Shalom. Shabbat.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Falling from grace is about after being saved.
Shalom.

Accepting God's grace precedes obedience for the believer.

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

That is from Ephesians 2:8-10.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Accepting God's grace precedes obedience for the believer.

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

That is from Ephesians 2:8-10.

Shalom.

Jacob

What don't you get about you falling from your secure position of grace if you now after being saved have been fooled into Judaism?

God's Truth

If anyone feels confused, you are in falseness.

If anyone is told something confusing, you are being told falseness.

Jesus

is

not

confusing

his

teachings

and

salvation

is

to

the

children

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What don't you get about you falling from your secure position of grace if you now after being saved have been fooled into Judaism?
Shalom.

There is no salvation apart from Judaism, for it is in Judaism that we had the expectation of the coming Messiah, who we know to have come, Yeshua.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus wasn't revealed until the new testament.

You are searching for him in the times before.

You are trying to act like rubbish is beautiful.

Shalom.

No. You must start at the beginning. This is one of the reasons to start with Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

No. Start with God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shallot.

No, Jesus is God, Einstein. Read the Gospel of John, chapter 1, carefully. (Of course, you don't care what the Bible says about this, John 1 surely a futile tip. But we must try. I believe even trolls can be saved.)

You should listen to your parents. You're not a Jew, and you don't keep the law, period. Seeing you guys popping up on the web so much, I'm wondering if there's not some new, clinical Jewish Personality Disorder that needs study.

Garlic.

WLJ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shallot.

No, Jesus is God, Einstein. Read the Gospel of John, chapter 1, carefully. (Of course, you don't care what the Bible says about this, John 1 surely a futile tip. But we must try. I believe even trolls can be saved.)

You should listen to your parents. You're not a Jew, and you don't keep the law, period. Seeing you guys popping up on the web so much, I'm wondering if there's not some new, clinical Jewish Personality Disorder that needs study.

Garlic.

WLJ
Shalom.

Do you observe and teach God's Commandments, or do you believe that they are just for us Jews?

See

Matthew 5:17-20

I do not know what you are attacking.

Jesus is the Son of God, not God. You should have nothing against any Jew or anyone who keeps the Law.

God is my Savior, and Jesus is my Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.
I believe that you are mistaken in your view.
Then you must be unfamiliar with the Tanakh, or else you are deceiving yourself.
Pre-First Century Judaism certainly knew of the appearance of Deity in human-form in the Tanakh.
However, they still REJECTED Him when He came "in the flesh" in the First Century.
There was a mad-scramble to "recreate" a bloodless new Judaism following 70 A.D.,
which is the so-called "Judaism" of the last 2,000 years. No Temple, no sacrifices.

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. For mine Angel shall go before thee - Exodus 23:20-23a

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then you must be unfamiliar with the Tanakh, or else you are deceiving yourself.
Pre-First Century Judaism certainly knew of the appearance of Deity in human-form in the Tanakh.
However, they still REJECTED Him when He came "in the flesh" in the First Century.
There was a mad-scramble to "recreate" a bloodless new Judaism following 70 A.D.,
which is the so-called "Judaism" of the last 2,000 years. No Temple, no sacrifices.

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. For mine Angel shall go before thee - Exodus 23:20-23a
Shalom.

It is my belief that you simply do not understand what you are reading.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

It is my belief that you simply do not understand what you are reading.

Shalom.

Jacob

No Temple, No Sacrifices = No Judaism

And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
And he said, Nay; but as Captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
And the Captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
- Joshua 5:13-15