Ted Cruz's newest lie about Donald Trump

I am really surprised that so many *conservatives* are supporting this idiot. Donald Trump is pro-abortion, pro-adultery. and less mature than fourth grader on steroids. Even though I don't care for Ted Cruz, supporting him is at least consistent with conservative values.

It is amazing how much common ground i have found with Democrats in their distaste for this monster.

so that's one good thing that came from all this. Still, I am sure some far left people would much prefer trump (Dump, as i call him) over Cruz simply on the abortion issue, Dump's misogyny notwithstanding

sigh

journey

I support Ted Cruz.

He's the only conservative, pro-life candidate in the race.

I'm also a Cruz supporter for the same reasons. He's also a strong Christian. I voted for him in our primary, and he won our state. I hope he's the nominee.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who says Trump in a conservative? He doesn't. His supporters don't.

He's not a Republican!

That's why we are voting for him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who says Trump [is] a conservative? He doesn't. His supporters don't.

He's not a Republican!

That's why we are voting for him.

What political party doctrine best matches Donald Trump's ideology?

Libertarian?
http://www.lp.org/platform

Green Party?
https://www.greenparty.org/Platform.php

Reform Party?
http://reformparty.org/platform/

Since Donald Trump is not a conservative nor believes in conservative republican party ideology, why run on the Republican Party ticket and deny true constitutional conservative Ted Cruz the opportunity to change his party from within instead of destroying it as Donald Trump will do?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So why support him over Cruz? Cruz is both fiscally conservative and socially conservative.

Voting for Cruz puts a stamp of approval on the Kenyan born President. Cruz was Canadian until a few years ago when it suited him. Yes, it matters to prosecute Obama.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am really surprised that so many *conservatives* are supporting this idiot. Obama is pro-abortion, pro-adultery. and less mature than fourth grader on steroids.

Fixed it for you. And you voted for him in 2008 and again in 2012. Save your hypocrite lies for the fools that believe you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here we go yet again, blaming anything but Islam.

You know what's sad?

How stupid 1st World society is.

These people are consistently terrorizing on the regular, like storms on a forecast. And society just sits there like a duck, looking to blame one another or some external thing.

It's always something other than that godforsaken religion.

Trump. Islamophobia. Hypocrisy. Conservatives. Poverty.

Maybe the 1st World is just being punished for it's incredible ignorance.

glorydaz

Maybe Nick should call Fortune Magazine a liar for writing these words:

Donald Trump Says NATO Is Costing the U.S. Too Much Money

March 22, 2016

He’s the first mainstream candidate to ever suggest the U.S. withdraw from the alliance.

Donald Trump added another twist to his already unconventional campaign for the presidency on Monday: he became the first mainstream candidate to ever suggest that the United States withdraw from NATO. His rationale? It costs the U.S. too much money.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/22/donald-trump-nato/

In all fairness to the former Hilary Clinton/Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi supporter, he (Trump) did say that yesterday, his views very well might have changed today.

Well, everyone is saying the NATO members need to step up and pay their fair share. Asking them doesn't work. What better way to get them to do so than to suggest we'll withdraw if they fail to step up? This is how it should be done, and why Trump is just the man to get things done.

glorydaz

It is amazing how much common ground i have found with Democrats in their distaste for this monster.

so that's one good thing that came from all this. Still, I am sure some far left people would much prefer trump (Dump, as i call him) over Cruz simply on the abortion issue, Dump's misogyny notwithstanding

sigh

That "common ground" amounts to hate-filled bigotry.....and you folks don't even see it. It's actually quite amusing to see the level of hatred leveled against Trump...all the while accusing him of promoting hate. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Maybe Nick should call Fortune Magazine a liar for writing these words:

Donald Trump Says NATO Is Costing the U.S. Too Much Money

March 22, 2016

He’s the first mainstream candidate to ever suggest the U.S. withdraw from the alliance.
Well, everyone is saying the NATO members need to step up and pay their fair share. Asking them doesn't work. What better way to get them to do so than to suggest we'll withdraw if they fail to step up? This is how it should be done, and why Trump is just the man to get things done.

You'd have a point if the Fortune.com article didn't say this about Trump:

"That stance is indicative of the candidate's non interventionist approach to foreign policy matters. He said the United States should not be focused on nation building overseas; money should be spent domestically instead. "I just think we have to rebuild our country" he said."

(Fe fi fo fum, I smell the stench of yet another Lib-er-tar-i-an). Whether you agree with Trump's non interventionist policy or not, isn't just kinda sorta a coincidence that the terrorist attack took place in the city that houses NATO headquarters the day after Trump spoke about the US leaving NATO?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"

(Fe fi fo fum, I smell the stench of yet another Lib-er-tar-i-an). Whether you agree with Trump's non interventionist policy or not, isn't just kinda sorta a coincidence that the terrorist attack took place in the city that houses NATO headquarters the day after Trump spoke about the US leaving NATO?

What a sick individual you are, inferring that the attack took place because of Trump's comments about NATO. We should focus on America instead of the rest of the world. We could pay down the debt if we weren't giving trillions in aid away.

glorydaz

[/B]

Save your nursery rhymes for someone who might fall for your line. ;) Are you actually suggesting that the Brussels attacks happened because Trump said NATO hasn't been pulling it's weight? My goodness....those fellows must be hanging on Trump's every words.

The fact is that Trump has said over and over again that other countries must pick up their share of the load, and he will get them to do it. Here you are dissing his claim he can insist they do it. I say it's about time someone did just that.

And stop acting like you can slap a label on me....that's the left's trick. You should be ashamed of yourself.