The Burning of Jerusalem

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There is great false comfort to be had in speaking for every one.

You are not given to speak for others. Speak only for your self.

I have the HS in me too. I only post what I am convinced by the HS.

You are speaking for others too. It is clear to me you believe what you say is the whole truth. It is only your opinion.

It is dangerous way to talk.

Gurucam

meshak,

A Christian is a Saint.

A Christian/Saint does not go through any church, priests and/or pastor.

They do not 'fellowship'. Only O.T. people are led by priests, popes and pastors and 'fellowship.

Christians/Saints are led individually, directly and personally by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their hearts or spirits:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

A Christian/Saint (i.e. real/authentic one) is in direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus through his or hear own heart/spirit. And he/she is led by the Spirit of Jesus. Simply by having this communion and guidance directly from the Spirit of Jesus and obeying this, such a person knows that he/she is among the chosen few. Such a person is in the light, not in darkness.

Such people never say things like, "God knows who are His, not any of us knows that" or "There are all kinds of Christians. Only Jesus knows who are true ones"

Let no one fool you. The only thing that Christians/Saints do not know, before, is the time appointed of the Father. However Christians/Saints know this the moment it happens. And the time appointed of the Father is at hand:

Matthew: 24
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Galatians 4King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

You said: "God knows who are His, not any of us knows that" or "There are all kinds of Christians. Only Jesus knows who are true ones".

You have made-up the above claims from your own imagination. There is no support for those claims in the Holy KJV N.T.

Saints/Christians will know those things:

1 Corinthians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Ephesians: 4 KJV N.T.
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Christians are Saints and children of God. They are also the chosen few. Christians/Saints are the full measure of of the status of Christ. They know that they are among the chosen few.

Your church and pastors are destroying you.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A Christian is a Saint.

A Christian/Saint does not go through ant church, priests and/or pastor.

A Christian/Saint (i.e. real/authentic one) is in direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus through his or hear own heart/spirit. And he/she is led by the Spirit of Jesus. Such a person knows that he/she is among the chosen few from the Spirit of Jesus.

Such people never say things like, "God knows who are His, not any of us knows that" or "There are all kinds of Christians. Only Jesus knows who are true ones"

The only thing that Christians/Saints do not know, before, is the time appointed of the Father. However Christians/Saints know this the moment it happens. And the time appointed of the Father is at hand.

You are appointing yourself as true Christian, good luck with that.

Jesus does not endorse puffed up people.

Your KJV onlyism says a lot about your faith.

Gurucam

I have the HS in me too. I only post what I am convinced by the HS.

You are speaking for others too. It is clear to me you believe what you say is the whole truth. It is only your opinions.

It is dangerous way to talk.

Everyone has the Holy Spirit in them. We are all the fabric of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is a Spirit:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Spirit of Jesus is another Spirit which only the chosen few are aware of and 'have' within them.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The Spirit of Jesus 'sits' on the right side of the Holy Spirit so as to make intercession for Christians/Saints, according to things in each of their hearts or spirits.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I post only the Holy KJV N.T.. I offer no opinion.

You said: "God knows who are His, not any of us knows that" or "There are all kinds of Christians. Only Jesus knows who are true ones".

Please provide the verses in the Holy KJV N.T. which support the following, wild antichrist claim which you made: 1. 'not any of us knows that' and 2. 'There are all kinds of Christians'.

If you cannot then you are simply making-up your own Antichrist things.

I have provided a verse from the Holy KJV N.T. which says, Christians/Saints will know those things because they can and will judge the world. This is the verse:

1 Corinthians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we (Christians/Saints) shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

You are parroting/peddling foolishness that have no Holy KJV N.T. support. This is very serious.

I have also provided a verse from the Holy KJV N.T. that confirms that Christians differ in no way from the Jesus Christ, except that he is lord of all. This means that Christians will know all thing that Jesus knows. This is the verse:

Galatians 4King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

I have provided a verse in the Holy KJV N.T. that says that Christian can be better than Jesus Christ. This is the verse:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

This means that Christian can know and do even more and greater things than Jesus Christ.

Stop making-up Antichrist things . . . or is it your priests and church who are making-up Antichrist things and you are simply pedaling them?

Some church are simply masquerading as Christian churches. In reality they are simply churches of 'wickedness' and not witness.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone has the Holy Spirit in them. We are all the fabric of the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus is another Spirit which only the chosen few are aware of and 'have' within them.

I post only the Holy KJV N.T.. I offer no opinion.

Please provide the verses in the Holy KJV N.T. which support those claims.

good day, brother.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Back to the topic:

Actually, in Revelation, there's 144,000.
Seeing as how Revelation talks about 7 headed Hydras... I'm going to take the allegorical high road and say that more than 144,000 make it.
#You'be been "served"
Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

If 144,000 (plus) are the total saved and delivered, only 7000 of those are from the Jewish catchment. The rest (137,000 plus) are from the Gentile catchment:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Fact is God reserved only 7000 of Abraham's generation. These are Isaac, Jacob and their generations. This is supported by:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Isaac, Jacob and their generations are the children of God. Only their seed are counted for 'children of God'/Christians. The rest are rejected by God. This is supported by:

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The above is confirmed by:

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

7000 Jews is indeed a remnant . . . this is the 'key'.

You are foolishly and erroneously claiming that most Jews will be saved.

Is it not time you accept truth as confirmed by many clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.?

1 Thessalonians: 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Why would Jesus want to save the Jews? Nothing was expected to change and nothing has changed. The Jews always persecuted Christian and they continued to do so. This is supported by:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Jesus is not going to save the Jews. He will seek vengeance. This is supported by:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

There is no sweet and nice Jesus for you guys. You guys are doing what it takes to go into the depths of earth. Jesus went ahead to prepare a mansion in God's house, in heaven for those who follow him (i.e. Christians), not for you guys.

Is it not time you accept truth as confirmed by many clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., instead of concocting and making-up your own 'false prophet' 'unawares spying brethren' thing?

You have been exposed . . . now take your bow and lower your head in shame and seek forgiveness, if that is at all possible.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Does a bear eat in the woods?

Does one who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments achieve glory of God, grace of God and Christ?

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Are more than 7000 Jews saved?

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid (Ishmael), the other by a freewoman (Isaac).
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

You do use the Holy KJV N.T.

If one ones accepts and use the Holy KJV N.T., the above mutually supporting revelations give a clear confirmation of the future of Jews.

People justify their corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. by claiming that it is not clear and it is self contradicting. There are no ambiguity or contradictions in the above.

Do you recognize that some children are born after the flesh and others are born after the Spirit? And do you discern the connection of this to God's Law, which is as follows:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Your preconditioned bias to find scriptures which says that all Jews will be saved, is blocking your clear discernment of scriptures.

If you dampen that preconditioned bias, doesn't the above make perfect sense?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Being under the law is not a good thing.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid (Ishmael), the other by a freewoman (Isaac).
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac), even so it is now.

Do you recognize that some children are born after the flesh (like Ishmael) and others are born after the Spirit (like Isaac)? And do you discern the connection of this to the following:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Do you recognize that 'fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God' which include 'children of God' (like Isaac and his generations who are born of Spirit)?

Do you realize that when you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments even in the slightest way, you serve flesh and bring forth only fruits on to death which include 'children of the flesh. And neither you nor your children are saved, delivered and enter God's kingdom of heaven? You are all doomed.

Your preconditioned bias to find scriptures which says that all Jews will be saved, is blocking your clear discernment of scriptures/truth.

If you dampen that preconditioned bias, doesn't the above make perfect sense?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

I do not have or hold any personal views on the things which are confirmed/indicated in the Holy KJV N.T.. Also I do not accept the views of others with respect to revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Getting truth from scriptures is not anchored on discussions/letter discernment. Scriptures are given simply to validate truth which one independently, privately and intuitively obtain from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one's own heart/spirit.

I deal directly and only with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within my own heart/spirit. And post only those intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth which are clearly and literally supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This is how I get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. I search my own heart/spirit:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I simply confirm/post the literal and clear, mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which support what is delivered to my spirit, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

I look as hard as I can, however I cannot find any contradictions or confusion between revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. I am simply given to see all revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. 'living' in perfect harmony, with absolutely no contradictions and with absolutely no need for interpreters and/or interpretations.

As far as I discern from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, the Holy KJV N.T. is not simply a historic or translated works. The Holy KJV N.T. is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

The Holy KJV N.T. is unlike other Holy Books and all other versions of the N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. is very unique and very special. Only this Holy Book has the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth element.

The Holy KJV N.T. was inspired. It is divinely given to validate one's independent spiritual/intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Seems that you are still waiting in the wings to come in and spout corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the truth and no one communes directly with God Who is the Holy Spirit. Everyone must go through Jesus to come onto God.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Fact is God is a Spirit and since Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven He is another Spirit. Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. And no one can commune with the Holy Spirit without going through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

God made it easy. God sent this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth into my heart/spirit:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

The following is how I get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. I simply love Jesus and He passes all knowledge to me from His Spirit to my spirit:

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

To get this knowledge and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, I search my own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

On these threads, I simply confirm/post the literal and clear, mutually supporting revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which support what is delivered to my spirit, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

The above is good enough for Jesus. This is how to follow Jesus. This is Christianity. Is this good enough for you?

The billion strong traditional Christians rejected the above and choose, instead, to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They cannot inherit the mansion in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

These billion strong traditional Christians are Moses/ten commandments/law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell people. They go and will continue to go to the place which Moses has prepared for his followers.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam,

You say Christian is a Saint.

You are right. But they are true Jesus' followers, not lip servers nor fake ones which is rampant in the churches.

We will be judged according to what we have done.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam,

You say Christian is a Saint.

You are right. But they are true Jesus' followers, not lip servers nor fake ones which is rampant in the churches.

We will be judged according to what we have done.

Sorry to butt in here....

THIS QUESTION WAS ASKED ME.........Can a person be a child of God just because they are a direct descendant of Abraham, but have rejected Christ? Isn't Israel and the church one and the same?

EXEGESIS ON THE CHURCH AND ISRAEL

No, but you can be a child of Abraham and. There is Spiritual Abraham and Physical Abraham, both can be spoken of in various ways. So when Paul speaks of BLIND ISRAEL.........Is he speaking of Abraham's descendants or not ? HELLO.....You just inferred they aren't Israel, but Paul says they are Israel, they are JUST BLIND.

Paul is trying to point something out by using a demonstration, and its not being picked up on by you guys. He is pointing out ISRAEL HAS BEEN BLINDED for an appointed time. Then he speaks about Israels true seed being of the BELIEVERS LIKENED UNTO ABRAHAM..............Well, OK, we understand this. But where does it say that Israel are not descendants of Abraham, the chosen people of God ? Oh, I get it, you think because Paul said not all Israel is Israel that they are not Gods chosen people....... BUT....... you missed something right in front of your eyes.

Romans 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: (You see, they are still ISRAEL IN THE FLESH....This seems to not be understood.) 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises...

We have always understood that NOT ALL JEWS GO TO HEAVEN. Why do you not understand that this is a forgone conclusion ? Many of Israels Kings were wicked and are in hell or will be in hell shortly, SO....No Kidding, not all who are born unto the SEED of Abraham are GODS PEOPLE, but those who live by FAITH and OBEY God are His true SEED. That has always been understood, BUT...........Israel is still the chosen people of God, and He will call them to repentance before the Day of the Lord, thus ALL ISRAEL will be Saved. This is EASILY PROVED. Follow along here for a brief time:

As a matter of fact, there is an inference here in Romans 9 that seems to be missed by you guys. Paul is speaking of Issac, he says the ELDER shall serve the YOUNGER. Do you not get that in this very chapter that Paul is telling Israel that God is taking the mantle away from the ELDER (Israel) and making him sever the YOUNGER (GENTILE CHURCH).

Paul talks to the Romans, trying to tell them not to get the big head, thinking that they are special in comparison with the Jewish peoples, for it is Gods will being done, not that the GENTILES ARE SPECIAL. Then he points out what Hosea says in verse 25.....

Romans 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her (Gentiles/Church) beloved, which was not beloved.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved.

30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

{{ DO YOU SEE YOUR ERROR ? Paul is calling the UNBELIEVING nation of Israel....ISRAEL in verse 31 !! It seems you are confused as to what Paul is speaking about here, he is speaking about the ELDER (Israel) serving the YOUNGER (Gentile/Church) because God elected them to serve Him, just like he elected Issac instead of Esau !!

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. (AGAIN, Paul calls them ISRAEL.)

Then the next 10 or so verses speaks about Faith in Christ, then Paul says this in verse 12:

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

NO WHERE is Paul saying that the Jews and the Gentiles/Greeks are the same, only that they ALL COME TO GOD/CHRIST VIA FAITH in like manner, Paul still called Israel ISRAEL in verse one in this very Chapter. In the previous chapter Paul is pointing out that the ELDER will serve the YOUNGER. Israel's mantel is given to the Gentiles.

The next few verses, Paul speaks about how hearing the word creates faith, and we have to have preachers sent to preach to hear, and that whosoever shall call upon the name of Jesus will be saved etc. etc. THEN Paul says this:

Romans 9:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

This is Paul, saying the MANTLE has been passed from Israel, to the Gentiles, the ELDER is serving the YOUNGER because God chose it that way, because He saw unbelief in the ELDER, and the YOUNGER BELIEVED God. Thus God will use them to PROVOKE ISRAEL....There it is again, Paul is differentiating the TWO right here. He is saying that God will use the Gentiles to provoke ISRAEL TO JEALOUSY !! There is a Gentile Church and an Israel Nation.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. { Not talking about the CHURCH HERE !! }

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot (know) ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. {God isn't speaking about the CHURCH HERE}

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. { Paul is speaking about TWO ENTITIES, the Gentile Church and ISRAEL !! }

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (ISRAEL'S)

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? { Paul is still speaking about ISRAEL in a SINGULAR MANNER vs the Gentile World or Gentile Church. Israel as a Nation, not Israel as the Church and the JEWS !!! You have to read man, and quit listening to MEN WHO DECEIVE WITH LYING TONGUES, it is right here in scriptures, dig it out. }

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again. {THEY = Israel}

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? {Paul is speaking of TWO ENTITIES again, the Church and Israel, the Olive Tree is their own Olive tree, the Gentiles are the Wild Olive tree that has been GRAFTED IN.}

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

{Paul is saying here, hey Gentile/Roman Church, do not get the BIG HEAD thinking you are better than my Brother Jews, blindness IN PART has come upon them, only until the fullness of the GENTILES IS COME IN, or until the time of the YOUNGER (Gentile Church) is finished. There are some Messianic Jews and will always be, thus Israel is blinded IN PART, but there will come a time, when the Gentile Church's mission is finished, Then God WILL LIFT Israels blindness, [there will be 144,000 Jewish Preachers of God, and Elijah will turn Israel BACK TO GOD, Before the Day of the LORD !!! Amen.] and ALL ISRAEL will be Saved. Meaning Israel as a Country comes back to God, and God blesses them and protects them, because they accept Jesus as THEIR MESSIAH !! }

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: .....Jacob !!! NOT CHURCH.

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. { Notice the TWO ENTITIES AGAIN ? Its a trend man..............If you just take notice, its there. They are/ISRAEL/JACOB and YOUR SAKE/The Gentile Church of Rome, its a plain as day man.}

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy throughtheir unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Via the Gentile Churches MERCY, God will thus ultimately have Mercy upon Israel. They will remember the Church's sayings, and they will remember that Jesus was THE CHURCHES GOD, and that they said all of these things will come to pass, and when Paul's writings start coming to pass, and Revelation comes to pass, and when the Church is Raptured via 100's of millions of CHRISTIAN'S DYING AT ONCE, Israel/Jews will understand, and when Elijah comes back preaching this SAME GOSPEL, Israel will understand fully the error of their ways, it will HIT THEM LIKE A BRICK........BOOM, Jesus is our Messiah, the scales will be lifted off, and ALL ISRAEL (As a Nation) will be Saved. Or turn to God.

This whole nonsense of taking a Verse here and there out of context is CRA CRA............We see Paul speaking throughout Romans chapters 9-11 about the Gentile Church and Israel as SEPARATE ENTITIES Continually, yet some try to force THE CHURCH IS ISRAEL false doctrine on the world. It is a documented FALSEHOOD, and anyone that studies it just a little bit will understand that, I call it Christians being lazy.

The Church is not ISRAEL..........And Paul never says this, he is ONLY SHOWING how all men must come to God via FAITH ALONE, after all, it is by Faith in Christ Jesus that we are SAVED, not by Works, lest any man should boast.

AMEN.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

You need not imagine and write all that stuf above (post 857). The following is very clear. Jews will be saved according to what is written in scriptures (i.e., as plain as day, according to 1 to 4 bellow):

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, 1. There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? 2. I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, 3. a remnant shall be saved:

7000 are Isaac, Jacob and their generations. These are Abraham's generations who cease being Jews and became Christians. Only these are reserved by God:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? 4. Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

To be born after Spirit (i.e. like Isaac and Jacob and their generations) is to be Christian (not Jewish). This is to follow Jesus.

Jesus when ahead to prepare a mansion, in heaven, in God's house for only these 7000 people from the Jewish catchment. Only these follow Jesus. The rest (Ishmael and his generations) remained Jews. Jesus and God did not reserve Ishmael and his generations who remained Jews. In fact God cast out Ishmael and his generations who remained Jews.

The Jews will be saved according to what is written in scriptures. The following is written in scriptures :

]Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and his generation, the Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and his generations, the Christians).

Jesus told those who follow him (i.e. Christians):

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Do not let the likes of Evil.Eye.<(I)> fool you guys. Jesus did not go ahead to prepare a mansion in heaven, in God's house for Jews. Jesus when ahead to prepare a mansion in heaven, in God's house for only Christians.

One must cease being Jews and/or Greek in order to be Christian. Therefore Jews are not Christians and connot go to the mansion, in heaven, in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared for Christians:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Fact is, if Evil.Eye.<(I)> & co. seek salvation and delivery to heaven, they have to wish that Moses when ahead to prepare a mansion in heaven, in God's house for them.

They know very well that Moses did no such thing. Moses simply gave them the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell:

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he deliver the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied to them and fool them:

2 Corinthians: 3
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

So, after living the Jewish/Mosaic tradition they are now seeking a back or side entrance to heaven among Christians. There is absolutely no such provision for them.

Evil and the likes are simply 'playing smart with foolishness'.

Is this not totally reasonable?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Aspiring Christians and babes in Christ.

I address you guys because you are vulnerable. I address you as a teacher/governor:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I do not address 'adults' in Christ for they would know truth and Truth, maturely and cannot be fooled by the Jews and others according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(i.e. under the ten commandments)

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that 'bondage' in the above is 'bondage under the ten commandments':

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Your Holy Book is the Holy KJV N.T.. Do not let them desecrate your book.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, Moses did not bring grace and truth. He simply gave the ten commandments:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered the ten commandments to the Jews. He lied to them and fool them:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

None Christian people will claim that Moses did not give the ten commandments, it is God who gave ten commandments. Your Holy Book says: 'For the law was given by Moses'.

These Antichrist people will also deny that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments. Your Holy Book says: 'we use great plainness of speech And not as Moses that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished"

The above claims, which Jews and others make, are not the facts as stated in your Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T.

Your Holy Book, the Holy KJV N.T., protected you by saying/confirming:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

It is very detrimental for you guys to be fooled by the above and any other Antichrist rhetoric.

Fact is you (as aspiring Christians and babes in Christ) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. And you must deliberately do so. This is what makes you Christian. This is what enables you to go to the mansion, in heave, in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for his followers.

Here are the literal revelation from your Holy Book which totally support the above:

The God given instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments is:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments is:

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The God given justification to transgress the ten commandments is:

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

If you are led by the Spirit you are not under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

And indeed you are seeking to be or are, children/sons of God:

John: 1 KJV N.T.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

The following is how one receives Jesus and believe in His name and become children/sons of God:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

This is where you will find Jesus, currently:

And the following is how to be led by Jesus:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Dear Aspiring Christians and babes in Christ, Please note that every revelation above separates and distances you from the ten commandments, the O.T./Mosaic/Jewish tradition and from Jews.

. . . and seeks to guide you into direct, personalized and individual communion with the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within your own heart/spirit. And then to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirt, unconditionally.

Please note that Evil.Eye.<(I)> is not at all good for you guys.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

In God's creation, there are two 'kingdoms' as follows: 1. the kingdom of heaven and 2. the kingdom of hell.

2 Peter: 2 KJV N.T.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

These two kingdom correspond to:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Because:

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
1 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Fact is God impersonally, created and impersonally sustains every thing, including heaven and hell. And God gave free will to humans to do as they will and so end where they will, according to what and how they soweth:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

People have infirmities. They would not know what to pray for, say and do. However only the Spirit of Jesus can help our infirmities:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

People are lost in this complex and diverse creation of God, which include heaven and hell. It seems that. left on their own, people will end in hell.

So God sent His Son to guide and manages those who seek to not go to hell and instead inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
1 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

This son is not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. The physical Jesus is the son of man. He is from earth and earthly and he is not the Lord from heaven and in heaven. Also this son of man Jesus is not consequential:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The one who saves and deliver humans is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus. This Jesus is the Lord from heaven and who is currently in heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The Jesus who saves and deliver humans is the Jesus Who is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body and is 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit in heaven:

This is the Lord Jesus Who God sent into the hearts of His children:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father

Then it was confirmed that the Spirit of Jesus is Lord:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The following is how God's children contact, commune with and are led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Only the Spirit of Jesus can make intercession for Saints/Christians/Sons of God with God who is the Holy Spirit.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Saints/Christians/children of God are instructed as follows:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Humans can do the will of God only by going through and being led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven and who is currently in Heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The instruction is, one must search one's own heart/spirit to know precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

What this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1. groaning in the heart or spirit of each Saint/Child of God/Christian and 2. the will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

When one is led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit, one does two things simultaneously and in perfect harmony. One does his own will, at the level of his own spirit/heart and the live will of God which is the Holy Spirit.

The above is the only way to do the will of God. The above is the straight gate and narrow way.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

This is also, the only way to be 'in Christ, i.e. a Christian. This is the only way to be among the chosen few:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

. . . a billion strong traditional Christians are strong only in numbers, not in Christ. They do not know the above. They all, in some way or the other, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are all under the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

Also, a billion people cannot be the chosen few who have and know truth, do not err and are saved and chosen.

The above is their last opportunity to come onto truth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is simply an operative of Satan, attempting to block your path to truth, by posturing like a lemon used car sales person, so as to sell you corruption of the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited: