious unity"
[emphasis added] (Edersheim, The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah [Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. M. Eerdmans Publishing 1971] Book 3, Chapter 37, p.84).​

According to Edersheim the Greek word translated "church" was in familiar use and "it referred to Israel...in their religious unity."

Next, let us look at the events here which were in regard to the ekklesia of Acts 2:

"For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams"
(Acts 2:16-17).​

The following prophecy was totally in regard to the religious unity of Israel and Israel alone:

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation (ekklesia) , assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts...And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" (Joel 2:16,27-28).​

Acts Chapter 8-9
So the ekklesia mentioned at Acts 2:47 is referring to Israel in her religious unity and it is not referring to the Body of Christ.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Let us look at this verse:

"Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church (ekklesia) daily such as should be saved" (Acts 2:47).​

The Greek word translated "church" is ekklesia and that word can be found in the Greek version of the Old Testament (the LXX). Alfred Edersheim, a Jewish convert to Christianity and a respected Bible scholar, wrote the following:

"Nor would the term 'Church' sound strange in Jewish ears. The same Greek word (ekklesia), as the equivalent of the Hebrew 'Qahal,' 'convocation,' 'the called,' occurs in the LXX. rendering of the Old Testament, and in 'the Wisdom of the Son of Sirach' and was apparently in familiar use at that time. In Hebrew use it referred to Israel, not in their national but in their religious unity"
[emphasis added] (Edersheim, The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah [Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. M. Eerdmans Publishing 1971] Book 3, Chapter 37, p.84).​

According to Edersheim the Greek word translated "church" was in familiar use and "it referred to Israel...in their religious unity."

Next, let us look at the events here which were in regard to the ekklesia of Acts 2:

"For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams"
(Acts 2:16-17).​

The following prophecy was totally in regard to the religious unity of Israel and Israel alone:

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation (ekklesia) , assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts...And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" (Joel 2:16,27-28).​

So the ekklesia mentioned at Acts 2:47 is referring to Israel in her religious unity and it is not referring to the Body of Christ.

Saul-on-the-road-to-Damascus.jpg

daqq

Strong delusion always appears "Crystal" clear to the deluded just as evidenced in the following thread posted above herein where you and yours fought like devils to get it closed because you openly deny the Testimony of Yeshua:

Did anyone notice that Jerry Shugart has now, for the seventh time running, managed to weasel his way out of responding yet again, and has ignored the following information which is full of clear emphatic statements directly from the Master Teacher Yeshua himself? :)

So I have now placed this information in its own thread here: The Logos-Word.

:sheep:

In addition to that you have openly confessed that you believe, "Jesus became our Azazel", and this false Atonement doctrine of yours was also utterly dismantled in the thread, "Christian Azazel Atonement Theory", where you posted a slew of references without any explanation and, instead of actually taking the time to discuss, explain, and hammer them out, you went running off and posted your own call out thread with the same material before I had a chance to even rebut you in my own thread. However all that was necessary to utterly refute your false atonement theory is now posted in the Atonement thread, the one I just linked above herein, which you have also ignored since posting your slew of passage references without any explanation. You have shown yourself not truly willing to engage real conversation over the scriptures you post. You therefore only use the scripture quotes that you post for your own benefit to supposedly confirm your various predispositions and privately held dogmas concerning various matters of doctrine: for when it comes to real discussion and truthfully coming to an honest and upright understanding of those same passages you quote, within their actual contexts, you balk and run away just as you constantly accuse others and myself of doing. You have not proven anything about what I believe to be incorrect; and neither have you proven anything that you say to actually be correct. In every case you have been refuted by the scripture itself. And the fact that you misconstrued the "scapegoat" for Azazel makes your error even worse because the goat sent away is not Azazel but rather sent away to-for Azazel. So how are you going to pin that sin on Yeshua? The sin of your rejecting his words and Testimony? Are you going to say to Elohim that Yeshua died in your place for rejecting his own Testimony? You still do not get it: the Testimony of Yeshua is not his own, but from the Father above who placed His Spirit upon and in the man Yeshua. You therefore attempt to impute to Yeshua the sin of rejecting the Testimony of the Son of Elohim. You will not be pinning that one on Yeshua because he did not die for your sin of rejecting the Son of Elohim. You are doing exactly as I told you already long ago now: you are eating BarAbbas scapegoat which you found wandering in the desert wilderness of Nod with all the sins upon its mortally wounded head. And he was sent away into the desert to-for Azazel, and that makes *you* the Azazel, and ultimately that is because you cared not to truly know the Father and His Word, and to understand and study His Torah, and you essentially stole from it so as to fabricate your own private atonement doctrine theory. And ironically your doctrine is nothing more than a mirror image of yourself in the machinations of your vain imagination: and Azazel is the one who taught mankind the fabrication of mirrors, (1Enoch 8:1). :chuckle:

Last edited: