The Burning of Jerusalem

marhig

You err because you believe and promote that obeying the ten commandments is obeying God and you simultaneously claim to be Christian. This is Satanic behavior.

You err in your belief that the ten commandments are from God. You err in your belief that the ten commandments are God's law. The Holy KJV N.T. (the Holy Book for Christians) says different, on both counts.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Moses gave those laws, not God:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The above say Moses gave the law. And Jesus brought grace and truth.

The fact that Moses gave the ten commandments and did not bring truth and only Jesus brought truth is backed up by:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly see the end of that which is abolished:

All around, but especially for the chosen few authentic Christians, the Holy KJV N.T. is the only source for truth which include the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
You still haven't answered me,

What about the verses in revelation 14? In post number #934.

And how do you believe that we should transgress the 10 commandments? In what way do you do this? Especially the first 3 commandments?

By the way, I only read the KJV,

marhig

What is wrong with you?

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

Exodus 31:18 When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.
He believes that Moses lied! Moses never lied, he spoke the truth and he brought the commandments from God to the people.

Thats a really bad thing to say against a man of God who was led by the spirit!

God's Truth

He believes that Moses lied! Moses never lied, he spoke the truth and he brought the commandments from God to the people.

Thats a really bad thing to say against a man of God who was led by the spirit!

There are other people here too that say Moses taught things not from God.

I can hardly believe how they will not be corrected on that mistake.

God killed Aaron's two sons for adding things that God did not teach; and, God was going to kill Moses for not circumcising his son---yet they believe God would accept Moses making all these laws without God?!?

marhig

There are other people here too that say Moses taught things not from God.

I can hardly believe how they will not be corrected on that mistake.

God killed Aaron's two sons for adding things that God did not teach; and, God was going to kill Moses for not circumcising his son---yet they believe God would accept Moses making all these laws without God?!?
I didn't know that people who say that they believe in God would call Moses a liar until I've been reading the last few posts here. That's wrong before God, Moses was not a liar, and those commandments came from God through Moses.

Moses spoke the truth and if he was a liar then Jesus wouldn't haven't mentioned him in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus when he said that the rich man's brothers have Moses and the prophets to listen to. And Moses was at the transfiguration on the mount with Jesus. So I can't see him being a liar!

God's Truth

I didn't know that people who say that they believe in God would call Moses a liar until I've been reading the last few posts here. That's wrong before God, Moses was not a liar, and those commandments came from God through Moses.

Moses spoke the truth and if he was a liar then Jesus wouldn't haven't mentioned him in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus when he said that the rich man's brothers have Moses and the prophets to listen to. And Moses was at the transfiguration on the mount with Jesus. So I can't see him being a liar!

People who say Moses taught things that God did not command, they say God forgave him and that is why Jesus still mentioned him. That is why it is important not to leave out God's Truth and tell people about Aaron's two sons and about Moses' wife circumcising their son.

marhig

People who say Moses taught things that God did not command, they say God forgave him and that is why Jesus still mentioned him.

I can't believe that people say that about Moses.

The ten commandments came from God, Moses didn't make them up

In fact Jesus said that Moses gave the following commandment because of the hardness of the people's hearts, he didn't condemn them and say that they were listening to Satan for obeying them!

Matthew 19

They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put away?He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery

Jesus is saying above that we are not commit adultery which is one of the 10 commandments!

Also the rich young ruler, when he said that he had followed all the commandments, Jesus didn't say that the commandments were not the truth and to follow them is of Satan, Jesus said the opposite, he said that he was to obey the commandments of God and live!

And does this sound like Moses wrote the 10 commandments himself?

Exodus 34

And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest. And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to me in the top of the mount.

If we have true faith then we would believe that Moses spoke the truth, and I know that Moses is a strong man of God and I believe that God has everything in the Bible the he wants to be there.

Gurucam

What is wrong with you?

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

Exodus 31:18 When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

Where did you get that idea?

Gurucam

13 And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly see the end of that which is abolished:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Moses was not truthful to the Jews when he gave the ten commandments. He did not tell them that the ten commandments must eventually be abolished.

Those laws were given by Moses for temporal use. The ten commandments were destine to be abolished. The ten commandments cannot be any form of eternal laws from God.

The following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T confirms that the ten commandments must be dropped when one comes onto Christ:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

The following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T also instructs that newly 'converted' people to drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The Holy KJV N.T also confirm that unawares false spying brethren will do a serious number on foolish aspiring Christians and babes in Christ:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Clearly unawares, false spying brethren did a serious and terminal, number on you guys:

You guys boldly and brazenly trample over and corrupt hundreds of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to justify your esteeming, using, invoking and promotion of the ten commandments, in the name of Christianity.

Is there any wonder why, many are called and few are wise and chosen.

Clearly doltishness prevails among billions, including all traditional Christians.

You guys are taken-in with and fooled-up by Jews and you are fighting for Jews and their ideas in spite of:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Last edited:

marhig

I've just noticed that you've added this that I have quoted above on to your post!

Here look at this and explain it to me please, this is in Revelation. (In the KJV new testament!)

Revelation 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:.And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Do you mind explaining what is meant above please, especially where it is bolded?

So [MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION], what do the above verses mean then? Especially what I have bolded? They are from the new testament of the KJV of the holy Bible, that you say we should believe and they are in the book of Revelation when Jesus Christ has ascended to the father.

Also you do realise the the veil isn't a natural veil in these verses regarding Moses don't you? Because I'm not sure why you think that that Moses lied? Do you understand the spiritual meaning of this?

2 Corinthians 3

Since this new way gives us such confidence, we can be very bold. We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so the people of Israel would not see the glory, even though it was destined to fade away. But the people’s minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ. Yes, even today when they read Moses’ writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.

But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

God's Truth

I can't believe that people say that about Moses.

The ten commandments came from God, Moses didn't make them up

In fact Jesus said that Moses gave the following commandment because of the hardness of the people's hearts, he didn't condemn them and say that they were listening to Satan for obeying them!

Matthew 19

They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put away?He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery

Jesus is saying above that we are not commit adultery which is one of the 10 commandments!

Also the rich young ruler, when he said that he had followed all the commandments, Jesus didn't say that the commandments were not the truth and to follow them is of Satan, Jesus said the opposite, he said that he was to obey the commandments of God and live!

And does this sound like Moses wrote the 10 commandments himself?

Exodus 34

And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest. And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to me in the top of the mount.

If we have true faith then we would believe that Moses spoke the truth, and I know that Moses is a strong man of God and I believe that God has everything in the Bible the he wants to be there.

It is strange how they go against what the Bible says about Moses.

They say the Old Testament is tainted by people who worshiped false gods.

Gurucam

This is what the Holy KJV N.T. says about Moses and the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The above is truth for Christians. Why are you so surprised that the chosen few authentic Christians accept the above revelations?

Why do you have a problem with the above revelations? God gave you free will to choose what you wish to soweth too:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The above is the only (eternal or other) law from God.

You do not have to come onto grace and Christ. You can ignore the above and continue to esteem and use the O.T. :

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Why do you want those who are under grace and in Christ to return to bondage under the ten commandments?:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Can't you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments by your own lonesome, O.T. selves? Why come among Christians to return them to bondage under the ten commandments and take them off grace and Christ??? An unawares, false spying brethren who seeks to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments is Satan.

You should not be surprised that the common traditional ideas of the billion strong Christians are not anchored on scriptures and truth.

Fact is many are called and few chosen. And a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. And people are not chosen because they err because they do not know scriptures. Therefore it is clear that the billion strong traditional Christians would not know scriptures and truth:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Why is this all so surprising to you guys?

Last edited:

marhig

This is what the Holy KJV N.T. says about Moses and the ten commandments:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The above is truth for Christians. Why are you so surprised that the chosen few authentic Christians accept the above revelations?

Why do you have a problem with the above revelations? God gave you free will to choose what you wish to soweth too:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You do not have to come onto grace and Christ. You can ignore the above and continue to esteem and use the O.T. :

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Why do you want those who are under grace and in Christ to return to bondage under the ten commandments?:

Can't you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments by your own lonesome, O.T. selves? Why come among Christians to return them to bondage under the ten commandments and take them off grace and Christ??? An unawares, false spying brethren who seeks to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments is Satan.

You should not be surprised that the common traditional ideas of the billion strong Christians are not anchored on scriptures and truth.

Fact is many are called and few chosen. And a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. And people are not chosen because they err because they do not know scriptures:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Why is this all so surprising to you guys?
Nothing in those scriptures tells us to transgress the ten commandments as you are telling others to do.

And then you tell them that they are of Satan if they obey them? That's a sin, those commandments come from God as you are turning the truth into a lie when you tell others to transgress Gods commandments and if they don't then they are of Satan!

I have showed you many scriptures now from the KJV NT that show you that we are to obey Gods commandments, even Jesus himself saying that it is right to obey them. But you just ignore them and bring a false witness telling people to disobey God? Only Satan tells us to disobey God. You need to be careful to who you are listening to! Because telling others to transgress the ten commandments of God isn't the truth!

If you were of the truth you would be able to answer my questions, but you can't. So I know that what you are saying isn't of God!

Gurucam

God's righteousness for Christians is:

Christians will not be concerned with the ten commandments because only people in the flesh (i.e. those who soweth to flesh) are held under the ten commandments. People in the spirit (those who soweth to Spirit) transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being
dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Last edited:

marhig

God's righteousness for Christians is:

Christians will not be concerned with the ten commandments because only people in the flesh (i.e. those who soweth to flesh) are held under the ten commandments. People in the spirit (those who soweth to Spirit) transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

So you tell me then, how do you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve the spirit?

What do you do to transgress the ten commandments of God?

Surely if it's the truth then you should be able to tell others what they should be doing to transgress them?

What should we do, purposely lie? Steal? Put other gods before God and worship them? Use the Lords name in vain, kill others? Etc.etc.

So how do you transgress Gods commandments, how are we supposed to do this?

Gurucam

So you tell me then, how do you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve the spirit?

What do you do to transgress the ten commandments of God?

Surely if it's the truth then you should be able to tell others what they should be doing to transgress them?

What should we do, purposely lie? Steal? Put other gods before God and worship them? Use the Lords name in vain, kill others? Etc.etc.

So how do you transgress Gods commandments, how are we supposed to do this?

Transgressing the ten commandment so as to serve spirit and Spirit is not for you. At least not yet.

Transgressing the ten commandment so as to serve spirit and Spirit is the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

The other option is to serve the ten commandments which is the law of sin and death.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus is only for the chosen few who have been 'converted and healed by Jesus'. They are the Christians.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Because of your stance on the ten commandments, it is very evident that you have not gone through 'conversion and healing by Jesus' therefore you must remain under the law of sin and death. That is, you are not yet free from the law of sin and death.

Such people are still trapped in the mind set of the 'unawares, Satanic, carnal, flesh, 'spiritually dead', 'waxed gross heart' people who are called 'the dead' and who are not given to follow Jesus:

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

You can be free from the ten commandments (the law of sin and death) only when you have awakened to (become aware of) your own heart/spirit. This is to be 'converted'. Only then will you see the light of transgressing the ten commandments to serve spirit and spirit. This is an internal 'passage' or transformation.

Without the above transformation/'conversion' you cannot follow Jesus. You simply remain 'the dead who bury their dead':

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The fact that you discern wisdom in the ten commandments means that you are not converted and/or healed by Jesus.

You have not yet seen 'the light'. You have not yet seen the wisdom in transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Also, the fact that you discern wisdom in the ten commandments also means that you are under the ten commandments and you will be judged under these laws:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The above confirms that the law of sin and death applies only to those who are under the law of sin and death. All such people will be judged under these laws. And all who esteem, use, invoke and promote those laws (i.e. the ten commandments) get sin, spiritual death, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The only way to not get sin, avoid spiritual death, not fall short of the glory of God and not go to hell is to totally drop the ten commandments, through one own internal awakening to one's own spirit.

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Once you are free from the ten commandments, transgressing them is like breathing. You have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the these laws so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

If you are not 'converted and healed by Jesus', (whether or not you know the ten commandments), you will be held under a carnal/flesh mind set (and not a spirit mind set) and by 'conscience' you will put your self, under the law of sin and death.

. . . and you will accrue sin, continue to be held in spiritual death, fall short of the glory of God and be delivered to hell.

Last edited:

marhig

Transgressing the ten commandment so as to serve spirit is not for you.

Transgressing the ten commandment so as to serve spirit is the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus is only for the chosen few who have been 'converted and healed by Jesus'. They are the Christians.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

You have not gone through 'conversion and healing by Jesus therefore you must remain under the law of sin and death.

The fact that you discern wisdom in the ten commandments means that you are not converted and/or healed by Jesus.

You have not yet seen 'the light'. You have not yet seen the wisdom in transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

Also, the fact that you discern wisdom in the ten commandments also means that you are under the ten commandments and you will be judged under these laws:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Still you have not told me what people are to do to transgress the ten commandments.

You don't speak the truth, and to tell people to disobey God is a sin. You need to look at yourself before you judge others, because you don't speak the truth. And the holy spirit does not teach us to transgress against God in any way and he doesn't teach that obeying the ten commandments is of Satan!

And those who have gone through the conversion, obey the living God and bare witness to him in their lives, they live by his will and put themselves last. And you will also be judged on what you say, for we will all come unto the judgement seat of Christ and are judged on what we do whether it be good or bad!

Jesus never told anyone to transgress the ten commandments, and in Revelation 14 the angel said that the patience of the saints are they who obey Gods commandments and keep our faith in Jesus Christ.

Gurucam

Still you have not told me what people are to do to transgress the ten commandments.

You don't speak the truth, and to tell people to disobey God is a sin. You need to look at yourself before you judge others, because you don't speak the truth. And the holy spirit does not teach us to transgress against God in any way and he doesn't teach that obeying the ten commandments is of Satan!

And those who have gone through the conversion, obey the living God and bare witness to him in their lives, they live by his will and put themselves last. And you will also be judged on what you say, for we will all come unto the judgement seat of Christ and are judged on what we do whether it be good or bad!

Jesus never told anyone to transgress the ten commandments, and in Revelation 14 the angel said that the patience of the saints are they who obey Gods commandments and keep our faith in Jesus Christ.

I can post the entire Holy KJV N.T. However that would not make sense. There is a starting point which I posted in # 957.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that you must first be 'converted'. If you were truly interested, you would ask, 'How do I become 'converted'?

Only those who are converted are given to know truth:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Fact is you will know, only what you are given by God to know.

I cannot 'tell' what you are not given by God to know.

How and when one transgresses the ten commandments is not a matter of one person telling another person.

Human cannot and do not show another one his or her path.

Only the Spirit of Truth can show anyone their path and guide them. And this Spirit which is the Spirit of Jesus is discerned only privately and individually by each person through each of their own heart or spirit:

John 16:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
You must first be converted and healed by Jesus. Only then would yo have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

Last edited:

marhig

I can post the entire Holy KJV N.T. However that would not make sense. There is a starting point which I posted in # 957.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that you must first be 'converted'. If you were truly interested, you would ask, 'How do I become 'converted'?

Only those who are converted are given to know truth:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Fact is you will know, only what you are given by God to know.

I cannot 'tell' what you are not given by God to know.

How and when one transgresses the ten commandments is not a matter of one person telling another person.

Human cannot and do not show another one his or her path.

Only the Spirit of Truth can show anyone their path and guide them. And this Spirit which is the Spirit of Jesus is discerned only privately and individually by each person through each of their own heart or spirit:

John 16:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
You must first be converted and healed by Jesus. Only then would yo have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

I know I'm converted and I'll explain how I know, but first how do you know you are?