Ted Cruz's newest lie about Donald Trump

exminister

I can't imagine 5 women on the planet that would have a tryst with Ted. He looks like Alice The Goon

View attachment 23783

Oh yeah.

Maybe
Joe-McCarthy.jpg

But definitely

wVPPRxK.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

(Fe fi fo fum, I smell the stench of yet another Lib-er-tar-i-an). Whether you agree with Trump's non interventionist policy or not, isn't just kinda sorta a coincidence that the terrorist attack took place in the city that houses NATO headquarters the day after Trump spoke about the US leaving NATO?

Save your nursery rhymes for someone who might fall for your line. ;)

"non interventionist approach to foreign policy matters" has Libertarian written all over it (Trump has many former Ron Paulbots in his camp, ask your good buddy Patrick jane).

Are you actually suggesting that the Brussels attacks happened because Trump said NATO hasn't been pulling it's weight? My goodness....those fellows must be hanging on Trump's every words.

Yeah, must have been just a coincidence.

The fact is that Trump has said over and over again that other countries must pick up their share of the load, and he will get them to do it. Here you are dissing his claim he can insist they do it. I say it's about time someone did just that.

"Non interventionist foreign policy" also extends to Trumps remarks where he would be "neutral" between Israel and Palestine. I wonder if Trump is aware that the Islamic terrorist group Hamas is headquartered in Palestine? (Trump should ask his top foreign policy adviser: himself).

Hamas... (Islamic Resistance Movement) is a Palestinian Sunni-Islamic fundamentalist organization [6][7] It has a social service wing, Dawah, and a military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, and, since 2007, has been the governing authority of the Gaza Strip.[8][9]

Hamas was founded in 1987,[10][11] soon after the First Intifada broke out, as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood,[12][13] which in its Gaza branch had been non-confrontational towards Israel, refrained from resistance, and was hostile to the PLO.[14] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987, and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988, that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine, including modern-day Israel, from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Of course the Muslim Brotherhood had close ties with Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's in WWII.

muslim_brotherhood.jpg

And stop acting like you can slap a label on me....that's the left's trick. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As Senator Ted Cruz said not long ago: "Donald Trump supporters are low information voters". Your candidate is a pathological liar, you're a low information voter.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cruz has had 5 mistresses during his marriage. A Rubio worker slipped this story out.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...irer-runs-story-of-multiple-ted-cruz-affairs/

I can't imagine 5 women on the planet that would have a tryst with Ted. He looks like Alice The Goon

Normally I wouldn't give either of you the time of day, let alone lower myself to defend Ted Cruz against these sleazy allegations:

This post isn't for either of you, it's for those that may have some doubt as to Ted Cruz's Christian values/marriage vows.

I listen to conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage on occasion and have been very disappointed that he's a Donald Trump supporter.

Perhaps no more:

Michael Savage Threatens to Withdraw From Trump Over National Inquirer Story

March 25, 2016

Conservative radio host Michael Savage is threatening to withdraw his support for Donald Trump unless he disavows the "assassination by innuendo" of Senator Ted Cruz in a National Enquirer story – and the CEO of the tabloid's owner.

In a segment of "The Savage Nation" show Friday – posted by the Right Scoop – the host declares the Enquirer story falsely alleges Cruz carried on five extra-marital flings – charges Cruz refutes as "garbage."

And, Savage charges, Enquirer owner American Media Inc.'s CEO David Pecker, is a "close friend" of Trump, "flies to Florida on Trump's private jet" and is "personally involved in the anti-Cruz stories."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/michael-savage-threatens-withdraw-support/2016/03/25/id/720939/

Donald Trump/David Pecker ties:
http://idfspokesperson.com/2016/03/26/trump-loves-pecker-trending-twitter/

Donald Trump is nothing but a moral degenerate.

trump-loves-david-pecker.jpg

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a lie because he implies known false information. Just like the paid protestors of moveon.org that burned down Ferguson, Baltimore and rioted in Chicago that he claims is because of Trump. To say this is a disappointment in him is an understatement. Not that am voting for the Canadian anyway. Which is also what rusha wants.

He is not implying what you are inferring. He is simply pointing out that the terror attack highlights how unwise Trumps position is. He is correct!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is not implying what you are inferring. He is simply pointing out that the terror attack highlights how unwise Trumps position is. He is correct!

He is implying that Trump's position leads to these things. It doesn't. Nor does Trump or his supporters cause riots.

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Care to address the argument or will you continue to deflect as usual?

You're all about the platform and not the man. That's why you voted for Romney after bashing him (should I quote those past gems?) If/when Trump wins the nomination, what argument will you have in favor of voting for a third party candidate? You blamed third party voters for electing Obama twice.

Just like Chrys, this is just 'past you' arguing with 'present you' once again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He (Senator Ted Cruz) is implying that Trumps position leads to these things. It doesn't. Nor does Trump or his supporters cause riots.

As we've seen time and time again: Donald Trump supports just aint all there (only 90 days for conspiracy to commit murder? Donnie Trump must have some connections at the Dept. of Homeland Security).

William Celli, a 55-year-old man from California, will spend 90 days in jail after being caught in possession of an explosive device and threatening to kill Muslims. Celli took a plea deal that places him on probation for a further three years and bans him from operating an active Facebook profile.

Celli was arrested on Dec. 20, 2015 after yelling “I’m going to kill you all” outside the Islamic Society of West Contra Costa County in Richmond, California. Police later found and detonated an explosive device at Celli’s residence after receiving tips that he was constructing homemade explosives.

Celli had taken to social media in the past to express his admiration of Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump. “Donald trumps on again I’m happy leaders okay but this guys a great point man I’ll follow this MAN to the end of the world,” Celli wrote on Facebook in October.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/03/26/3763714/california-man-90-days-2/

I wonder if Trump will offer to pay this nutcase's legal fees as he has others?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump will not have the US pull out of NATO. He has no authority to do it anyway. What will change is we Americans shall stop footing the bill for nearly everything.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Care to address the argument or will you continue to deflect as usual?

Your sick obsession with me is no "argument" Aaron.

You're all about the platform and not the man. That's why you voted for Romney after bashing him (should I quote those past gems?)

If you were to review your notes tacked to your bedroom wall (Aaron has everything that I've ever written tacked to his bedroom wall), you'd see the reason why at the last minute I hesitantly voted for Mitt Romney (50 million others did as well).

If/when Trump wins the nomination, what argument will you have in favor of voting for a third party candidate? You blamed third party voters for electing Obama twice.

Yes, you voting for the pro abortion, pro homosexuality, pro recreational drug legalization Libertarian Party twice did help elect and re-elect Barack Hussein Obama. I understand why you voted for the LP candidate: When it comes down to it, there isn't a huge difference between the Democratic Party and Libertarian Party.

Just like Chrys, this is just 'past you' arguing with 'present you' once again.

Now that you've vented, care to talk about which candidate should be the next President of the United States and why?

WizardofOz

Your sick obsession with me is no "argument" Aaron.

You think anyone gives a hoot what you have to say? :chuckle: You're a sideshow.

If you were to review your notes tacked to your bedroom wall (Aaron has everything that I've ever written tacked to his bedroom wall), you'd see the reason why at the last minute why I hesitantly voted for Mitt Romney.

I can :idea: remember things people say to me. Weird, right?

Yes, you voting for the pro abortion, pro homosexuality, pro recreational drug legalization Libertarian Party twice did help elect and re-elect Barack Hussein Obama. I understand why you voted for the LP candidate: When it comes down to it, there isn't a huge difference between the Democratic Party and Libertarian Party.

Now that you've vented, care to talk about which candidate should be the next President of the United States and why?

Let's talk about who will vote for when Trump is against Hillary in the general...Stop deflecting and be brave...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I wonder if Trump will offer to pay this nutcase's legal fees as he has others?

When you have had muslims in your life, then you can talk.

So you are acknowledging that Donald Trump supporters are violent after all Nick?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump supporters are violent

Their tired of you all's nonsense, being tied down to political correctness and racial paranoia all the time. If they are violent, it's something you all sowed, consistently going out of the way to bother and MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY.

There's been so much pushing and absurdity from the Left, they should be glad this is all that's come from it.

Liberals can go lick their wounds, throw dirt on them, and take some accountability :rolleyes: