Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

clefty

This is not my stance...

You both are missing vital scripture.

Spiritual things are mega important!
is why I fight powers and principalities not flesh and blood

This isn't a crusade.
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Our brothers and sisters are under the sword
my brothers and sisters are those that love the God I do and do His will...they don't

and the land God clearly cares about is under the beginnings of political siege.
His Spirit left that land a long long time ago and even when He came the first time it was not for the land but His people...the ones who rejected Him again...

The people we read about in the Old Testament are surrounded by countries that want them dead!
about the only thing these current people have in common with the ones in the Old Testament...hated by others and still rejecting Him

This isn't about assault... it's about defense. The fact that both of you can't put the pieces together amazes me!
the crusades were exactly that...defense...just wars...sanctioned by God himself so it was claimed by those claiming Him...sin was forgiven, time in hell and purgatory reduced...direct passage to heaven was guaranteed, even financial debt was forgiven...debt mind you owed to Jews...so who had real power?

yet the church went bankrupt but someone made money...

I could quote scripture till I'm blue in the face, but instead you two play spiritual and carnal victims. Steko, Jerry, Tambora, John W, myself and others here that have been quoting scripture aren't on a crusade.

We're exalting the words in scripture that are christened by Jesus. When the war machine turns... you don't point fingers. You don't pray God is "on your side".
"Gott mit uns" is exactly what is prayed

You pray for your enemies those that persecute you...knowing for His name (in His name?) they will kill you...

You pray that you are on God's side!
every crusade was lost...might want to rethink that

We are not enemies, but siblings in Christ! Even from your perspectives... how can you not care about what is happening in our world today? Is it all about church and doctrine? Our voices and unity matter. If the Bible says God cares about the division of Israel... that matters to me too.
by their fruits...worship in spirit and truth...obedience to Him...not man fighting for land...as if He needs armies...what ya gonna do...pew pew pew bang bang bang da devil? Put Satan in head lock? Sleeper hold?

You proclaim Jehovah Meshak... that's the Father. Read about His concerns in Joel, Zechariah and the Gospels.

I am seriously disgusted at both of your responses to scripture.

Are people so eager to justify their tiny little sects that they can't unify and search scripture with faith in every word? It's so clear it's beyond rediculous.

#Truly... denomination and doctrines of men have become temples of idols.

The path to life is narrow...

Unifying will continue to be sure...universal is all the rage for those of the world...new world order...Babylon

His people come out of her...

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

my brothers and sisters are those that love the God I do and do His will...they don't

His Spirit left that land a long long time ago and even when He came the first time it was not for the land but His people...the ones who rejected Him again...

about the only thing these current people have in common with the ones in the Old Testament...hated by others and still rejecting Him

the crusades were exactly that...defense...just wars...sanctioned by God himself so it was claimed by those claiming Him...sin was forgiven, time in hell and purgatory reduced...direct passage to heaven was guaranteed, even financial debt was forgiven...debt mind you owed to Jews...so who had real power?

You pray for your enemies those that persecute you...knowing for His name (in His name?) they will kill you...

by their fruits...worship in spirit and truth...obedience to Him...not man fighting for land...as if He needs armies...what ya gonna do...pew pew pew bang bang bang da devil? Put Satan in head lock? Sleeper hold?

Unifying will continue to be sure...universal is all the rage for those of the world...new world order...Babylon

# Well... you can't fix Stu.... cough ..dy that's void of context or history.
#I had a pet "rock" once... just like you.
#Then the Rock broke me and opened my eyes.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

excellent brother, thank you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 16:12 “I still have many things to tell you, but you can’t bear them now.

Luke 21:20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed.

Luke 21:21-23 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people.

Luke 21:4 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Romans 11:24-27 For if you were cut out of what is by nature a wild olive tree and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, [/U][/B]! For, brothers, I want you to understand this truth which God formerly concealed but has now revealed, so that you won’t imagine you know more than you actually do. It is that stoniness, to a degree, has come upon Isra’el, until the Gentile world enters in its fullness; and that it is in this way that all Isra’el will be saved. As the Tanakh says, “Out of Tziyon will come the Redeemer; he will turn away ungodliness from Ya‘akov and this will be my covenant with them, . . . when I take away their sins.”

Luke 21:27-28 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”

Acts 1:10-12 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14:2-5 “For I will gather all the nations against Yerushalayim for war. The city will be taken, the houses will be rifled, the women will be raped, and half the city will go into exile; but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city.” Then Adonai will go out and fight against those nations, fighting as on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which lies to the east of Yerushalayim; and the Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, to make a huge valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and half of it toward the south. You will flee to the valley in the mountains, for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel. You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah. Then Adonai my God will come to you with all the holy ones.

Joel 4:9-12 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Joel 4:1-2,3 “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim, I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el, whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land. 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called.

Revelation 20:11-15 Next I saw a great white throne and the One sitting on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, both great and small, standing in front of the throne. Books were opened; and another book was opened, the Book of Life; and the dead were judged from what was written in the books, according to what they had done. The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done. Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire. Anyone whose name was not found written in the Book of Life was hurled into the lake of fire.

Joel 2:1-3 Joel 4:9-12 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon! Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!” Let all living in the land tremble, for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! — a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick fog; a great and mighty horde is spreading like blackness over the mountains. There has never been anything like it, nor will there ever be again, not even after the years of many generations. Ahead of them a fire devours, behind them a flame consumes; ahead the land is like Gan-‘Eden, behind them a desert waste. From them there is no escape. “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’ Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears. Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’ Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!” Bring your warriors down, Adonai! “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat Adonai judges. For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”

Revelation 21:3-4, 22-23 I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.” I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb. The city has no need for the sun or the moon to shine on it, because God’s Sh’khinah gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb.

Joel 3:5 Joel 2:27 2:32 At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. You will know that I am with Isra’el and that I am Adonai your God, and that there is no other. Then my people will never again be shamed.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If Israel isn't Israel... then why does Jesus call it "Israel"?... in post crusifixtion tense?

If we are not Gentiles... Why does Jesus call His saved Gentiles in the age of Gentiles?

Why is the Spiritual Israel teaching so blasphemous in contrast to the actual scriptures I just posted?

Again... men have taken the words of life and twisted them into rules and doctrines of men!

And..... why in the Jewish Christian Bible of Orthodox translation... is Elohim called God with us?

Arians! Wrong! Western Eschatology! Wrong!

It's in the scripture... plain as day!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Spiritual Israel not &quot;Real Israel&quot; is a doctrine of Demons!

Spiritual Israel not &quot;Real Israel&quot; is a doctrine of Demons!

The Reformation was a reform on Christianity, not a reinvention of it :wave2:

Too bad it got so much wrong...

Sorry Tulip, but it's like that one creepy kid that lurks around everyone with a menacing look...

It's just... not... right.

; )

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The word for woman is the same word for wife. Many simply ignore the context in which gyne is used.

If Paul had meant females he would have used the word for female, thēlus. But he didn't because he did not mean females in general.

All women are female, but not all females are someone's wife.

Paul had high regard for Phoebe, a minister of the assembly at Cenchrea.

I suspect Phoebe wrote the letter to the Hebrews after Paul's death to explain some of Paul's teachings that were hard to understand. She didn't use her name because of Jewish bigotry toward women.

That bigotry is not consistent with the NT.

I think Paul wrote it and a good portion including the greeting is missing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Now, this sounds like a sentence a Mensa Member would be proud of.

GM... you get the Sarcasm of the day badge for this one.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] gets best use of sarcasm in the thread overall.

#If JW's have the NWT and Calvinists have the Geneva Bible... is there an LA Addition?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Protestants are vampires and Catholics are werewolves. I'm a hybrid death dealer.

So... you posted a link to one of my favorite songs yesterday and you like fantasy... I'll like that about you..... but theologically.... your going to regret pulling out your tiny silver dagger...

#Peter Pan?