The Burning of Jerusalem

Interplanner

John: 2 KJV N.T.
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them (i.e. the Jews), because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

In the above Jesus is advising/requesting the Jews to the destroy a temple which was of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/falling short of the glory of God/law of sin, death and delivery to hell traditional.

And He will totally replace it with a N.T./spirit and Spirit based/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven//Christian tradition. Of course the Jews will not catch on to this second part (only the disciples caught on to this second part).

Jesus was just 'messing' with the Jews.

Also the above must be taken with the following advisory:

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Of course the Jews would not and did not take up Jesus offer.

At any event, Jesus was simply bluffing those Jews with parables. Indeed all thing in that delivery were parables/bluffs. Fact is Jesus was truthful to only his disciples, in very private sessions among only them. Never in public, among others:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

I don't know that 'messing with' is the right term. He did have several times when he said that 3 days was a significant event coming in his death and resurrection. It has delayed meaning perhaps , like other things he said. He called the temple a hangout of insurrectionists, which wasn't quite true at the time but was true during the peak of the revolt.

Interplanner

All things that Jesus said with respect to when things will happen must be according to the time appointed by the Father and also subjected to:

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This include the following events:

Mark: 13 King James Version (KJV)
1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
. . . .

'Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down'
refers to the the entire O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/sin, 'falling short of the glory of God/death/ delivery to hell/Jewish tradition. This did not fall for the past 2000 odd human years, which are just 2 days for Jesus.

The gospel that must be published in all nations, in the fullness of time appointed by the Father is not the current Bible which has been in long publication, all over the world.

The gospel which must be published now, in the fullness of time/the time appointed by the Father, is the parable free, pure, literal and clear 'truth' KJV N.T. This is the fullness of time gospel. My posts and threads comprise this final, fullness of time Gospel.

My posts and threads conform to 'neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.' and revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

The current KJV N.T. includes
1. truth which were given to only the disciples (only they were given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and
2. parables which were given to everyone else. These masses were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven.

The fullness of time Gospel is the Holy KJV N.T. exorcised of parables and other things that were given to the masses who were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Now that God's kingdom of heaven has come to the surface of earth, parables and other things that were given to the masses who were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are not relevant or needed on earth. They must vanish away to given way to a fullness of time Gospel that is anchored on only truth.

Luke: 21 KJV N.T.
5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish were with us for the past 2000 odd years. They were not destroyed. However the time for their destruction is at hand.

This age is not about building up O.T. institutions. The time for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish age, on earth, is now ended. . . . to give total and complete way to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian age. Casting out is at hand:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Peter only said that about the 2nd coming in judgement, not what happened in the 60s in Judea in the 1st century. They are separate although it was often said that it would be one right after the other.

Gurucam

I don't know that 'messing with' is the right term. He did have several times when he said that 3 days was a significant event coming in his death and resurrection. It has delayed meaning perhaps , like other things he said. He called the temple a hangout of insurrectionists, which wasn't quite true at the time but was true during the peak of the revolt.

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in the O.T. or in any records before the Holy KJV N.T.. These mysteries will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those deliveries which Jesus made to the disciples in private sessions among only them.

Fact is, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. No one else was given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

Many more people attempted to follow Jesus (like the chosen disciples). All, except the disciples were turned away. Only the twelve disciples were given by God (and allowed) to follow Jesus and get truth from Jesus. Everyone, except the disciples were 'the dead' who were given to 'let the dead bury their dead'

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus had and declared two aims and agendas:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Only the disciples wre given by God to follow Jesus and to get (and did get) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and truth from Jesus. Only they were given by God to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

Every one else got parables because they were not given by God to follow Jesus or to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These masses were not given by God to enter His kingdom of heaven. They were 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead) who were given to bury each other (in hell) by using parables.

These great masses (i.e. all except the disciples) were fool-up/deny truth, from Jesus. To do this end Jesus, appease them with parables, so that they will keep the peace. They were not 'getting and/or understanding Jesus and they were opposing Jesus, sometimes violently.

Parables are deliberately deceptive. They are designed for appeasement and keeping the peace according to the ideas of the spiritually dead masses. Parables were not designed or given, for delivering truth.

Parables could be interpret in many ways, to suit the various ideas of these masses of people who were 'the dead'. In this way 'the dead' were appeased and inclined to keep the peace while also fulfilling Jesus' second aim and agenda. It was Jesus aim and agenda to 'let the dead bury their dead', with parables.

'The dead' describe people whose hearts were waxed gross/cover over. They are dead to their own heart or spirit. They were spiritually dead. Jesus gave parables to these masses of people (i.e. everyone except the 12 disciples) because their hearts or spirits were 'waxed gross'/covered over and this prevented them from discerning things from God.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus could deliver things of God which included the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths, only to people whose hearts/spirit were no longer waxed gross. Things of God could be discerned only spiritually, i.e. through the intuitive faculties of one's heart or spirit. One whose heart or spirit is 'waxed gross'/covered over is not aware of his heart or spirit and is not aware of the faculties of his heart or spirit. He cannot know or 'get' the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things of God.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

From among all the people who Jesus encountered, 2000 odd years ago, only the 12 disciples had hearts/spirits that were not waxed gross/covered over. Therefore only they were given to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God. Jesus deliver these things to only them, in very private sessions among only them. Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus.

All others were 'the dead'. These were the masses who were not given by God to know or get or understand the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God. Because of this they were opposing Jesus, violently.

This led Jesus to hold and promote two agendas as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

The disciples were the only ones given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God. And only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God, from Jesus.

Everyone else were 'the dead who were given to bury each other'. They were also opposing Jesus. To these Jesus gave parables. Parables were not intended to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God.

Parables were given to appease the dead. Parables lend themselves to many varied interpretations. Because of this 'the dead' masses could interpret parables to suit each of their own ideas and they will be appeased and keep the peace. However they would not get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God. And they end up being the dead who bury each other, in hell, according to Jesus second agenda.

Parables were given
1. to those who were not given by God to follow Jesus,
2. to those whose heart/spirits are waxed gross, their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed (they are 'the dead')
3. to those not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God

Parables were given for the following reasons:
1. to 'whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath'
2. to the dead who were given to bury each other.

If you want the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God, as confirmed by Jesus, you have to zoom in on and use only those deliveries which Jesus made to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them. This is how you get in on Jesus' first aim and agenda, i.e. 'follow me'.

You can use no other deliveries from Jesus. All other deliveries are parables which are intended to serve Jesus' second aim and agenda, i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'

The verses which you are relying on were not delivered to the disciples in private sessions among only them. They were among Jesus' public deliveries. These deliveries are parables that are given to the dead who are destine to bury each other. You will not find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God, in those deliveries.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A billion strong traditions Christians are not interested in knowing or getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God.

They do not knock on this door. And so this door is not opened onto them. This door require them to listen and be led. They are not listeners and followers (of Jesus). They delight in being know-ers and self profess teachers. They are ego driven. They delight in leading themselves, so they esteem, use, invoke and promote parables which they can interpret to suit their ideas.

Because of this serious flaw, these billion strong traditional Christians gravely and egotistically misguide themselves. They deceive themselves with parables. They err and are not among the chosen few who find the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

One has to become a child again. That is, one must stop being an ego-driven know-er and teacher and become an unconditioned ego-less child again, i.e. one who is willing to be taught and be led again. Then one can and will be given to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God, that are hidden in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact is, based on kindergarten sums of a 'child', 'a billion into a few simply can't go'.

That is, a billion (who are traditional Christians) into a few (who are the chosen few) simply 'cannot go'.

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life, salvation and deliverance.

A billion strong traditional Christians totally miss the above because they simply ignore kindergarten sums of a child. They are grown-up, 'big time' know-it-all adults, who recognize only complicated calculus Maths. They obviously need to be unconditioned ego-less children again, i.e. people who are willing to be taught and be led again.

Then when they read the Holy KJV N.T., the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God will be opened onto them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Where does one start in the use of the Holy KJV N.T.?

It depends on whether one is seeking to 'follow Jesus' or to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Jesus had and declared two aims and agendas:

Jesus delivered to both sets of people. He delivered different things to each set.

The Holy KJV N.T. is a compilation of things related to both of these two aims and agendas of Jesus. These must be separated. Then one must use each set as follows:

If one is seeking to follow Jesus, one will zoom into and use only those deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them.

On the other hand if one is seeking to be 'the dead who bury their dead', one will zoom into and use parables.

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus:

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Fact is only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God. All others were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above fact separated every one who Jesus encountered into two sets of people, as follows:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus.

Fact is only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus.

Fact is only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truths and things from God. All others were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The above fact separated every one who Jesus encountered into two sets of people and determined that Jesus make two different sets of deliveries. One for each set. The division is as follows:

The billion strong traditional Christians totally missed or ignored the above revelation and division which is the fabric of the Holy KJV N.T.

They went direct to parables which were given for 'the dead to bury each other' and they esteemd, used, invoked and promoted those . . . and continue to do so. They did not seek out those deliveries which made, by Jesus, to only the chosen few (the twelve disciples) in private among to only them.

They totally stumble at that stumbling block.

Gurucam

Many others (i.e. other than the 12 disciples) tried to follow Jesus (at the level of the disciples).

All, except the 12 disciples, were turned away from 'following Jesus', because they were not given to know or get the secret things which the disciples were given to get from Jesus. These others were simply not 'getting' or understanding the things which Jesus were given to deliver to the 12 disciples. And they were being offended. These others were simply spiritually dead. They were 'the dead':

60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

One must be 'converted' before one is given by God to follow Jesus. This is to become spiritually awaken or spiritually aware. To cease being 'the dead'. This is how one becomes given by God to follow Jesus and to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and other truth and things of God:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

One cannot simply jump on the Christian 'band wagon' (one must first be converted:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

On the other hand, it takes nothing to be 'the dead who bury their dead'. It takes nothing to esteem, use, invoke and promote parables and so be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is clear to me that Jesus is saying not to get involved with the worldly things including politics.

No, that is not so.

The above simply confirms that there are two types/sets of people and Jesus had different aims and agendas for each type/set, as follows.

The two types of people are as follows:
1. those who follow Jesus and
2. 'the dead'.

And the two agendas are as follows:
1. those who follow Jesus are sinless, glorified by God and go to heaven.
2. 'the dead' are not glorified by God. They are to be allowed to bury each other inside the earth, in hell.

The above is all that Jesus is conveying in the above revelation.

Here are the literal supporting KJV N.T. revelations for all of the above:

'The dead' describe people who are in the flesh. They are not awaken to or aware of, their own heart or spirit. Their hearts or spirits are 'waxed gross'. They are 'spiritually dead'. 'The dead' means 'spiritually dead'. (Physically dead means 'sleeping', like Lazarus.)

Do you know that 'waxed gross heart' is a Christian term? Do you know that if your heart/spirit is 'waxed gross' you are not given by God to follow Jesus? If your heart/spirit is 'waxed gross', Jesus cannot heal you . . . you are a lost cause, even if you repeat/parrot slogans, thousands of time.

When one is in the flesh (i.e. when one is 'the dead', i.e. when one's heart/spirit is waxed gross) one must be under the ten commandments for one's righteousness and one brings forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Only those who bring forth fruits onto God inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'The dead' brings forth only fruits onto death. They do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are delivered to hell. This is how 'the dead bury their dead counterparts. They bury each other in hell.

Of course those who follow Jesus bring forth only fruits onto God and they inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They go to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you
(i.e. those who follow Him).

According to the Holy KJV N.T. the above is what 'let the dead bury their dead' conveys.

'let the dead bury their dead' conveys, 'let the dead bury their own kind, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan'.

In the above Jesus is not saying: "not to get involved with the worldly things including politics." Jesus is not saying any thing about 'worldly things including politics'.

Where did you get your idea? Where do you get your ideas? Do you have revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. to support your idea? Please provide them.

Are you accurately and properly informed and prepared. The billion strong traditional Christians are not accurately and properly informed and prepared. They cannot be and are not the chosen few.

The billion strong traditional Christians are gravely misled.

Instead of being like Isaac (i.e. people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit), they are like Ishmael (they esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, which are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell).

When they die, they are perpetually and bitterly disappointment, because they are like Ishmael and his generations. Then it is too late for them to do any thing. Then too late is their cry:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and all others who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit).

Do you need help to get these revelations clearly? Your salvation and deliverance is critically hinged on getting the above very clearly.

Last edited:

marhig

It is clear to me that Jesus is saying not to get involved with the worldly things including politics.
Yes, the world looks after the world, and Gods people should be concentrating on how to please God!

Politics is corrupt!

marhig

No, that is not so.

The above simply confirms that there are two types/sets of people and Jesus had different aims and agendas for each type/set, as follows.

The two types of people are as follows:
1. those who follow Jesus and
2. 'the dead'.

And the two agendas are as follows:
1. those who follow Jesus are sinless, glorified by God and go to heaven.
2. 'the dead' are not glorified by God. They are to be allowed to bury each other inside the earth, in hell.

The above is all that Jesus is conveying in the above revelation.

Here are the literal supporting KJV N.T. revelations for all of the above:

'The dead' describe people who are in the flesh. They are not awaken to or aware of, their own heart or spirit. Their hearts or spirits are 'waxed gross'. They are 'spiritually dead'. 'The dead' means 'spiritually dead'. (Physically dead means 'sleeping', like Lazarus.)

Do you know that 'waxed gross heart' is a Christian term? Do you know that if your heart/spirit is 'waxed gross' you are not given by God to follow Jesus? If your heart/spirit is 'waxed gross', Jesus cannot heal you . . . you are a lost cause, even if you repeat/parrot slogans, thousands of time.

When one is in the flesh (i.e. when one is 'the dead', i.e. when one's heart/spirit is waxed gross) one must be under the ten commandments for one's righteousness and one brings forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Only those who bring forth fruits onto God inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'The dead' brings forth only fruits onto death. They do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are delivered to hell. This is how 'the dead bury their dead counterparts. They bury each other in hell.

Of course those who follow Jesus bring forth only fruits onto God and they inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They go to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you
(i.e. those who follow Him).

According to the Holy KJV N.T. the above is what 'let the dead bury their dead' conveys.

'let the dead bury their dead' conveys, 'let the dead bury their own kind, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan'.

In the above Jesus is not saying: "not to get involved with the worldly things including politics." Jesus is not saying any thing about 'worldly things including politics'.

Where did you get your idea? Where do you get your ideas? Do you have revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. to support your idea? Please provide them.

Are you accurately and properly informed and prepared. The billion strong traditional Christians are not accurately and properly informed and prepared. They cannot be and are not the chosen few.

The billion strong traditional Christians are gravely misled.

Instead of being like Isaac (i.e. people who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit), they are like Ishmael (they esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, which are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell).

When they die, they are perpetually and bitterly disappointment, because they are like Ishmael and his generations. Then it is too late for them to do any thing. Then too late is their cry:

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and all others who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit).

Do you need help to get these revelations clearly? Your salvation and deliverance is critically hinged on getting the above very clearly.
The worldly things like politics are dead to God. Politics is of this world and it is corrupt.

Politics is nothing to do with God whatsoever! It's full of people wanting the higher seats, power and praise.

Gurucam

So you believe it is ok to get involved with the politics?
The worldly things like politics are dead to God. Politics is of this world and it is corrupt.
Politics is nothing to do with God whatsoever! It's full of people wanting the higher seats, power and praise.
In a truly Christian world there would be no need for politicians and political correctness. However in a world where 'the dead' are present politicians and political correctness are necessary.

Jesus was a politician to 'the dead' and others who denied, threatened and persecuted Him. Such people must be handled politically.

However in a world of only authentic Christians politics and politicians will have no relevance or place.

The world wide reality has recently transformed to the Age of Christ consciousness. This means that politicians and politics have become redundant.

This is evident by
1. Britain exit from the European union
2. Trump victory over Clinton in the recent U.S.A. Presidential elections.

On the hustings President elect Trump was not a politician and he did not seek to be politically correct. He was simply frank and call things as he saw them.

However Clinton was a politician, all the way and she sought to be politically correct at all time. She was never honest. Instead she chose to be always politically correct.

Up until recently, without question, politicians and their political correctness won elections and ruled the world.

And indeed Clinton place all her hopes and expectations on this 'politician and politically correct' approach. She was even critical of President elect Trump for not being a politician and for not being politically correct. She was so sure of this old 'time tested' approach. This led her to believe that she was heads and shoulders above President elect Trump in terms of suitability for the Presidency. She was so absolutely confident of her own victory.

The rest is history. The masses did not agree with Clinton and her old political and politically correct approach.

Fact is, the world wide consciousness have turned away from that Old politician/politically correct approach which is anchored on the ideals of the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

Politicians and political correctness was relevant, up until the recent past, have no doubt.

In fact, Jesus used that approach for managing 'the dead' who included O.T./Mosaic people. Politicians and political correctness are very necessary tools for managing 'the dead' who include O.T./Mosaic people. And these were necessary on earth, up to recently.

However, no more. The Age of 'the dead'/O.T./Mosaic rule has ended. The surface of earth is now in the Age of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity. The need for politicians and political correctness has come to an abrupt end.

This is why Clinton lost the election and President Elect Trump won the elections.

This is also why the citizens of Britain voted successfully to be out of O.T./Mosaic type, 'rule from the top-dictator type', European Union.

Worry not. Politicians and political correctness are out of here. Only blatently truthful people can and will rise to power.

We do not have to make rules and/or manage the situation. Every thing is being run and ruled by Christ consciousness. The old is dead to give way to the New.

The old is dead. The New is already on earth and ruling. We are witnessing the falling-out or the collateral damage.

If you are not onto spirit and Spirit and is still stuck on the ten commandments you too will be cast out, at all events and from every where, on earth's surface.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As the moderator of this OP, I would like to point out that I am glad two siblings in Christ are enjoying discussion here.

However...

I do not endorse the opinion of [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]

meshak

BANNED
Banned

In a truly Christian world there would be no need for politicians and political correctness. However in a world where 'the dead' are present politicians and political correctness are necessary.

Jesus' servants have responsibility spreading Jesus' word to the world. Politics are of the world. The war is politics.

Gurucam

As the moderator of this OP, I would like to point out that I am glad two siblings in Christ are enjoying discussion here.

However...

I do not endorse the opinion of [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]

Did you not post that you have abandon this thread?

[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]
I'm abandoning this thread for now.
You're welcome to link to your callout thread from here, if it is your conviction.
Peace and love
Obviously, others did not abandon the issues/ideas which you raised in this thread.

Your thread is alive and kicking totally without you! Does this prove that your presence and/or participation is not necessary or important?

Also you claim to be the 'moderator' of this thread. This cannot be so. One cannot be the moderator of a self opinionated or other thread which one originates.

One must be the defender of the O.P. and all other posts which one originate.

Simply 'agreeing to disagree' and 'not endorsing things' is not a defense or proof of your claims.

I accept (on face value) that you are glad that I am participating in your thread. However I get a vibe that you are not actually happy that I am participating in your thread. Is this true? Are you denying and disrespecting your self.

Are you being a politician and saying what you perceive to be the politically correct thing . . . instead of speaking frankly and forthrightly? If this is so then: what regard and/or respect can you have for truth and/or others.

Fact is, your posturing (and quick return to post in this thread) seem to suggest that you are not forthright and/or truthful. Are you lying? Are you transgressing a law in the ten commandments.

Are you transgressing a law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and being cast out of God's kingdom of heaven?

I accept that you do not endorse what you do not endorse. However, as originator of this thread that is not enough for you to do. You have to actively participate and use use great plainness of speech.

Whether or not you have hope, you must be unlike Moses and use great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Moses fool-up the Jews of old, to rule over and manage them. however, at this point people are smarter. You cannot use that old political devise. The Age has changed.

Now the surface of earth is in the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. The time appointed by the Father is at hand.

The old age of the O.T., Moses, the ten commandments etc is totally 'done away with' on earth.

This is why President Elect Trump (the truthful/forthright, Christian styling candidate) won over Clinton (the politically correct, Moses styling candidate) . . . read my post # 774 . . . it is all related and interwoven.

Wake up before too late is your cry.

You must rise above Moses and use great plainness of speech. Do not use the devices and ways of politicians which Moses clearly had to use and did used.

Do not try the same thing . . . you seem too 'vanilla'. At any event that Mosaic/political approach can no longer work in this New Age of Christ. Do not try to fool-up (lie to) people simply to rule over and manage them on your terms.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus has no servants. He is in the heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian and informs and guides each one personally, privately and individually, in real time, 24-7.

No two Saints/Christians get the same information and guidance from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. It is totally and precisely personalized.

Jesus 'return', after His crucifixion and rise to heaven, as the Spirit of Truth, to bring All Truth to Saints/Christians, totally impersonally:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is Himself a perfect amalgam and servant of 1. the will, at the level of the spirit/heart of each human and 2. the will of God:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus, operating through His Spirit, the Spirit of Truth is to make intercession on behalf of each human with the Holy Spirit according to the thing is each of their individual heart or spirit. From this Jesus come up with what each person must know, pray for, say and do.

Those who can and do search each of their own heart/spirit comes to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of then to know, pray for, say and do.

One who is led into their works by only this information and guidance, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments, are saved, delivered, glorified by God, bring forth only fruits onto God and are Christians.

Jesus instructs humans to be led by their own individual hearts/spirit in perfect harmony with the live, real time, will of God (the Holy Spirit).

Jesus, by operating through His Spirit, the Spirit of God and the individual spirit of each human, simply facilitates this perfectly and impersonally.

The above is the totality of God's Gift of Jesus, to humans.

Last edited:

Gurucam

One cannot 'run' with Moses and reap with Jesus. One cannot serve Moses and Jesus.

One cannot 'run' with Moses and reap with Jesus. One cannot serve Moses and Jesus.

One cannot 'run' with Moses and reap with Jesus. A man cannot serve both Moses and Jesus:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Let us be fair and honest:

One who 'runs' with Moses and his ideologies must seek salvation and deliverance through Moses and his ideologies.

Those who 'run' with Jesus reap from Jesus. They go (they are predestine to go) to God's kingdom of heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Those who 'run with'/follow Jesus differ in no way from Jesus (except that He is Lord of all). They become conformed to the image of Jesus:

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Those who run with/follow Jesus are predestine, called, justified and glorified by God:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

However many are called but few chosen:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Moses' laws, the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling shory of the glory of God and being cast out from God's kingdom of heaven:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

On the other hand, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus allows one to be free from all of the following: - the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin is confirmed in the following:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit is confirmed in the following:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The Jews did not embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death (the ten commandments). They continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They stumble at that stumbling block.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. There can be no hope for the Jews, through Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. They have to turn totally to Moses and the O.T.

Last edited: