The Burning of Jerusalem

marhig

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

What is this, "ministration of death, written and engraven in stones"

Do you not care to accurately discern the message in the above. Do you not care to find out, what was 'done away with'?

Do you not care to accurately discern with respect to what 'we use great plainness of speech' and Moses did not?

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
[/COLOR]

Do you not care to discern what is the justification that is given to those who are celled to be Christians?

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above says: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above says that Moses did not use great plainness of truth when he gave the laws that were written in stone tablets.

Don't you accept that Moses did not bring or tell the truth about the ten commandments. (he lied about the ten commandments):

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Gurucam

I'd like to point the following out.

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones

This death isn't spiritual death, it's death to self. If we follow the commandments of God then we deny ourselves and of we obey them properly, then we die the death, in other words we turn from the lusts of our flesh. But this doesn't bring life, life comes from the holy spirit through Christ. And we who are born of God, don't follow by the letter but we follow Christ by the spirit and by doing so we are put to death by the spirit who teaches us the laws of God in our hearts and in our minds. And we overcome by the power of God.

The law can be corrupted and we can twist it to suit ourselves, we can make excuses for ourselves to transgress and twist the laws to please our flesh. But we can't do that with the Spirit, he gives us a conscience and he is working within cleansing our heart teaching us daily the right way to live before God, he strengthens us and guides us. I know this is the truth gurucam because I'm living it and I know that God is giving me the power to overcome my flesh day by day. As I turn away and deny myself when tried and tempted, God strengthens me to overcome. I am dying daily, every day the Holy Spirit is showing me what I am supposed to do right before God and I have a choice, obey or not. If I obey, my heart and mind becomes cleaner and I become stronger in God, if I disobey then I'm not listening to the holy spirit and he can't do his work within and I'm denying Christ and I then become weaker in God, my sins remain within and I'm overcome by Satan through the lusts of my own flesh.

As God works within, we live those works outwardly, and we then produce the fruits of the Spirit, it's a living way through Jesus Christ who is the way. And we have his example to follow, as he overcame the world and through him those who are born of God can also overcome by the power of the Spirit of God.

And this is the narrow way, we don't want to deny our flesh and die the death, our flesh wants to live and we want to live by our lusts. But that's not the way of God, the narrow way is not to live by our will but to live by the will of God and follow Jesus Christ. This is the narrow way that few find. The broad way is living by the lusts of our flesh, denying Christ and loving our lives and this world, putting ourselves first yet saying that we love God with our mouths, giving God lip service, still full of sin and deceit and never overcoming. This is the broad way that leads to distruction.

If we truly love God with all our hearts and minds, then we will do his will and follow Jesus. If we don't live by the will of God then we are still living by our own will, pleasing our flesh, and we are denying Christ because others will see our flesh and not the life of the holy son of God through us.

We are to do the will of God, and there is no way round it. And once we are born of God, not only do we know this, but we will do it because he comes first in our lives and we love him.

And no, I don't believe that Moses lied, he was man of God. He gave the people what they could understand, he spoke through the veil which is the flesh, because they couldn't understand the spiritual things of God because they were in the flesh and not born of God by the spirit. The only way we understand the Spirit is if we are born anew of God and walk in the Spirit and we receive the Spirit of God through Jesus Christ who bore witness to the truth. He is the way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to be reconciled to the living God Jesus Christ is the way and he is the only one that we are to follow. He is our cornerstone. Without him, we are still under the letter of the law.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above says, literally: "For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

The law that create 'the motion of sin' is totally and only the ten commandments. Here is says that that law, the ten commandments, work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death

. . . any which way you look at the above, it ain't good. The ten commandments is not good because:

The ten commandments through the motion of sin, work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death

It is simply not good to bring forth 'fruits onto death', when compared to the opposite option of bringing forth 'fruits onto God'.

The above says, literally: "But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter."

. . . the above is how you stop doing the bad thing of bringing forth 'fruits on to dead' and start bringing forth 'fruits onto God'.

Do not continue to doom your children (and other charges) by depriving them the above truth. You have been told the truth and warned.

Last edited:

Gurucam

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above instructs newly spiritually aware people (newly converted people) who were upholding their marriages according to the Old, ten commandments/thou shall not covet'/'shall not commit adultery' commandments as follow:

Walk away from your old spouse and old children and form new sexual/procreating unions with new people/mates, according to (New) urging in your spirit so that you will immediately stop bringing in forth (worthless) 'children of the flesh' and start bringing forth (prized) 'children of God'.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

"he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit"

Children of the flesh and their parents are simply bad and worthless.

Children of Spirit and their parents are children of God. They are simply prized.

Parents are totally responsible for the (good or bad) quality of children that they bring forth.

According to scriptures, parents are held responsible for their children:

"Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."

Scriptures says: Children of the flesh and their parents are and will continue to be, cast-out of heaven:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Jesus separate them.

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There are two ways to soweth.

One is to soweth to flesh, i.e. 'For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death'.

The other is to soweth to Spirit, i.e. 'But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.'

The sword of separation is applied, according to how and what one soweth. Dispatching is as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

marhig, You are playing foolish with a very serious matter.

Give a thought to those (including your own children) who might take you seriously and be seriously misled.

Last edited:

Gurucam

marhig,

By the way, your post #921 is total nonsensical and not substantiated rhetoric.

Clearly you made that up.

Last edited:

God's Truth

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-hills-fire-threatened-to-consume-mountainside-village/

This has occurred and it is seen as a simple continuation of expected violence between the Jews and Arabs. However, we are witnessing the events that have been foretold in scripture!

Don't draw up your "END is NIGH" signs, but take heed that the land of Israel is being contested by the UN and a majority of the Western Academic front.

It only takes a simple review of "ALL" scripture in the OT and NT to see that this is important.

What is Zionism? The God of Abraham is the King of Zionist's. I know that this will be rebutted by many as false, but read the book of Zechariah and Ezekiel as well. Israel was likened unto a whore in the book of Hosea and it is true that many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus. Regardless, pay close attention to the passages of scripture where the adulterous is forgiven.

Israel is the persistent widow and the time is coming that God will no longer tolerate her persecution.

Why did I write this and what is my point?

Let us lift up Israel in prayer! That's it. That's all I ask. Forget western bias and personal bias. Let us pray for the slice of land that is Gods. Israel is His tithe and He has allowed it to rise again!

As she is closed in on by all corners of the globe, I implore you to recognize her importance and the importance of every soul within her.

Additional information due to negative backlash from Calvinists...

Calvinism denies literal Israel mattering and the biblical undertone of this thread is being challenged.

This thread has consistently referred to Romans 11 for reference by supporting individuals.

Could you give me scriptures that justify you calling Israel a widow?

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

Do not confuse yourself.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

According to the above, there are only two bodies and two deaths.

Jesus describes physical death, as 'seeping'.

John: 11 KJV N.T.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Jesus described one who is spiritually dead as 'the dead'.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

'being dead wherein we were held' is to be 'dead within' or to be 'spiritually or heart 'dead'. This is to have a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' (covered over).

Gurucam

meshak & Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

There is nothing in the Holy KJV N.T. that require 'explanation of understanding'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

The above say Moses gave the law. And Jesus brought grace and truth. No 'explanation of understanding' is required. The revelation is clear. No one need any one explaining this revelation to them.

13 And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly see the end of that which is abolished:

The revelation says, 'Moses did not use great plainness of speech as we', then, Moses lied (by omission) to deliberately fool-up the Jews.

If Moses is a holy person then holy people lie and fool up foolish, harden and wicked people so as to manage them, temporally:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Some nations/generations are simply wicked and adulterous and must be lied to by holy men. Some are 'the dead' who must be left to bury each other.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

None of those revelations require 'explanation of understanding', unless one is trying to corrupt their clear message, as only an antichrist will do.

Fact is, Jesus fooled-up everyone, other than the disciples, with parables. Only the disciples got truth, privately from Jesus, in gathering among only them:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

In the past, one had to be given by God, i.e. specially chosen, to get truth and not be fooled-up by Holy men.

Clearly you guys are not even at the level of the disciples. Therefore, you guys are not given by God to know truth. You guys are simply wallowing and stewing in foolishness which include parables.

Last edited:

marhig

The above instructs newly spiritually aware people (newly converted people) who were upholding their marriages according to the Old, ten commandments/thou shall not covet'/'shall not commit adultery' commandments as follow:

Walk away from your old spouse and old children and form new sexual/procreating unions with new people/mates, according to (New) urging in your spirit so that you will immediately stop bringing in forth (worthless) 'children of the flesh' and start bringing forth (prized) 'children of God'.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

"he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit"

Children of the flesh and their parents are simply bad and worthless.

Children of Spirit and their parents are children of God. They are simply prized.

Parents are totally responsible for the (good or bad) quality of children that they bring forth.

According to scriptures, parents are held responsible for their children:

"Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."

Scriptures says: Children of the flesh and their parents are and will continue to be, cast-out of heaven:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Jesus separate them.

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There are two ways to soweth.

One is to soweth to flesh, i.e. 'For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death'.

The other is to soweth to Spirit, i.e. 'But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.'

The sword of separation is applied, according to how and what one soweth. Dispatching is as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

marhig, You are playing foolish with a very serious matter.

Give a thought to those (including your own children) who might take you seriously and be seriously misled.

Nowhere in the Bible does it tell us to transgress Gods ten commandments, nowhere!

When we are under the law we are still in the flesh, thus we, (still living by the will of the flesh, even though we have the ten commandments), can love our flesh before God and can manipulate Gods laws to suit our flesh, so that even if we obey Gods commandments, we still live by the works of the flesh,(hardness, envy, wickedness, selfishness, spite, pride etc). But once we are born of God we live by the spirit who shows us our own sins within, and helps us to overcome them, so that instead of showing the works of the flesh, we bring forth the fruits of the spirit through Christ.

Just look at the rich young ruler, he tried to justify himself by saying he followed all the commandments, but Jesus could see his heart and he knew that he loved money, and Jesus was able to pick out something in him that he knew the man was doing wrong. That's what Christ does with us through the Spirit, he shows us our own sins within and we then live by the Spirit and do the will of God, obeying the holy spirit as he teaches us the truth. Jesus didn't tell the rich young ruler to transgress the ten commandments like you say we should be doing, Jesus told him that to enter into life he must keep the commandments. The commandments are to be followed whilst we are in the flesh, but once we are born of God and we live by the spirit, then we will obey God from our hearts willingly, becoming a living sacrifice dying daily through Christ. We are dead whilst we live by the will of our flesh, but are justified sanctified and and brought from death to life through Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I know that we have to be born of God and walk in the spirit to enter into life. But what I'm saying is you are wrong to teach that we should transgress Gods laws and saying that to obey them is to listen to Satan.

The laws come from God, not Satan. How can you say that we should transgress Gods ten commandments when the first commandment is that we should have no other Gods before the living God?

So do you believe the we should put other Gods before God? Or should we make graven images and idols and worship them? Or should we use Gods name in vain?

So do we obey these commandments or transgress them and put gods before God, make graven images and idols and use Gods name in vain? Is that what you are doing when you transgress the commandments. Is that what you believe that I should teach my children to do? Because there's no way I'd ever do that, I teach them to love God and obey him, not to transgress his commandments and disobey him!

Last edited:

marhig

marhig,

By the way, your post #921 is total nonsensical and not substantiated rhetoric.

Clearly you made that up.

Did I?

I'll tell you what doesn't make sense, to teach people that they should transgress the ten commandments that the living God gave, and then turn around and say that to obey them is of Satan!

That is unbelievable, and it is far from the truth, we are not to disobey God in any way!

Gurucam

Dear aspiring Christians and babes in Christ. Please note and beware of marhig:

Nowhere in the Bible does it tell us to transgress Gods ten commandments, nowhere!

According to very clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., marhig is a false prophet and unaware, false brethren who is among Christians so as to deny you all the God given liberty which you have in Christ. Marhig's aim is to return you to bondage under the ten commandments and have you fall from grace and Christ. She is serving Satan:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The liberty which we have in Christ Jesus is God given. Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments in order to be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

It is very dangerous to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death (which is the ten commandments), even in the slightest manner. Instead delight in transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

Please do not fall for Marhig's (made to sound nice and reasonable) Satanic tricks.

It is because of marhig and similar others that the Holocaust befell the Jews and now 'Israel burns'. They pretend to be Christians and come among Christians and deny and persecute Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and Christians.

They cannot and do not, simply keep their O.T. ideologies to themselves and leave Jesus, N.T. people and the Holy KJV N.T. alone.

Clearly Marhig and similar others are not comfortable among themselves and within their own chosen O.T. system.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

For Christians, the ten commandments is foolishness and they are totally thrown out to give total way to righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

Please take note of the above, dear aspiring Christians and 'babe in Christ'.

. . . with love for and devotion to, the Lord Jesus and God, I serve my mission under grace of God, in the body of Christ.

Last edited:

marhig

Dear aspiring Christians and babes in Christ. Please note and beware of marhig:

According to very clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., marhig is a false prophet and unaware, false brethren who is among Christians so as to deny you all the God given liberty which you have in Christ. He aim is to return you to bondage under the ten commandments and have you fall from grace and Christ. She is serving Satan:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

I is because of marhig and similar others that 'Israel burns'.
They said Jesus belonged to Satan too gurucam because he preached that we should obey God and do his will and he showed them where they were wrong and they didn't like the truth. So I'm in good company. Those who are listening to Satan, are those who tell others to transgress what God tells us to do, just like Satan did with Eve!

Anyway, tell you what, how about you tell me what we should do to transgress Gods ten commandments?

marhig

Please do not fall for Marhig's (made to sound nice and reasonable) Satanic tricks.

It is because of marhig and similar others that the Holocaust befell the Jews and now 'Israel burns'. They pretend to be Christians and come among Christians and deny and persecute Jesus, the Holy KJV N.T. and Christians.

They cannot and do not, simply keep their O.T. ideologies to themselves and leave Jesus, N.T. people and the Holy KJV N.T. alone.

Clearly Marhig and similar others are not comfortable among themselves and within their own chosen O.T. system. [/COLOR]

I've just noticed that you've added this that I have quoted above on to your post!

Here look at this and explain it to me please, this is in Revelation. (In the KJV new testament!)

Revelation 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:.And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Do you mind explaining what is meant above please, especially where it is bolded?

Gurucam

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the truth and no one communes directly with God Who is the Holy Spirit. Everyone must go through Jesus to come onto God.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Fact is God is a Spirit and since Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven He is another Spirit. Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. And no one can commune with the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

God made it easy. God sent this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth into my heart/spirit:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

The following is how I get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. I simply love Jesus and He passes all knowledge to me from His Spirit to my spirit:

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

To get this knowledge and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, I search my own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

On these threads, I simply confirm/post the literal and clear, mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which support what is delivered to my spirit, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The above is good enough for Jesus. This is how to follow Jesus. This is Christianity. Is this good enough for you?

The billion strong traditional Christians rejected the above and choose, instead, to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They cannot inherit the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

These billion strong traditional Christians are Moses/ten commandments/law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell people. They go and will continue to go to the place which Moses has prepared for his followers.

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

marhig

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the truth and no one communes directly with God Who is the Holy Spirit. Everyone must go through Jesus to come onto God.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Fact is God is a Spirit and since Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven He is another Spirit. Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. And no one can commune with the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

God made it easy. God sent this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth into my heart/spirit:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

The following is how I get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. I simply love Jesus and He passes all knowledge to me from His Spirit to my spirit:

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

To get this knowledge and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, I search my own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

On these threads, I simply confirm/post the literal and clear, mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which support what is delivered to my spirit, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The above is good enough for Jesus. This is how to follow Jesus. This is Christianity. Is this good enough for you?

The billion strong traditional Christians rejected the above and choose, instead, to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They cannot inherit the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

These billion strong traditional Christians are Moses/ten commandments/law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell people. They go and will continue to go to the place which Moses has prepared for his followers.

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
The only way is Jesus, there is no other way! Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life!

You still haven't answered my questions?

Seeing as you have accused me of belonging to Satan because I say that it's right to obey God, can you answer my questions please?

Gurucam

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The following is the flaw in the old covenant which is the ten commandments or the law of sin and death:

The above say Moses gave the law. And Jesus brought grace and truth.

13 And not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not steadfastly see the end of that which is abolished:

The flaw in the ten commandments is that 'Moses did not bring grace and truth. Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. He did not tell then that he gave the ten commandments for only temporal use. Moses lied (by omission) to deliberately fool-up the Jews.

The New covenant is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Gurucam

The only way is Jesus, there is no other way! Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life!

You still haven't answered my questions?

Seeing as you have accused me of belonging to Satan because I say that it's right to obey God, can you answer my questions please?

You err because you believe and promote that obeying the ten commandments is obeying God and you simultaneously claim to be Christian. This is Satanic behavior.

You err in your belief that the ten commandments are from God. You err in your belief that the ten commandments are God's law. The Holy KJV N.T. (the Holy Book for Christians) says different, on both counts.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Moses gave those laws, not God:

The fact that Moses gave the ten commandments and did not bring truth and only Jesus brought truth is backed up by:

All around, but especially for the chosen few authentic Christians, the Holy KJV N.T. is the only source for truth which include the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

God's Truth

You err because you believe and promote that obeying the ten commandments is obeying God and you simultaneously claim to be Christian. This is Satanic behavior.

You err in your belief that the ten commandments are from God. You err in your belief that the ten commandments are God's law. The Holy KJV N.T. (the Holy Book for Christians) says different, on both counts.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Moses gave those laws, not God:

The fact that Moses gave the ten commandments and did not bring truth and only Jesus brought truth is backed up by:

All around, but especially for the chosen few authentic Christians, the Holy KJV N.T. is the only source for truth which include the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

What is wrong with you?

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

Exodus 31:18 When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.