Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

clefty

Spiritual Israel is the basis of Christianity. The Bible states that those who believe in Christ are Abraham's seed.

Literally, not adopted. Or graphed, or adherents-

We are Israel

Nice...way to punch it up abit...

Looks better than "we stand with israel"...much better actually

God's Truth

No scripture you give is going to nullify this:

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

GT, still trying to make it say two.
cop-1.gif

shame shame

'Believing' is doing something.

According to your beliefs, you helped Jesus saves you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When we repent, we abandon our worldly thinking and practice to strive to follow all Jesus' teaching.

Jesus' teaching? You do realize that Jesus Christ will personally cause the third world war don't you?

And it won't be the first time Christ punished Israel.

Your passivity is misplaced. You've been fooled.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No scripture you give is going to nullify this:

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

GT, still trying to make it say two.
cop-1.gif

shame shame

'Believing' is doing something.

According to your beliefs, you helped Jesus saves you.
Believing is a reaction to truth, not a work of earning truth.

You either react to this TRUTH with belief or unbelief.

We have all clearly seen that you react to this TRUTH with unbelief.

by the righteousness of ONE
by the obedience of ONE

GT still trying to make it two so she can continue boasting in her pride of her own works.

Jerry Shugart

The point is simple, no repentance equals no remission for sin, i.e. no forgiveness.

Then I suppose Peter was wrong when he said this:

"To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jerry Shugart;4925561 said:
Then I suppose Peter was wrong when he said this:

"To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).​

Why do you say that? Would you baptize a person you knew was practicing sin?

If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.
(John 20:23)

Jerry Shugart

If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.

The Scriptures reveal that the LORD deals with men in regard to the forgiveness of sins on two different levels. On one level is in regard to "salvation" and this verse speaks of that:

On the other hand, our "fellowship" with the LORD depends on us confessing our sins in order to have those sins forgiven. These words are addressed to Christians ( who have already have had their sins forgiven in regard to "salvation":

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 Jn.1:9).​

clefty

This once baptized always saved thingy is remaining idolatry of Catholic understanding of baptism...as only once and permanent even if fallen...once baptized Catholic always Catholic...never to be baptized again...

Jews too have it with a physical marking...and some made it idolatrous ascribing to it salvation...

but they were known to wash repeatedly...in fact "Nasrani", the Arab word for the Nasoreans, the followers of Jesus, also means "little fishes"...a testimony that what we obey is Who we follow and what we do...is who we are...and by which we are known

We are to die daily...be reborn each new morning...

As there were daily sacrifices and cleansing to be had every day...some of the uncleanliness was made clean by the setting of the sun...

All of which is symbolic and yes vulnerable to counterfeiting and idolatry...

We are instructed to pray "give us our daily bread" which is closely followed by forgive us our debts (notice plural not singular not ONE TIME) as we forgive our debtors...as they accumulate...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' teaching? You do realize that Jesus Christ will personally cause the third world war don't you?

And it won't be the first time Christ punished Israel.

Your passivity is misplaced. You've been fooled.

suit your self with your worldly perspectives.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
On the other hand, our "fellowship" with the LORD depends on us confessing our sins in order to have those sins forgiven.

Yes, confession is part of repentance, no question about it. However, grace is not a license to sin.

The Holy Spirit forgives sin, but does not partner with sin or with those who knowingly practice sin.

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” (Mark 1:14-15)​

Repent and believe the gospel, his gospel.

God's Truth

Believing is a reaction to truth, not a work of earning truth.

You either react to this TRUTH with belief or unbelief.

We have all clearly seen that you react to this TRUTH with unbelief.

by the righteousness of ONE
by the obedience of ONE

GT still trying to make it two so she can continue boasting in her pride of her own works.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

You can't get around Jesus.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14
Not sure what Herod and John the Baptist have to do with it.

?????

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3
law
law
law
law
law

Taught by Jesus to the circumcision.

You cannot get around Jesus
Sure can't.

Romans 3:19-28 KJV
(19) Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
(20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

(21) But now the righteousness of God [there's that ONE of Romans 5:18-19]
; without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(22) Even the righteousness of God [there's that ONE of Romans 5:18-19] which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(24) Being justified freely by his grace [unmerited/unearned favor] through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness [there's that ONE of Romans 5:18-19] for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
(26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
(27) Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
(28) Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

God's Truth

Not sure what Herod and John the Baptist have to do with it.

?????
Are you that confused?

law
law
law
law
law

Jesus taught the new law and then he shed his blood on the cross to finish it.

Taught by Jesus to the circumcision.
Give the scriptures that prove that Jesus gave instructions on circumcision.

Sure can't.

His words stand forever to everyone. You will not ever be able to get around it.

Romans 3:19-28 KJV
(19) Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
(20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

(21) But now the righteousness of God [there's thatONE of Romans 5:18-19]
; without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(22) Even the righteousness of God [there's that ONE of Romans 5:18-19] which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(24) Being justified freely by his grace [unmerited/unearned favor] through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness[there's that ONE of Romans 5:18-19] for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
(26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
(27) Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
(28) Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

The Jews used to be able to boast in the CEREMONIAL/PURIFICATION works…that is the works they used to boast in. You misunderstand Paul and go against obeying Jesus as JESUS TAUGHT before and after his death and ascension.

Tell me, what did people misunderstand about Paul? Why won’t the Madists answer that question?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Jews used to be able to boast in the CEREMONIAL/PURIFICATION works…that is the works they used to boast in.
Foolish woman.
Their boast was in the whole law.

Romans 2:17-25 KJV
(17) Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
(18) And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
(19) And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
(20) An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
(21) Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

(22) Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
(23) Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
(24) For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
(25) For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Just as James says in James chapter 2 concerning "faith without works is dead".
He's talking about the whole law, not just ceremonial parts of it.

James 2:10-11 KJV
(10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
(11) For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.
Their boast was in the whole law.

No, their boast was in the purification/ceremonial works of the law.

The Jews had the ceremonial works to boast in, they boasted in those they circumcised too.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

Did you read that?

Paul says they boast in circumcision.

Circumcision is a purification work; not only that, it is a sign of all the purification works.

Just as James says in James chapter 2 concerning "faith without works is dead".
He's talking about the whole law, not just ceremonial parts of it.

hahahaha James is speaking about the Royal Law of love your neighbor by not harming your neighbor.

Now tell me why you refuse to defend your beliefs by answering my questions to your statements?

Show me with scripture where Jesus commanded and taught circumcision of the flesh, as you said he did.

God's Truth

Why is it that Madists make a claim and then do not answer questions about what they say?!!!

Tamara said Jesus taught circumcision. She did not give the scriptures to prove that.

This is not the only time this has happened.

Madists refuse to tell me what Paul is misunderstood about.

They also refuse to tell me why the Corinthians man should be given to Satan so that his spirit can be saved.

The Madists say obeying has nothing to do with our being saved and that we are saved once and for all. They say we can sin and still be sanctified as always. So tell me about the man to be handed over to Satan.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, their boast was in the purification/ceremonial works of the law.
Nope, it was in the whole law.

Galatians 3:10 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Galatians 2:16 KJV
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 5:3-4 KJV
(3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
(4) Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

God's Truth

Nope, it was in the whole law.

Galatians 3:10 KJV
(10) For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Galatians 2:16 KJV
(16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 5:3-4 KJV
(3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
(4) Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The old law said to love your neighbor. Do you think that is taken out?

You misunderstand Paul.

The works that the Jews could boast in are the purification/ceremonial works.