Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Love the Psalms.

Now what about my questions? Why not pray for instead of against? Why not sacrifice the human urge to punish those we see as failing and instead pray for God to give them what is needed to amend? Why warn instead of offering a gentle counsel and encouragement on the point?

I know exactly what I'm doing and why.

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of Elohim, but those that be of men".

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I know exactly what I'm doing and why.
I didn't say you weren't aware of what you were doing. I asked you a series of questions about what you were doing. I meant to challenge your methodology gently, to see if I could get you to consider a different way of approaching a good end.

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of Elohim, but those that be of men".
Thanks. I suppose that answers me, if not in the way you mean to do it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Warning is biblical. It is the duty of a Watchman.

Read Ezekiel Chapter 33.
I already have and I'm not suggesting there's something wrong with warning where its required.

I asked pretty simple questions. You aren't addressing them either. I don't know why.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My prayer is that any glimmer of hope or comfort that the irreverent and impious on TOL have is removed and that the end thereof is made public that others should tremble at the very thought of irreverent impiety.
This is inappropriate to post in a prayer thread. Moving it to spammer wasteland. Please do not put posts like this up in prayer thread, or I will have to lock you out of it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That is quite subjective, eh?
No idea what your aim is with that...it looks like you're trying to contend with an answer you can't otherwise object to, which would be a strange thing to do.

Your questions are not to me nor meant for me to address.
Didn't stop you from speaking to warnings, did it.

Or,I wasn't talking to you to begin with, or I was talking to everyone (in the nature of forums). What's your litmus for addressing particulars? It seems a bit random.

musterion

My prayer is that any glimmer of hope or comfort that the irreverent and impious on TOL have is removed and that the end thereof is made public that others should tremble at the very thought of irreverent impiety.

I saw Irreverent Impiety open for Faith No More at the Waycross Colosseum in '96.

musterion

I actually have not seen them in person. That was a joke. But their live version of This Guy's in Love With You was something worthy of heavy throwback radio play, even though they apparently meant it as a schmaltzy gag. It's the song Tom Jones or Roy Orbison should have done decades ago because Herb Alpert's sung version lacked.

WizardofOz

I actually have not seen them in person. That was a joke. But their live version of This Guy's in Love With You was something worthy of heavy throwback radio play, even though they apparently meant it as a schmaltzy gag. It's the song Tom Jones or Roy Orbison should have done decades ago because Herb Alpert's sung version lacked.
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.