Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And he does. He only chastens those he loves.

Sometimes I see undisciplined children run loose in public and I wonder why their parents don't love them and correct them.

I guess the parents are people like you who believe discipline is hate and offer no guidance to those they are responsible for.

Jesus said, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent." (Revelation 3:19)

Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. (Revelation 19:15)

Tell Jesus Christ he should love his enemies and that you don't approve of a rod of iron. Explain to him that you don't approve of the way his people treated the Canaanites.

You misuse the verses to justify your own worldly desires.

Who is your Lord?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jamey,

You are not willing to give up your worldly desires and mentality.

You have no desires to accept Jesus as your Lord.

You need to take your first step of abandoning your own worldly living or desires to use Jesus' word or OT.

You need to abandon your own desire if want inherit God's kingdom.

You don't understand whatsoever what Jesus teaches.

That's what happens if your Lord is not Jesus.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists believe in 'faith alone' theology and Spiritual Israel...

But reject the writings of John that say over and over that Jesus is the savior of the world.

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Calvinists believe that the Crucifixion is sufficient enough to save everyone, but God has nonetheless predestined who will be saved.

And if you are
1) Not a universalist
And
2) Believe that God is omniscient and immutable
Then
You ultimately agree- that was the conclusion that both Augustine and Calvin came to

balut55

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

God's covenant is still in effect. New covenant does not destroy old covenants.

Mathew 25 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Why did Jesus use the feast of trumpets idiom? Because he is telling us that it happens around the feast of trumpets.

Why does Pope Francis seem to speak around Jewish holidays? Because Satan is still counterfeiting?

Satan isn't confused. He is still shooting rockets at Israel.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.
While heaven and earth remain not one jot or title will be removed from the law.
He FULFILLED all the old law and prophets.

I don't think you have any idea what it means.

Jesus died on the cross as a SACRIFICIAL LAMB OF GOD.

That is about purification to those who come to the cross where his BLOOD was shed, because the blood of animals ATONED FOR the people's souls.

Nope.

The whole law.

The whole old law went together and was held together by the CEREMONIAL WORKS.

Jesus fulfilled that and only his blood cleans.

God did not nail 'doing right' and 'abstaining from evil' to the cross! LOL

God's Truth

Jesus fulfilled the old and gave us a new covenant.

All the old was a shadow of Jesus.

Now that the Light has come we do not go by shadows.

Think for yourself! What is better, an animal sacrificed, or God in the flesh sacrificed?

What is better, the blood of animals, or the blood of God?

For you to claim that Jews do not have to come into this new and better covenant is a shame.

Mathew 25 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Why did Jesus use the feast of trumpets idiom? Because he is telling us that it happens around the feast of trumpets.

Why does Pope Francis seem to speak around Jewish holidays? Because Satan is still counterfeiting?

All special days were about Jesus.

We do not observe special days anymore.

We are to observe Jesus all day every day.

Satan isn't confused. He is still shooting rockets at Israel.

Caring more about earthly land than the Spiritual is against God.

balut55

Then said he unto me: ‘These waters issue forth toward the eastern region and shall go down into the Arabah; and when they shall enter into the sea into the sea of the putrid waters the waters shall be healed. And it shall come to pass that every living creature wherewith it swarmeth whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live; and there shall be a very great multitude of fish; for these waters are come thither that all things be healed and may live whithersoever the river cometh. Ezekiel 47:8-9 (The Israel Bible)

balut55

SDA are forever defending doctrine. Didn't Jesus say he would replace the temple in three days? He replaced religion in three days. God hates tradition and doctrine. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Defense of doctrine bring argument. God created earth for our use.

Bible
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

God has many plans for Israel. The land and the people.

The sword does come to Israel. Like everywhere else. But the 144,000 babies return from enemy land. They come to Israel.

God's Truth

God gave all the earthy land promises.

Joshua 21:43-45 "So the LORD gave Israel all the land which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they possessed it and lived in it. And the LORD gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and no one of all their enemies stood before them; the LORD gave all their enemies into their hand. Not one of the good promises which the LORD had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass. "

Joshua 23:14-15 "Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed."It shall come about that just as all the good words which the LORD your God spoke to you have come upon you, so the LORD will bring upon you all the threats, until He has destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God has given you. "

Nehemiah 9:8 And Thou didst find Abraham's heart faithful before Thee, and didst make a covenant with him to give him the land of the Canaanite, of the Hittite and the Amorite, of the Perizzite, the Jebusite, and the Girgashite-- to give it to his descendants. And Thou hast fulfilled Thy promise, for Thou art righteous.

Jeremiah 11:5 "in order to confirm the oath which I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day." Then I answered and said, "Amen, O LORD."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You need to abandon your own desire if want inherit God's kingdom.

God's kingdom is a world government. Jesus Christ will bring many countries against Judaic Israel.

Why?

So they can be destroyed to clear the way for his government. Currently, they are an impediment to peace.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

That is not true, at all.

That is rank heresy altogether.

The birth of Christ from the Virgin Mary was the central prophesy of the Old Testament- you can see it as early as the Pentateuch.
Christ does not serve two covenants because the Scriptures do not indicate two covenants.

balut55

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

balut55

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

balut55

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Who is the woman? Israel.