The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The ten commandments are the law of sin and death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Therefore Romans: 8 verse 2 KJV N.T. can read:

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the ten commandments."

Gurucam

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

From the above, do you get the clear message in:

Humans have a physical body and a spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

To be in 'the flesh' is to be aware of only one's physical/natural body. That is one is dead to one's spirit body/heart.

This is to be:
- 'Satan',
- 'one who savor only the things of man and not the things of God',
- 'a child of the flesh', '
- the dead',
- 'a fruit onto death',
- 'spiritually dead',
- 'dead within',
- 'one whose heart is waxed gross',
- 'one whose ears are dull of hearing and eyes are closed',
- 'one who can look and looks only to things that are seen and temporal'.
- one who cannot and does not look to things that are not seen and eternal',
- one who is not and cannot be healed by Jesus',
- 'one who cannot have live communion with Jesus through the Spirit of Jesus'
- 'one who cannot know God who is the Holy Spirit'
- 'one who cannot know the will of God which is the Holy Spirit',
- 'one who can be and must be, only under the ten commandments',
- 'one who cannot be led by the Spirit of Jesus',
- 'one who cannot do the will of God',
- 'one whose only destination is hell'
- . . . . and more.

Romans: 7, above says only when one is in the flesh (i.e. when one is Satanic/'the dead'/heart is waxed gross, etc) one is held under the ten commandments. And being in flesh and under the ten commandments inevitably comes with: serving flesh, getting sin, being killeth (spiritually) and bringing forth only fruits onto death including children of the flesh).

However there is something called being 'converted'.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be newly converted means to be newly transformed from being 'Satanic/'the dead'/a child of the flesh/etc., to being newly spiritually aware and capable of serving in the newness of spirit.

The instruction above is to newly converted persons, i.e. newly spiritually awaken/spiritually aware people. They most drop the the ten commandments which was given to manage and guide them only when they were 'in the flesh'/Satanic/'the dead'/a child of the flesh/etc.. And transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

When they do the above they stop bringing forth 'fruits onto death' (which includes 'children of the flesh'/Satanic children) and start bringing forth only 'fruits onto God' (which include 'children of God').

Last edited:

marhig

Yes. The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is the only way to be Christian and to inherit the mansion, in heaven, in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him. All others are doomed to hell:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The following is the instruction in the Holy KJV N.T.. No interpretation is necessary. Simply accept the revelation, literally, as is. The highlighted red is given to assist you:

The verses which follow the above, confirm that the law which they are 'delivered from', so that they can serve spirit is the 'thou shall not covet commandment'.:

The above is instructing newly 'converted' people (new spiritually aware people) to break/transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandments' so as to serve spirit/love. This is the only way that they can stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God and so inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
('fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God')

Who so ever told you that the ten commandments have any thing to do with Christianity totally misled you and doomed you to hell.

(evidence suggest that these were the Jews, acting covertly and Peter who remained Satan and a Jew)

They are unawares false spying brethren who return you to bondage under the ten commandments and derailed you from grace and Christ:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

It is also expedient for you to know that the Holy KJV says: Moses gave the ten commandments, not God.

Also the Holy KJV says: Moses did not bring grace and truth. Jesus brought grace and truth.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And the Holy KJV says: Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews (by omission, he lied to them and fool them-up) .

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Moses did not tell the Jews, the truth, that the ten commandments were not laws from God and the ten commandments were given by him, only for temporal use. That is until they become 'converted' and spiritually aware and Jesus could heal them and bring them onto Christ:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Who so ever told you that the ten commandments have any thing to do with Christianity totally misled you and doomed you to a life of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell:

They will never tell you:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The ones who judged you unfit to know the above truth and hid it from you are the real Satan among you. They savor the things of man and not the things of God:

These people prioritize the regulation/management of your behavior on earth by propagating the ten commandments and its falseness. This a 'man' agenda. This is to savor a thing of man. This is not to savor the things of God. Sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived you and by it slew you.

By doing the above these false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, doomed you and billions others, for the past 2000 odd years, to hell. They derailed you all from grace, truth and Christ. And deprived you the only knowledge/technique/path that can save and deliver you to heaven:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

They savor managing humans on earth and keeping humans in their servitude, rather than showing humans the only path to freedom, liberty, justification, salvation and deliverance to heaven. This is a very serious transgression. These are Satan and they include the Jews and Peter & Co.:

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

It should be clear, exactly who have 'lay up' their treasures on earth. The end of their reign on earth is at hand.

Luke: 3 KJV N.T.
16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I've only read the first few sentences so far, before I go any further I have some questions.

Ok you wrote this

Yes. The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is the only way to be Christian and to inherit the mansion, in heaven, in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him. All others are doomed to hell

So it looks like you're saying that the only way to be a Christian, is that we should transgress Gods commandments so as to serve the spirit or else we are doomed to hell. Ok well look at this

Exodus 20

1....Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2....Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3.....Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

So here's the first 3 commandments, now then you say that we have to transgress the 10 commandments to be a Christan.

So then what if we break the first three?

If we transgress number 1, that means that we are to have other Gods before the living God Almighty. So do you agree with that?

2... To break number 2 we have to bow down to graven images and worship them and serve them. Do you believe it's right to do this?

3... To break number 3 we have to take the LORD our Gods name in vain, So that means that we don't live according to his will, we just say we believe and live how we please and take no notice of what he says whatsoever totally disrespecting God! Saying that we love him with our mouths but we will be far from him and we will love our flesh before him, and go against him. To do this, would be to go against the holy spirit who teaches us to do the opposite. Do you believe that we should do this?

And finally, by purposely transgressing Gods commandments we are wilfully sinning and going against God, do you believe it's right to wilfully sin? And what does God say about those who keep his commandments? That he will show mercy on them that love them that keep them!

What you are saying is that we should go directly against God the father, and deny that he is God, worship and bow down to others Gods, and disobey the only true living God and take his name in vain.

No thanks, that's not the truth, when we follow Christ Jesus, we are not to transgress the commandments, but keep them as he did and follow him, he was our example to follow, not to go and do the opposite to.

Those who are born of God and walk in the Spirit, keep Gods commandments, because they love him. And because they love him they will follow the commandments that Jesus said are the greatest.

To love the lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength and to love our neighbour as ourselves.

If we follow these two, then we will cover the all commandments of God, because we will love God with our all and we wouldn't disobey him, we would want to please him, and we wouldn't want to hurt others. And on those 2 commandments hang all the law and the prophets!

What you're saying isn't the truth, and it goes directly against what the living God tells us to do

I'd rather obey him and keep his commandments and live! And I'll do this by truly following Jesus Christ and do the will of God the father as he did!

Matthew 12

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother

Gurucam

marhig,

Humans can bring forth either 'children of the flesh' (Satan's children) or 'children of God' (God's children). This is a fact of life, which are yours?

When humans bring forth children of the flesh, they serve Satan and go to hell.

When humans bring forth children of God, they serve Jesus and go to the mansion in heaven, in God's house which He went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

When humans transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love they bring forth only children of God.

When humans esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, they bring forth only 'children of the flesh'.

Marhig, 'Do you do this thing'? Do you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, and so bring forth only 'children of the flesh'. Fact is, 'children of the flesh' are destroying/undermining the God-ness in the world and empowering the Satan-ness in the world. Are you in this destroy the world movement

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (O.T./ten commandments people) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (N.T./spirit and Spirit people) even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Why choose to read my words and not read the Holy KJV N.T. which is offered?

I am not consequential. However to ignore, deny, corrupt and/or desecrate any revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. is quite another matter:

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture (as written) is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

No scripture is Holier that the Holy KJV N.T.. The following is written in the Holy KJV N.T.:

The above is instructing spiritually aware people to ignore and walk away from, their marriages that are held together by obedience to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and get new mateS according to urging of their spirit/love and covert. This is how they will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and bring forth only children of God.

Are your offspring, children of God or children of the flesh? Are you invoking the 'thou shall not covert' commandment on your spouse so as to keep him or her locked into a cold/spiritless/loveless/carnal union with you. Then you are having carnal sex and procreating in a cold/spiritless/loveless/carnal union?

At all events, (even in 'upright' ten commandments marriages) sex that is not motivated by spirit/love is totally cold, spiritless, loveless and carnal. And only 'children of the flesh' are brought forth.

Are your offspring, children of God or children of the flesh?

The 'stuff' you posted is not related or relevant to transgressing the ten commandments so as to serves spirit and become Christian. I charitably grade your work at 'F' minus..

I hope that you can do better, for you must do better, lots better.

Last edited:

Interplanner

marhig,

Humans can bring forth either 'children of the flesh' (Satan's children) or 'children of God' (God's children). This is a fact of life, which are yours?

When humans bring forth children of God, they serve Jesus and go to the mansion in heaven, in God's house which He went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

When humans transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love they bring forth only children of God.

When humans esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, they bring forth only 'children of the flesh'.

Marhig, 'Do you do this thing'? Do you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, and so bring forth only 'children of the flesh'. Fact is, 'children of the flesh' are destroying/undermining the God-ness in the world and empowering the Satan-ness in the world. Are you in this destroy the world movement

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (O.T./ten commandments people) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (N.T./spirit and Spirit people) even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

I am not consequential. However to ignore, deny, corrupt and/or desecrate any revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. is quite another matter:

16 All scripture (as written) is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

No scripture is Holier that the Holy KJV N.T.. The following is written in the Holy KJV N.T.:

The above is instructing spiritually aware people to ignore and walk away from, their marriages that are held together by obedience to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and get new mateS according to urging of their spirit/love and covert. This is how they will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and bring forth only children of God.

Are your offspring, children of God or children of the flesh? Are you invoking the 'thou shall not covert' commandment on your spouse so as to keep him or her locked into a cold/spiritless/loveless/carnal union with you. Then you are having carnal sex and procreating in a cold/spiritless/loveless/carnal union?

At all events, (even in 'upright' ten commandments marriages) sex that is not motivated by spirit/love is totally cold, spiritless, loveless and carnal. And only 'children of the flesh' are brought forth.

The 'stuff' you posted is not related or relevant to transgressing the ten commandments so as to serves spirit and become Christian. I charitably grade your work at 'F' minus..

It's not the physical birth in either case that matters. Good holy parenting matters, but God can make Pauls out of anything He wants, no matter how they were conceived. Kids have to come to their own reasons for believing; it can not be imposed or just 'wanted' by their parents for their parents sake.

marhig

marhig,

All we can do is teach our children and live out out in front of them. We can't make them do anything, they have free will, and they have to come to God willingly, God doesn't want us to force anyone. But I definitely would never tell them to transgress the ten commandments.

To live after the flesh is to do the will of the flesh and live after our own lusts. The ten commandments show us what sin is, but once we are born of God and walk in the spirit we will live by those commandments through Christ by the spirit. Because once we are born of God, we will love God with our all and we will want to please him, we won't worship other Gods or idolise the things of the flesh, we won't use the lords name in vain, etc. we won't do these things because we love God and we will live by his will by the power of the holy spirit through Christ.

I don't think it's right to tell people that we are to transgress the ten commandments. Because we shouldn't be doing that, one of those commandments is to love God with all our heart, how can you transgress that and still belong to him?

Gurucam

It's not the physical birth in either case that matters. Good holy parenting matters, but God can make Pauls out of anything He wants, no matter how they were conceived. Kids have to come to their own reasons for believing; it can not be imposed or just 'wanted' by their parents for their parents sake.

That is your confusing scriptures. What exactly does 'Good holy parenting' means? Ask a million people what is good holy parenting and you will get a million different answers. And certainly you believe that you have the right answer. It is all foolish rhetoric.

No human knows what to pray for, say and do, and only the Spirit of Jesus can help our infirmities. This is why God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of His chosen few children. That is, so that they can be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned live and direct within each of their own hearts/spirits:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

There is nothing like 'Good holy parenting' mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. The Holy KJV N.T. confirm that one must start good and nothing else (no special or other parenting) is necessary. That is, one must be led into one's procreative sex by transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey one's own heart/spirit. And one brings forth a child of God, i.e. a person who differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except the Jesus is lord of all). This is generally a first born child:

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

A (born) child of God lifts his parents and everyone else. He needs no guidance from parents or anyone else:

The Holy KJV N.T. instructs as follows: become 'converted':

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is to become awakened to/aware of, one own heart/spirit.

Only after being converted can one be healed by Jesus. Healing by Jesus is achieved by transgressing the ten commandments so so to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own (no longer 'waxed gross') heart/spirit. Then one becomes a Christian/child of God and one can and do bring forth only children of God. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

The above enables one to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, in the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who are led His Spirit in their current life on earth:

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

('fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God' and include 'children of God'.

If one is not converted one is held under the ten commandments and the motion of sin that comes with the ten commandments works in one to bring forth only children of the flesh.

God does not interfere. God created and sustains every thing (including heaven and hell), impersonally:

2 Peter: 2 KJV N.T.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

God gave humans free will to soweth in their current life, as they like and when they die to reap accordingly:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

It seems that left on their own, humans inevitably soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

So God sent the Spirit of His Son into the hearts of His chosen children:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Then it was declared:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

God sent the Spirit of His Son into the hearts of His chosen children to show and lead His chosen few children (when they die) to the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Jesus.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Do not confuse your self.

The following is how humans bring forth fruits onto God and no fruits onto death and so inherit God's kingdom of heave. This is done, by serving in the 'newness of spirit' and not in the 'oldness of the ten commandments' while they live on earth:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

. . . for the past 2000 odd years and up to present, billions of traditional Christians were and continue to be, misled by false prophets who are wolves (i.e. O.T. people) but came to them, covertly, in sheep clothing (i.e. as N.T. people):

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Do not continue to be a foolish and lost person.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Interplanner,

You said: . . . but God can make Pauls out of anything He wants, no matter how they were conceived.

Jesus and God could not and did not, make 'Pauls' out of the disciples.

Also Abraham had two son and they never change. One was a brought forth, child of the flesh. The other was a brought forth, child of God. They were never expected to change and they never changed. If fact children of the flesh were expected to always persecute children of God. The only solution was to cast out all children of the flesh and their parents.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

('fruits thereof' are 'children of God')

God makes nothing of anyone. God simply and impersonally created and sustains his creation and allows humans to live in His creation. Humans come with free will. God gave humans free will. Then leaves it totally up to each person to make something of him or her self.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

Clearly you are (wittingly or not) pedaling Antichrist ideas. This is very dangerous. You are misleading and giving false hope to unsuspecting people

Hope that you can appreciate 'bluntness'. It is for the edification and protection of all. Others who might read this thread/post need to get and know the truth, very frankly.

Every one must save and deliver himself or herself from only his or her own effort and soweth-ing, during his or her life on earth. God will simply stand-by, without involvement and none judgmentally.

Then when one dies, Jesus will simply separate each person into one of two groups, based on 'to who' or 'to what', one soweth. Then Jesus will dispatch each person to either heaven or hell:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above has been happening and continue to happen to everyone, after death.

. . . there is no calculus to it. It is a kindergarten sum.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you notice the connection between the following:

1. Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

2. Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.

Gurucam

Do you notice the connection between:

1. Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. ('fruits thereof' are 'children of God')

2. Romans: 7 KJV N.T.

3. Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.

Gurucam

Do you agree now that the most important thing that you should do in your life is to always transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Last edited:

Gurucam

All we can do is teach our children and live out out in front of them. We can't make them do anything, they have free will, and they have to come to God willingly, God doesn't want us to force anyone. But I definitely would never tell them to transgress the ten commandments.

To live after the flesh is to do the will of the flesh and live after our own lusts. The ten commandments show us what sin is, but once we are born of God and walk in the spirit we will live by those commandments through Christ by the spirit. Because once we are born of God, we will love God with our all and we will want to please him, we won't worship other Gods or idolise the things of the flesh, we won't use the lords name in vain, etc. we won't do these things because we love God and we will live by his will by the power of the holy spirit through Christ.

I don't think it's right to tell people that we are to transgress the ten commandments. Because we shouldn't be doing that, one of those commandments is to love God with all our heart, how can you transgress that and still belong to him?

Because of your infirmities you cannot teach your children any thing good. Your best idea is bad. You have infirmities. You would not know what is right or wrong for yourself, far less to know what is right or wrong for your children:

You are simply an instrument through which your children came to earth in a physical body. That does not make you their teacher. Jesus and God provided Governors and Teachers (who not popes, priests pastors etc.) for guiding your babes in Christ:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

By teaching your children you would simply be dooming them to hell.

For example, your wisdom is to teach them to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Fact is by teaching them to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments you are dooming them to sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell, guaranteed.

All you can do is to guide them to become converted and onto Christ. Only then do they have a fighting chance of inheriting God's kingdom of heaven.

The serious problem is that traditional Christians are egoistic. They do not believe that they have infirmities and would not know what to pray for, say and do. So they turn their infirmities on their children. Their little children can hardly oppose and/or defend themselves against their parents and the supposed 'wisdom' of their parents.

Under this kind of duress, parents teach their children all their own failed techniques including, inculcating the ten commandments which is a guaranteed path to sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell. And these parents do this simply to keep their children managed on earth.

Then later in life when children become adults they must un-learn all the foolish teachings that they were taught by their parents. They must become children again so as the learn truth . . . Which, for example, is that when one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, one cannot and do not go to heaven.

Managing your children on earth, under the ten commandments, is a Satanic thing of man. It is not a thing of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The blindness, of billions, remains until it is too late.

The blindness, of billions, remains until it is too late.

You might ask if, because of our infirmities, we cannot teach our children any thing, what are we to do?

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the answer is:

You have to start good. You have make sure that you bring forth only children of God and no children of the flesh.

Children of God are Jesus Christs in your home and on earth. Children of the flesh are Satan in your home and on earth.

You have to remove your blindness before you even have procreative sex.

In fact, you have to remove your blindness before you do even the first 'self motivated' thing on earth. Otherwise your every act will be Satanic

To do this (i.e. to remove your blindness) you must become 'converted'. That is, you must become awakened to/aware of your own heart/spirit. You must cease having a heart that is 'waxed gross':

Then you can and must transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey spirit/love which can be detected only in your own heart/spirit, i.e. when your own heart is no longer waxed gross (covered over). This is how you stop bringing forth 'fruits onto death' which include 'children of the flesh' and start bringing forth only 'fruits onto God' which include 'children of God'.

The above is how Jesus heals one. This is also how one inherits God's kingdom of heaven:

('fruits thereof' are 'children of God')

The surface of earth becomes destroyed and evil when it is overwhelmed by children of the flesh.

All the bad acts on earth are self created by foolish people who bring forth children of the flesh, instead of children of God. A small and reasonable quantum of children of the flesh can be transformed and so not threaten heaven on earth.

Too many children of the flesh can reduce the surface of earth to hell.

The surface of earth seems overwhelmed by children of the flesh. These included billions of O.T. esteeming people. This is when the Spirit of Jesus step in and collectively dispatch all children of the flesh and their parents from the surface of earth and into hell within the depths of earth.

Those who ignore, distort and/or corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. will not hear the clear message in the Holy KJV N.T.. These are billions:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

These billions of misled people remain 'blind' until it is too late for them. They awaken only when they are experiencing bitter disappointment and wrath and it is too late for them:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

From the catchment of Abraham and the Gentiles, billions will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

marhig

Because of your infirmities you cannot teach your children any thing good. Your best idea is bad. You have infirmities. You would not know what is right or wrong for yourself, far less to know what is right or wrong for your children:

You are simply an instrument through which your children came to earth in a physical body. That does not make you their teacher.

By teaching your children you would simply be dooming them to hell.

For example, your wisdom is to teach them to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Fact is by teaching them to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments you are dooming them to sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell, guaranteed.

All you can do is to guide them to become converted and onto Christ. Only then do they have a fighting chance of inheriting God's kingdom of heaven.

The serious problem is that traditional Christians are egoistic. They do not believe that they have infirmities and would not know what to pray for, say and do. So they turn their infirmities on their children. Their little children can hardly oppose and/or defend themselves against their parents and the supposed 'wisdom' of their parents.

Under this kind of duress, parents teach their children all their own failed techniques including, inculcating the ten commandments which is a guaranteed path to sin, spiritual death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell. And these parents do this simply to keep their children managed on earth.

Then later in life when children become adults they must un-learn all the foolish teachings that they were taught by their parents. They must become children again so as the learn truth . . . Which, for example, is that when one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, one cannot and do not go to heaven.

Managing your children on earth, under the ten commandments, is a Satanic thing of man. It is not a thing of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

I'm sorry I don't agree with you. I can't believe that you have called Gods ten commandments satanic that's not true! They came from God not Satan!

And my flesh is nothing and if I live by the flesh then I'm no example at all, but if we live by the spirit and not by the will of the flesh but by the will of God, then the righteousness of Christ will be seen through us and we then become a living stone in the body of Christ, and if Christ Jesus is our cornerstone then we will be the right example to our children because his life will be in us.

The commandments of God guide our children until they themselves believe, and follow Christ and are eventually are born of God (God willing and we hope from our hearts for this to happen and that our children believe and repent)

How can you say that we are dooming our children to sin and spiritual death and hell, by teaching them the commandments of God? We don't know sin whilst at are in the flesh except that we are given the commandments of God. How on earth do we condemn our children by teaching then to love and obey God?

You do greatly error, and in the commandments we are told that we are to love God and have no other gods before him and that we're not to use his name in vain, how on earth can you make that satanic? and say that by teaching this to our children that we are dooming our children to sin, spiritual death and hell?

Whilst they are in the flesh, our children need the commandments, until they (God willing) know God and Christ for themselves. And once we are born of God through Christ, by the spirit, then we will live out those commandments through the spirit and obey God because we love him and we don't abolish his law, we establish his law in our lives, and bare witness to the truth through Jesus Christ. We follow his example and become an example to others by being put to death through Christ by the power of the holy spirit and by being quickened by the spirit we are made alive in God, a living witness, a temple not made by man's hands but by the hand of God with Christ as our foundation, he is our cornerstone, the perfect example upon which the true church is built, and we have a fountain of living water springing up from within us, refreshing us daily and filling our hearts with the living word of God. And we then become a living witness, an example for our children to teach them the way, the truth and the life which is in and through Christ Jesus. But until they receive him for themselves, they are under the law, and those laws didn't come from Satan but from the living God our father in heaven!

Gurucam

I'm sorry I don't agree with you. I can't believe that you have called Gods ten commandments satanic that's not true! They came from God not Satan!

. . .

There is no way that you can agree or disagree with me. I have not posted my opinion. I have posted only the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

I accept my infirmities. So I refuse to have a view or opinion. I simply post the Holy KJV N.T.:

And I post:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Satan is simply a child of the fresh. This is any human who is aware of only his physical/carnal side and is informed and led by only his physical/carnal side. Only such people can and will delight in the ten commandments.

Those who are awakened to and aware of, their spirit side are totally different. They can and must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Last edited:

Gurucam

marhig,

A billion strong traditional Christians are like you. They do not like what the Holy KJV N.T. says. So they change the revelations to suit their taste. And so makeup their own scriptures and pass it off as Christianity. They cannot be Christians.

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. They must be the misled masses. They must be ones who err because they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Another thing that you guys do (to your own detriment) is to quickly claim that the literal revelation which some one posts is that person's opinion. You do this because you do not dare challenge the authentic revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. so you seek to accredit it to the poster and then deny it.

I quote only the literal messages in the Holy KJV N.T. and clearly your supposed Christianity is at total variance with these authentic revelations.

It does not matter that billions share your idea of Christianity for 2000 odd years. If it is wrong, it is wrong. And based on the above you guys must be very wrong. Your idea of Christianity must be totally wrong and corrupt. A billion cannot be the chosen few who have scriptures correct and do not err and are saved and chosen for heaven.

This simple observation should have you drop all your old (adult) ideas of righteousness and Christianity and start over. Become an unconditioned child again and go to the Holy KJV N.T., 'brand-new'.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
marhig,

A billion strong traditional Christians are like you. They do not like what the Holy KJV N.T. says. So they change the revelations to suit their taste. And so makeup their own scriptures and pass it off as Christianity. They cannot be Christians.

This is harsh claim, brother.

Jesus is the judge who are in Christ or not.

Jesus does not take your judgement lightly who are truly seeking to be true to God and Jesus.

I know marhig, I know her heart is right with God. Jesus is seeking our heart, brother.

peace in Christ.

Gurucam

marhig,

Children are brought forth, not created. The following is about marriage, bringing forth fruits of marriage and fruits of coveting. These 'fruits' are children:

1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Some children are born of flesh and the ten commandments. Romans: 7 verse: 5 - For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Others are born of spirit/Spirit/Love. These are children of God.

These children are different. Here is the confirmation:

Both kinds of children are waiting to be brought forth to earth. It is up to you to bring forth either children of the flesh or children of God, through your sexual procreative act.

Children of the flesh are brought forth when your sexual procreative act is motivated, under regulation/bondage of the ten commandments (and similar laws). Children of God are brought forth when your sexual procreative act is motivated, freely, by urging of spirit and Spirit which is love and Love.

You are simply an instrument through which your children came to earth in physical bodies. That does not make you their teacher, unless your offspring are children of the flesh.

Fact is children of God are guided directly and individually by the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own heart/spirit. Jesus and God provided Governors and Teachers for reaffirming this fact and for protecting 'babes in Christ'/'children of God' from being put (by the likes of you) into bondage under laws, like the ten commandments.

Teachers and Governors are not popes, priests pastors etc.:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I am one such Teacher/Governor. You will notice that I do not reaffirm the teachings of popes, priests, pastors etc.. I simply post the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. This is truth.

Under Grace of God, in the body of Christ I post truth as literal revealed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is for reaffirming truth to aspiring Christians and babes in Christ and for protecting them from bondage, under laws like the ten commandments.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Of course there are those who will (self-righteously) seek to deny and under mind truth as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to corruptly return and keep aspiring Christians and babes in Christ in bondage under laws like the ten commandments.

These people are unawares (spiritually dead people). They are false brethren. They come in among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ, as spies. Their aim is to deny aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ the freedom, liberty, justification and instruction which they have to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. And to return them to bondage under laws, like the ten commandments:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

These unawares, false spying brethren are 'the dead' who 'bury' each other and all who follow them:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead' need not appreciate or be moved by, my posts. My posts will pass over them. My posts will hit only those who are given by God to know truth. Indeed my posts will 'grab' only those who they will 'grab' . . . and so be it.

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Jesus instructs, 'follow me, and I will make you fishers of men'. Hooks are thrown out. However it is expected that the catch be only a few, the chosen few. This is the way it is, with grace of God.

The great masses will end as follows:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Who, indeed, can or will change these prophesies? . . . you, marhig?

Last edited:

marhig

marhig,

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. They must be the misled masses. They must be ones who err because they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)

Another thing that you guys do (to your own detriment) is to quickly claim that the literal revelation which some one posts is that person's opinion. You do this because you do not dare challenge the authentic revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. so you seek to accredit it to the poster and then deny it.

I quote only the literal messages in the Holy KJV N.T. and clearly your supposed Christianity is at total variance with these authentic revelations.

It does not matter that billions share your idea of Christianity for 2000 odd years. If it is wrong, it is wrong. And based on the above you guys must be very wrong. Your idea of Christianity must be totally wrong and corrupt. A billion cannot be the chosen few who have scriptures correct and do not err and are saved and chosen for heaven.

This simple observation should have you drop all your old (adult) ideas of righteousness and Christianity and start over. Become an unconditioned child again and go to the Holy KJV N.T., 'brand-new'.

Gurucam, I agree with every scripture you have posted, but none of them say that we should transgress the ten commandments.

By transgressing the ten commandments we go against God. Because they teach us that we are to love only God, and to put no other gods before him or worship graven images, that is we are not to have idols, we are not to use the Lords name in vain, we are to rest on the Sabbath (spiritually this is when we are born of God and enter into his rest), we are to honour our father and our mother, we are not to kill, were not to commit adultery, we're not to steal, we are not to lie to one another or about one another before God, we are not to covet anything that another person has.

These are commandments from God not Satan. And when we are born of God and walk in the spirit we will keep Gods commandments because we love him. We won't even think about going against God and we will obey him because we are born anew in the spirit, our conscience will be strong and we will find it very hard to transgress them, and he who is in us is stronger than he who is in the world, and Christ by the Spirit is helping us to overcome and by doing so, we establish the law!

1 John 5

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

.....If we have true faith then we will overcome through Christ Jesus, and we will obey the commandments of God by the power of the holy spirit.

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Hebrews 8

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people

Romans 3

Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Matthew 22

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is.like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Jesus said that if we obey the two greatest commandments then we cover them all, and this is true because we won't do anything to go against God or hurt our neighbour, so we will abide by the commandments.

Jesus didn't teach that anyone is to transgress the commandments of God, in fact he told the rich young man to obey them.

Matthew 19

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one,.that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments..He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Those who are born of God and follow Jesus obey God and his commandments by the power of the holy spirit.

We will have to disagree on this one gurucam, because I believe that we are to live by the will of God, and that includes obeying him.

Last edited:

Gurucam

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

What is this, "ministration of death, written and engraven in stones"

Do you not care to accurately discern the message in the above. Do you not care to find out, what was 'done away with'?

Do you not care to accurately discern with respect to what 'we use great plainness of speech' and Moses did not?

[/COLOR]

Do you not care to discern what is the justification that is given to those who are celled to be Christians?

The above says: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above says that Moses did not use great plainness of truth when he gave the laws that were written in stone tablets.

Don't you accept that Moses did not bring or tell the truth about the ten commandments. (he lied about the ten commandments):

Last edited: