Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Be true to your school

It is a mercy that the wicked are not left to fall into all despair. For the sake of the elect it is necessary to maintain a sense of order and enjoyment in the world. The enjoyment of the wicked is temporal and leads to everlasting torments. Any fun and enjoyment the wicked experience is temporal. As I said before, make the most of it...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It is a mercy that the wicked are not left to fall into all despair. For the sake of the elect it is necessary to maintain a sense of order and enjoyment in the world. The enjoyment of the wicked is temporal and leads to everlasting torments. Any fun and enjoyment the wicked experience is temporal. As I said before, make the most of it...
You think I'm having a conversation with you when I'm only posting sayings and catch phrase. You are so fixated on your preaching and judging it's all you can do. Seek help

Truster

You think I'm having a conversation with you when I'm only posting sayings and catch phrase. You are so fixated on your preaching and judging it's all you can do. Seek help

So was this you having a conversation or posting sayings and catchphrases...rhetorical.

More faces than Mount Rushmore.

Truster

Your preaching sounds good on the surface to itching ears but it is filled with hate, judgement, condemnation and pride.

Hatred of sin, judgement of false brethren, condemnation of false doctrine and false teachers. I have nothing to be ashamed of. My pride is towards and in my Elohim and Saviour.

ClimateSanity

You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration.

You're the rhetorical equivalent of a coward, CS. You don't back your claims and you run from facts. Or you hide behind statements like the first bit of nonsense.

Who can or should take your seriously?
What are you calling facts buttwipe? Bring your so called facts to my attention if you have the integrity jerk

ClimateSanity

You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration.

You're the rhetorical equivalent of a coward, CS. You don't back your claims and you run from facts. Or you hide behind statements like the first bit of nonsense.

I hide behind statements? How in the world does a person do that buttwipe?

Arthur Brain

Read the New Yorker piece and see if that tempers your inclination..........Town

I don't read dishonest agenda driven propaganda. That's why I don't read the New Yorker and I don't read anything you write to me that's doesn't directly answer at least one of my questions in a straightforward manner by the end of a ten line paragraph.

Please stop claiming you have an IQ of 140. It's embarrassing to decimal points and shopping malls...

:plain:

ClimateSanity

You said my first statement was nonsense. Back it up creep.

ClimateSanity

You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration....town

What the crap does that even mean? Speak English you royal faggoty jerk.

A coward speaks in code like you do. You're not man enough to speak what's on your mind in a clear fashion you faggot-like Pansy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration....town

A coward speaks in code like you do. You're not man enough to speak what's on your mind in a clear fashion you faggot-like Pansy.
Town has decided to try fighting back against his conservative right wing enemies with personal attacks :rotfl:

Greg Jennings

Hey guys.....do you think that CS is mad?

You're coming across as rather thin-skinned, pal

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rhetorical equivalent?
Right. You climb into the ring, throw shadow punches, then run from substance, fact, and actual debate.

Don't have the guts to just say coward and to my face while you're at it?
What, you're going to ghost punch me? :eek: There's no real courage on an anonymous chat board, which is why I used "equivalent" in terms of what you do and don't do rhetorically. And I told you exactly why. I just told you again.

What claim do you want backed jerk?
You forgot "by a" before the last pronoun. But pick one. Any one. I've lost count of how many times I've asked for links, proof, argument and you've gone the way of crickets. Same for putting facts in front of you. You're just a declarative bit of nonsense.

What are you calling facts
The usual. Empirical data.

buttwipe?
No, thank you. Hand sanitizer?

Bring your so called facts to my attention if you have the integrity jerk
:think: I had a soda jerk once. I watched The Jerk a couple of times. That was funny. And the facts are things often found in the voluminous material you won't read because it doesn't play to your bias...or because on some level you understand that dealing with facts just isn't your strong suit.

You said my first statement was nonsense. Back it up creep.
You already did that when you said you wouldn't read anything that wasn't...blah blah blah. Your usual escape clause.

Town has decided to try fighting back against his conservative right wing enemies with personal attacks :rotfl:
Unlike captain "faggot like pansy"? Or maybe your Elton? :plain: No, I'm calling a rose a rose and noting the objective petals.

On the plus side, he's making my point about the danger in lowering standards around here.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So I wrote: You really could have stopped after "read" from what I've read of your non-efforts at supporting wild charge and declaration after wild charge and declaration.
What the crap does that even mean?
Which word confuses you? Okay, which word confuses you the most? :plain:

Speak English you royal faggoty jerk.
So, most of them then. Got it.

A coward speaks in code like you do.
An idiot thinks most people are speaking gibberish.

you faggot-like Pansy.
What's the over/under on Tam repping that?

Please stop claiming you have an IQ of 140. It's embarrassing to decimal points and shopping malls...

:plain:
Maybe he meant to say he drank one 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.