Shalom. Shabbat.

God's Truth

Shalom.

Jesus will never die again, true. He rose from the dead and is never to die again.

Shalom.

Jacob

It would be ignorant to say God wants animal sacrifices after His Son died and IS the Lamb of God.

What is going on with you Jacob? You are getting worse instead of better.

beameup

Shalom.

Yes, and yes. I do not know if it will be Ezekiel's temple next.

Shalom.

Jacob

The Temple referred to in Revelation, clearly is not Ezekiel's Temple.
The Temple referred to in Thessalonians and Revelation is the 3rd Temple and not the 4th Temple, as described in Ezekiel. The Third Temple will be desecrated by the False-Messiah by an act called "The Abomination of Desolation" (see Daniel). This act would not be an affront to God... unless the Temple was dedicated "kosher".

God's Truth

The Temple referred to in Thessalonians and Revelation is the 3rd Temple and not the 4th Temple, as described in Ezekiel. The Third Temple will be desecrated by the False-Messiah by an act called "The Abomination of Desolation" (see Daniel). This act would not be an affront to God... unless the Temple was dedicated "kosher".

So you too think God wants an earthly temple?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink. - Exodus 24:9-11
So, they sat at God's feet and had a banquet.
Shalom.

I can read, but I do not know what to do now.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It would be ignorant to say God wants animal sacrifices after His Son died and IS the Lamb of God.

What is going on with you Jacob? You are getting worse instead of better.
Shalom.

Paul was involved with animal sacrifice even after he met the Lord on the way to Damacus. But you did not answer about the temple and animal sacrifice in what has been called Ezekiel's temple.

The Law has not been abolished, and we have yet to see Ezekiel's temple.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not believe what you believe, what you have posited here.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Paul was involved with animal sacrifice even after he met the Lord on the way to Damacus. But you did not answer about the temple and animal sacrifice in what has been called Ezekiel's temple.

The Law has not been abolished, and we have yet to see Ezekiel's temple.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus told the disciples to do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law said because the temple was still standing and the Pharisees enforced the old law. Jesus said the temple would be destroyed.

Peter was afraid of the Jews and acted out of line with the truth because of what they would do to him.

Paul says he is prosecuted for preaching circumcision is nothing.

They obeyed the temple laws and still taught the truth which was against circumcision of the flesh and animal sacrifices.

Paul warns you many times not to try to justify yourself before God by doing the old law's purification works.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

Matthew 23:1 Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples: 2“The scribes and Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So practice and observe everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

Hebrews 8:13 By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus told the disciples to do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law said because the temple was still standing and the Pharisees enforced the old law. Jesus said the temple would be destroyed.

Peter was afraid of the Jews and acted out of line with the truth because of what they would do to him.

Paul says he is prosecuted for preaching circumcision is nothing.

They obeyed the temple laws and still taught the truth which was against circumcision of the flesh and animal sacrifices.

Paul warns you many times not to try to justify yourself before God by doing the old law's purification works.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

Matthew 23:1 Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to His disciples: 2“The scribes and Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So practice and observe everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

Hebrews 8:13 By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Shalom.

Why do you believe that animal sacrifice will never be again, when Ezekiel's temple has yet to be?

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It came in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

No. Not as far as I can know or tell.

Shalom.

Jacob

I've posted many examples. Have you not read the Old Testament?
Of course, Judaism has "blindness" in this respect.
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. - 2 Corinthians 3:14

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I've posted many examples. Have you not read the Old Testament?
Of course, Judaism has "blindness" in this respect.
Shalom.

I do not see any examples here. I do not know Genesis through Malachi as the Old Testament, but I do read Genesis through Malachi though I would rather talk about the TaNaKh. I have my Chumash with me, and a Bible. I also accept Matthew through Revelation.

I do not accept what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I do not see any examples here. I do not know Genesis through Malachi as the Old Testament, but I do read Genesis through Malachi though I would rather talk about the TaNaKh. I have my Chumash with me, and a Bible. I also accept Matthew through Revelation.

I do not accept what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

That's what I'd expect to hear from an Orthodox Jew.
And, of course, Orthodox Jews have never encountered the real Jesus.
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. - 2 Corinthians 11:3

beameup

I am a convert to Judaism. I do not mix meat and dairy.
:kookoo: "mixing meat with dairy"??? Where in the world do you get that man-made "rule" from???

If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, why do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, “Do not handle, do not taste [eat], do not touch!” (which all refer to things destined to perish when consumed)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? - Colossians 2:20-22

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:kookoo: "mixing meat with dairy"??? Where in the world do you get that man-made "rule" from???
Shalom.

I am explaining to you how I am not Messianic. I converted to Judaism but I do not mix meat and dairy. I believe that it is an Orthodox interpretation. It has to do with God's Commandments. It is part of the reason and how I say that I am Orthodox.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I am explaining to you how I am not Messianic. I converted to Judaism but I do not mix meat and dairy. I believe that it is an Orthodox interpretation. It has to do with God's Commandments. It is part of the reason and how I say that I am Orthodox.

Shalom.

Jacob

So, in other words, you do not observe and obey the New Testament.
But you do obey "man-made" commandments, like the "milk-meat mixing" taboo.
Nowhere in the Tanakh is this "commandment" found. So, you have abandoned
Christ, in favor of a set of man-made rules which some "rabbis" have taught you.

If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, “Do not handle, do not taste [eat], do not touch!” (which all refer to things destined to perish when consumed)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? - Colossians 2:20-22

God's Truth

Shalom.

Why do you believe that animal sacrifice will never be again, when Ezekiel's temple has yet to be?

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It came in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

I didn't say a temple will not be made, I said God is not for a temple being made and animal sacrifices.

God made believers His temple and His Son is the Lamb once and for all.

If you try to be justified by the old law, then you have fallen from grace.

Grace is that Jesus justifies and cleans us.

Jesus is the temple, he is the Sabbath Rest, he is the circumcision, and the one who forgives and sanctifies us.

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

God's Truth

Christ, in favor of a set of man-made rules which some "rabbis" have taught you.

If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, “Do not handle, do not taste [eat], do not touch!” (which all refer to things destined to perish when consumed)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? - Colossians 2:20-22

God did have dietary laws.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

You are incorrect. I accept Matthew through Revelation but I do not call these books the New Testament.

The Commandment from which we do not mix meat and dairy is found in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob