Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

SaulToPaul 2

well, there's hundreds of "in Christ" references, I wouldn't know where to begin. What matters is that it summarizes itself by saying that the former things (of Judaism) were shadow or type that pointed to the Reality which in Christ, in Col 2. Colossae was itself the site of a neo-Judaism in which some crazies believed they even had communication from the very angels that administered the law on Sinai. Can't beat that for impressive!

Are you saying you are actually unfamiliar with the width and scope of the expression "in Christ"?

It's pretty neat that anything in the OT that does not fit your idea of the future can be said to be "fulfilled in Christ".

Is this fulfilled in Christ?

Zech 5
6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

God's Truth

John W. did not say Jesus NEVER taught it.
Pay attention, GT.

He has said many times that Jesus didn't teach it. Since I have proven it with scriptures that Jesus taught it, he is now changing it to the fact that it wasn't well understood by the disciples.

God's Truth

Yep, unbelief, that's the problem.

The locusts came about because Israel would not repent. Jesus fulfilled everything. When he comes again it will be too late to repent and be saved. He comes as a thief in the night and he is not coming to bear sin.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He has said many times that Jesus didn't teach it. Since I have proven it with scriptures that Jesus taught it, he is now changing it to the fact that it wasn't well understood by the disciples.
You cannot prove it because it is another lie you tell.
John W. did not say Jesus NEVER taught it.
Your lies are really stacking up, GT.
REPENT!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The locusts came about because Israel would not repent. Jesus fulfilled everything. When he comes again it will be too late to repent and be saved. He comes as a thief in the night and he is not coming to bear sin.

Peter says that when Christ returns then all the rest of what the prophets foretold will come to pass.

Act 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

The Lord said that those who don't believe all that the prophets spoke are fools and slow of heart to believe.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter says that when Christ returns then all the rest of what the prophets foretold will come to pass.

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

The Lord said that those who don't believe all that the prophets spoke are fools and slow of heart to believe.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Yeppers.
Those that say the Lord Jesus Christ has already fulfilled all obviously do not know the scriptures.

God's Truth

Those scriptures are explaining how Jesus coming fulfilled what was said and promised in the Old Testament. Jesus came and that means more than you are giving it. When Jesus comes again it is too late.

Jesus was on earth and you are saying Jesus is talking about another great time when he comes to do what he came to do the first time!

God's Truth

Blithering idiot!
When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to earth to reign 1000 years, folks can be saved.
What a mess you are when it comes to scripture!

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

God's Truth

How can those who reject Christ be able to repent of sins when the One who forgives sins and bears our sins WILL NOT?

The locusts were about repenting of sins. Jesus came to save through the repentance of sins.

Matthew 1:21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

When he comes again it will be too late.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
Foolish woman.
He's not coming again to be lifted up on a cross to bear sin. He's already done that 2000 years ago, and folks have been saved since then and more will continue to be saved.
When Christ returns, folks can still be saved and folks can still be deceived.
You have no understanding of that scripture.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Those scriptures are explaining how Jesus coming fulfilled what was said and promised in the Old Testament. Jesus came and that means more than you are giving it. When Jesus comes again it is too late.

In Acts 3:18, Peter explains that what the prophets said concerning Christ's suffering.....that much He has fulfilled.
Peter says in Acts 3:19,20,21 that when Christ returns, He will fulfill the rest of what the prophets foretold.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

Jesus was on earth and you are saying Jesus is talking about another great time when he comes to do what he came to do the first time!

He did what He came to do the first time, which was to suffer. He is not going to do that again, but He will return and fulfill the rest of what all the prophets have foretold since the world began.

The Lord Jesus was explaining to 'the slow of heart to believe' that His sufferings which had just taken place were according to prophecy.
Then He shows them all the scriptures in Moses and all the prophets the things that must surely come to pass just as literally as His life, death, burial and resurrection.

Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

God's Truth

Yeppers.
Those that say the Lord Jesus Christ has already fulfilled all obviously do not know the scriptures.

Jesus did what he came to do.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.