Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
suit your self with your worldly perspectives.

Do worldly perspectives concern things in the world?

You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land...
(Ezekiel 38:16)

"Surely it is coming, and it shall be done," says the Lord God. "This is the day of which I have spoken." (Ezekiel 39:8)

The Day of the Lord.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do worldly perspectives concern things in the world?

You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land... (Ezekiel 38:16)

"Surely it is coming, and it shall be done," says the Lord God. "This is the day of which I have spoken." (Ezekiel 39:8)

The Day of the Lord.

You are misreading the verses. It is out of context.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus' word.

He says to "love your enemy".

Is Jesus your Lord?

Christ did not destroy the temple Solomon built and send the Judeans into exile because he didn't love them.

Christ did not destroy the temple Herod built and send the Judeans into exile because he didn't love them.

Christ brought several Judaic adherents back to Judea, but do you realize that even today Judaism does not acknowledge Christ as the King of Israel.

Once again Christ will bring enemies against Judea, but this time with weapons of mass destruction.

Why?

"And I will not hide My face from them anymore for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," says the Lord God. (Ezekiel 39:29)

Christ will not turn his face from them anymore meaning he will be with them and given them his Spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christ did not destroy the temple Solomon built and send the Judeans into exile because he didn't love them.

Christ did not destroy the temple Herod built and send the Judeans into exile because he didn't love them.

Christ brought several Judaic adherents back to Judea, but do you realize that even today Judaism does not acknowledge Christ as the King of Israel.

Once again Christ will bring enemies against Judea, but this time with weapons of mass destruction.

Why?

"And I will not hide My face from them anymore for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel," says the Lord God. (Ezekiel 39:29)

Christ will not turn his face from them anymore meaning he will be with them and given them his Spirit.

Why do you disregard Jesus' word?

who is your Lord?

Epoisses

Spiritual Israel is the basis of Christianity. The Bible states that those who believe in Christ are Abraham's seed.

Literally, not adopted. Or graphed, or adherents-

We are Israel

Spiritual Israel is the new 'frontline' of the gospel. Dispy's worship the flesh of some people in the holy land.

Epoisses

There's over 20000 denominations of Christianity-

They are all the product of 'free will' ran rabid.

And so the Reformed will be here when you are lost :plain:

Calvinists believe in 'faith alone' theology and Spiritual Israel...

But reject the writings of John that say over and over that Jesus is the savior of the world.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Spiritual Israel is the new 'frontline' of the gospel. Dispy's worship the flesh of some people in the holy land.

The "Israel" of God is a name for Jesus Christ, as well as His spiritual church body.

Dispensationalists believe a delusion, for they have no love of God's Truth.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Calvinists believe in 'faith alone' theology and Spiritual Israel...

But reject the writings of John that say over and over that Jesus is the savior of the world.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

I am a Reformer ("Calvinist") and I believe Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World.

I just do not believe He has saved all mankind, universally.

Epoisses

I am a Reformer ("Calvinist") and I believe Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the World.

I just do not believe He has saved all mankind, universally.

The atonement is finished and complete for the whole world. Jesus died for the elect and non-elect.

God then chooses an elect body from the world in it's totality. An election based on grace (elect only).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The atonement is finished and complete for the whole world. Jesus died for the elect and non-elect.

God then chooses an elect body from the world in it's totality. An election based on grace (elect only).

The elect were chosen in Christ Jesus before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:4-5

His atoning death was applied to the account of those given to Him , before time, to represent in His person. John 17:2,6

Jesus did not even pray for the world, let alone die for all the world. John 17:9

Epoisses

The elect were chosen in Christ Jesus before the foundation of the world. Ephesians 1:4-5

His atoning death was applied to the account of those given to Him , before time, to represent in His person. John 17:2,6

Jesus did not even pray for the world, let alone die for all the world. John 17:9

Jesus died for the whole world and everyone in it 1John 2:2 and made an atonement for all sin and all sinners.

Epoisses

Then you deny the future justice of hellfire?

What you Calvinists fail to understand is that predestination is always linked with God's foreknowledge. He chooses based on his perfect knowledge of future events. Arminians focus on foreknowledge and Calvinists focus on predestination. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What you Calvinists fail to understand is that predestination is always linked with God's foreknowledge. He chooses based on his perfect knowledge of future events. Arminians focus on foreknowledge and Calvinists focus on predestination. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

The foreknowledge of God is His essential attribute of omniscience.

The willful predestination of God to save a remnant of human sinners reveals His attribute of grace.

They are distinct divine functions, but equal in majesty and authority, and are both worthy of our awe and praise!

Nang

TOL Subscriber

The foreknowledge of God is His essential attribute of omniscience.

The willful predestination of God to save a remnant of human sinners reveals His attribute of grace.

They are distinct divine functions, but equal in majesty and authority, and are both worthy of our awe and praise!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus' word.

He says to "love your enemy".

And he does. He only chastens those he loves.

Sometimes I see undisciplined children run loose in public and I wonder why their parents don't love them and correct them.

I guess the parents are people like you who believe discipline is hate and offer no guidance to those they are responsible for.

Jesus said, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent." (Revelation 3:19)

Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Revelation 19:15)

Tell Jesus Christ he should love his enemies and that you don't approve of a rod of iron. Explain to him that you don't approve of the way his people treated the Canaanites.