Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

chair

You have it backwards. We are as Jacob. We are the second born. Esau is the firstborn and Jacob is the second born. Earthly Israel is the firstborn; those born in God are Jacob, the second born.

White is black and black is white. Hallelujah!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Spiritual Israel is the New Covenant- the original truth of Christianity.

The contrary is made up- they rip through the Bible trying to find something that isn't there, just as much of denominating Christians do to fit their ill-gotten motives and biases.

All they can really do is mope 'replacement theology', and it's really them just charging their self- Jesus replaced the Old Covenant with the New, and they are simply denying Christ's full Lordship to pander to Jews who regularly dismiss Christ.

They are simply sellouts who's interest in Israel began with their disdain of the Muslims. The Supreme Court is half made of Jews, the media is ran by Jews, Legislation is sacked with Jews- they are the cause of half the things bringing Christians down, and the enablers of which Christians condemn.

The cuckservatives are setting their selves up to get ran over by everybody, including their actual conservative counterparts. So I could really care less what label they want to place on somebody :rolleyes:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Spiritual Israel is the New Covenant- the original truth of Christianity.

The contrary is made up- they rip through the Bible trying to find something that isn't there, just as much of denominating Christians do to fit their ill-gotten motives and biases.

All they can really do is mope 'replacement theology', and it's really them just charging their self- Jesus replaced the Old Covenant with the New, and they are simply denying Christ's full Lordship to pander to Jews who regularly dismiss Christ.

They are simply sellouts who's interest in Israel began with their disdain of the Muslims. The Supreme Court is half made of Jews, the media is ran by Jews, Legislation is sacked with Jews- they are the cause of half the things bringing Christians down, and the enablers of which Christians condemn.

The cuckservatives are setting their selves up to get ran over by everybody, including their actual conservative counterparts. So I could really care less what label they want to place on somebody :rolleyes:

You and Jehovahs witnesses as well as Seventh day Adventists and Mormons agree. Good for all of you. You are all in step with your mother Church.

; )

<(I)>

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You and Jehovahs witnesses as well as Seventh day Adventists and Mormons agree. Good for all of you. You are all in step with your mother Church.

; )

<(I)>

:blabla:

Let's look at if from the correct perspective
All of Christianity agrees except for you cuckservatives.

You all are far more likened to JWs and SDAs than anyone, period. You all have more of a cult following than an ecclesiastic one.
Now go worship your Jews while they dismantle your Christian culture one piece at a time :wave2:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You all are far more likened to JWs and SDAs than anyone, period. You all have more of a cult following than an ecclesiastic one.
Now go worship your Jews while they dismantle your Christian culture one piece at a time :wave2:

I am completely at odds with all "cults" that follow men.... Including yours, friendo.

Joseph Smith, Ellen White, John Calvin... no difference.

God's Truth

White is black and black is white. Hallelujah!

I do not know what you mean.

Esau and Jacob are twins, but the second born twin was the one who was approved by God.

Esau and Jacob are symbolic and literal when explaining the truth about those who please God and those who do not, and to whom the promise is given.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you mean.

Esau and Jacob are twins, but the second born twin was the one who was approved by God.

Esau and Jacob are symbolic and literal when explaining the truth about those who please God and those who do not, and to whom the promise is given.

Read Gen 33 and tell me how many times Jacob bows to Esau.

Jerry Shugart

I only know of one cult which teaches that no one can be saved except through Mary.

Is there another one? I thought that cult had died out years ago:

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger"
(Jer.7:18).​

I'm sure the LORD is just as angry today as He was back then! And I wouldn't want to be on the angry side of the LORD!

God's Truth

I only know of one cult which teaches that no one can be saved except through Mary.

Is there another one? I thought that cult had died out years ago:

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger"
(Jer.7:18).​

I'm sure the LORD is just as angry today as He was back then! And I wouldn't want to be on the angry side of the LORD!
You should be angry at yourself when you preach that we do not have to do what Jesus says to be saved! Catholics do not obey, just like YOU SAY we do not have to.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I wouldn't want to be on the angry side of the LORD!

So stop selling out the New Covenant. It's not a hard concept- you either believe there is one Covenant, and neither Jew nor Greek- or you believe there is Jew and Greek, and two covenants.

While you all make excuse after excuse, the Jews are simply smart bombing your culture- they are in your media and government enabling all the things you all exclusively blame on liberals.

I don't even know what to say about you people other than that you're a bunch of cucks.
Speaking of which, Google just inserted a liberal opposition to that word, as the search result would usually just point you to an online dictionary.

They feed and hold you like cattle, bro :rolleyes:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are dreaming if you think your beliefs are not from false teachers.

Welcome back to ignore. I took time to be kind towards you yesterday and here is the epic shiv.

I literally use only the Bible and you would say this. Rotfl.

Ignore... engaged.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

You should be angry at yourself when you preach that we do not have to do what Jesus says to be saved!

It is you who does not believe what the Lord Jesus says, that those who "believe" have eternal life:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

beloved57

Paul was a physical seed of abraham and he is a child of God. Of course you have been shown that a dozen times but you continue to spew the same nonsense.
All nati

Some of all nationalities are Children of God. For instance an Ethiopian eunech is a Child of God, that doesn't mean All Ethiopians are the Children of God.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

It is you who does not believe what the Lord Jesus says, that those who "believe" have eternal life:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

When Jesus says we have to believe---we HAVE TO BELIEVE. It does NOT nullify all the scriptures where Jesus tells us to obey. What is wrong with you?

You think Jesus is saying "Forget about all those scriptures where I tell you what to do and how you have to obey, forget it all because you only have to believe."

That is dumber than dumb.

God's Truth

Welcome back to ignore. I took time to be kind towards you yesterday and here is the epic shiv.

I literally use only the Bible and your would say this. Rotfl.

Ignore... engaged.

I couldn't care any less if you put me on ignore. All it means is you cannot defend your beliefs with scripture.

Tell us why you are so much into getting attention for yourself?

You say you are leaving how many times now, and then you come back deceitfully how many times now?

beloved57

Those in the flesh can't please God so they can't believe Rom 8:8

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app