The "Church" at Acts 2 is NOT the Body of Christ

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The literalists see divisions all day long. To them 'Israel' in some parts of Rom 9-11 can never be the whole thing, it has to be a division of. Even when the counter-group is Gentiles.

Do you hear yourself? We literally believe the Bible and understand the Spiritual verbiage too.

SPIRITUAL ISRAEL only becomes an acceptable term... after the close of DEATH!

You are jumping the Gun and attempting to slam the gate of salvation in people's faces!

You guys are making God into an author of confusion with your false assertions!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Was Jacob's Israel conveyed into God's kingdom?

Zechariah 14:4.. Joel 3:2... Romans 11:25-36

He will turn Godlessness away from Jacob!

We... the Gentiles, were the Last to find out, but the firstfruits. Israel was the first to find out, but the last of the harvest.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

daqq

If you will look at the context you will see that the entity described as being "cast aside" is the same entity which Paul refers to his "countrymen":
"But to you Gentiles I say that, since I am an Apostle specially sent to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry, trying whether I can succeed in rousing my own countrymen to jealousy and thus save some of them. For if their having been cast aside has carried with it the reconciliation of the world, what will their being accepted again be but Life out of death?" (Ro.11:13-15).​

This is not speaking of an entity whiich was cast aside many years previously, as you imagine, but instead an entity which Paul describes as His "own countrymen." In this case he uses the word "Israel" to describe his countrymen (v.7). That is the same "Israel" which the Lord Jesus referred to here:

"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"
(Mt.10:5-6).

So the Lord sent His disciples out to preach to an entity which was not even in the land at the time?:

"These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"
(Mt.10:5-6).

Who do you think that the Lord is speaking of when He used the word "Israel"?

And right there in red highlighting your own replacement theology is revealed; for you subvert the Testimony of Messiah and the sole purpose for which and to whom Messiah says he was was sent: you twist and subvert his words into something that has still not yet occurred after nearly two thousand years now so that you may place your own imaginary future literal physical fulfillment somewhere in the unknown future and carve out for yourself a separate "age" outside the commonwealth of the all Yisrael and olive tree of the Father.

The only sever that is clear is just as already mentioned to Jerry previously herein, that is, yourselves cutting yourselves off from the Root. There is no "handing over from Jews to Gentiles" written anywhere. And as for your understanding of "outside the camp" it is a misunderstanding because it speaks of the Mishkan. Moshe placed the Mishkan-Tabernacle outside the camp and the Tabernacle is a large portion of the topic in the epistle to the Hebrews because it represents the body-temple-tabernacle of the testimony. Likewise nowhere does Paul say or even suggest that anyone gets to join the community and commonwealth of the all Yisrael of the Father and yet get to remain a Gentile. The point is to become circumcised, (in heart), and not to stay uncircumcised, (sorry but that simply does not just happen with the so-called "sinners prayer", it rather is a long walk after the fact, a walk of faith looking forward to the promise for which you were sealed from when you first believed). When you are circumcised in heart then you are no longer of the "uncircumcision", and then you begin to be weaned from the milk of the Word, coming into the knowledge and understanding of the meat of the Word. There are not going to be Canaanites or heathen in the house of Elohim, (this is all clearly symbolism), but your mind and mindset must become renewed, changed, altered away from the physical and natural minded man into the supernal and spiritual minded man in Messiah. See Matthew 15:24 and understand it within its surrounding context for the very first example of a Canaanite being grafted into Yisrael by faith. When you indeed become a son there shall no more be a Canaanite in the house of YHWH Tsabaoth, (Zechariah 14:21), and you are that house because every person is a house-temple of the Creator. This is not replacement theology but simply just the way it has always been and always will be. The holy seed line has been SPIRIT from the time of Enosh, son of Seth, and continues that way all the way through.

Each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times), and those times are appointed of the Father, and no one knows the day or the hour, but the Father only; for the heir and even the joint-heir, as long as anyone is a nepios-babe, differs nothing from a servant-slave, though he or she be destined as a master of all: but is rather under guardian-tutors, (Prophets and Writings), and estate governors, (Torah and Psalms which are written by Moshe, kings, and kohanim), until the time appointed of the Father, (Gal 4:1-2). You appear to have assumed yourself already to have "arrived" and having "obtained" the promise. Is that true? Have you already received the promise? For both Paul and the author of Hebrews tell you that you cannot receive the promise until you have first done the will of Elohim, (Heb 10:35-39, 1Thes 4:1, 2, 3-18). And that appointed time, as has already been said, is when a child becomes a son, (sort of like a Bar-Mitzvah, a circumcision, and an immersion all combined). And we know that Messiah has been made Minister of the circumcision for the truth of Elohim, that He might confirm the promises given unto the fathers, and that the nations might glorify Elohim for His mercy: as it is written, Therefore will I give praise unto You among the nations, and sing unto Your Name, (Rom 15:8-9). If therefore Messiah has been made the New Minister of the circumcision that means that you too must be circumcised in your walk along the Way. That circumcision is the circumcision of the heart which Paul teaches from the Torah, (Deut 10:16, Deut 30:6), as was also already stated to you. You do not wish to be circumcised in heart? Stay where you are then. You wish to remain a gentile? which may in fact mean a heathen like as the Canaanites because the word ethnos is only defined by context? Stay where you are then. You do not wish to be grafted into the Olive Tree of the All Israel of the Father and commonwealth of Israel like the Canaanite woman of Tyre, in Matthew 15:21-28, who was willing to become one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel and eventually did so by faith? (which, by the way, was a fulfillment of prophecy, Matt 15:21, Isa 23:17-18, Acts 21:3-7). Stay where you are then; but you do not know what you speak of because of a physical flesh minded carnal man mindset. It is you who believes a version of replacement theology and this is revealed by the fact that you mentioned Israel becoming a nation again in 1948. That means you believe there was no nation of Israel for almost 1900 years before that, and therefore you believe that your church and church fathers replaced Israel for the 1900 years before 1948, (and still yet until your version of "the end of the age" whatever that may be in your reckoning). Your assumption concerning Israel having been non-existent for 1900 years violates so many Tanak passages it makes your position entirely untenable. The nation is not a physical land mass with borders on your prophecy scholar Armageddon maps of the Middle East: the nation was, is, and are the people, each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times, O Peleshet, lol).

Matthew 15:21-28
21 And Yeshua went out from there and withdrew into the parts of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And behold, a Canaanite woman came out from those borders, and cried, saying, Have mercy on me, Master, son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a demon.
23 But he answered her not a word: and his talmidim came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she cries out after us!
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent except unto the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael.
25 But she came and worshiped him, saying, Master, help me.
26 And he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread and cast it to the puppies.
27 But she said, Yea, Master: but even the puppies eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Yeshua answered, and said unto her, O woman, great is your faith! be it done unto you even as you wish! (also her daughter was healed from that hour).

This Canaanite woman of Tyre was willing to become like a puppy, (which eats whatsoever falls from the table or the hand of its Master). If therefore you are not willing to become a like a child or a "puppy", (which eats everything its Master gives it to eat), then you cannot be his disciple. And, as may be clearly seen from the passage above, "worship" has nothing to do with it: you must be willing to change your mindset because the Master will not be changing his mind or these words to suit your needs, not ever, for the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away. He plainly states that he is not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael. If therefore you are not willing to change your mindset, and become one of the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael, then he clearly and emphatically states that he is not sent to you, period. There is no way around this: not even through Paul, who likewise preaches the words and commandments of the Master. You have subverted the Testimony of Messiah so that you and your mother church could replace Yisrael for the last two thousand years in your imaginary "age of grace" which exists nowhere else but in the minds of you and your fellow kind of replacement theologians while accusing others of engaging in replacement theology. :Nineveh:

:sheep:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What a shock... you forgot to quote this part. Why don't you just tear the pages out of your bible you don't like... that way... you don't have to read the parts that your disagree with.

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!

13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

The branches broken off are not Holy and they are not supported by the roots of the tree.

Man you are dumb.

LA

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
And morning come your skin belongs to the Kohen: so the Kohen takes you to the house of Shimon the Tanner for rinsing, scraping, stretching, drying, and prepping. When you are fully prepared the Kohen Scribe then takes you to his chamber and knits you together as one with your brethren, one body, and then he writes all the words of the covenant in your inward parts and rolls you up like a garment. After all of this he takes the trees of life and lays you up with your brethren, as one roll, between the trees of life: and he takes an awl, and pierces earlets for you, and affixes you with your brethren to the trees of life, (which are also like staves put into the ear-rings which shall never be removed). Then the Kohen places you in an ark, which is like a little tabernacle, and brings you into the Temple: and from that appointed time shall you no more go out from the Temple, (your name having been written in the heavens). :)

See the post which follows:

Like so:

In the mgillat-kephalidi of the Sefer it is written concerning me . . .
That is, the crown-header of the Sefer, in the right hand side, Breshiyt-Genesis 1:1-5.

2 Corinthians 3:1-3
1 Are we beginning anew to exhibit ourselves? or need we, as some do, epistles of commendation to you, or from you?
2 You are our epistle, having been written in our hearts, known and read by all men:
3 making it plainly-manifest that you are an epistle of Messiah, ministered by us, not written with ink but with the Spirit of the Living Elohim: not in the tablets of stone but in tablets of a heart of flesh [Ezekiel 11:19, 18:31, 36:26].

2 Timothy 4:13
13 Bring the cloak I left with Karpos at Troadi when you come, and the scrolls, particularly the μεμβρανας-sheepskins.

:sheep:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In the end... after it ALL...

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:13-14)​

The verb "has" is past tense. We are either in his kingdom or we're not.

Jerry Shugart

And right there in red highlighting your own replacement theology is revealed; for you subvert the Testimony of Messiah and the sole purpose for which and to whom Messiah says he was was sent: you twist and subvert his words into something that has still not yet occurred after nearly two thousand years now so that you may place your own imaginary future literal physical fulfillment somewhere in the unknown future and carve out for yourself a separate "age" outside the commonwealth of the all Yisrael and olive tree of the Father.

Is this a joke? You can't be serious! According to your silly idea the Lord Jesus sent His disciples out to preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel even though none of them even existed in the land at that time.

(Mt.10:5-6).​

According to your ridiculous idea the Lord Jesus was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel even though none of those people were even in the land at that time:

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"
(Mt.15:24).​

You fail to understand that all of the LORD's favored people in the OT are described as being lost sheep:

"My people are lost sheep;  their shepherds have led them astray, guiding them the wrong way in the mountains.  They have wandered from mountain to hill; they have forgotten their resting place"
(Jer.50:6).​

That is why we read this about the Lord Jesus:

"And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things" (Mk.6:34).​

Here we can see exactly to whom the Lord Jesus was sent and for what reason:

"But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons"
(Gal.4:4-5).​

He plainly states that he is not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael. If therefore you are not willing to change your mindset, and become one of the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael, then he clearly and emphatically states that he is not sent to you, period.

I know no one on this forum who is more lost than you are.

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth"
(2 Tim.3:7).​

Last edited:

daqq

Is this a joke? You can't be serious! According to your silly idea the Lord Jesus sent His disciples out to preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel even though none of them even existed in the land at that time.

According to your ridiculous idea the Lord Jesus was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel even though none of those people were even in the land at that time:

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

You fail to understand that all of the LORD's favored people in the OT are described as being lost sheep:

"My people are lost sheep;  their shepherds have led them astray, guiding them the wrong way in the mountains.  They have wandered from mountain to hill; they have forgotten their resting place"

"And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things" (Mk.6:34).​

"But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons"

It is a body-temple analogy already shown to you which you foolishly rejected to your own detriment, (so I need not go into it here because you already rejected it). Even Lazaros-Eleazar the kohen is one of these "little ones" in the kingdom of Elohim. How true it is that the Father has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, the Father has chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE. :chuckle:

Elohim is neither a respecter of the persons of men nor a racist.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It is a body-temple analogy already shown to you which you foolishly rejected to your own detriment, (so I need not go into it here because you already rejected it). Even Lazaros-Eleazar the kohen is one of these "little ones" in the kingdom of Elohim. How true it is that the Father has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, the Father has chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE. :chuckle:

Elohim is neither a respecter of the persons of men nor a racist.

Hey, you're sposed to be lost, well according to Jerry anyhow, how is it you know these things?:tunes:

daqq

Hey, you're sposed to be lost, well according to Jerry anyhow, how is it you know these things?:tunes:

The Master taught me so himself:

Matthew 18:7-15 KJV
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
[Luke 17:1-2 KJV (closing statement of the Eleazar-Lazaros parable)]
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not
one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost
[lost sheep of the house of Yisrael].
12 How think ye? if a man have
an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these
little ones should perish.
15 Moreover if
thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

And Paul taught me this out of the same reasoning:

1 Thessalonians 4:1-6 KJV
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud
his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

So it is really all about the body-temple which is no more our own when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness; for the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, which we have of Elohim, and even we ourselves are not our own. Whoso therefore abuses his own body, (thinking it is his own), abuses these same little ones of Elohim; and Elohim is the Avenger of all such, and their messengers no doubt do always behold the face of the Father who is in the heavens.

Parables, parables, allegories, allegories . . . :)

daqq

The Master taught me so himself:

Matthew 18:7-15 KJV
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
[Luke 17:1-2 KJV (closing statement of the Eleazar-Lazaros parable)]
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not
one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost
[lost sheep of the house of Yisrael].
12 How think ye? if a man have
an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these
little ones should perish.
15 Moreover if
thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

And Paul taught me this out of the same reasoning:

1 Thessalonians 4:1-6 KJV
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud
his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

So it is really all about the body-temple which is no more our own when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness; for the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, which we have of Elohim, and even we ourselves are not our own. Whoso therefore abuses his own body, (thinking it is his own), abuses these same little ones of Elohim; and Elohim is the Avenger of all such, and their messengers no doubt do always behold the face of the Father who is in the heavens.

Parables, parables, allegories, allegories . . . :)

Luke 16:29-17:2 KJV
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
01 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
[Matthew 18:7]
02 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones
[Eleazar-Lazaros is "one of these little ones"].

Thus Paul says Messiah is the head of the congregation and the Savior of the body, (Eph 5:23).
That is, if we understand the Testimony of Yeshua and do as he says . . . :)

daqq

Tell you what Jerry, so that we may have two witnesses for each; please post two prophetic statements from Yeshua that you say have never come to pass, two prophetic statements from Paul that you say have never come to pass, and two prophetic statements from the book of the Revelation that you say have never come to pass: and I will show you why you are wrong. Surely you can do this to prove your case, right? :chuckle:

iamaberean

Let us look at this verse:

"Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church (ekklesia) daily such as should be saved" (Acts 2:47).​

The Greek word translated "church" is ekklesia and that word can be found in the Greek version of the Old Testament (the LXX). Alfred Edersheim, a Jewish convert to Christianity and a respected Bible scholar, wrote the following:

"Nor would the term 'Church' sound strange in Jewish ears. The same Greek word (ekklesia), as the equivalent of the Hebrew 'Qahal,' 'convocation,' 'the called,' occurs in the LXX. rendering of the Old Testament, and in 'the Wisdom of the Son of Sirach' and was apparently in familiar use at that time. In Hebrew use it referred to Israel, not in their national but in their religious unity"
[emphasis added] (Edersheim, The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah [Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. M. Eerdmans Publishing 1971] Book 3, Chapter 37, p.84).​

According to Edersheim the Greek word translated "church" was in familiar use and "it referred to Israel...in their religious unity."

Next, let us look at the events here which were in regard to the ekklesia of Acts 2:

"For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams"
(Acts 2:16-17).​

The following prophecy was totally in regard to the religious unity of Israel and Israel alone:

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation (ekklesia) , assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts...And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" (Joel 2:16,27-28).​

So the ekklesia mentioned at Acts 2:47 is referring to Israel in her religious unity and it is not referring to the Body of Christ.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Jerry Shugart

It is a body-temple analogy already shown to you which you foolishly rejected to your own detriment, (so I need not go into it here because you already rejected it).

Of course you do not want to go into it because nothing you say about that changes the ridiculous ideas of yours. According to those ideas the Lord Jesus sent His disciples out to preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel even though none of them even existed in the land at that time.

Jerry Shugart

Tell you what Jerry, so that we may have two witnesses for each; please post two prophetic statements from Yeshua that you say have never come to pass...

Let's start with the words of the Lord Jesus here where He speaks of a world-wide harvest:

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this age. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear" (Mt. 13:37-43).​

When did that happen in the past? What don't you start a new thread where I can easily expose your false teaching?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Has he done that by conveying Jacob's Israel into God's kingdom?

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:13-14)​

The verb "has" is past tense. We are either in his kingdom or we're not.

Has Messiah Physically returned yet?