Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

clefty

[MENTION=16079]clefty[/MENTION]...

You just waxed rediculous in speech... as in... talk slower please and remember to properly use logic as you convey your thought.

#hashtag

# Nice Nazi propaganda, Nibbles

Already resorting to ad Homs about the messenger...typical...and indicating what? Lol

As for your attempts to slander me with "NAZI" the irony it was the Nazis which made pacts with the Zionists...

Something about plans in the future...

Here's a refresher

http://www.rense.com/general82/nzzi.htm

Some more perspective...

http://www.truetorahjews.org/lieberman

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The red means He was speaking...what is it about red with you Zionists?

Red flags, red shields...

What was He speaking of times and seasons in His authority not actions of men to build NWO...lol...

Thankfully your actions will cause Him to intervene before the world tears itself apart...literally

Sooooo... the red letters mean ... "shhhhhhh"... "listen closely"...

#NWO?

Oh.... that's in 1st conspiracy crack 2:3 ... found it!

clefty

As I said before...Zionists hated the Orthodox Jews which were waiting for the Messiah to restore Israel...

The Zionists wanted this sad remnant destroyed...

Even now you hear in Zionist campuses collective secular Israel is its own Messiah...

That Hitler was a Catholic never excommunicated and built his SS on the Jesuit model says much about the true puppeteers here...as it was Protestant Germany that bore the brunt of the bombing destruction and land loss to the Soviets...

Yes Satan has useful tools...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As I said before...Zionists hated the Orthodox Jews which were waiting for the Messiah to restore Israel...

The Zionists wanted this sad remnant destroyed...

Even now you hear in Zionist campuses collective secular Israel is its own Messiah...

That Hitler was a Catholic never excommunicated and built his SS on the Jesuit model says much about the true puppeteers here...as it was Protestant Germany that bore the brunt of the bombing destruction and land loss to the Soviets...Protestant Cz never recovered...

Yes Satan has useful tools...

Wrong kind of Zionist, friend...

This is where you display you're out of scriptural steam...

#Be back later

clefty

Sooooo... the red letters mean ... "shhhhhhh"... "listen closely"...

#NWO?

Oh.... that's in 1st conspiracy crack 2:3 ... found it!

You wouldn't find conspiracy if it was in your bible...obviously...

Why were the disciples to be witnesses to Him in Jerusalem and Judea? Because it rejected Him...still does...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I hope not.

The word for woman is the same word for wife. Many simply ignore the context in which gyne is used.

If Paul had meant females he would have used the word for female, thēlus. But he didn't because he did not mean females in general.

All women are female, but not all females are someone's wife.

Paul had high regard for Phoebe, a minister of the assembly at Cenchrea.

I suspect Phoebe wrote the letter to the Hebrews after Paul's death to explain some of Paul's teachings that were hard to understand. She didn't use her name because of Jewish bigotry toward women.

That bigotry is not consistent with the NT.

clefty

No scripture yet?

For what? The conspiracy found in Judah?

How about

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Hmmm...the irony fighting Jews... Jews getting Rome to kill Him...

Still doing it...and His servants still fight...not flesh and blood but powers and principalities...

Not sure why you guys don't get that the new Jerusalem DESCENDS from HEAVEN...ok? It is NOT built up from earth...like a tower...hmmm Babel remember? The first time He intervened to disrupt because humans were so successful?

Well humans are at it again...and He will have to intervene...again...

Christians bombing for Jesus as if His kingdom was to be made first without Him...before He makes it...

clefty

Indeed, amen.

thanks. I don't get much of support for anti-military for Christians.

Because Christians are all about going on crusade...duh...sigh

And now this final one brings it to home soil...

and as Muslim pour in...the pope waves them through to get Christians to rise to fight for CHRISTENDOM as their Christ needs this DOME...

Their trinity is under attack dontcha know...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Because Christians are all about going on crusade...duh...sigh

And now this final one brings it to home soil...

and as Muslim pour in...the pope waves them through to get Christians to rise to fight for CHRISTENDOM as their Christ needs this DOME...

Their trinity is under attack dontcha know...

Indeed, amen.

thanks. I don't get much of support for anti-military for Christians.

For what? The conspiracy found in Judah?

How about

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Hmmm...the irony fighting Jews... Jews getting Rome to kill Him...

Still doing it...and His servants still fight...not flesh and blood but powers and principalities...

Not sure why you guys don't get that the new Jerusalem DESCENDS from HEAVEN...ok? It is NOT built up from earth...like a tower...hmmm Babel remember? The first time He intervened to disrupt because humans were so successful?

Well humans are at it again...and He will have to intervene...again...

Christians bombing for Jesus as if His kingdom was to be made first without Him...before He makes it...

This is not my stance...

You both are missing vital scripture.

Spiritual things are mega important! This isn't a crusade. Our brothers and sisters are under the sword and the land God clearly cares about is under the beginnings of political siege. The people we read about in the Old Testament are surrounded by countries that want them dead!

This isn't about assault... it's about defense. The fact that both of you can't put the pieces together amazes me!

I could quote scripture till I'm blue in the face, but instead you two play spiritual and carnal victims. Steko, Jerry, Tambora, John W, myself and others here that have been quoting scripture aren't on a crusade.

We're exalting the words in scripture that are christened by Jesus. When the war machine turns... you don't point fingers. You don't pray God is "on your side".

You pray that you are on God's side!

We are not enemies, but siblings in Christ! Even from your perspectives... how can you not care about what is happening in our world today? Is it all about church and doctrine? Our voices and unity matter. If the Bible says God cares about the division of Israel... that matters to me too.

You proclaim Jehovah Meshak... that's the Father. Read about His concerns in Joel, Zechariah and the Gospels.

I am seriously disgusted at both of your responses to scripture.

Are people so eager to justify their tiny little sects that they can't unify and search scripture with faith in every word? It's so clear it's beyond rediculous.

#Truly... denomination and doctrines of men have become temples of idols.