Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Tend to your father - that is more important than our immediate debate. Don't give this a second thought until you have done what you need to do.

But I will say I don't see where you are going with that. Jesus also said the Pharisees were children of the devil, not of Abraham. God said He was a husband to Israel when He led them out of Egypt. But Israel never joined themselves to God - God joined Himself to Israel. Their adultery - while egregious - was just them acting naturally. That's why God said He would write His Law on the heart. He took them through the wilderness to show them what was in their hearts - but nothing changed with the vast majority of them. Christ's appearing gave none of them any excuse and so the gospel went to the Gentiles. The kingdom was taken from them and given to a nation bearing the fruits thereof.

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 8:11-12

What benefit was their natural election?

Devil = accuser, scripture synonymous with Satan = Adversary...

We were all children of the devil before Messiah...

You can discount my study recommendation... but...

#Driving

Marriage, adultery, divorce

While Jesus is close to or ... speaking to scribes and Pharisees.

I must go...

chair

Yes, that's a restatement of what I said. There have also been many generations of Christians.

I personally don't consider Judaism to be a Christian religion and I'm not sure you do either.

There is salvation in no other than Jesus Christ, which makes Judaism a false and vain religion.

Are you ready to become a Christian and have the promise of eternal life?

Promises promises.

Epoisses

Fact... The book of revelation is a rehash of Old Testament prophecies.

Big example Zechariah and Joel

Fact... #You are a western Eschatology drone.

Explain why two tribes are missing in the listing of the 144,000 if you know so much.

We'll easily separate the boys from the men on this one, lol.

Epoisses

Ok...

The Galatians verbiage has nothing to do with replacement of Earthly Israel. It is about Paul preventing the gospel from being mixed with the old covenant.

The utilization of circumcision and the Sarai and Hagar analogies are to assert that the Body of Christ must rely solely on Jesus and Not the 613 commandments.

The reasserted verbiage in Romans about the "inner" Jew relates to Christ indwelling us and again the importance of the new covenant in place of the Old for CHRISTIANS!

I will go further... but I'm short on time right now.

Romans 9-11... especially 11... and especially... look at my signature... Nails this down and gets to the Earthly implications.

Also... Who is the mother of the church that flees into the desert? I'm looking forward to your explainations...

#Will be back

Paul, Peter, James and John the ethnic Jews had to rely on Jesus solely and not the 613 commandmnents as well.......durrr!

Jews converted to Christianity in the 1st century!

Christians convert to Judaism in the 21st century!

Epoisses

One spam/trick pony, as you misinterpreted Paul's intent, you thief, robber, guilty of theft reppy, asserting that the term Jew has been "revised," to include Gentile believers, as you craftily/subtly(Genesis 3 KJV)dismiss most of the OT, and that being a "genuine, true" true Jew, according to you oh so "spiritual, Godly" reppy's, is not based on ethnicity but, rather, on "spirituality," based on an inward commitment to the LORD God. No, Paul is not even including Gentiles in the subject(as he is also not in Romans 9:6 KJV), as you thieves flip the bird at God the father, and His Christ, at....

Romans 9 KJV

4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Isaiah 46 KJV

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

"...Israel my glory..."

Reppy's-thieves, robbers, charlatans, bird flippers......every last one of them.

If righteousness cometh by the flesh(law) then Christ is dead in vain!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Explain why two tribes are missing in the listing of the 144,000 if you know so much.

We'll easily separate the boys from the men on this one, lol.

This is conjecture on your part... The tribes have many shifting qualities and to nail the exact reason down is conjecture.

Western leaps of Hopscotch!!'

I will say I know nothing, and find out all of your somethings, until you acknowledge you don't know.

I didn't come here to compare theological prowess size!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Manasseh, an adopted son of Joseph, was listed by mistake instead of Dan.

Joseph received a double portion through his two sons making thirteen tribes out of the twelve sons.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Agreed.

The promises made to the nation of Israel, were promises of a Savior and a Kingdom to come. When Jesus Christ came as a Man, He declared the Kingdom had come, for He came from the Father, as promised.

He also taught the Kingdom was not of this world, but the fulfillment of the Kingdom was spiritual; not earthly, literal, nor future.

Agreed.

The body of Christ is a spiritual body of believers with Christ as its Head. Such is the Kingdom of God. A remnant of souls justified and saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ the promised Savior.

Amen!

Correct.

Nothing about nationalism in Luke 12:32. Jesus is declaring the "little flock" remnant is included in the Kingdom of God.

Where do you find "another nation" taught? The little flock is part of the spiritual body of Christ that is included in the Kingdom of God.

God has been gathering a remnant of believers in His promises since the promise of a Savior was first made to Eve in Genesis 3:15. A remnant of souls saved through faith in the Covenant promises appears throughout history and the biblical accounts. It is not a "creation" nor is it new. Christ has been forming His church (BOC) since the fall of mankind.

This is not biblical. The "little flock" is the remnant of believers gathered into Christ's spiritual body and Kingdom throughout history; consisting of people out of all the tribes and nations. See Revelation 5:9 and 7:9

This little flock of a remnant of mankind saved out of all the nations to walk in the light of The Lamb in His Kingdom is described further in Revelation 21:23-24

Different races; but a remnant out of both nations make up the spiritual Israel of God, which is the church body of believers, who inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

Incorrect. Ephesians 4:4-16

Me too!

This is impossible and gives religious Jews false assurance of an ultimate (and invented future) salvation through restoration, instead of receiving faith in Jesus Christ. It is a strange and unbiblical gospel message . . .

It's going to be awful hard to deny Him when he goes all Joel 3:2 and Zech. 14:4 on em. Don't ya think?

Evil.Eye.<(I)> said:
This is the number that receive the final alter call. Start with Lk. 20:20-24 focus on Lk. 20:20 then read Lk. 20:24 closely.

Parallel Luke 20:24 with Rm. 11:25-36

Now read acts 1:11-12 then jump to Zechariah 14:4

Joel 3:2 should open your eyes at this point.

Ignore this or whatever... but it is scripture.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Scripture Fun...

Start with Lk. 20:20-24 focus on Lk. 20:20 then read Lk. 20:24 closely.

Parallel Luke 20:24 with Rm. 11:25-36

Now read acts 1:11-12 then jump to Zechariah 14:4

Joel 3:2 should open your eyes at this point.

Ignore this or whatever... but it is scripture.
[MENTION=5671]nikolai_42[/MENTION] let's start here. Focus on the words (Full number of Gentiles in Luke and Romans)... Note... Our Lord Jesus says this and then Paul expounds on this prophecy with more prophecy that links to Jesus' words.

This is a good place to begin... even just to understand my "ranting".

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
People are always taking verses out of context, and starting new chapters in the wrong place.

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joe 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joe 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
Joe 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
Joe 3:5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
Joe 3:6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
Joe 3:7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
Joe 3:8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
People are always taking verses out of context, and starting new chapters in the wrong place.

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joe 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joe 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
Joe 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
Joe 3:5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
Joe 3:6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
Joe 3:7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
Joe 3:8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

LA

Where's Zion LA?

Epoisses

This is conjecture on your part... The tribes have many shifting qualities and to nail the exact reason down is conjecture.

Western leaps of Hopscotch!!'

I will say I know nothing, and find out all of your somethings, until you acknowledge you don't know.

I didn't come here to compare theological prowess size!

I didn't think so