Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

john w

Hall of Fame
The death burial and resurrection was hid from them?!

Jesus preached that he would die for us.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

What a mess, as usual:
The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 16:21
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

EVEN THE SINNERS knew Jesus said he would die!

Matthew 27:40 and saying, "You who are going to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross!"

Matthew 16 KJV
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Slick, like your father, the devil, omitting verses 22, 23-Peter attempt to prevent the Saviour's death-the very death that would reconcile him, moron. And you deleted:

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Last edited:

Interplanner

He ain't answered that yet? Such a simple question too.

It is simple: in Christ. He is the new Sabbath, Lamb, Passover, temple, circumcision, etc.

But STP doesn't do "in Christ" so he has no idea what that means. He thinks everything is in the literal frame of mind with a golden monarchy ahead for Judaism.

Interplanner

well, there's hundreds of "in Christ" references, I wouldn't know where to begin. What matters is that it summarizes itself by saying that the former things (of Judaism) were shadow or type that pointed to the Reality which in Christ, in Col 2. Colossae was itself the site of a neo-Judaism in which some crazies believed they even had communication from the very angels that administered the law on Sinai. Can't beat that for impressive!

Are you saying you are actually unfamiliar with the width and scope of the expression "in Christ"?

God's Truth

Matthew 16 KJV
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Slick, like your father, the devil, omitting verses 22, 23-Peter attempt to prevent the Saviour's death-the very death that would reconcile him, moron. And you deleted:

YOU said Jesus did NOT teach that he would die and raise again.

I proved you wrong with scriptures.

God's Truth

What a mess, as usual:
The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

Again, JESUS taught that he would die and raise again. YOU said he never taught it.

musterion

well, there's hundreds of "in Christ" references, I wouldn't know where to begin. What matters is that it summarizes itself by saying that the former things (of Judaism) were shadow or type that pointed to the Reality which in Christ, in Col 2. Colossae was itself the site of a neo-Judaism in which some crazies believed they even had communication from the very angels that administered the law on Sinai. Can't beat that for impressive!

Are you saying you are actually unfamiliar with the width and scope of the expression "in Christ"?

Prove where the Bible shows that "in Christ" has already restored Israel's locust-eaten years.

SaulToPaul 2

Put down the commentaries. They are hindering you.