The Burning of Jerusalem

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
One cannot 'run' with Moses and reap with Jesus. A man cannot serve both Moses and Jesus:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Let us be fair and honest:

One who 'runs' with Moses and his ideologies must seek salvation and deliverance through Moses and his ideologies.

Those who 'run' with Jesus reap from Jesus. They go (they are predestine to go) to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Those who 'run with'/follow Jesus differ in no way from Jesus (except that He is Lord of all). They become conformed to the image of Jesus:

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Those who run with/follow Jesus are predestine, called, justified and glorified by God:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

However many are called but few chosen:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Moses' laws, the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling shory of the glory of God and being cast out from God's kingdom of heaven:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

On the other hand, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus allows one to be free from all of the following: - the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin is confirmed in the following:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is confirmed in the following:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The Jews did not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (the ten commandments). They continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They stumble at that stumbling block.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. There can be no hope for the Jews, through Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. They have to turn totally to Moses and the O.T.

I haven't addressed the revealed workings of salvation here. This is on literal Israel.

You say God isn't concerned for her, but...

Acts 1:9-12
Zechariah 14:3-4
Joel 3:2

Now... please don't wall me with alternate scripture. Please explain the implications of the verses I have cited as they read.

The Who
The What
The Where

Please do not dance around them... what do the specifically cited verses state?

Just the 3 W's. That's it.

Gurucam

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Christians are heirs, not servants. The Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, is the perfect servant of Saints/Christians and the Holy Spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians/Saints are heir to God kingdom of heaven according to the promise. The promise is the Spirit of Jesus, Who is the Spirit of Truth (for Jesus is the truth):

Galatians 3:14-29King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus serves both Saints/Christians and God by operating through His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham.

Jesus as the Spirit of Truth, serves Saints/Christians by delivering them into a sinless life, even when they transgress the ten commandments and also deliver them perfectly, harmoniously and simultaneously into each of their own heaven and God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

Simultaneously Jesus, as the Spirit of Truth, serves God by leading Saints/Christians to do the will of God. Also Jesus serves God by requiting humans for His kingdom of heaven.

Humans have total infirmities. They cannot serve even themselves far less to serve Jesus.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

A billion strong traditional Christians falsely believe that they can serve Jesus. They self qualify themselves. They stumble at that stumbling block. They are not and cannot be the chosen few. They are the very great majority/masses who are 'lost' in and through, their own foolishness.

The very great majority of tens of millions of 'supposed Christian' bishops, priests, pastors, etc. know only foolishness and are pedaling foolishness.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Christians are heirs, not servants. The Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body, is the perfect servant of Saints/Christians and the Holy Spirit:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians/Saints are heir to God kingdom of heaven according to the promise. The promise is the Spirit of Jesus:

Galatians 3:14-29King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Jesus serves both Saints/Christians and God by operating through His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth. This is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham.

Jesus as the Spirit of Truth, serves Saints/Christians by delivering them into a sinless life, even when they transgress the ten commandments and also deliver them perfectly, harmoniously and simultaneously into each of their own heaven and God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

Simultaneously Jesus, as the Spirit of Truth, serves God by leading Saints/Christians to do the will of God. Also Jesus serves God by requiting humans for His kingdom of heaven.

Are you fearful of the scripture I posted to you just now?

Gurucam

I haven't addressed the revealed workings of salvation here. This is on literal Israel.

Now... please don't wall me with alternate scripture. Please explain the implications of the verses I have cited as they read.

The Who
The What
The Where

Acts: 1 KJV N.T.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

In that event Jesus simply rose to a cloud beyond their sight. That is the stated fact. That was a demonstration like walking on water etc.

At any event a cloud is not heaven. They simply look to the heaven and saw Jesus disappear into a cloud, beyond their sight, like an airplane. When we look to the heavens, airplanes that disappear into clouds beyond our sight do not go to heaven.

The stated fact in the above is that, those guys look to the heavens and saw Jesus rise to a cloud beyond their sights. The assumption that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body is not confirmed in that revelation. (That idea seemed to have arisen out of the fertile imagination of spiritually dead people.)

Fact is Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Those guys could not witness (were not capable of witnessing) Jesus rising to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. This is a 'not seen' (none physical) event. So Jesus rose to a cloud in his physical body as a physically discernible sign to demonstrate a purely spirit "not seen" event.

At any event the verse confirmed that Jesus rose to a cloud (not heaven) beyond their sight.

1 Corinthians 15 above is very clear and precise. 1 Corinthians 15 above pointedly confirm that Jesus rose in his spiritual body to be the Lord in heaven. This is the second Jesus.

The second Jesus is the second coming of Jesus.

The second man/presentation of Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Lord who operates from heaven. Jesus has long returned, 'the second time', as the Spirit of Truth:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus returned 2000 odd years ago, as Lord, in His Spirit format, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, among Christians/Saints. This is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus who resides in and operates from heaven:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Inteercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The physical temporal,'son of man, Jesus is different. This Jesus was earthly from earth. He is no more. He is not the Lord from heaven. Also he is not consequential:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The above was confirmed for those who follow Jesus, i.e. the chosen few (authentic) Christians. The above defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Those guys who foolishly assumed that rising to a cloud beyond their sight means that that cloud was heaven, totally missed the second Jesus who is the Lord from and in heaven and His second coming as the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love among Saints/Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus has been available and around as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus ministering privately and directly to the chosen few Saints/Christians (through each of their own hearts/spirits.

While 'the dead' confidently, quietly and peacefully (but deceptively), look forward for the supposed return of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This idea was parable based and given for the dead to keep the peace.

Saints/Christians are the chosen few who actually 'followed Jesus'. The others are 'the dead' who were given to bury each other:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Recently this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus strengthened powerfully. Now He/She is not not simply administering to the chosen few. This Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus was strengthened because of the Holy Angels who are the heavenly bodies who realigned in the required configuration.

Now this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and the Holy Angels are separating the population of the world into sheep and goats, as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The return of Jesus is not to save and deliver any one. It is to dispassionately separate the peoples of the world into the above categories and to dispatch them accordingly.

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

Separation will be according to:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Did you guys soweth to spirit and Spirit or did you soweth to flesh and the ten commandments?

Twisting and corrupting scriptures will not help. The only path to glory of God, salvation and deliverance is to have had a life of soweth-ing to spirit and Spirit.

Esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh. This is a one way ticket to sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and failing to inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above confirms that there is no difference between 'soweth to flesh' and esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

In that event Jesus simply rose to a cloud beyond their sight. That is the stated fact. That was a demonstration like walking on water etc.

At any event a cloud is not heaven. They simply look to the heaven and saw Jesus disappear into a cloud, beyond their sight, like an airplane. When we look to the heavens, airplanes that disappear into clouds beyond our sight do not go to heaven.

The stated fact in the above is that, those guys look to the heavens and saw Jesus rise to a cloud beyond their sights. The assumption that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body is not confirmed in that revelation. (That idea seemed to have arisen out of the fertile imagination of spiritually dead people.)

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Those guys could not witness (were not capable of witnessing) Jesus rising to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. This is a 'not seen' (none physical) event. So Jesus rose to a cloud in his physical body as a physically discernible sign to demonstrate a purely spirit "not seen" event.

At any event the verse confirmed that Jesus rose to a cloud (not heaven) beyond their sight.

1 Corinthians 15 above is very clear and precise. 1 Corinthians 15 above pointedly confirm that Jesus rose in his spiritual body to be the Lord in heaven. This is the second Jesus.

The second man/presentation of Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Lord who operates from heaven. Jesus has long returned, 'the second time', as the Spirit of Truth:

Jesus returned 2000 odd years ago, as Lord, in His Spirit format, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, among Christians/Saints. This is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus who resides in and operates from heaven:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Inteercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The physical temporal,'son of man, Jesus is different. This Jesus was earthly from earth. He is no more. He is not the Lord from heaven. Also he is not consequential:

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The above was confirmed for those who follow Jesus, i.e. the chosen few (authentic) Christians. The above defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Those guys who foolishly assumed that rising to a cloud beyond their sight means that that cloud was heaven, totally missed the second Jesus who is the Lord from and in heaven and His second coming which was and continue to be among Saints/Christians.

That's IT!!! You literally dodged all 3 verses and skipped the what and Why and especially the WHERE!!!

Hence... Sarcasm for you....

74809428.jpg

Gurucam

Jesus came once to lay down the rules which is as follows:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus returned as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love:

This Spirit of Jesus remained weak on earth for the past 2000 odd years. This allowed the ideas of the O.T./Moses to dominate on earth. This has changed drastically.

Recently this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus became very strongly regenerated, through realignment of the Holy Angels (the heavenly bodies).

Now the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels are here to claim the surface of earth for authentic Christians.

Currently, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus with the Holy Angels are separating people on earth, according to God's righteousness as stated above, in the following manner:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

One can run but cannot hide. One will be detected and be either allowed to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth or be cast out to hell:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Gurucam

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The right of the disciples to also sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel was hinged on them following Jesus in the regeneration. This is when the physical Jesus was regenerated to the Spirit Jesus. The disciples missed this mark.

Now, the time appointed by the Father, for 'judging the twelve tribes of Israel', has arrived.

The sad fact is that Peter and the other disciples did not follow Jesus in his original regeneration as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The disciples remained glued to Moses and the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

Therefore the disciples will not also be siting upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel, together with Jesus and the Holy Angels. As it stand, the disciples are also cast out.

Only Paul followed Jesus, in the regeneration. Only Paul followed/communed with, Jesus after He (as the physical, 'seen' and temporal Jesus) was crucified and regenerated as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

A billion strong traditional Christians and their millions strong priests and other leaders, know nothing of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. They all esteeming the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and Moses and his O.T. ideologies:

None of these billion strong traditional Christians followed Jesus in the regeneration. None of them knew off, recognized and/or followed the Jesus who rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and who is the actual Lord in and from, heaven.

Also none of these billion strong traditional Christians, followed God's righteousness and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to be unconditionally led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. None are Christians.

The following is God's righteousness and His simple instruction and will:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus came once to lay down the rules which is as follows:

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus returned as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love:

This Spirit of Jesus remained weak on earth for the past 2000 odd years. This allowed the ideas of the O.T./Moses to dominate on earth. This has changed drastically.

Recently this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus became very strongly regenerated, through realignment of the Holy Angels (the heavenly bodies).

Now the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels are here to claim the surface of earth for authentic Christians.

Currently, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus with the Holy Angels are separating people on earth, according to God's righteousness as stated above, in the following manner:

One can run but cannot hide. One will be detected and be either allowed to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth or be cast out to hell:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The right of the disciples to also sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel was hinged on them following Jesus in the regeneration. This is when the physical Jesus was regenerated to the Spirit Jesus. The disciples missed this mark.

Now, the time appointed by the Father, for 'judging the twelve tribes of Israel', has arrived.

The sad fact is that Peter and the other disciples did not follow Jesus in his original regeneration as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The disciples remained glued to Moses and the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

Therefore the disciples will not also be siting upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel, together with Jesus and the Holy Angels. As it stand, the disciples are also cast out.

Only Paul followed Jesus, in the regeneration. Only Paul followed/communed with, Jesus after He (as the physical, 'seen' and temporal Jesus) was crucified and regenerated as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

A billion strong traditional Christians and their millions strong priests and other leaders, know nothing of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. They all esteeming the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and Moses and his O.T. ideologies:

None of these billion strong traditional Christians followed Jesus in the regeneration. None of them knew off, recognized and/or followed the Jesus who rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and who is the actual Lord in and from, heaven.

Also none of these billion strong traditional Christians, followed God's righteousness and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to be unconditionally led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. None are Christians.

The following is God's righteousness and His simple instruction and will:

Walls of scripture... but you still refuse to deeply evaluate the 3 simple scriptures I posted to you.

...... you're still being a blue berry!

My theological response to you...

#
giphy.gif

Gurucam

Titus 3:5King James Version (KJV)
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

'the washing of regeneration' is the cleansing that is achieved thought regeneration. The above confirms that this gives one renewed communion with the Holy Spirit.

However no one comes onto God but through Jesus/Spirit of Jesus:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore any kind of 'the washing of regeneration' that leads to the renewing of the Holy Spirit is referring to 'washing' through the regeneration of Jesus.

The question arises, how was Jesus regenerated?

Fact is Jesus was sown a natural man but raised a spiritual body. Jesus was sown a natural man (who was the physical, seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus) and regenerated as the Spirit,'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus:

Therefore 'the washing of regeneration that leads to the renewing of the Holy Spirit' is the cleansing (delivery from sin) that one gets by being led by the Spirit,'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This also renew the Holy Spirit/will of God for one:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians do not have a clue that Jesus currently exists in His Spiritual body as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, in spirit heaven. And in this Spirit-only format, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Saints/Christians according to things in each of their own hearts/spirits.

A billion strong traditional Christians know only about the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They are not aware of and do not know the Spirit,'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Therefore they cannot come onto the God who is the Holy Spirit. Therefore they cannot and do not soweth to Spirit. They are simply not into spirit and Spirit:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Acts 1:11-12

What: Assention
Who: Jesus
Where: Mt. Of Olives... a "Sabbath day's" journey to "Jerusalem"

Note... Will return in like manner.

Go to Zechariah 14:4

Now... Read All of Zechariah 14

Now... read Joel 3:2

Now read all of Joel and Zechariah, as well as all of Jesus's apocalyptic references.

Now... read Revelation...
[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]...

Are you a real human being?

Gurucam

Walls of scripture... but you still refuse to deeply evaluate the 3 simple scriptures I posted to you.

...... you're still being a blue berry!

My theological response to you...

#
giphy.gif

There can be no deep or shallow evaluation of scriptures.

Scriptures are not given for anyone to evaluate them. They are given for edification. Don't you respect your scriptures?

With respect to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven, there is simply and only what the Holy KJV N.T. literally says:

The Who
The What
The Where

Those guys who foolishly assumed that rising to a cloud beyond their sight means that that cloud was heaven, totally missed the second Jesus who is the Lord from and in heaven and His second coming as the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love among Saints/Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Your point/interest in this thread, is to show that there is 'back door revelation of sought' in the Holy KJV N.T. that says that Jews will be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven.

Verse 25 is key!!!

Analyze it well.

What are its components and what points are made in it?

With respect to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven, there is simply and only what the Holy KJV N.T. literally says. The O.T. and other older, 'holy' works cannot be used, These mysteries are not in those other older holy books:

Colossians 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in any 'holy' or other books before the Holy KJV N.T. Also the Holy KJV N.T. will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciples among only them.

You want to rely on Acts 1:9-12 but refuse to recognize the above. Additionally you are asking me to 'evaluate' O.T. revelations. Based on the above literal and clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T, What indeed is the point of using the O.T.?

You ignore the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. You are simply trying to using the Holy KJV N.T. conveniently, corruptly and dishonestly. If you truly recognize the Holy KJV N.T. you cannot ignore the above.

One must either accept the Holy KJV N.T. or reject it. One cannot cherry-pick verses to suit one's private agenda and fancy.

Do not abuse the Holy KJV N.T.. Have some respect for my Holy book.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There can be no deep or shallow evaluation of scriptures.

Scriptures are not given for anyone to evaluate them. They are given for edification. Don't you respect your scriptures?

With respect to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven, there is simply and only what the Holy KJV N.T. literally says:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Your point/interest in this thread, is to show that there is 'back door revelation of sought' in the Holy KJV N.T. that says that Jews will be saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven.

With respect to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven, there is simply and only what the Holy KJV N.T. literally says. The O.T. and other older, 'holy' works cannot be used, These mysteries are not in those other older holy books:

Colossians 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in any 'holy' or other books before the Holy KJV N.T. Also the Holy KJV N.T. will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciples among only them.

You want to rely on Acts 1:9-12 but refuse to recognize the above. Additionally you are asking me to 'evaluate' O.T. revelations. Based on the above literal and clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T, What indeed is the point of using the O.T.?

You ignore the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. You are simply trying to using the Holy KJV N.T. conveniently, corruptly and dishonestly. If you truly recognize the Holy KJV N.T. you cannot ignore the above.

One must either accept the Holy KJV N.T. or reject it. One cannot cherry-pick verses to suit one's private agenda and fancy.

Do not abuse the Holy KJV N.T.. Have some respect for my Holy book.

You Scripture dodged again...

I have many more scriptures...

Just remember, the Jews once spoke the same of the Gentiles. Romans 11 is there for you. Be not conceited...

Gurucam

You Scripture dodged again...

I have many more scriptures...

Just remember, the Jews once spoke the same of the Gentiles. Romans 11 is there for you. Be not conceited...

Verse 25 is key!!!

Analyze it well.

What are its components and what points are made in it?

The Who
The What
The Where

1. I engage you because you were misinterpreting/corrupting the Holy KJV N.T.. I cannot and would not engage you with respect to the O.T.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. using the O.T. is simply undesirable and dangerous. I have never read or use the O.T., out of respect. I respect the O.T. because it a Holy Book for others. However I have no interest in reading or using the O.T. for the following reason:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The O.T. is anchored on Moses and he did not bring grace or truth. In fact, Moses was not truthful to the Jews:

2 Corinthians 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Also, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T.

Colossians 1 KJV N.T.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made privately to only his disciples, among only them:

It is not honest to ignore the above and simultaneously rely on the Holy KJV N.T. to get support for your ideas.

One cannot have two masters. One cannot be led by both Moses and Jesus. I can be led only by the Lord Jesus and not Moses. The simple fact is that Jesus delivered grace, truth, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and He when ahead to prepare a mansion in heaven, in God's house for those follow Him. Seems to me that Moses fell very very short of these things.

Clearly it is wise to ignore Moses and the O.T. and fully embrace the N.T. and Jesus.

2. You invoke Romans 11 to support you claim that all Jews will be saved and delivered. However Romans: 11 literally confirm that God reserved only 7000 Jews who were of Isaac/Jacob's generations. This is supported by:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

3. You invoke: Acts 1:9-12

With respect to Jesus rising to heaven (and not a cloud) the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed very clearly that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

There is only one path to salvation and deliverance for you, Jews and all others.

First you must become like the disciples. That is you must be given by God to follow Jesus and be given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The first step is you have to cease being 'the dead' (who bury each other with parables and the O.T.)

That is, you must be 'converted' which is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross'. Then you can actually follow Jesus and commune with Jesus and He can heal you:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

If you do not achieve the above 'conversion', you cannot be and would not be given by God, to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. You will remain the dead who bury their dead by using parables and the ten commandments:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The above is simply the first step. And there are no 'back door', 'corruption of scriptures' or other paths to salvation and deliverance.

The next steps are anchored on communing with and being informed and guided by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus as discerned through your own heart/spirit that is no longer 'waxed gross'.

There is absolutely no other path.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Post # 798, above is simply the first step. And there are no 'back door', 'corruption of scriptures', 'repeating slogans' or other paths to salvation and deliverance.

The next steps are anchored on communing with and being informed and guided by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus as discerned through your own heart/spirit. That is. when you have passed through the first step where by you cease being the dead who bury their dead. This is when you are 'converted' and your heart/spirit is no longer 'waxed gross' (covered over).

Only after going through the above first step (i.e. becoming aware of your own heart/spirit) can you search your heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus had in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do. Then you will know that Jesus is alive and living in heaven clad only in His Spirit body. Then you will know or can believe with/through your heart that Jesus is not dead and buried but God raised Him from the dead:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

There is absolutely no other path.

Only by going through the above passage can you correctly confess the following:

Romans: 10 KJV N.T.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

One can only confess something that one know or witness. One can only confess that God hath raised Jesus from the dead, if one has actually communed with Jesus in His current state as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus.

Without actually communing with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus as discerned through your own heart/spirit you would not know that God raise him from the dead and therefore you cannot confess any thing.

'Confess' means that you are admitting something that you witnessed and know first hand. If you do not reach and commune with Jesus in spirit heaven through your own heart, you will not know that Jesus is not dead but raised by God and is alive in heaven.

Then when you make that mouth 'confession', you are simply repeating a slogan that counts for absolutely nothing.

A billion strong traditional Christians simply parrot/repeat that slogan and believes that they are saved and delivered. Fact is they are totally misled. There is no way that they can be the chosen few. Clearly they are the very great majority and masses who have been misled, err and are not chosen (do not make it).

The above defines that path which is totally anchored on spirit and Spirit and soweth-ing to Spirit:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)

Fact is, to soweth according to Moses and the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

On the other hand to soweth according to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is to soweth to Spirit and reap life eternal.

Please wake up to truth, before to late is your cry.

Do not remain 'the dead who bury their dead'. Wake up to your own heart/spirit so that you can connect with, commune with and be led by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is to soweth to Spirit and reap life eternal.

The flesh Jesus (i.e. the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus) is not the Lord and he is not consequential:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him (guaranteed): but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord and He is from and in. heaven. He is not the Holy Spirit. He is another Spirit (the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Who goes between the individual spirits of each humans and the Holy Spirit. However in this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession format Jesus is entitled to all thing due to the Holy Spirit.

If one blaspheme the Spirit Jesus, one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come, one is seriously doomed. The sad fact is that the billion strong traditional Christians have a long history of denying. persecuting and blaspheming the Spirit Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Peter and the disciple knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from heaven and in heaven. This was the flesh Jesus. This means that Peter and the disciples could soweth only to flesh and they can teach only about soweth-ing to flesh'

There is no evidence that the disciples actually became converted and so achieved communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven:

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only Paul was converted and achieved communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This was on the road to Damascus. Then Paul got his gospel directly from this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Only Paul could confess as follows:

Romans: 10 KJV N.T.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Only Paul communed with Jesus (in His Spirit body) after his crucifixion and rise to heaven. Therefore only Paul could confess that Jesus did not die but was raised from the dead, by God. Only Paul's confession could be real and true. Also only Paul could tell and teach about soweth-ing to Spirit.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)

Peter and Moses are soweth-ing to flesh and leading the masses (billions) to soweth to flesh.

Last edited: