Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration.....
You want to know what I don't understand?
I really could have stopped after read? Stopped posting? Why? You never say why. You say I could stop after you read what you called non efforts of supporting declarations.

I could? I could also eat a sandwich. So the hell what? Are you telling me to stop posting or that I should stop posting ? You never say.

What is it you want me to do after I post something you think I failed to post in your proper way?

Who do you think you are to tell me how I should post? My answer to your demand is to go to hell...I'll post in whatever way I want to.

ClimateSanity

So, most of them then. Got it....

So you think I didn't understand any words you said? Really? You obviously didn't mean that because I know what words mean. It's the stringing them together in a perverse and dishonest way that I was having trouble with. I know you were being sarcastic, but you get no respect when you do that.....just say what it is you think clearly and cut the sarcasm crap.

ClimateSanity

An idiot thinks most people are speaking gibberish.....
More sarcasm. Why didn't you just call me an idiot? Perhaps because you know I'm not. You know good and well that you cloak your words in a deceptive manner and that's what I take exception to.

glorydaz

You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration.....
I really could have stopped after read? Stopped posting? Why? You never say why. You say I could stop after you read what you called non efforts of supporting declarations.

I could? I could also eat a sandwich. So the hell what? Are you telling me to stop posting or that I should stop posting ? You never say.

What is it you want me to do after I post something you think I failed to post in your proper way?

Who do you think you are to tell me how I should post? My answer to your demand is to go to hell...I'll post in whatever way I want to.

He gets his little face all squished up when he has a mad on, though. So it is a bit entertaining. ;)

glorydaz

So, most of them then. Got it....

So you think I didn't understand any words you said? Really? You obviously didn't mean that because I know what words mean. It's the stringing them together in a perverse and dishonest way that I was having trouble with. I know you were being sarcastic, but you get no respect when you do that.....just say what it is you think clearly and cut the sarcasm crap.

If he did that, CS, he'd have nothing to say.

The CLOWN must always perform. Cute little tutu wearer, ain't he?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Speak your mind coward. Just say exactly what you mean.
I always do. And I say it precisely as I mean to say it.

An idiot thinks most people are speaking gibberish......
Right.

I have a pretty good idea already, but it's your dime.

I really could have stopped after read?
Right. You could have stopped there. After that very word and before the excuse for not considering anything that runs contrary to your bias. The rest was the sort of thin way you try to justify being intellectually lazy. I noted that too.

Who do you think you are to tell me how I should post?
I didn't. I noted how you do.

..I'll post in whatever way I want to.
You've demonstrated that one amply enough. :plain:

So you think I didn't understand any words you said? Really? ...I know you were being sarcastic, but you get no respect when you do that.
I'll just have to live on anyway.

....just say what it is you think clearly and cut the sarcasm crap.
If you were still arguing with you this would be the point where you'd ask yourself who you think you are, before telling yourself that you'll post any way you like...or make a sandwich. That sort of thing.

More sarcasm. Why didn't you just call me an idiot? Perhaps because you know I'm not.
Let's say I know you aren't. Now then, think about what that means I'm actually saying and you'll also get why I didn't simply call you an idiot.

You know good and well that you cloak your words in a deceptive manner and that's what I take exception to.
Not a bit of truth in that, which is funny when you think about it.

Looks like ol glory is saying something...but then, it always did and she rarely did, so best to leave her where she lies, awake or not.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's shameful and hopefully a Mod will see it.
That's half the battle, to be sure. I didn't report it. I think the easiest and best way to deal with that sort of thing is to simply act as your own mini moderator and ban the offenders from having access to you. A few people I know and respect handle it that way. I'm finding the value in it as well. So he'll probably go on that pile soon enough.

Good to see you though and I appreciate the sentiment.

Eagles Wings

I wouldn't be surprised if the mods see more than you might wish....like the Clown's unnecessary needling of other posters. It's not wise to think your friends can smack people without getting smacked back.

I don't wish for a thing.

I think it unwise of you to think I'm blind to what goes on here.

If someone had called you a child molester, you'd have reported it.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Read the New Yorker piece and see if that tempers your inclination..........Town

I don't read dishonest agenda driven propaganda. That's why I don't read the New Yorker and I don't read anything you write to me that's doesn't directly answer at least one of my questions in a straightforward manner by the end of a ten line paragraph.

I read stuff that I consider to be dishonest agenda driven propaganda very often. Precisely because I want to hear arguments and facts from people I don't want to be right. If you do this, it can save you a lot of embarrassment.

Not because the other side is necessarily right, but because you are easiest to fool when someone is telling you what you want to be true.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Former ethics chief to Trump: You're using 'drain the swamp' wrong

...Can someone tell POTUS "drain the swamp" refers to ethics problems not to folks who disagree with him? Not sure he knows he's using it wrong
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) July 24, 2017
Shaub also said in another tweet that it is "much worse now."

"But I can assure you that's not the place where it begins. Tone from the top matters," he tweeted.

Shaub has previously criticized Trump over the president's business interests.

In an interview earlier this month with The New York Times, he warned of the ethics crisis created by Trump, saying he thinks the country is "pretty close to a laughingstock."
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ef-to-trump-youre-using-drain-the-swamp-wrong

But that was the idea all along wasn't it Aaron?

Status
Not open for further replies.