Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

God's Truth

Do you deny that the LORD has "plenary" power or "absolute" power?

If you do not even know that the LORD possesses absolute power then you know nothing about Him and you deny the clear teaching found in the Bible about Him.

You glory in your ignorance!

Your special words from your false teachers mean nothing to me.

Interplanner

Your special words from your false teachers mean nothing to me.

Jerry does not use the category of the new covenant, which was between Christ and God, Christ acting on our behalf as a rep, as a 2nd Adam. Christ was 'made a covenant for the nations' says Isaiah. so the road he's gonig down is going to be Christlessly confusing.

God's Truth

Jerry does not use the category of the new covenant, which was between Christ and God, Christ acting on our behalf as a rep, as a 2nd Adam. Christ was 'made a covenant for the nations' says Isaiah. so the road he's gonig down is going to be Christlessly confusing.

How anyone can get that Christ is the covenant for some and not for others is confusing.

All the saved, whether Jew or Gentile come into the body of Christ and are seated with him in heaven.

Revelation 21:21 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Hebrews 12:23 22Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels 23in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. You have come to God the judge of all men, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Interplanner

How anyone can get that Christ is the covenant for some and not for others is confusing.

All the saved, whether Jew or Gentile come into the body of Christ and are seated with him in heaven.

Revelation 21:21 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Hebrews 12:23 22Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels 23in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. You have come to God the judge of all men, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

2P2P is always irrational.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Because words mean things.
This is why you make things up to debate?

They say these stupid things and then think they are exempt from analysis or criticism or logical discussion.

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism is born out of the exact opposite attitude that you ascribe to it. It is precisely the fact that words mean things and have logical implications that creates the Mid-Acts doctrinal paradigm. That isn't a bad way to state the Mid-Acts Dispensational paradigm!

Anyway, THIS complaint IS what they believe. I run into it all the time.

No, it isn't and no, you don't.

Interplanner

This is why you make things up to debate?

Mid-Acts Dispensationalism is born out of the exact opposite attitude that you ascribe to it. It is precisely the fact that words mean things and have logical implications that creates the Mid-Acts doctrinal paradigm. That isn't a bad way to state the Mid-Acts Dispensational paradigm!

No, it isn't and no, you don't.

You can't tell me what I run into, sorry. You can try to answer it, but you can't tell me. Communication is not what a person thinks, it is the impact their words has on the listener (me).

NT truth is essentially about what is true already in Christ. It is seen by faith now, and will be sight in the NHNE. 2P2P is constantly, incessantly, trying to make the OT visions true in an exact, tight, 'proof' way which must therefore subscribe to a Judaistic monarchy on earth. This is not how the NT reads the OT at all.

2P2P derails immediately in Acts at 2:30 by thinking (even though the astounding ascension and resurrection of Christ has just taken place) that David 'foresaw' a monarchy on earth pretty much restoring a golden age of Israel. That completely blocks out the glory of Christ there, and bludgeons the passage with a second, foreign, unnatural meaning on top of the one that Peter is trying to communicate.

SaulToPaul 2

2P2P derails immediately in Acts at 2:30 by thinking (even though the astounding ascension and resurrection of Christ has just taken place) that David 'foresaw' a monarchy on earth pretty much restoring a golden age of Israel. That completely blocks out the glory of Christ there, and bludgeons the passage with a second, foreign, unnatural meaning on top of the one that Peter is trying to communicate.

:chuckle:

Poor IP.

SaulToPaul 2

You can't tell me what I run into, sorry. You can try to answer it, but you can't tell me. Communication is not what a person thinks, it is the impact their words has on the listener (me).

NT truth is essentially about what is true already in Christ. It is seen by faith now, and will be sight in the NHNE. 2P2P is constantly, incessantly, trying to make the OT visions true in an exact, tight, 'proof' way which must therefore subscribe to a Judaistic monarchy on earth. This is not how the NT reads the OT at all.

What do you do with the 90% of the OT that isn't quoted in the NT?
Write them off as cute stories?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You can't tell me what I run into, sorry.
Yes, I can. I just did.

You can try to answer it, but you can't tell me. Communication is not what a person thinks, it is the impact their words has on the listener (me).
You can't fix stupid.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

I refuse to believe that you didn't know that this nearly unintelligible sentence was false when you stated it.

You have some weird emotional ax to grind against Mid-Acts Dispensationalism to the point of derangement. It does not teach what you say it teaches but you don't seem to care about that. You care about smearing a system you don't even understand. What I don't care about is figuring out why. Like I said, you can't fix stupid.

Clete

Interplanner

Yes, I can. I just did.

You can't fix stupid.

Saying it doesn't make it so.

I refuse to believe that you didn't know that this nearly unintelligible sentence was false when you stated it.

You have some weird emotional ax to grind against Mid-Acts Dispensationalism to the point of derangement. It does not teach what you say it teaches but you don't seem to care about that. You care about smearing a system you don't even understand. What I don't care about is figuring out why. Like I said, you can't fix stupid.

Clete

The axe is that all the basic support is bogus. The disciples knew the death was coming and went into denial.

Acts 2:30-31 is clearly David seeing the resurrection as the enthronement.

On just these two points alone, MAD is worthless and seizes upon them to make the Bible say something entirely foreign.

then they add to that the 2 gospel theory and Jerry now has his theory about Jesus is the Christ meaning something entirely different from the gospel.

Worst of all, these people cannot see the departure from Judaism in the Christian faith. To them, it is neo-Judaic.

Right Divider

Body part

Clete
IP's entire vain philosophy is based on the idea that if something in the OT is not mentioned in the NT, it is automatically cancelled without warning.

He's a loon!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The axe is that all the basic support is bogus. The disciples knew the death was coming and went into denial.

Acts 2:30-31 is clearly David seeing the resurrection as the enthronement.

On just these two points alone, MAD is worthless and seizes upon them to make the Bible say something entirely foreign.

then they add to that the 2 gospel theory and Jerry now has his theory about Jesus is the Christ meaning something entirely different from the gospel.

Worst of all, these people cannot see the departure from Judaism in the Christian faith. To them, it is neo-Judaic.

Neo-Judaic?

You're a lunatic.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
IP's entire vain philosophy is based on the idea that if something in the OT is not mentioned in the NT, it is automatically cancelled without warning.

He's a loon!

I don't think I recall ever having seen anyone so worked up against a group of people because of things that they neither believe nor teach!

I mean if he sees logical implications of things we do teach as being dangerous or otherwise erroneous then okay, make the argument but he refuses to even go that far (probably because there is no such argument that exists). It's the equivalent of treating someone as if they were a Nazi because they wear boots and have blue eyes. There just isn't any connection between what we believe and what he's all freaked out over.

My best guess is that it's like you said, he's a loon.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What do you do with the 90% of the OT that isn't quoted in the NT?
Write them off as cute stories?

Now, now... Stop poking fun at IP. If you take this... Naskh (tafsir) Naskh (نسخ) is an Arabic word usually translated as "abrogation"; It is a term used in Islamic legal exegesis for seemingly contradictory material within, or between, the two primary sources of Islamic law: the Quran and the Sunna... into account...

IP is correct. As long as IP uses the Quran as a "commentary" ... his theology is crystal clear.

# No... Sarcasm... intended... at... all... :D