Ted Cruz's newest lie about Donald Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Back it up with evidence. I'd shown early on in this thread by his own words that Donald Trump wants to weaken NATO by advocating US withdrawal for non interventionist reasons.

That's what you and Cruz claim Trump said, and it's a lie.

There was absolutely NOTHING about "non interventionist reasons". That is the LIE.

Yep. "Lying Ted" and now "Lying aCultureWarrior".

Do yourself and your country a huge favor: Wash the reality tv show star-struck glitter out of your eyes and open them up to what Donald Trump really stands for.

glorydaz

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Back it up with evidence. I'd shown early on in this thread by his own words that Donald Trump wants to weaken NATO by advocating US withdrawal for non interventionist reasons.

Do yourself and your country a huge favor: Wash the reality tv show star-struck glitter out of your eyes and open them up to what Donald Trump really stands for.

No, you showed no such thing. You "interpreted" his words to fit what Cruz claimed. Like a good boy should.

So, when you start repeating your leader's falsehoods, you have to take responsibility for what you said. Even Rubio called Ted a liar. Many people see what you refuse to see. Instead you just repeat what Cruz says and then get offended when you're called on it.

Do yourself a HUGE favor: The next time Cruz makes a statement, check it out. You'll find out he S-T-E-T-C-H-E-S the truth. He says Donald "attacked Heidi". Trump posted two pictures...one of Heidi and one of Melania. He DID NOT "attack" her. Heidi figured she could freely say Trump was a liar (in so many words), and figured she could get away with it. You wanna play, you'd better be ready to pay. They're playing the victim and you're falling for it. Talk about "star-struck". :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

No, you showed no such thing. You "interpreted" his words to fit what Cruz claimed. Like a good boy should.

If I misread the Fortune.com magazine article, then please correct me (you were silent then and you'll be silent now).

So, when you start repeating your leader's falsehoods, you have to take responsibility for what you said. Even Rubio called Ted a liar. Many people see what you refuse to see. Instead you just repeat what Cruz says and then get offended when you're called on it.

Again: Talk is cheap. Present video of what Ted Cruz allegedly lied about in regards to that dirty little degenerate Donald Trump and I can easily refute it.

Do yourself a HUGE favor: The next time Cruz makes a statement, check it out.

Why wait until "the next time"? You're claiming that Ted Cruz constantly lies about Donald Trump but won't post video or articles showing where he has.

He says Donald "attacked Heidi". Trump posted two pictures...one of Heidi and one of Melania. He DID NOT "attack" her.

You Trump supporters have lost any sense of decency.

I'm not the least bit surprised that you're defending Donald Trump. That being said: If the degenerate should get the nomination (and I highly doubt that he will), Ted Cruz has license to not endorse him after the sleazy things he tweeted about his wife.

I'll do everything that I can to continue to expose the truth about Donald Trump so that you and Patrick jane will get what you really want:

A Hilary Clinton Presidency.

I foresee a big Ted Cruz win in Wisconsin coming up soon. That oughta send Donald Trump into yet another one of his roll on the floor frenzies.

journey

I'm a Ted Cruz supporter, more so after reading this thread. I have said in the past that I would vote for Trump if he was the Republican nominee, but I don't know if I can say that any longer. I still have hopes that Ted Cruz will be the nominee.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm a Ted Cruz supporter, more so after reading this thread. I have said in the past that I would vote for Trump if he was the Republican nominee, but I don't know if I can say that any longer. I still have hopes that Ted Cruz will be the nominee.
That's ok, Trump doesn't need your vote !!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump is a bad joke. I will vote for Trump only in a last resort, and I certainly won't like it.
I won't vote for Trump. If we are going to have a liberal President I would rather she be a Democrat. That way the Republicans in Congress will oppose her some of the time.

journey

I won't vote for Trump. If we are going to have a liberal President I would rather she be a Democrat. That way the Republicans in Congress will oppose her some of the time.

I'm almost to the point that I won't vote for Trump under any circumstances, but I'm already at that point on Clinton. Things are wild, so there may be other options in the near future. There's never been an election cycle so much like a circus.