Shalom. Shabbat.

glorydaz

Shalom.

No. You are projecting your experience with Jehovah's Witnesses on this website, on to me. You are saying things in this post I am responding to that our untrue about my conversation with you. You are saying that I have said things that I have not said. Here is what you wrote.
When you believe that something is true that is not true it is still a lie.This should be When you admit that you believe something to be true that is not true, it is still a lie.

Wrong....a lie has to have intent to deceive in order to be a lie.

I am a Jew. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I have no problem saying that God is the only Savior, my only Savior, and saying Jesus is my Savior as the Son of God though in a different way than saying God is my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

I've known some Jews who became believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. They call themselves Completed Jews or Jewish Christians. I saw AMR explaining this to you...about your claim to be a Jew, but you ignored his post. Clearly, you make up your own set of rules that let you claim the impossible. If you aren't a Christian, Jesus Christ is not your Saviour. Jews reject Jesus Christ unless they become Christians.

I've never quite seen a Trans-believer like you. :alien:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
Wrong....a lie has to have intent to deceive in order to be a lie.
No. You might believe a lie without knowing it to be a lie. To spread untruth is to lie as well. If something is not true it is a lie, whether you know it to not be true or not.
I've known some Jews who became believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. They call themselves Completed Jews or Jewish Christians. I saw AMR explaining this to you...about your claim to be a Jew, but you ignored his post. Clearly, you make up your own set of rules that let you claim the impossible. If you aren't a Christian, Jesus Christ is not your Saviour. Jews reject Jesus Christ unless they become Christians.
No. You are incorrect. I am not a Completed Jew. I observe Torah and accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. I am a new covenant believer. I may have Jewish blood, but it is my observance that matters (to God) not to whom I was born or who my ancestors are.

Jesus Christ is my Savior. I am not a Christian. Many were called Christians.

Christianity with or without the Trinity was also a question for me.
I've never quite seen a Trans-believer like you. :alien:
I have no idea what you mean by that. I do not know what you mean by Trans-believer, but it is not about me. I am not whatever you think I am. I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Jacob,

Are you for the building of another earthly temple?

Are you for the sacrificing of animals if an earthly temple is built?

God's Truth

Shalom.

Yes, and yes. I do not know if it will be Ezekiel's temple next.

Shalom.

Jacob

Don't you know that if you are saved you have God's Spirit in you and you are the temple?

Don't you know that Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all?

glorydaz

Shalom.No. You might believe a lie without knowing it to be a lie. To spread untruth is to lie as well. If something is not true it is a lie, whether you know it to not be true or not.
No. You are incorrect.

Do Jews have access to a dictionary? If what you say is true then everyone lies. A lie has to have the intent to deceive.

Talking to you is like talking to a teenager. They think they know it all, but prove they don't every time they open their mouth. Go to school.....

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Don't you know that if you are saved you have God's Spirit in you and you are the temple?

Don't you know that Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all?
Shalom.

Why do you say "don't you know?"? Do you see anything wrong in what I have said? Do you accept my answer? Have you studied about Ezekiel's temple? Do you know that it is of God and that it will be in the future? You simply have interpretation problems that can be cleared up by God with or without good teaching. Look to what you are saying or asking, and remember that I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do Jews have access to a dictionary? If what you say is true then everyone lies. A lie has to have the intent to deceive.

Talking to you is like talking to a teenager. They think they know it all, but prove they don't every time they open their mouth. Go to school.....
Shalom.

Do you know that there are no excuses?

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Why do you say "don't you know?"? Do you see anything wrong in what I have said? Do you accept my answer? Have you studied about Ezekiel's temple? Do you know that it is of God and that it will be in the future? You simply have interpretation problems that can be cleared up by God with or without good teaching. Look to what you are saying or asking, and remember that I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Just answer questions.

Are you the temple of the Holy Spirit?

Is Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Just answer questions.

Are you the temple of the Holy Spirit?

Is Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all?
Shalom.

Yes and yes or in different words yes. I still am for (animal) sacrifice, with the temple though we presently do not have one.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Yes and yes or in different words yes. I still am for (animal) sacrifice, with the temple though we presently do not have one.

Shalom.

Jacob

So then, if the saved are the temple of God, and Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb, why would anyone need an earthly temple and why would anyone need to sacrifice animals?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So then, if the saved are the temple of God, and Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb, why would anyone need an earthly temple and why would anyone need to sacrifice animals?

Shalom.

The question is if God wants a temple with sacrifice, and He does. You can read about this in the book of Ezekiel. My question is if the next temple will be Ezekiel's temple or another temple.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

The Bible says that no one has seen God at any time.
I think you might want to check that reference "in context"
to find out why it seems to "conflict" with many scriptures.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu,
and seventy of the elders of Israel:
And they saw the God of Israel:
and there was under his feet as it were
a paved work of a sapphire stone,
and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exodus 24:9-10

God's Truth

Shalom.

The question is if God wants a temple with sacrifice, and He does. You can read about this in the book of Ezekiel. My question is if the next temple will be Ezekiel's temple or another temple.

Shalom.

Jacob

God does not want an earthly temple, and Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I think you might want to check that reference "in context"
to find out why it seems to "conflict" with many scriptures.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu,
and seventy of the elders of Israel:
And they saw the God of Israel:
and there was under his feet as it were
a paved work of a sapphire stone,
and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Exodus 24:9-10

Shalom.

I am simply saying that I accept all that is in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.
I do not know why you say this.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink. - Exodus 24:9-11
So, they sat at God's feet and had a banquet.