Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] - How is this relevant to the thread? This seems like simple whataboutism.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Former ethics chief to Trump: You're using 'drain the swamp' wrong

...Can someone tell POTUS "drain the swamp" refers to ethics problems not to folks who disagree with him? Not sure he knows he's using it wrong
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) July 24, 2017
Shaub also said in another tweet that it is "much worse now."

"But I can assure you that's not the place where it begins. Tone from the top matters," he tweeted.

Shaub has previously criticized Trump over the president's business interests.

In an interview earlier this month with The New York Times, he warned of the ethics crisis created by Trump, saying he thinks the country is "pretty close to a laughingstock."

But that was the idea all along wasn't it Aaron?
You're a leftist

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] - How is this relevant to the thread? This seems like simple whataboutism.

One would think that if the author of this thread were interested in the truth, that he'd expose the fraud that Donald Trump is involved in on occasion.

Also keep in mind that prior to Trump using the Republican Party as a vehicle to achieve political power, he was pretty much a life long democrat.

Sleekbacksmile

Remember that - Jesus Christ Destroyed the Theology of The Trinity.

* Remember that in John 14:7, Jesus Declared - "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."*
•John 14:9, "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus is eXpressing the FACT That this Catholic Ideology is a Lie. He is Claiming literally to Be The Father .... - from NOW ON - ward, ye know THE FATHER, and have seen THE Father." by Knowing Jesus, By Seeing Jesus - You See and Know the Father.
"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me - hath seen the Father; and WHY DO YOU SAY Then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus was The Father. And Romantic Catholics simply refuse To Accept This Fact. While They Worship Jesus along with many other deities , They make Him INTO a TRIPPLET Separate Person From The Father. Praying to Thousands of Other Spirits of the Dead as Though They are praying to another Concept of their Invented Trinity.

The Fact is that God and Jesus are not 2 different persons or spirits. They are 1.

*Words such as Trinity , Modalism and Triune Are Created to purposely to Leave People With the Impression that God can be described as 2 different persons or spirits or as a 3 part identity.

Remember that the Bible clarifies that the 3 are not 3- But the 3 are 1.
No mater what Catholics wish to Re Label the Godhead and Deity as. The Three are One.

Not 3. - Christ is - The Same Authority and Person and Deity and SAME Person As The Father. Because Every single Last Thing that The Father is - Jesus Christ is the eXact Same.

Catholics Get Diverted with the Foolish ( MAN MADE ) theology of Trinity and began to Ignore the Fact that Jesus is the Father - Manifested in Flesh.

Jesus is the Husband - The Bridegroom - The Shepherd, The Almighty God – The Alpha and Omega - The First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” – The I Am. Referring to Himself being The Father \. Jesus Claimed to be The Father. Being The Father – “Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

Jesus is The Rock – He is The Creator Over All Who created all Things. – “By Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, - And without Him nothing eXists.

Jesus is - The Word – “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Jesus is The Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God,

His Name Is Called The Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace –

God is a Spirit And YAHOSHUAH + * ( Jesus } is the Manifestation of that Eternal Invisible Spirit.

Yes, God Speaks to Himself. - Yes, God even REPENTS to Himself.

Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. Exo 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Yes, God Prays To Himself. - Yes God Worships Himself.

Yes God - The Spirit - Created Himself - A Body. To Manifest Himself to Humanity
Yes God Manifested Himself Through - Christ Jesus. REMEMBER that As Jesus is Speaking of His Departure He Says that - God Will Send the Holy Spirit ( The COMFORTER ) " I will come to you - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. "

God The Spirit - is reaching out to humanity Through The Son Jesus.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Jesus's Love, Jesus's eXistance and very Humanity - Is Simply, God - Reaching out to Humanity. Jesus is not another PERSON of a Triune, Triangulated, Triplett - Threesome of Three Separate Personalities and Personages.

He is Literally the VERY Makeup of God - He is THE VERY GOD Manifested in ( MORPHED ) into Human Form. The Eternal Spirit Himself Shed His Very Own Eternal Blood. The Eternal Spirit Himself Who Speaks Audio Through Christ. - As Men Speak. - The Eternal Spirit Himself Who Walks with Man, as Men Walk.

As God Spoke *( AS A MAN ) To Adam, - As A man To Abraham, As A Man to Moses. As A Man to Gideon, As a Man. The Same God Morphing His Spirit INTO The FORM / MORPH of a Literal Human Being. Living, Eating, Breathing and Feeling like a Human. While Still being in eXistance as a Spirit -

ALL at The Same time - in Heaven and in Earth, In Individual Disciples, Apostles, Prophets and in New Believers.

However - In Jesus Was the FULLNESS of the GODHEAD Bodily - In Christ.
Fullness Greek 4138 πλήρωμα - plērōma / play'-ro-mah

Full, Whole Completion, Filled To fill up, Fulfilling, Full, Fullness. The Father God - Manifested in flesh.

These Three - Are 1. - They are NOT THREE.
And they will never Claim to be 3

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Remember that - Jesus Christ Destroyed the Theology of The Trinity.

* Remember that in John 14:7, Jesus Declared - "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."*
•John 14:9, "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus is eXpressing the FACT That this Catholic Ideology is a Lie. He is Claiming literally to Be The Father .... - from NOW ON - ward, ye know THE FATHER, and have seen THE Father." by Knowing Jesus, By Seeing Jesus - You See and Know the Father.
"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me - hath seen the Father; and WHY DO YOU SAY Then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus was The Father. And Romantic Catholics simply refuse To Accept This Fact. While They Worship Jesus along with many other deities , They make Him INTO a TRIPPLET Separate Person From The Father. Praying to Thousands of Other Spirits of the Dead as Though They are praying to another Concept of their Invented Trinity.

The Fact is that God and Jesus are not 2 different persons or spirits. They are 1.

*Words such as Trinity , Modalism and Triune Are Created to purposely to Leave People With the Impression that God can be described as 2 different persons or spirits or as a 3 part identity.

Remember that the Bible clarifies that the 3 are not 3- But the 3 are 1.
No mater what Catholics wish to Re Label the Godhead and Deity as. The Three are One.

Not 3. - Christ is - The Same Authority and Person and Deity and SAME Person As The Father. Because Every single Last Thing that The Father is - Jesus Christ is the eXact Same.

Catholics Get Diverted with the Foolish ( MAN MADE ) theology of Trinity and began to Ignore the Fact that Jesus is the Father - Manifested in Flesh.

Jesus is the Husband - The Bridegroom - The Shepherd, The Almighty God – The Alpha and Omega - The First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” – The I Am. Referring to Himself being The Father \. Jesus Claimed to be The Father. Being The Father – “Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

Jesus is The Rock – He is The Creator Over All Who created all Things. – “By Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, - And without Him nothing eXists.

Jesus is - The Word – “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Jesus is The Wonderful Counselor, The Mighty God,

His Name Is Called The Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace –

God is a Spirit And YAHOSHUAH + * ( Jesus } is the Manifestation of that Eternal Invisible Spirit.

Yes, God Speaks to Himself. - Yes, God even REPENTS to Himself.

Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. Exo 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Yes, God Prays To Himself. - Yes God Worships Himself.

Yes God - The Spirit - Created Himself - A Body. To Manifest Himself to Humanity
Yes God Manifested Himself Through - Christ Jesus. REMEMBER that As Jesus is Speaking of His Departure He Says that - God Will Send the Holy Spirit ( The COMFORTER ) " I will come to you - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. "

God The Spirit - is reaching out to humanity Through The Son Jesus.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Joh 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Joh 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Jesus's Love, Jesus's eXistance and very Humanity - Is Simply, God - Reaching out to Humanity. Jesus is not another PERSON of a Triune, Triangulated, Triplett - Threesome of Three Separate Personalities and Personages.

He is Literally the VERY Makeup of God - He is THE VERY GOD Manifested in ( MORPHED ) into Human Form. The Eternal Spirit Himself Shed His Very Own Eternal Blood. The Eternal Spirit Himself Who Speaks Audio Through Christ. - As Men Speak. - The Eternal Spirit Himself Who Walks with Man, as Men Walk.

As God Spoke *( AS A MAN ) To Adam, - As A man To Abraham, As A Man to Moses. As A Man to Gideon, As a Man. The Same God Morphing His Spirit INTO The FORM / MORPH of a Literal Human Being. Living, Eating, Breathing and Feeling like a Human. While Still being in eXistance as a Spirit -

ALL at The Same time - in Heaven and in Earth, In Individual Disciples, Apostles, Prophets and in New Believers.

However - In Jesus Was the FULLNESS of the GODHEAD Bodily - In Christ.
Fullness Greek 4138 πλήρωμα - plērōma / play'-ro-mah

Full, Whole Completion, Filled To fill up, Fulfilling, Full, Fullness. The Father God - Manifested in flesh.

These Three - Are 1. - They are NOT THREE.
And they will never Claim to be 3
So you have 1 being acting as 3 different personalities (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)?
(Like Eddie Murphy playing the personalities of all his family members around the dinner table in The Nutty Professor. Same person playing different roles.)

How does the Father send the Son if they are the same person?
How does the Son sit at the right hand of the Father if they are the same person?

Truster

As 'repent' means "to change one's mind" then the answer is unequivocally "Yes!" For one's mind must be changed according to Arminian, Calvinist and Open Theist thought, in order for one to be saved. Correct?

I am not asking five questions because this single query is rhetorical.

Repent does not mean change one's mind.

glorydaz

As 'repent' means "to change one's mind" then the answer is unequivocally "Yes!" For one's mind must be changed according to Arminian, Calvinist and Open Theist thought, in order for one to be saved. Correct?

I am not asking five questions because this single query is rhetorical.

Like God's Untruth, Bluster reads the verse as repentance of sins instead of what it actually says....repentance toward God. Change of mind (from unbelief to belief) is correct.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Do you think encouraging kids to have sex and to let their bodies be abused is a good goal?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob: :angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Do you think that a President who doesn't believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin is providing the nation with a good role model?

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob: :angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

glassjester

Do you think that a President who doesn't believe in the need to seek God's forgiveness from sin is providing the nation with a good role model?

No.

That's off topic.

Do you think children should be encouraged to have sex and to allow their bodies to be abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.