The Burning of Jerusalem

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-hills-fire-threatened-to-consume-mountainside-village/

This has occurred and it is seen as a simple continuation of expected violence between the Jews and Arabs. However, we are witnessing the events that have been foretold in scripture!

Don't draw up your "END is NIGH" signs, but take heed that the land of Israel is being contested by the UN and a majority of the Western Academic front.

It only takes a simple review of "ALL" scripture in the OT and NT to see that this is important.

What is Zionism? The God of Abraham is the King of Zionist's. I know that this will be rebutted by many as false, but read the book of Zechariah and Ezekiel as well. Israel was likened unto a whore in the book of Hosea and it is true that many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus. Regardless, pay close attention to the passages of scripture where the adulterous is forgiven.

Israel is the persistent widow and the time is coming that God will no longer tolerate her persecution.

Why did I write this and what is my point?

Let us lift up Israel in prayer! That's it. That's all I ask. Forget western bias and personal bias. Let us pray for the slice of land that is Gods. Israel is His tithe and He has allowed it to rise again!

As she is closed in on by all corners of the globe, I implore you to recognize her importance and the importance of every soul within her.

Additional information due to negative backlash from Calvinists...

Calvinism denies literal Israel mattering and the biblical undertone of this thread is being challenged.

This thread has consistently referred to Romans 11 for reference by supporting individuals.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-hills-fire-threatened-to-consume-mountainside-village/

This has occurred and it is seen as a simple continuation of expected violence between the Jews and Arabs. However, we are witnessing the events that have been foretold in scripture!

Don't draw up your "END is NIGH" signs, but take heed that the land of Israel is being contested by the UN and a majority of the Western Academic front.

It only takes a simple review of "ALL" scripture in the OT and NT to see that this is important.

What is Zionism? The God of Abraham is the King of Zionist's. I know that this will be rebutted by many as false, but read the book of Zechariah and Ezekiel as well. Israel was likened unto a whore in the book of Hosea and it is true that many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus. Regardless, pay close attention to the passages of scripture where the adulterous is forgiven.

Israel is the persistent widow and the time is coming that God will no longer tolerate her persecution.

Why did I write this and what is my point?

Let us lift up Israel in prayer! That's it. That's all I ask. Forget western bias and personal bias. Let us pray for the slice of land that is Gods. Israel is His tithe and He has allowed it to rise again!

As she is closed in on by all corners of the globe, I implore you to recognize her importance and the importance of every soul within her.

You say above that "many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus." We are simply following the rule of Logic. Parting from the principle that "Christ" means anointed one aka the Messiah, Jesus could not have been the Messiah as an individual. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we supposed to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) Then, if you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son" said the Lord. I am ready to admit that Jesus was son of God but as part of the People he used to belong to; as well as the Messiah; as part of the People of Israel, the Anointed One of the Lord.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You say above that "many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus." We are simply following the rule of Logic. Parting from the principle that "Christ" means anointed one aka the Messiah, Jesus could not have been the Messiah as an individual. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we supposed to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not! The Messiah is not supposed to die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jeremiah 31:35-37) Then, if you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His Anointed One." That's what Messiah is, the Anointed One of the Lord aka Israel the Son of God if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son" said the Lord. I am ready to admit that Jesus was son of God but as part of the People he used to belong to; as well as the Messiah; as part of the People of Israel, the Anointed One of the Lord.

Belief and faith are unique to every human being.

Jesus or no Jesus, The land of the historical Hebrew God is under oppression again and her people are genuinely precious.

My statements were directed at mainstream westernized Christianity that in many instances has forgotten its roots and link to the importance of literal Israel.

In other words... Real stuff is going down that is scriptural and profound.

Do you understand, child of Zion?

Ben Masada

Belief and faith are unique to every human being.

Jesus or no Jesus, The land of the historical Hebrew God is under oppression again and her people are genuinely precious.

My statements were directed at mainstream westernized Christianity that in many instances has forgotten its roots and link to the importance of literal Israel.

In other words... Real stuff is going down that is scriptural and profound.

Do you understand, child of Zion?

Yes, I see a lot of "Gog - Magog" of Ezekiel 38 and 39 about to happen but, we are very confident of the success of our Armed Forces. I am not too religious but I like to listen to Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak about the developments, not to talk about the news. BTW, our soldiers killed the Isis terrorist who succeeded to infiltrate our place.

chair

Hey!
Leave us out of your eschatology. We've got plenty to do without this foolishness in the background.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hey!
Leave us out of your eschatology. We've got plenty to do without this foolishness in the background.

"Our Eschatology"... Interesting. If I had known you were God's prophet and "your" people are His chosen "word", I would have PMed you from the get go.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I see a lot of "Gog - Magog" of Ezekiel 38 and 39 about to happen but, we are very confident of the success of our Armed Forces. I am not too religious but I like to listen to Rabbi Amnon Yitzhak about the developments, not to talk about the news. BTW, our soldiers killed the Isis terrorist who succeeded to infiltrate our place.

Agreed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That's not my eschatology but of Prophet Ezekiel and what has been happening lately in Israel.

It is interesting that the world is blind to the blatant obviousness of the events.

Perhaps like the days of Noah. ; )

And... I too am not a religious man.

Totally agree with you. It's funny how Israel is so prominent in the post Jesus writings and the pre-Jesus writings, but there are actually people that profess Jesus and miss its biblical significance in his words and teachings.

Scripture is coming alive before our very eyes and many are blind to it. 1,000,000's cast the continuity of scripture aside for the ranting of theological men with man affirmed credibility.

This is also identical to scripture and the sweeping flood of God's ways before people that chose their comfortable ideas over blatant events.

"The flood isn't coming, the flood isn't coming... so and so wrote on this and it has never rained before our eyes... wait... what was that wet stuff falling from the... AHHHHHHHH"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am referring to Christian eschatology.

Christianity is an extension of Judaism, or more specifically the belief in the Hebrew God of Moses and Abraham.

In no way does the ranting of theologians with any number of degrees or followers have a say in this.

The scripture speaks fine for itself. Only one prophet/revelation of God spoke true on this matter.

I believe Jesus is the final Word in this.

Luke 21:20

Jesus said Jerusalem in the cited verse. The abomination of desolation has not been revealed yet. OT and NT... especially Revelations... are clear that the surrounding of Jerusalem is a major sign of the times.

How the West arrogantly claims that the Bible is western is a joke.

It was penned and revealed in the east and all of it is relative to the east.

Western eschatology is as far from the east as the... well you get it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Acts 2:29-36 KJV
(29) Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
(30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
(31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
(34) For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
(35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
(36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Acts 2:29-36 KJV
(29) Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
(30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
(31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
(32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
(33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
(34) For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
(35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
(36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Personally, I agree with this passage that is taken from Psalms by the NT speaker quoting it. I agree that the Rock of David is Jesus.

Wick Stick

Seems like you've got Israel confused with Israel.

Don't get confused... there's two different things that go by that name. See Romans 9:6.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
https://world.wng.org/2016/12/isis_claims_church_bombing_in_cairo

Is western eschatology really going to blind the brethren ignorantly locked in inter denominational fighting?

More specifically, Islam blasphemes Jesus, seeks to destroy Israel, makes new laws, encompasses all land that is prophetic to the beast in literal geographical terms, is comprised of support by the wealthiest supporters of all nations.... (Saudi), and is global.

Open your eyes friends!

Pray for Israel!

Last edited:

chair

Christianity is an extension of Judaism, or more specifically the belief in the Hebrew God of Moses and Abraham...

Christianity historically grew out of Judaism. But it is not an "extension" of it by any means. It is a completely different religion (or religions) today.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Christianity historically grew out of Judaism. But it is not an "extension" of it by any means. It is a completely different religion (or religions) today.

Religion is man made. The God of Abraham is not man made. Religious division is the very thing Christ warned would rend the body. To ignore what is the genuine fabric of scripture in geography and consistency to support western bias and divided elite proclamations about theological regurgitation in the face of global terror that hates the Christ that died for all mankind and follows a prophet that undid every aspect of the new covenant and birthed an empire that sets on all the land of the final beast power and hates Literal Israel which is the focus of the globe in policy is beyond insane.

Is the "cultural conglomerate, Theo Christian, west" so arrogant that it cannot see the sweeping tide that is blatantly written in Genesis to Revelation and literally jumping off of the pages of the Bible and directly in harmony with Christs warnings of the days that near the end?

Are the 1,000,000's of beheaded Christians and peaceful people of other belief systems that follow the royal law not enough to show why we should be in full solidarity for Israel and the Jews of today.

Has the belligerent self righteous divided humanity that judge as man judges and follow the exact patterns of the very people that handed Christ over for crucifixion in the taken in vain name of Jesus really blinded so many?

Are so many blind to the irreversible promises to literal Israel that they will one day live in peace and be derided by the nations no more?

Is man genuinely this ennamored with his own rhetoric that humanity is only valuable by theological interpretation and religious, eschatological similarity?

Is Y-WH not the Father of ALL humanity, despite religious, theological belief or lack thereof?

How can many sleep while the feast is near?

Baffled. I am absolutely baffled.