Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The land of Israel was only ever Zion when the Lord was there.

The land was only ever Holy when the Lord was there.

Jerusalem was only ever Holy when the Lord was there.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

LA

Looks like one word screws up your whole thesis.

#Forgivness

#First sentence... stop...

#Zechariah 14:4...

Never... gets... old!

Epoisses

!!!Tally Update!!!

The SI crowd is theologically destroyed so badly that they have resorted to temper tantrums.

If there is no Spiritual Israel then all the Gentiles are lost and dead in their sins forever, you moron. The D'ist tards are shooting themselves in the foot and barring themselves from the kingdom.

clefty

Ok...

The Galatians verbiage has nothing to do with replacement of Earthly Israel. It is about Paul preventing the gospel from being mixed with the old covenant.

The utilization of circumcision and the Sarai and Hagar analogies are to assert that the Body of Christ must rely solely on Jesus and Not the 613 commandments.

The reasserted verbiage in Romans about the "inner" Jew relates to Christ indwelling us and again the importance of the new covenant in place of the Old for CHRISTIANS!

I will go further... but I'm short on time right now.

Romans 9-11... especially 11... and especially... look at my signature... Nails this down and gets to the Earthly implications.

Also... Who is the mother of the church that flees into the desert? I'm looking forward to your explainations...

#Will be back

As if relying solely on Jesus would not be to live and love JUST AS He did...

Relying solely on Jesus allows a lawless life does it? The Spirit leads us away from His Father's will?

Even Paul kept Sabbath the other festivals...and Peter kept Kosher...seems like relying on Jesus is loving like Him which fulfills the already fulfilled law...hmmm imagine that...doing as He did because we love Him...

john w

Hall of Fame
If there is no Spiritual Israel than all the Gentiles are lost and dead in their sins forever, you moron. The D'ist tards are shooting themselves in the foot and barring themselves from the kingdom.

Paul never has Gentiles in view, in the select verses you "Replacement" charlatans, thieves, robbers spam, as "proof" that the Lord God dissed the nation of Israel, one trick pony droids.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As if relying solely on Jesus would not be to live and love JUST AS He did...

Relying solely on Jesus allows a lawless life does it? The Spirit leads us away from His Father's will?

Even Paul kept Sabbath the other festivals...and Peter kept Kosher...seems like relying on Jesus is loving like Him which fulfills the already fulfilled law...hmmm imagine that...doing as He did because we love Him...

About that Jesus guy...

Lk. 21:20-24

But... ehhh... it's "just" Jesus?

Right?

john w

Hall of Fame
Romans 11 KJV

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Reppys:Yes, you have, God/"god"-here is the bird....

Romams 11 KJV

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Reppy version, since they assert that the boc replaces Israel="Spiritual Israel":

25 For I would not, brethren, which is spiritual Israel, the body of Christ, that ye, which is spiritual Israel, the body of Christ, should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel,which is you, spiritual Israel, the body of Christ, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel,which is you, spiritual Israel, the body of Christ, shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away from the body of Christ,which is spiritual Israel, ungodliness from Jacob, which is also spiritual Israel, the body of Christ;

27 For this is my covenant unto them,which is spiritual Israel, the body of Christ,when I shall take away their sins.

So, the LORD God is a moron, according to these Reppy's, and the boc was not, is not saved, as we are blind.

clefty

About that Jesus guy...

Lk. 21:20-24

But... ehhh... it's "just" Jesus?

Right?

What about Him? He even failed to make it clear to His disciples His kingdom was NOT of this world...even after His death and resurrection they wanted to know when He was going to restore the GLORY OF ISRAEL...as if He just hadn't...what did they want? What you do...and well they learned later...as even their glorious temple was destroyed...

Oh wait no nevermind...His disciples realized prior this destruction that the temple was no longer needed...duh...

It was after all spiritual...this HIS Will done on earth as in heaven...as in His people are believing obedient and faithful as that church in the wilderness...not all even of Jacob...but strangers and foreigners...yet ONE LAW for both...isreal/Jew and ger

As later His Son tore down again the wall you wish to rebuild which separates the Jew from the ger...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What about Him? He even failed to make it clear to His disciples His kingdom was NOT of this world...even after His death and resurrection they wanted to know when He was going to restore the GLORY OF ISRAEL...as if He just hadn't...what did they want? What you do...and well they learned later...as even their glorious temple was destroyed...

Oh wait no nevermind...His disciples realized prior this destruction that the temple was no longer needed...duh...

It was after all spiritual...this HIS Will done on earth as in heaven...as in His people are believing obedient and faithful as that church in the wilderness...

Oh look... found it!

And Jesus responded...

Funny Acts 1:7 is in red letters...

Note apocalyptic verbiage.

#Oops... Those red letters get ya every time

clefty

Lutherans...

View attachment 25209

...Calvinists...Catholics..JW's...Mormons....

Different cages...Same dirty birds....

Don't forget Jews there was a conspiracy found in them a long time ago...

They charged their brothers Israel so much pay to pray a civil war started which destroyed Israel forever...

And now Jews continue the same with the New Bride Israel v.2...Having finally killed her husband and releasing them of their vow...

But He is back looking for a new wife...loyal and obedient to exactly what He wanted from the first one...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

They charged their brothers Israel so much pay to pray a civil war started which destroyed Israel forever...

And now Jews continue the same with the New Bride...Having killed her husband and releasing them of their vow...

But He is back looking for a new wife...loyal and obedient to what He exactly what wanted from the first one...
[MENTION=16079]clefty[/MENTION]...

You just waxed rediculous in speech... as in... talk slower please and remember to properly use logic as you convey your thought.

#hashtag

# Nice Nazi propaganda, Nibbles

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 11 KJV

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

You left out-

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Christ came out of Zion and began turning ungodliness away from Jacob.

Then the gentiles who believed were coming into the elect Israel.

It must be so because the believing gentiles are still being grafted into the elect tree.

The roots of that tree is God which supports all the branches--

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
So, the LORD God is a moron, according to these Reppy's, and the boc was not, is not saved, as we are blind.

You are blind and in your sins,

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

And now Jews continue the same with the New Bride Israel v.2...Having finally killed her husband and releasing them of their vow...

But He is back looking for a new wife...loyal and obedient to exactly what He wanted from the first one...

[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION]

Feel free to lay in to this Nazi puppet...

#Another Spiritual Israel Doctrine winner

clefty

Oh look... found it!

And Jesus responded...

Funny Acts 1:7 is in red letters...

Note apocalyptic verbiage.

#Oops... Those red letters get ya every time

The red means He was speaking...what is it about red with you Zionists?

Red flags, red shields...

What was He speaking of times and seasons in His authority not actions of men to build NWO...lol...

Thankfully your actions will cause Him to intervene before the world tears itself apart...literally