Shalom. Shabbat.

God's Truth

Shalom.

No. Jesus' commands are God's commands because Jesus is the Son of God. With Moses we also know that what he communicated was God's commands, but Moses was a prophet and NOT the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus says plainly that they are God's commands, and he says they are his commands.

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

There is no difference between Jesus and the Father.

God's Truth

God is the Redeemer

Psalm 78:35 They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Jesus is the Redeemer

Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

God is the Holy One.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

Jesus is the Holy One.

Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.

God is our Rock, and Jesus is our Rock.

Psalm 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

Jesus is the rock

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God is the Redeemer

Psalm 78:35 They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Jesus is the Redeemer

Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

God is the Holy One.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

Jesus is the Holy One.

Acts 3:14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.

Psalm 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

Jesus is the rock

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus is God.

Shalom.

You are saying that Jesus is God because of the use of the same or a similar word. This is wrong to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is the Redeemer

Jesus is the Redeemer

God is the Holy One.

Jesus is the Holy One.

Jesus is the rock

Jesus is God.

Of course He is.

God's Truth

God the Father lives in believers.

God the Father lives in believers, John 14:23.

The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in believers.

Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,

God's Truth

God sends the Holy Spirit

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." And John 14:26.

Jesus sends the Holy Spirit.

Luke 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high." And John 15:26; 16:7.

God's Truth

No, two different entities, one God.

I am proving that there is no difference between God and Jesus.

I am proving it with many scriptures, not just because I say so, as you are doing. Please address the scriptures that I am giving that show they are exactly the same---tell me from the scriptures how they are different.

God's Truth

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, your opinion is worthless, just like all opinions. You need to address the scriptures that I gave and not just give opinion. I gave scripture to PROVE my beliefs. I gave scripture that shows they are exactly the same. You need to show me from those scriptures how they are NOT the same.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God the Father lives in believers.

God the Father lives in believers, John 14:23.

The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in believers.

Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
Shalom.

You are mistaken. You are equating something that need not be equated.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

The Father gives life, see John 5:21.

Jesus gives life 1 Corinthians 15:45

See those scriptures I gave, Jacob?

One scripture says the Father gives life, and the other scripture says Jesus gives life.

I have proved that the Father and Jesus both give life.

You posted no to me.

That is not debating.

You need to address the scriptures I gave and show me how they are NOT the same according to those scriptures.

God's Truth

Shalom.

You are mistaken. You are equating something that need not be equated.

Shalom.

Jacob

You prove you think more about your opinion than God's written words.

How do you EVER get that you merely saying I am mistaken, or saying 'no' means anything?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God sends the Holy Spirit

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." And John 14:26.

Jesus sends the Holy Spirit.

Luke 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high." And John 15:26; 16:7.
Shalom.

See Galatians 4:6 again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, your opinion is worthless, just like all opinions. You need to address the scriptures that I gave and not just give opinion. I gave scripture to PROVE my beliefs. I gave scripture that shows they are exactly the same. You need to show me from those scriptures how they are NOT the same.
Shalom.

I am not required to do any such thing. This is your own mind that you need to take responsibility for.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Father gives life, see John 5:21.

Jesus gives life 1 Corinthians 15:45

See those scriptures I gave, Jacob?

One scripture says the Father gives life, and the other scripture says Jesus gives life.

I have proved that the Father and Jesus both give life.

You posted no to me.

That is not debating.

You need to address the scriptures I gave and show me how they are NOT the same according to those scriptures.
Shalom.

I am not debating you. I am telling you the truth. Jesus is the Son of God. Do you agree?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You prove you think more about your opinion than God's written words.

How do you EVER get that you merely saying I am mistaken, or saying 'no' means anything?
Shalom.

I am communicating with you. There is no reason for me nto to say no when you contradict me or scripture. This is not about me or if I have an opinion. It is about you and accepting all of scripture. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob