LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
birth control :thumb:

stds :thumb:

syphilis :thumb:

breast cancer screenings :thumb:

mammograms :thumb:

pap smears :thumb:
Only Trump can get an otherwise conservative person to all the sudden think Planned parenthood is good.

P.S. Planned Parenthood doesn't do mammograms.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Only Trump can get an otherwise conservative person to all the sudden think Planned parenthood is good.

P.S. Planned Parenthood doesn't do mammograms.

Not me. I hate planned parenthood, in fact I hate all planned things, as they are all the same aspect of the secular therapeutic managerial state.

Trump is not at all a social conservative; anyone who would think differently, has to be stupid. He is a rich materialistic blowhard. But he appears to be a fiscal conservative, at least more than Clinton, and surly more than Sanders.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Church is so comatose people think Trump is a conservative.

As the Church goes so goes the Nation.

Ted Cruz's father Rafael addressed that in an interview with Steve Deace, a conservative Iowa talk radio host and Cruz supporter back in February of this year:

How in the world does Donald Trump win evangelical voters in South Carolina?” Deace asked. “What does that say about where we’re at as a church, or does it say anything about where we’re at as a church across the board?” The Texas Republican’s father responded that the evangelicals who vote for Trump may not be real evangelicals, but have instead been influenced by a “politically correct” culture and forgotten the “word of God.” “Well, I think that they’re defining evangelicals in a very loose manner,” he said, “If we look at the numbers, those that are people that call themselves born-again Christians that are committed to the lord, we won overwhelmingly among that group. Unfortunately — and this is a message that I have been carrying to America, as you said, for several years — there are too many people in the church that have actually become lax about the word of God, that they are being more concerned with being politically correct than being biblically correct, they have diluted the word of God in order to be palatable to everyone.” - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...-arent-real-evangelicals#sthash.066XRt2W.dpuf

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So why support him over Cruz? Cruz is both fiscally conservative and socially conservative.

Personally, as my past post will show that I have always supported Ted Cruz over Trump. I do not trust Donald trump, he is far too rich, and far too secular, and he seems to want to be president because he believes he is able to manipulate people.

I do not like his antics, nor his lifestyle. As it is, I would only vote for him because I think Hillary is worse. Lindsey Graham is wrong on this one; Hillary is the worst choice. Her religious act is totally fake.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not me. I hate planned parenthood, in fact I hate all planned things, as they are all the same aspect of the secular therapeutic managerial state.

Trump is not at all a social conservative; anyone who would think differently, has to be stupid. He is a rich materialistic blowhard. But he appears to be a fiscal conservative, at least more than Clinton, and surly more than Sanders.

I am really surprised that so many *conservatives* are supporting this idiot. Donald Trump is pro-abortion, pro-adultery. and less mature than fourth grader on steroids. Even though I don't care for Ted Cruz, supporting him is at least consistent with conservative values.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i find it refreshing to hear a candidate ignore political correctness and call a spade a spade:
GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Tuesday night said he supported all lives and suggested that supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement are promoting "hate."
"I think they're trouble. I think they're looking for trouble," the tough-talking tycoon said during a Fox News interview with Bill O'Reilly.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-on-black-lives-matter-i-think-theyre-trouble

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I am really surprised that so many *conservatives* are supporting this idiot. Donald Trump is pro-abortion, pro-adultery. and less mature than fourth grader on steroids. Even though I don't care for Ted Cruz, supporting him is at least consistent with conservative values.

I agree totally. Xruz to the true xonservative candidate. then why is he not winning? i read abot his constutiants being not true Christians, and there may be something true to that, yet many think only Trump will go far enough breaking idealist leftist policies. the reason is anyone who really confronts this is going to meet with so much political resistance. A real politician cannot be a political and be so extreme on policy. Trump can get elected and change things many people really want, bu most are afraid to admit. Trump is able to live with the backlash, and move on, not many other politicians are able to do this.

So many people are sick of the way things have gone for decades now and want someone who will change, even if it cant be changed, there are many people who want to have someone try to make the changes for them.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh well.
Think about it, why was Trump not a dead duck when he acted as if he did not know about David duke and white supremacy, when we all know a child at age 10 knows this? why? They are all white supremacists. no, not at all, so the answer lies elsewhere.

It is a lie because he implies known false information. Just like the paid protestors of moveon.org that burned down Ferguson, Baltimore and rioted in Chicago that he claims is because of Trump. To say this is a disappointment in him is an understatement. Not that am voting for the Canadian anyway. Which is also what rusha wants.

ideo]

I've never heard Cruz say this, and i can't get sound, so.. But you know, i know Ted CRuz. He is a Christian and i have had serious problems with YOUR posts, so i will believe Ted Cruz

and anyone who defends the woman-hating, worker-cheating, law-breaking trump has lost all credibility with me

creepy

Woe unto them who call good evil and evil, good

:(

Oh well.
Think about it, why was Trump not a dead duck when he acted as if he did not know about David duke and white supremacy, when we all know a child at age 10 knows this? why? They are all white supremacists. no, not at all, so the answer lies elsewhere.

here's the ugly answer:

people respect those who have $$ regardless of how they got it. People ditch Jesus like a hot potato when they see soemthing that looks better.

its is so laughable that people actually think (AZ) that trump will secure the border! Ha. what a joke.. that man got convicted of HIRING illegals..

If he has stopped.. well, maybe it is only b/c he doesn't want to get into trouble. He is a bully and a coward

So why support him over Cruz? Cruz is both fiscally conservative and socially conservative.

for sure!

We should encourage (maybe?) Democrats voting for Cruz to stop Trump. Hey, couldn't they always switch back to the D party for the general?

OK, maybe some think t hat is a tad dishonest.. but you know.. our country is in big trouble.. and people change their minds all the time

Oh well.

Did you see Hannity last night?? He was shouting down that Ramos guy and defending trump like his life depended on it!! Creepy... but Fox News doesnt like Ted. Reason: he would cut out all those loopholes for the rich. Yes, i totally believe that is it. You can tell by watch fox that they do not like Cruz and they are shoving the woman-hating, probably Black-hating, law-breaking, LIAR trump on us

I am boycotting Fox News. They disgust me (save Megan Kelly?? At least she doesn't like--though she hides it-- trump)