The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

I know I'm converted and I'll explain how I know, but first how do you know you are?

I do not need you to explain any thing. Nor do I offer explanations.

My posts are literal untouched and unexplained references from the Holy KJV .N.T. . . . you do not offer same. You hold the Holy KJV N.T. in contempt. You distort and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have its revelations support your antichrist/satanic ideas and agenda.

'I'll explain' is another confirmation that you are 'not converted'. Christians, (the chosen few authentic ones) do not offer 'explanations'.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Clearly you are under the law. Therefore the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says, you are not led by Spirit. This confirms that you are not onto spirit and Spirit. Therefore you are not converted. Your heart/spirit is still 'waxed gross'.

Clearly you are under the law. Therefore the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says, you are not 'in Christ' and not under Grace:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Clearly you are under the law of sin and death (the ten commandments). Therefore the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says, you are not serving spirit. Therefore you are not converted:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

What explanations are necessary?

And why do you want to claim what you not. Are you trying to be an unawares false spying brethren who came among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' to deceive them and derail them from Grace and Christ and bring them back into bondage under the flawed, ten commandments?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Is this why you pretend to be that which you are not?

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that ten commandments are flawed. God laws can never be flawed. Clearly Moses gave those laws, not God.

Why are you pushing a flawed commandment onto Christians. That is like pushing illegal drugs on citizens:

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, 'Moses gave the law', not God. The Holy KJV N.T. also says, Jesus brought grace and truth:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He did not tell them that he gave the ten commandments for temporal use:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly see the end of that which is abolished:

The above reasons are enough to make the ten commandments very flawed and worthy to be totally thrown our for and transgress-able by converted people who are led by spirit and Spirit.

In fact the ten commandments are not even good for you awares/children of the flesh guys. However not even God is going to deny you guys your free will.

Seems that only sad, unfortunate and foolish people will miss the above and let themselves be deceived and fooled-up by cunning unaware false spying brethren into giving up grace and Christ in favor of the ten commandments.

. . . however it was prophesied, in the Holy KJV N.T., that the very great majority will be foolishly make the above mistake and not be chosen.

My posts are simply direct and literal references of the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

marhig

I do not need you to explain any thing. Nor do I offer explanations.

My posts are literal untouched and unexplained references from the Holy KJV .N.T. . . . you do not offer same.

'I'll explain' is another confirmation that you are 'not converted'.

Clearly you are under the law. Therefore you are not led by Spirit. This confirms that you are not converted. Your heart/spirit is still 'waxed gross'.
You have no idea gurucam, and you have no right to judge another as you don't know their heart and you are not God, I'll leave my judgement in the hands of the righteous judge, and not in the hands of a man who teaches others that we should disobey the living God!

I'll just leave it at that.

Gurucam

You have no idea gurucam, and you have no right to judge another as you don't know their heart and you are not God, I'll leave my judgement in the hands of the righteous judge, and not in the hands of a man who teaches others that we should disobey the living God!

I'll just leave it at that.

What living God do you esteem. You do not esteem the living God. The living God is a Spirit:

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. also says:

By your own admission, you chose to be under the law. Therefore according to the above, very clear revelation from the Holy KJV N.T, you are not led by the Spirit.

How can you be obeying the living God when the Holy KJV N.T. says the living God is a Spirit?

Clearly, according to the Holy KJV N.T, you are simply trying to fool aspiring Christians and babes in Christ, so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments. You are not honest. You deny and corrupt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote your Antichrist agenda.

The Holy KJV N.T. warned us about unawares, false spying brethren who will come among Christians to take them off grace and Christ so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Clearly, according to the Holy KJV N.T., this shoe fit you. I do not have to and do not, offer an opinion.

Additionally you boldly come among Christian and deny the following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that ten commandments are flawed. God laws can never be flawed. Clearly Moses gave those laws, not God.

Why are you pushing a flawed commandment onto Christians. That is like pushing illegal drugs on citizens:

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The above does not stand alone. The above is supported by:

The Holy KJV N.T. says, 'Moses gave the law', not God. The Holy KJV N.T. also says, Jesus brought grace and truth:

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He did not tell them that he gave the ten commandments for temporal use:

13 And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly see the end of that which is abolished:

You do not have to hold these positions which are literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. You are free to esteem your O.T. and the Old covenant and soweth as you like.

However you cannot be allowed to desecrate the Holy KJV N.T. to support and promote your O.T./Antichrist agenda.

You make 'holier than thou', 'self-righteous, bold, brazen and irrational Antichrist and Anti KJV N.T. statements, with a vengeance. The likes of you are the worse enemies of Christianity. That is, there are no worse enemies of Christians than unawares, false spying brethren who will come among Christians to take them off grace and Christ so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You make 'holier than thou', 'self-righteous, bold, brazen and irrational Antichrist and Anti KJV N.T. statements, with a vengeance. The likes of you are the worse enemies of Christianity. That is, there are no worse enemies of Christians than unawares, false spying brethren who will come among Christians to take them off grace and Christ so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments.
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Your judgement sound like "holier than thou" and puffed up.

You should not be so sure of yourself, brother. If you judge Jesus' servants so harshly and if you are wrong, it will be disaster for you.

blessings.

Gurucam

Do not bear false witness on me simply because I point out:

The Holy KJV N.T. said:

One who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments is not led by the Spirit, such a one is under the law.

The above does not stand alone. The above is supported by:

You want to accredit the above to me, so that you can 'crucify' the messenger and go on corruptly pretending that Holy KJV N.T. does not make the above points because you do not like the above points.

How is this not Antichrist behavior?

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I quote you the Holy KJV N.T.?

Your judgement sound like "holier than thou" and puffed up.

You should not be so sure of yourself, brother. If you judge Jesus' servants so harshly and if you are wrong, it will be disaster for you.

blessings.

I do not judge anyone. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. says the following, which related to you and your post above:

You and marhig are free to be servants.
. However do not pretend to be Christians.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly says, Christians are not servants. Christians are 'sons':

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

By your own admissions, you guys are still under the law, therefore according to the Holy KJV N.T. you guys are not yet redeemed by the Spirit of Jesus. You are not Christian. You are still O.T/Mosaic.

Also the Holy KJV N.T. says that people who claim be servants and also claim to Christian are Satanic, false prophets and Antichrist and very misleading to unsuspecting and innocent aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'. That is to be a false prophet who came in Jesus name.

You must be identified so as to protect aspiring Christians and babes in Christ:

At every turn you corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. while pretending to be Christian.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. you guys must be either foolish or false prophets. Is there another option?

Obviously you guys do not believe that you are either foolish or false prophets. I make no judgment in that regard.

The above is offered, impersonal, for edifying and protecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', from you guys who might not be kosher. This edifying is not done according to my ideas. This edifying is done according to clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

marhig

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

What! You call me all that because I say it is right to obey God and wrong to disobey him?

It is anti Christ, to teach others to disobey God, those who do this are the enemies of God and Christ.

These are the false witnesses, who teach that we are to disobey God and transgress his commandments its a sin and it is wrong before God!

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that we are to transgress the ten commandments and not one verse that you have quoted tells us to do this!

I can't believe that you are telling others that they are to transgress against the commandments of God, which is to actually go against them, and then say that to do this is is Spirit. No it isn't, only Satan tell us to transgress against God!

If we are truly born of God and are walking in the spirit then we will love him, obey him and do his will, and we won't teach others to disobey him and transgress what he commands us to do.

I'll quote Revelation 14 again, this is from the KJV NT! Yet even though the angel says we are to keep the commandments of God, you still insist that we are to transgress them!

Revelation 14

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus

You even go against Jesus who told the rich young ruler that he was right to keep the commandments and that to obey them is life! Why didn't Jesus tell him to transgress them to have life?

What you say is not the truth!

marhig

One who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments is not led by the Spirit, such a one is under the law

And I'm telling you, that a person who teaches others to transgress against God and disobey him and who calls Moses a liar is not listening to or being led by the Holy spirit!

The spirit doesn't teach us to transgress against God! And Moses was no liar!

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

The Holy KJV N.T. gave us the above for our edification. Not for false prophets to deny it to suit their taste and convenience.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that the ten commandments (i.e. the first covenant) are flawed (not faultless).

God's laws can never be flawed. God's laws are always faultless. Where, in this creation, can God's laws be flawed (not faultless)? Did God make an exception to give the Jews some laws that are flawed (not faultless)? This cannot be so.

Therefore the ten commandments cannot be God's laws. These cannot be from God. Clearly, then, Moses gave those laws. God did not give those laws.

The above does not stand alone. The following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. say the same thing:

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses fool-up the Jews when he gave them the ten commandments. He did not tell them that he gave the ten commandments for temporal use:

However we who believe Jesus and follow Him, are much more fortunate, Jesus brought us the truth. Jesus brings us truth through His Spirit:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their (the children of Israel's) minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(to transgress the ten commandments)

Better get used to these facts. This is the new ruling reality on the surface of earth.

The Spirit of Jesus has strengthened very seriously on earth and is ruling the surface of earth.

Jesus, operating though His Spirit, has taken strong rule of the surface of earth. The surface of earth is in the Age of Christ consciousness.

No point in crying and wailing etc.. That does not work:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The above are some of the literal revelations (truths) in the Holy KJV N.T., that were hidden, oppressed and/or corrupted for the past 2000 odd years. The time has come for all to be told these truths in absolute clarity. This is the Gospel that is being published in all land, at this time:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Separation is at hand and is in progress:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Holy KJV N.T. says: You guys must leave the left (or carnal/ten commandments) side of Jesus and God and get on the right (or spirit/intuitive) side of Jesus and God. That is, if you want to go to the mansion in heaven, in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: Esteeming the ten commandments will not cut it. The ten commandment are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Obviously you guys do not believe that you are either foolish or false prophets. I make no judgment in that regard.

Gurucam,

Yes, you have been judging. It is ok to judge if that is true, but if you are wrong, you are in for big trouble with the Lord.

Gurucam

According to the Holy KJV N.T., You guys who esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandment do not have to wait on 'judgment day', to know your end.

There are two covenants. Both have very well defined and different ends. Therefore the one you choose, predetermines your end, on judgment day.

This is no Maths. This is totally and literally the fabric of Holy KJV N.T. revelations.

It is not a game in which you are not told where you are heading. Two covenants were given. And you are given to choose one covenant, freely according to your free will.

1. One covenant is with the ten commandments which guarantees to earn you sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell. This is a totally loose - loose covenant.

This first covenant is flawed (it is not faultless):

2. The other covenant is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is to be led by the Spirit of Jesus And this covenant deliver one from sin even when one transgress the ten commandments.

Also this covenant bring one under grace of God and 'in Christ' and earns one Glory of God. This covenant also deliver one into the mansion, in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

This is the faultless covenant. This is literally, 'no fault' insurance. You will never get sin, You will always be under grace of God and have an eternal place in God's kingdom of heaven. This is a totally win-win covenant.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments is open only to those who are led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned through one's own heart/spirit:

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Then the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Then the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed:

Then the Holy KJV N.T. instructs:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

We are thankful for the 'doing away with the law', for Christians, because:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

And every one who esteem the law fall short of the glory of God:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

And not everyone is under the law:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

We, the chosen few authentic Christians, are extremely grateful that the ten commandments were 'done away with' for us. We are ever so grateful to Jesus and God, for righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments The ten commandments is clearly a flawed covenant:

We are eternally grateful for our God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

There is not a good word said about the ten commandments, in any Holy book, for 'converted' people and Christians.

Only bad things are said about the ten commandments to 'converted' people, aspiring Christians, babes in Christ and Christians.

However 'the dead' are clearly left to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are simply left to bury each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments which are the laws of sin and death:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Gurucam,

Yes, you have been judging. It is ok to judge if that is true, but if you are wrong, you are in for big trouble with the Lord.

Is it not obvious that you guys believe that you are not foolish and/or false prophets?

The fact that you are correcting my posts says that you guys do not believe that you are foolish or false prophets. By your simple unswerving and consistent act of correcting my posts, you guys are clearly telling/informing me and all others that you are wise (correctly informed) and authentic prophets.

If you guys believed that you are not wise and not authentic prophets, you would sincerely ask further questions, instead of boldly holding your view and correcting my posts. The few question that you ask are not any sincere inquires.

The point, at this time, is not whether or not you are correct. The point is that: By your rhetoric, you have spoken to me directly and deliberately and said: 'We are wise and we are authentic prophets'.

The point is, I do not have to make a judgment about the above.

Although my posts are simply literal quotes of the Holy KJV N.T. you guys inform me that my posts are inaccurate/wrong. Is it not obvious that you guys believe that you are not foolish and/or false prophets but 'wise' and 'true' prophets?

Clearly you guys are making it known to me and others that you 'know' and cannot be shown anything new or different.

I never post my views. I accept my infirmities. You guys do not:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

My posts are always captioned: 'According to the Holy KJV N.T.', followed by literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

You guys have been making it very clear that if your ideas/beliefs are at variance with the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., your interpretations are correct.

Is it not obvious that you guys believe that you are not foolish and/or false prophets? Clearly you hold very high opinions of your selves.

Your rhetoric announces to the world that "We have judged ourselves 'chosen' by Jesus, according to our own self-righteous ideas/beliefs . . . now we can self-righteously show others 'the light' ('a la us')."

Your rhetoric that 'Jesus will judge' is simply a 'red herring' (also called 'old talk'). Your other rhetoric say to every one, I know truth and I am already chosen by Jesus according to my ideas/beliefs and my life style.

There is no humility, which would be demonstrated by simply accepting and quoting the Holy KJV N.T., literally and simply.

Instead, you guys choose to be 'big-time', ego driven, interpreters.

You do not accept the Holy KJV N.T. which was given for your edification. Instead, you interpret, convert and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. (often to the opposite of its literal message), so as to show everyone 'the light', according to your ideas. This is the common approach and practice among a billion strong traditional Christians and other O.T. people, and include the likes of you guys, Meshak, Marhig and Jews, etc..

What is not true here?

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is it not obvious that you guys believe that you are not foolish and/or false prophets?

Nope, I know marhig and she does not agree with me 100% but I know she is a mature Christian much more than I. I know she is trying her best to be true to God and Jesus. She is showing fruit of spirit plenty.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

God and Jesus look into our heart. She is showing plenty how godly she is. You don't try to get to know anyone here. I do. I read most posters' posts.

You are judging godly woman unjustly.

You need to stop your puffed up behavior.

blessings.

Last edited:

Gurucam

You guys are foolish and misled. Please wake up to this fact. You seem to be little old 'self-righteous' ladies who are gravely misled. You do not want to die this way.

You erroneously believe that because you behave Holy, according to your ideas, you are Holy. Then you falsely claim to be Christian.

Fact is if you are seeking to be holy according to Christianity, you have to know and act accurately according to what the Holy KJV N.T., says, i.e. with respect to being holy.

Following foolish, corrupt and self serving information does not make one holy. This would make one weep and gnash teeth when it is too late . . . or before, if one is 'lucky' enough.

To be 'holy' for Moses is not the same as being holy for Jesus.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., There are two different covenants. One covenant (with fault) was given by Moses.

Another New 'faultless' covenant was given, by Jesus, to replace the Old 'fault' covenant.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.

To be 'holy' for Moses is to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This is the old flawed covenant.

To be Holy for Jesus is to unconditionally serve the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is the New 'faultless' covenant.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

The above speaks about redeeming those who are under the ten commandments. It does not speak about letting those under the law continue under the law. The following speaks about being 'delivered'/freed from the law (i.e. including the thou shall not covet commandment)

Romans: 7

By your own admission you guys are serving the Old flaws Mosaic/ten commandments covenant. You are not serving the New Christian 'faultless', Spirit of Jesus covenant.

This means that, at best, you guys can be 'holy' according to Moses and you will go to a place which Moses prepared for you. The sad part is, the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and being dispatched to hell.

You are not 'holy' according to Jesus. Therefore you cannot go to the mansion, in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

Not only you guys believe that you are doing the right thing and you are Holy. A billion strong traditional Christians believe that they are doing the correct thing and that they are Holy. However they cannot be the chosen few.

And indeed there will be weeping and gnashing teeth in bitter disappointment, when it is too late for billions because many are called and few chosen.

These people weep and gnash teeth in bitter disappointment because, while they lived on earth, they believe that they were doing the correct thing and that they were Holy. This is like you guys. However they were foolish, misled, Satanic and Antichrist:

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The only difference is that you guys have an opportunity, now, to weep and gnash your teeth. Then fix your selves, before too late is your cry. For this you should be eternally grateful.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus said:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Then Jesus said to a disciple:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly one has to follow Jesus, not Moses, to go to the mansion, in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared.

The billion strong traditional Christians seem, to totally ignore or misled about, the above revelation. The above tells us that Jesus has two agendas.

This also tells us that Jesus divided all those people into two categories. Those who follow Jesus and 'the dead who are given to bury each other'.

That is 1. those who rise to heaven to be with Jesus and God and 2. those who are buried in hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Therefore Jesus did not have an all sweet and nice agenda. Jesus came to put a sword of separation between these two sets of people:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

The chosen few who follow Jesus goes to heaven. The rest are 'the dead who are left bury each other', in hell.

Jesus confirmed:

Matthew: 22King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1. Following Jesus is the narrow way and straight gate that leeadth to life eternal. This is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus. This is the faultless covenant.

This covenant enables one to be sin free, even when one transgress the ten commandments and to go to the mansion in heaven, in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him.

This is not for those who follow Moses and esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, in any way. The ten commandments are the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

This New covenant is to redeem, remove and dismiss the ten commandments from the lives of those who follow Jesus, so that they can transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into the hearts of His children) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (to transgress the ten commandments)

2. 'The dead' refers to one whose heart or spirit is 'waxed gross'. 'The dead' means 'spiritually dead'. That is, 'dead' to one's own heart/spirit. Such people bury each other with foolishness. Jesus instructed, let them do as they will ('let the dead bury their dead'):

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

A person whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross' is one who is in the flesh. They are not awakened to their own heart or spirit body. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that such a one is not given to know truth. They are given to be fooled-up and buried, with parables, the ten commandments, etc.

There are two bodies. People are generally aware of their physical or natural body. However only a few are ever aware of their spirit body. For most among Abraham's generations and Gentiles, their heart or spirits are waxed gross (covered over). They are not converted. They are simply 'dead' to their spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Fact is if one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, one is in the flesh and not yet converted to spiritual awareness. Such a one cannot be and is not healed by Jesus. Such a one will inevitably soweth to flesh and reap corruption:

Romans: 7

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

For those who accept and know the Holy KJV N.T., literally, there is no mystery about where they are going.

Judge yourself by the following Holy KJV N.T. revelations and adapt before too late is your cry

Do not remain foolish, deluded and parroting meaningless slogans.

Do not sob and seek sympathy because you are shown truth according to the Holy KJV N.T.. And you ideas and 'holiness' are totally contrary to Holy KJV N.T. revelations.

Instead drop your old unholy/misguided posturing and come on to truth, as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.. This is the only way to benefit from Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Guys,

Do not twist, distort and corrupt the clear and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T. to have them support your own ideas or the ideas of others. You will deny yourselves truth and end where you did not want to go.

Revelations of truth in the Holy KJV N.T. are always delivered and stated literally. There is never a need to 'understand'. They are always face value information. Therefore there is never a need to explain one's understanding.

'truth' were delivered, by Jesus to only the disciples in private session among only them. Everyone else were given parables which do not in any way, contain truth.

An example of Jesus' delivery of truth to only the disciples is as follows:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Gurucam

If one esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one is under the ten commandments and not led by the Spirit.

That is, one is not 'converted':

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

If one is not 'converted, one does not know Jesus and Jesus does not know one. Then Jesus cannot confess one to God.

This is because God sent the Spirit of Jesus into our hearts and it there that one must have communion with the living Jesus.

6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"
7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God

The sad fact is that, if one's heart is 'waxed gross' (i.e. if one is not converted) one will be totally dead (unknown) to Jesus in all ways. Jesus will not know one and will not be known to Jesus.

The instruction is as follows:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

If one's heart is waxed gross, one cannot search one's heart to know, live and direct, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

Also one cannot do the will of the living God. Because only the Spirit of Jesus can led one to do the will of the living God.

Also one cannot know Jesus and Jesus cannot know one. Then Jesus cannot confess one to God

. . . one who is in the above scenarios is not at at all Christian and is also totally lost:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

The confession of Jesus is a real confession according to 'heart knowing'. 'Believing from one's heart confession' is 'a knowing from one's heart, confession'.

One must have live communion, within our own heart, with the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts, in order to know that Jesus did not die or go to hell but rose to heaven to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Also one must have live communion with the Spirit of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts, in order to know Jesus and be known to Jesus.

Lots of foolish parroting of slogans goes on among the billion strong traditional Christians. Their mouth confession is done totally without heart communion with the Spirit Jesus who God sent into our hearts.

None of them recognize and seek Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God form within each of their own heart or spirit. Indeed none of them recognize:

2 Corinthians 3: King James Version (KJV)

The billion strong traditional Christians openly esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and opposes and deny the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into our hearts.

A billion strong traditional Christians are the misled masses. They cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Moses laws (the ten commandments) are the laws/will of 'the dead God'

Moses laws (the ten commandments) are the laws/will of 'the dead God'

Have no doubt, according to the Holy KJV N.T., Moses laws (the ten commandments) are the laws/will of 'the dead God'.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Moses laws (the ten commandments) is the laws of a dead or death God. According to the Holy KJV N.T., these are the laws of Moses, not God. Moses made-up a 'death'/'killething' God:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Only the living Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within our own hearts, in real time, all the time, enable us to know and do the will of the living God.

6 Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"
7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the (living) Spirit (of Jesus Who God sent into our hearts), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of (the living) God .

The Spirit of Jesus, as discerned with one's own heart, is about live, real time communion with the living Jesus who makes intercession with the living God on behalf of Saints (Christians).

Last edited: