The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

He is clearly stating about spiritual war between satan side and God's side.

True.

That is the on going war between N.T. people and O.T. people.

However most people do not realize who comprise the Satan side. There are only two types of people. 1. children of God and 2. children of Satan/children of the flesh.

These two types of people are also defined as follows:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

1. There are those who are do the will of God by being led into all their works by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

They are led into their works by what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for them to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirits. They can function through their own spirits. They are converted. They are aware of/awakened to their own hearts/spirits.

These people who are led into their works by what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth are the children of God. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. This is the Lord from heaven and who is currently in heaven.

Paul commune with and got his commission from this Spirit Jesus. This was after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

2. There are those who are led by a man, like Moses and the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and Peter. These are men.

They were given to minister only to Satanic people who are also called children of the flesh.

Satan are simply people who aware of only their flesh/physical side and are informed and led only by their physical/flesh/carnal side. They are not yet converted. They are not yet spiritually aware.

Peter was identified to be Satan, by the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who gave him his commission. This is because Peter was not converted. Jesus did not expect him to be converted. Jesus expected Peter to remain a Satan.

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Moses and Peter are on Satan side. And they are given to serve and minister to only Satanic/carnal people who are also called children of the flesh and 'the dead'.

The physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus operated from both his Satan side and his God side. He was called to serve Satanic people as well as spiritually awaken people.

People on the Satan side are people in the flesh. They are people who interface with the creation only through their physical, bodies and they are led into their works by only physical detection and physical discernment.

They are also 'the dead who are given to bury their dead'. They include those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and canons etc.:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Only people in the flesh (Satan's people) are held under the ten commandments, canons and other laws.

People who are onto Spirit are not under the ten commandments, canons and other laws:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Yes, we all claim doing the will of God. That's why it is called spiritual war.

There is no spiritual war among Christians. If you find your self in a war (spiritual or other), you are not a Christian, i.e. you are not led by the Spirit of Jesus. You are led by some other spirit.

Christians are led by the Spirit of Jesus who harmonies/matches the spirits of each human, among themselves and according to the will of God, perfectly. This is the Gift to human, that is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus who is from heaven and resides in heaven.

Under guidance by the Spirit of Jesus, all thing work perfectly for the good of all who are called to God's purpose:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

The will of God is the Spirit of God, also called the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost.

No one can do the 'pure' will of God. There is no pure will of God. God's will operates through the hearts/spirits of each human. And each person is unique in the same manner that one's d.n.a. is unique.

No one can do the will of God without serving one's own will simultaneously. It is through our individual spirit's will that God's will (the Holy Spirit) is served. And no two people has the same spirit will.

Fact is the only way that God's will can be done is when one serves one's own will in harmony with the will of God.

It is the above that gave rise to God's promise of a Spirit to Abraham.

This promised Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus who is simultaneously the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The Spirit of Jesus is appointed to make intercession with the Holy Spirit for each human. This intercession is done for each human according to the will that is in each of their own spirits.

From this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what He has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of two things, as follows:
1. the will of each person, at the level of their individual spirits. This is the ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspirations that is the drive within and the very fabric of, their own heart/spirit and
2. the will of God which is the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit.

Each person must search his own heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do.

When a person is led into all his works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned with one's own heart/spirit . . . one serves, expresses and materializes two things.

That is one serves, expresses and materializes 1. the ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspirations that is the drive within and the fabric of, one's own heart/spirit in perfect harmony with 2. the will of God.

The above is the only way to do the live, real time will of God.

Fact is the ideas, beliefs, interest, needs, desires and aspirations that is the drive within and the fabric of, each person heart/spirit is totally different in each person. This means that what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do would be totally unique to that person.

Under the will of God every thing and every person serve a unique mission.

This is why the idea that the generalized ten commandments are God's law is total fallacy, that was used only to fool up the Jews so as to managed them because they were spiritually dead.

The ten commandments were given to manage the Jews, until they become spiritually aware and can grasp and appreciate the above truth;

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Under the will of God every thing and every person serve a unique mission.

This is why the idea that the generalized ten commandments are God's law is total fallacy, that was used only to fool up the Jews so as to managed them because they were spiritually dead.

The ten commandments were given to manage the Jews, until they become spiritually aware and can grasp and appreciate the above truth:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

. . . God reserved only 7000 Jews. These are the ones who dropped the ten commandments and came onto Christ. These are Isaac, Jacob and their generations.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Actually, in Revelation, there's 144,000.

Seeing as how Revelation talks about 7 headed Hydras... I'm going to take the allegorical high road and say that more than 144,000 make it.

#You'be been "served"

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, do not be caught-up in serving Satan.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, do not be caught-up in serving Satan.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Fact is God reserved only 7000 of Abraham's generation. These are Isaac, Jacob and their generations. These are the children of God. Only their seed are counted for 'children of God'. The rest are rejected by God.

Since then, the totality of Israel is only Isaac, Jacob and their generations. For God there is no other Israel. Since then, Jacob is Israel:

Genesis: 35 KJV
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Since then, any time Israel is mentioned, with respect to salvation and deliverance, the reference is totally and only to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations.

Isaac, Jacob and their generations are the ones who follow Jesus in the regeneration. Isaac, Jacob and their generations discerned and are led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus Who resides in heaven. This Spirit makes intercession on behalf of Saints/Christian, with the Holy Spirit. Therefore Isaac, Jacob and their generations are the few of Abraham's generation who abandon the ten commandments and embraced Christianity.

From the many called, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations are the chosen few (they number only 7000):

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Ishmael and those others do not belong to God. God did not reserve those others. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They were and continue to be, reserved by Satan.

There are only two kinds of reservations: 1. with God in heaven and 2. with Satan in hell.

Only Jesus went ahead to prepare a mansion in God's house, in heaven, for those who follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The above is according to:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Following Jesus is about following him in the regeneration after he was crucified and he rose to heaven to sit on His throne of glory:

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Would you still continue to post foolishness, like a lemon used car sales person, who is trying to sell lemon ideas? . . . that is very grave and sinful posturing. . . . and it will not help you and/or those others who remained O.T. people, including the Jews.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,,

Humble your self in the face of the above very clear Holy KJV N.T. revelations. Take a bow, apologize for your self-righteous foolish arrogance and corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.. Then ask for forgiveness, immediately.

Leave Israel and it 'burning' alone. Look after your sad self, first. You are no position to help others. Do not be a part of the foolishness that prevails all over. Everyone is trying to teach and teaching, others (including their children) their failed ways, with arrogant vengeance.

You are like starving, under sheltered and otherwise suffering Jehovah witness people who go, house to house, to well fed and comfortable people to show them how to live so as not to suffer. These sad, unfortunate and suffering people give ten percent of their earning so that their bosses can live royally. That entire scenario (including the life style of those sad people and their bosses) is totally Satanic.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Fact is God reserved only 7000 of Abraham's generation. These are Isaac, Jacob and their generations. The rest are rejected by God.

Since then, the totality of Israel is only Isaac, Jacob and their generations. For God there is no other Israel. Since then, Jacob is Israel.

Since then, any time Israel is mentioned, with respect to salvation, the reference is totally and only to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their generations.

You need to finish the chapter. the other Israel mentioned in 9:6 is not a sub-group after all, but exists by faith in the Gospel, as found in v24's "us", followed by 4 supporting quotes from the OT. He consistently keeps that category through the end of Romans.

Gurucam

You need to finish the chapter. the other Israel mentioned in 9:6 is not a sub-group after all, but exists by faith in the Gospel, as found in v24's "us", followed by 4 supporting quotes from the OT. He consistently keeps that category through the end of Romans.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Indeed not only the Jews were called but 'us' also who are Gentiles. However, at the end of 'the long day', only a few will ever make it, i.e. a chosen few. And among these chosen few (who include Jews and Gentiles who became Christians) only 7000 are previously of Jewish heritage.

Actually, in Revelation, there's 144,000.
Seeing as how Revelation talks about 7 headed Hydras... I'm going to take the allegorical high road and say that more than 144,000 make it.
#You'be been "served"
If 144,000 are total saved and delivered, only 7000 of those are from the Jewish catchment. The rest are from the Gentile catchment:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Those who are saved and delivered (144,000) are those who have been baptized into Christ and have actually put-on Christ.

(A billion strong traditional Christians claim to be Christians, they cannot be and are not Christians. They are simply fooling-up themselves.)

These 144,000 people (who became authentic Christians) are the saved and chosen. They are from both the Jewish and Gentile catchment. That is, 7000 from the Jewish catchment and 137,000 from the Gentile catchment . . . a very bad showing for Jews:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

These guys (the Jews) denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and also persecuted and continue to persecute, Christians and were and continue to be, contrary to all men, and they are looking for salvation through the Christian path which Jesus reaffirmed and left. Are they not 'loco'?

These masses who did not cease (cold turkey) being Jews and become Christians must seek out Moses and the possible mansion in God's house which Moses prepared for them . . . and leave Christians to inherit the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who ceased being Jews and followed Him.

These guys want to soweth to flesh/materialism, all their life and then cheat/bribe so as to reap the benefit of a spirit life. They are simply playing 'smart with foolishness':

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment is according to how and to what, one sowth:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The above is captioned: 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked' because it is intended that it stand out and alone as the eternal Law of God.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
31 But Israel, which followed after the (flawed) law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Hebrews: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Moses who gave the ten commandments, did not use great plainness of speech. He lied to (hid the truth from) the Jews:

Also Moses did not bring grace and truth. These came with Jesus Christ:

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are all kinds of Christians. Only Jesus knows who are true ones.

There are no different kinds of Christians. There are only a few real Christians (the chosen few) and a billion strong misled, fake, 'want-to-be' and make believe Christians.

A billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandment in some small or big manner. They are under the old flawed Mosaic/ten commandment covenant. They are not under the New and accurate Christian/spirit and Spirit covenant:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Hebrews: 8 King James Version (KJV)
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Yet these billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and also foolishly claim to be Christians (N.T. people). They cannot be and are not Christians. They are simply fooling-up themselves. They simply and corruptly take the name, 'Christian'. It is all in vain.

You guys simply fool and deceive your selves by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. You are under the ten commandments and not under grace and Christ:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

You cannot be (any kind of Christian) if you are not under grace and Christ. And you are not under grace and Christ if you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

You do not need Jesus to tell you the above fact.

Also a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

Fact is all Christians are chosen. This is God's promise. However there are only a few (the chosen few). Therefore there are not 'all kinds' of Christians. On earth there are only a few Christians from Abraham's and the Gentile catchment and a billion misled people who were fooled into believing that they are 'some kind' of Christian.

The great masses who call themselves Christians are not Christians. They are just 'playing'. They have not dropped/abandon the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally.

There are no hidden mysteries. All mysteries are revealed/contained in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

This is your 'final days' wake-up call.

Beware of the likes of Evil.Eye. They are simply here to recruit for Satan and hell by feebly attempting to deny, corrupt and undermine clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to misled you and return you to bondage under the 'dead end' ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

1. If you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, you are soweth-ing to flesh and you reap corruption, sin, falling short of the glory of God, spiritual death and delivery to hell.

The ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell.

2. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is anchored on God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress (to disobey) the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit. And those who obey do not get sin but are glorified by God, are children of God/Christians and inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad state is that a billion strong traditional Christians have been duped into choosing # 1 above and fooled into believing that they are Christians.

This is why:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)

You cannot claim ignorance, that is not an excuse. If you claim ignorance now or on your judgment day, you will be put down in the twinkling of an eye.

Everything was painstakingly delivered by Jesus (who died for this cause) and is totally and clearly recorded and available in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are no different kinds of Christians. There are only a few real Christians (the chosen few) and a billion strong misled, fake, 'want-to-be' and make believe Christians.

God knows who are His, not any of us knows that.

Gurucam

God knows who are His, not any of us knows that.

There is great false comfort to be had in speaking for every one.

You are not given to speak for others. Speak only for your self.

You are not given to know whether or not others have communion with the Spirit of Jesus. It is antichrist to deny one who makes that claim although you may not believe that claim.

All you can do is quote the Holy KJV N.T. to support or deny that claim. The Holy KJV N.T. is the only Holy Book for Christians.

It is not a lottery where you buy a ticket and wait on the results. The chosen few know very clearly that they are the chosen few.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Jesus Christ knew his faith at all times. Christians, (the chosen few authentic ones) differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is lord of all). Christians also know their faith at all times. They do not speak like you are speaking. They know and speaks confidently about what they know from their direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through their own hearts or spirits.