The Burning of Jerusalem

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The ultimate and finest Jewish servant was Moses. However he could not and did not bring truth to the Jews.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The above confirm that Moses gave the ten commandments to the Jews to rule and manage them. And Moses did not tell the Jews that those are not absolute laws from God but are for temporal use. That is the Jews are to use those laws until they become spiritually aware and given to know truth. Then they must drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

In order to deny or disprove the above, the Holy KJV N.T. must be reduced, destroyed and relegated.

Evil.eye.<(I)> has no problem reducing, destroying and relegating the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. also warned us about the likes of Evil.eye.<(I)> :

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Is not the above sacred revelations? . . . at least for aspiring Christians, babes in Christ' and 'adult Christians'.

You would not harangue me if you knew all in my heart and mind. I came here because the temple curtain was rent and we have peace with even those that "deny" Christ.

I'm here to proclaim it and enjoy that peace and hopefully make some wonderful Jewish friends, Christian friends, Messianic friends.... friends... friends... friends!

I am focused on one thing and "others" are focused on "others". Many members, One Head!

But... again... thank you for perpetually bumping this thread.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).
[/COLOR]

Gurucam

. T
You would not harangue me if you knew all in my heart and mind. I came here because the temple curtain was rent and we have peace with even those that "deny" Christ.

I'm here it proclaim and enjoy that peace and hopefully make some wonderful Jewish friends, Christian friends, Messianic friends.... friends... friends... friends!

I am focused on one thing and "others" are focused on "others". Many members, One Head!

But... again... thank you for perpetually bumping this thread.

Sounds good and fine, if only that was your aim.

I am here because you sought to misguide Christians and desecrate the Holy KJV N.T., so as to justify your ideas and agenda.

For example, remember your 'innocent' sounding pray request?

That is totally anti-christian.

Christians must not be guide to pray for anyone's agenda.

In fact Christians must be guide to not pray for any thing, on their own:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

God guides the pray agenda for Christians through the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned through each of their own hearts/spirits.

Moses, a temporal man seems to be your leader. You seen accepting, comfortable and accustom to, human leadership. That is fine for you.

However Christians are led, into every thing (including for what they should pray), by the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Jesus as discerned within each of their own respective hearts/spirits.

Is this not an absolutely clear revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Once this was pointed-out you turned on the Holy KJV N.T. and proceeded to deny and desecrate the Holy KJV N.T.

Clearly you are here to misguide Christians, not to befriend them. You are here deceptively, with a covert agenda.

Are you, in your cunning way, also going to fool Christians into supporting and fighting for, the Jews, in what is clearly an O.T./Anti Christian war between the O.T. people, i.e. Jews and Muslims?

It is a very grave sin to dupe/fool Christians into taking-up the war, pray and other agendas of Jews.

Christians and Jew do not in the lease way share the same ideology. Jesus separated Christians from Jews and left them (Christians) a totally different ideology and righteousness.

Jews and others on the Jewish agenda are well know to persecute Christian, at all times:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

You told us the KJV N.T. is not Holy. And you do not seek to reasonably justify your statement. Is this how you seek 'friendship' with Christian. You seem to be here to recruit followers for the other side.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
hi Gurucam,

It is a very grave sin to dupe/fool Christians into taking-up the war, pray and other agendas of Jews.
[

I think it is a grave sin to engage in war or any violent activities for Jesus followers. Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Zionists favor Israel over any other nation. Christians are supposed to be neutral.

It is not just against Jews, it is against all Christians who advocate any kind of violence.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
this is the verses to support my claim:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Gurucam

hi Gurucam,

[

I think it is a grave sin to engage in war or any violent activities for Jesus followers. Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

Zionists favor Israel over any other nation. Christians are supposed to be neutral.

It is not just against Jews, it is against all Christians who advocate any kind of violence.

blessings.

War is totally antichrist.

O.T. people are fighting wars, etc. among themselves, every where.

War is an O.T./Mosaic people thing. War is not a Christian/N.T. thing.

Seems that the Jews fooled/duped/misguide innocent unsuspecting aspiring Christians, 'babes in Christ' and other leaders of the U.S.A. into fighting their war for them. That is an Obama/Clinton thing that seem set to changed with President Trump who is set to return the U.S.A. to its Christian moorings.

Jews are anchored on 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'.

Christians are anchored on 'whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also'

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

These are two different ideologies and approaches to life.

The Jews always persecute, corrupt and misguide Christians:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews are the unawares, false spying brethren mentioned in:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Who else but the Jews will want to deny Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit? . . . and come as spies among Christians to covertly seek to return them to bondage under the ten commandants?:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I thought you were anti-war Christian.

You got my great respect, brother.

blessings.

Soooo... I'm going to post one just for putting this on my OP.

It's ok to have the right to contentiously object, but in this age, our military is a necessity. Do you know what would happen if everyone laid down their weapons?

The wicked would devour the righteous.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God forbid, military service be appreciated by either of you.

Yup.. [MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

Now you both have a "bad guy" to keep posting against. Say, do you both read the OLD Testament?

What do you make of David and Goliath or Gideon?

121118031126-05-gaza-1118-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
One more that begins with the blowing of the Shofar...

A tribute to the fallen IDF!!

# Favorite tribute video ever!

Last edited:

drbrumley

This reminds me of an old movie....still a great one. Shenandoh!

"Virginia needs all of her sons, Mr. Anderson.”

"That might be so. But these are my sons! Mine! They don’t belong to the state! When they were babies, I never saw the state coming around here with a spare tit. We never asked anything of the state, and never expected anything. We do our own living, and thanks to no man for the right.”

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This reminds me of an old movie....still a great one. Shenandoh!

"Virginia needs all of her sons, Mr. Anderson.”

"That might be so. But these are my sons! Mine! They don’t belong to the state! When they were babies, I never saw the state coming around here with a spare tit. We never asked anything of the state, and never expected anything. We do our own living, and thanks to no man for the right.”

# Wiping tear out of my eye
# AMEN DrBrumley

meshak

BANNED
Banned
this is the verses to support my claim:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

bump for EE.

Why do you disregard Jesus' word?

who is your Lord?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So what is the premise of this thread? Zionism?

Well... not the kind you hear about. This is a form of Zionism, but it has to do with honoring scripture that warns us terrible things will befall Literal Israel in the final days. (Note... God's clock is different then our clock... so I'm not drawing up end is nigh signs)

Things are occurring involving literal Israel that set the stage for prophetic scripture. My deepest hope is that Jews, Christians, Messianic Jews and anyone with an ear for the matter will stand against the impending negative bias against Literal Israel and the Jews.

I see Judaism as our widowed mother by scripture and I feel inclined to give a voice to the scripture that shows God's concern for the Jews that "still" reject Christ and literal Israel.

Yes... Jews that were hard to Christ caused much calamity in the early church and Jews are actually the pillars of the early church at the same time.

Now, our fellow believers in Elo-im should be embraced, despite their feelings about Jesus. There is a potential 2nd Holocaust coming and it will involve more than Jews.

I would like Christianity to wake up on this matter.

# That's the 10 cent tour.
# Stay a while if your curious for any reason what so ever.
# I'm ok with debate, counter debate, simple discourse on the matter.
# The OP gives you a strong idea how I came on the scene here
# I Look forward to your reply