Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Like God's Untruth, Bluster reads the verse as repentance of sins instead of what it actually says....repentance toward God. Change of mind (from unbelief to belief) is correct.

Repent means change your mind about God, you say.

How can someone change their mind about God if they NEVER EVER heard of Him?

Explain that glorydazed.

Acts 17:23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship--and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

glorydaz

Repent means change your mind about God, you say.

How can someone change their mind about God if they NEVER EVER heard of Him?

Explain that glorydazed.

Acts 17:23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship--and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

We were created with the knowledge of God in us....which is why man is without excuse.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​

People go about their lives ignoring God, and pretending He doesn't exist. That is the unbelief we must turn from.....a change of mind to believing what we already know as God's creatures. The NOW from Acts l7 above refers to our Lord's coming and His death and resurrection.

God's Truth

We were created with the knowledge of God in us....which is why man is without excuse.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:​

People go about their lives ignoring God, and pretending He doesn't exist. That is the unbelief we must turn from.....a change of mind to believing what we already know as God's creatures. The NOW from Acts l7 above refers to our Lord's coming and His death and resurrection.

Wrong. Paul said they did not know Him and he explained.

glorydaz

Wrong. Paul said they did not know Him and he explained.

Oh, so Paul was wrong in what he said in Romans 1?

Gut don't get it.

Truster

Is that it? You don't even want to elaborate? What are the words? What do they mean? Anything?

You are certainly not trustworthy.

There are some people I meet who ask questions with a genuine and sincere desire to understand. You are not one of these.

Stuu

One can hope! :cloud9:
Once you and your fundy friends have finished playing out your apocalyptic fantasy stories from Revelation, would it be OK for the rest of us to have our planet back?

Even if it is a bit scorched?

Stuart

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
There are some people I meet who ask questions with a genuine and sincere desire to understand. You are not one of these.

You're making an assumption. If I weren't willing to listen and learn I wouldn't be here. And I wouldn't believe some of the things I do now, as I believed quite differently when I joined TOL. And it was people here that changed my mind.

Stuu

You are being a :troll:
You have a person looking forward to a time of great suffering, and you call me the troll??

I can't decide if it is the selfishness of christianity or its brutality on humanity that is its greatest evil.

Stuart

Truster

You're making an assumption. If I weren't willing to listen and learn I wouldn't be here. And I wouldn't believe some of the things I do now, as I believed quite differently when I joined TOL. And it was people here that changed my mind.

You give people the glory for changing your mind. Your reliance is in the flesh.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
AApqY4x.img

More news from England, or what's left of it

It must be reassuring that the White House is in such good hands that the OP now has the luxury of questioning England's future!

dodge

What do you know about what a Christian is?

What can you show me from scripture?

Romans 10:9-10 tells how to receive salvation.

It says nothing about Jesus being God, nor a trinity.

It actually refutes it.

God raised the Lord Jesus from the dead.

Plain as any scripture could ever be.

Better read it again there are several scriptures where it says Jesus raised Himself.

Jhn 2:19
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Reactions: Lon

dodge

The Father is not the Son, nor the Holy Spirit.
The Son is not the Father, nor the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Son, nor the Father.

You might want to do some more study.

1Jo 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Truster

I love funny jokes about our belief systems:

Top Reasons Why the Reformed Did Not Cross the Road

11. A woman already crossed. We don’t follow women.

10. We don’t believe the road is safe. It wasn’t built between 1500-1700 A.D.

9. We believe that “road crossing” ceased with the death of the last Apostle or the completion of the New Testament.

8. The crossing guard was only helping people cross from one side to the other, so we are suspicious. Is this a denial of double pre-destination?

7. Neither Romans 9 or John 6 say anything about crossing roads. Therefore, it is unbiblical.

6. The “Walk” sign was gender neutral. It made us mad.

5. The road was called Tiber Ave.

4. John Wesley said that God’s prevenient grace would pave the way, but we have to take the steps ourselves. What a load!

3. We were not elected to cross before the foundation of the road.

2. Piper said that God is most glorified when we are most satisfied on our side of the road.

1. The pub is on this side of the road.

Top Reasons Why The Arminian Did Not Cross the Road

11. He is the one who is in charge. No one is going to make him do anything.

10. We are not sure if he will cross or not. No one knows. Not even God.

9. He has felt the draw of the other side of the road and has resisted thus far.

8. He heard someone yell at someone on the other side calling him a dork. He thought he said “Dordt.” It scared him.

7. Two guys named John and Ed were on the other side. It was too big of a risk (and they looked mean).

6. He will cross the road. But it won’t happen until just before he dies. Insurance. What if he did it early and changed his mind? Smart thinking.

5. Finney and Pelagius just crossed. Everyone already thinks he follows them. To cross now would just confirm their suspicions.

4. He shipwrecked on his way across therefore he never made it.

3. God cast a vote for him to cross. Satan cast a vote for him not to cross. He holds the deciding vote.

2. He did cross the road. In fact, he has crossed it over a dozen times. He just keep backsliding.

1. He did cross the road but stopped half way. One side was Geneva and the other side was Rome.

Top Reasons Why The Dispensationalist Did Not Cross the Road

10. By taking a consistently literal approach, we thought that “cross the road” meant something about the crucifixion.

9. We thought that the other side was for Israel and this side was for the church.

8. Charles Ryrie was still on this side of the road, why cross?

7. It is pointless since Jesus is just going to bring us back after 7 years.

6. Like the OT prophets and the church age, we were unable to see the other side.

5. We counted and it would take 18 steps. That divided by 3 is 6. 666. Therefore, it would be taking the mark of the beast.

4. We were not a part of the ‘crossing’ dispensation.

3. Dallas Theological Seminary has yet published anything telling us how to do it.

2. It was crossing from HWY 69 to HWY 70. That road is meant only for Israel.

1. We thought we would be raptured before we got there anyway.

Source: see related posts here:
http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2010/07/top-ten-reasons-the-arminian-did-not-cross-the-road/

AMR

Special revelation especially displays Elohim’s holiness in scripture, in Elohim’s law, in his evangelism, and in the ecclesia. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

You chose to mock this in a display of unholy, evil, immoral, unvirtuous and vile thoughts, words and behavior as well as encouraging others to do likewise.

You have certainly raised your banner in the defense of the adversary Satan who also despises all that is holy.

You and your profession of spiritual life are the biggest jokes but due to the damage you cause I don't find it funny.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Special revelation especially displays Elohim’s holiness in scripture, in Elohim’s law, in his evangelism, and in the ecclesia. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

You chose to mock this in a display of unholy, evil, immoral, unvirtuous and vile thoughts, words and behavior as well as encouraging others to do likewise.

You have certainly raised your banner in the defense of the adversary Satan who also despises all that is holy.

You and your profession of spiritual life are the biggest jokes but due to the damage you cause I don't find it funny.
I think you COMPLETELY missed the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.