Sabbath

Tnkrbl123!

I said
don't try to push that heresy on Jesus He knows better. Jesus said the Father is the ONLY true God.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

I will put it in another way. well the letter/book of John starts with the powerful truthful phrase "In the beginning the Word was with God and the Word WAS God". and he makes a point with this statement because it is the very first thing he wants to tell the reader and the most important because it is the truth that the rest of the book is built upon. and so if you believe that premise that Jesus is the word that was there in the beginning that spoke everything into existence then you believe Jesus is God. this is what the author is setting forth. so you must believe that to understand the rest of the gospel. and if you don't believe that then you can't believe anything in the bible. if there is a single thing in the entire Bible that you do not believe then you cannot trust anything in the Bible. if there is one thing wrong in the Bible then it is not the innerant word of God. so if you believe the Bible you must believe everything it says. so the gospel of John tells us that Jesus is the Word and that the Word is God because the entire gospel is about the life, death and resurection of Christ Jesus. and so if Jesus is the Word which John is conveying then Jesus is God and was with God in the beginning.
bless you brother

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I will put it in another way. well the letter/book of John starts with the powerful truthful phrase "In the beginning the Word was with God and the Word WAS God". and he makes a point with this statement because it is the very first thing he wants to tell the reader and the most important because it is the truth that the rest of the book is built upon. and so if you believe that premise that Jesus is the word that was there in the beginning that spoke everything into existence then you believe Jesus is God. this is what the author is setting forth. so you must believe that to understand the rest of the gospel. and if you don't believe that then you can't believe anything in the bible. if there is a single thing in the entire Bible that you do not believe then you cannot trust anything in the Bible. if there is one thing wrong in the Bible then it is not the innerant word of God. so if you believe the Bible you must believe everything it says. so the gospel of John tells us that Jesus is the Word and that the Word is God because the entire gospel is about the life, death and resurection of Christ Jesus. and so if Jesus is the Word which John is conveying then Jesus is God and was with God in the beginning.
bless you brother

I said

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
don't try to push that heresy on Jesus He knows better. Jesus said the Father is the ONLY true God.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Wait Wut? Yahushua is not divine? Wow...that does explain your Muslim obsession...

I have heard there is no Trinity but thought it regarding the Holy Spirit as His not separate being His own entity...this is something entirely different from you...understandable your rejection of Him His "He is also Lord of the Sabbath"...

I mean He calls us gods even...and the bit about "they have become like one of Us"...I mean gods without the eternity part being as we are banned for a bit from access to the tree of life...but that will be restored...

I mean that is why He calls us brothers those who obey and DO HIS WILL that is...being set apart and sanctified...made Holy as He is

But soon we will live forever as He is...above the Angels even...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wait Wut? Yahushua is not divine? Wow...that does explain your Muslim obsession...

I have heard there is no Trinity but thought it regarding the Holy Spirit as His not separate being His own entity...this is something entirely different from you...understandable your rejection of Him His "He is also Lord of the Sabbath"...

I mean He calls us gods even...and the bit about "they have become like one of Us"...I mean gods without the eternity part being as we are banned for a bit from access to the tree of life...but that will be restored...

I mean that is why He calls us brothers those who obey and DO HIS WILL that is...being set apart and sanctified...made Holy as He is

But soon we will live forever as He is...above the Angels even...

I said
lolol You need along rest, that doesn't even make any sense.

clefty

I said
lolol You need along rest, that doesn't even make any sense.

Does this?

John 10:30-33, "I and the Father are one."
John 20:28, "Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
Col. 2:9, "For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form."

Probably not because this doesn't makes sense to you nor is it relevant to you:

"I am also Lord of the Sabbath"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Does this?

I said
You really don't understand scripture at all do you.
THE 'ARE ONE' DELUSION
WE ARE ONE WITH CHRIST AND GOD AND HOLY SPIRIT
IF JESUS IS GOD BECAUSE OF THE ONENESS-THEN WE ARE GOD. NOT SO!
John 10:30
30 "I and My Father are one."
(NKJ)
John 17:22
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
1 Cor 12:12-14
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 10:16-17
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
1 Cor 3:7-11
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Rom 12:5
5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
John 17:20-23
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
John 10:29-30
29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.
Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 11:1
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
1 Cor 11:3
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
Rom 16:25-27
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
1 Cor 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Phil 3:16
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
2 Cor 4:13-14
13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,
14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you.
(NKJ)
xxOneness is all about agreement. John 17-22 Jesus prayed that we may be one the same way that Jesus and God are one. Jesus submitted to every Word of God that shows His agreement. We are to submit to every Word of God to show our agreement.
Jesus prayed John 17-22 that we "are one" with Jesus and God the Father. And that doesnt make us God any more than it made Jesus God to be one with God.

clefty

I said
You really don't understand scripture at all do you.
THE 'ARE ONE' DELUSION
WE ARE ONE WITH CHRIST AND GOD AND HOLY SPIRIT
IF JESUS IS GOD BECAUSE OF THE ONENESS-THEN WE ARE GOD. NOT SO!
John 10:30
(NKJ)
John 17:22
I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
1 Cor 12:12-14
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 10:16-17
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
1 Cor 3:7-11
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Rom 12:5
5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
John 17:20-23
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
23 "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
John 10:29-30
29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.
Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 11:1
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
1 Cor 11:3
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
Rom 16:25-27
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
1 Cor 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Phil 3:16
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
2 Cor 4:13-14
13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,
14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you.
(NKJ)
xxOneness is all about agreement. John 17-22 Jesus prayed that we may be one the same way that Jesus and God are one. Jesus submitted to every Word of God that shows His agreement. We are to submit to every Word of God to show our agreement.
Jesus prayed John 17-22 that we "are one" with Jesus and God the Father. And that doesnt make us God any more than it made Jesus God to be one with God.

Exactly...indeed we are in Him by our agreement to be more like Him His way and not less...

and some day after many new moons and many Sabbaths we will not recall being mortal humans at all...but be living just as He IS and for just as long...knowing good from evil...as They had said of us "they have become like one of Us"...but now in the good things to come we are by and through Him allowed eternity...

HalleluYah

keypurr

I said
You seem to miss the simple. Christs law is Gods law. Christ changed the old testament law He annulled the former commandment, He made a new covenant.

Luke 16:16
16"The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13"For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24-25
24Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
25it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)
Tell me Squeak, what are the laws of Christ?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Tell me Squeak, what are the laws of Christ?

I said
JESUS COMMANDMENTS (RULE, LAW, ORDER)
John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
Matt 28:20
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Matt 24:35
35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
II Th 3:4
4 And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
1 Tim 4:11
11 These things command and teach.
1 Cor 7:10
10 Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Phile 1:21
21 Having confidence in your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I say.
Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Acts 17:30
30 "Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
II Jn 1:5-6
5 And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another.
6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
Matt 19:17-21
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said," 'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
19 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
20 The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?"
21 Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
Rom 13:9
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Matt 22:37-40
37 Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
38 "This is the first and great commandment.
39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
40 "On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."
John 13:34-38
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
36 Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, where are You going?" Jesus answered him, "Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward."
37 Peter said to Him, "Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake."
38 Jesus answered him, "Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.
Matt 5:19
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
I Jn 4:20-21
20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 15:17
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
James 1:12-15
12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
James 1:22-24
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
James 2:17
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Tim 6:12
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
1 Tim 6:14-16
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.
James 2:12
12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty.
Rom 8:2
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Rom 8:1
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
I Jn 5:3-4
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
Acts 1:1-3
1 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
2 until the day in which He was taken up, after He through the Holy Spirit had given commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen,
3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.
I Jn 3:20-24
20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God.
22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
(NKJ)
xxxxxThe old testament had commandments. And the new testament has commandments. In the old testament the way to please God was to obey His commandments. In the new testament the way to please God is to obey Jesus commandments. And Jesus commands us to crucify our emotions and feelings. Just to get in the Spirit we, not Him, but we must crucify our emotions and feelings. Have you done that yet?

Gal 5:17-25
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:19-20
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:21
21 And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
(NKJ)

Rev 14:12
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
(NKJ)

Matt 19:17
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
(NKJ)

Rev 12:17
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Rev 2:5
5 "Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place-- unless you repent.
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
JESUS COMMANDMENTS (RULE, LAW, ORDER)
10"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
21"He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
Matt 4:4
4But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
20"teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Matt 24:35
35"Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
3Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
II Th 3:4
4And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you.
John 15:14
14"You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
1 Tim 4:11
11These things command and teach.
1 Cor 7:10
10Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband.
20"teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
Heb 13:8
8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Phile 1:21
21Having confidence in your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I say.
Matt 5:20
20"For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
10"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
Acts 17:30
30"Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent,
II Jn 1:5-6
5And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another.
6This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
Matt 19:17-21
17So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
18He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said," 'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
19'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
20The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack?"
21Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
Rom 13:9
9For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Matt 22:37-40
37Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
38"This is the first and great commandment.
39"And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
40"On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."
John 13:34-38
34"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
36Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, where are You going?" Jesus answered him, "Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward."
37Peter said to Him, "Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake."
38Jesus answered him, "Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.
Matt 5:19
19"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
I Jn 4:20-21
20If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
21And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
21"He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 15:17
17"These things I command you, that you love one another.
I Jn 2:4
4He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
3Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
How do they differ from the TEN?

You do not need to copy and paste the entire NT, tell me in your words.

keypurr

bless you brother
Welcome to TOL

But you are wrong, the "word, logos" is not Jesus.
Our forefathers have distorted the truth.

keypurr

Does this?

Now I must take Squeaky ' side. Jesus Christ is not God.
The Father is the only true God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How do they differ from the TEN?

You do not need to copy and paste the entire NT, tell me in your words.

I said
You ask me what the laws of Christ were. I was just trying to show you a lot of them. The main thing would be to worship Jesus and submit to Him. As Gods Son. And Jesus brought us the new testament.

Heb 9:15-17
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

there is a veil over the old testament that remains to this day. Was God doing it or was it satan doing it.

2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
You ask me what the laws of Christ were. I was just trying to show you a lot of them. The main thing would be to worship Jesus and submit to Him. As Gods Son. And Jesus brought us the new testament.

Heb 9:15-17
15And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

there is a veil over the old testament that remains to this day. Was God doing it or was it satan doing it.

2 Cor 3:14-15
14But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
(NKJ)
How are they in conflict with the TEN? They are not Squeak.

They only magnify the Ten. Instill them in the hearts of men.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

clefty

I said
I agree with you. But remember the 10 are in the new testament.

Indeed they are squeaky...instructed and exemplified by Him...who kept His Father's law and said we ought to do the same

I note in your list of commandments you forgot the commandments:

"The Sabbath was made for man" see not just Jews...

"I am also Lord of the Sabbath" that certainly identifies Him as creator...

"Pray your flight be not on the Sabbath" that Sabbath might be kept...

"It is lawful to do good works on the Sabbath"

I think I understand why you left these out...

His ministry also began on a Sabbath...and He celebrated/kept the first full day of the New Covenent Age- a Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Indeed they are squeaky...instructed and exemplified by Him...who kept His Father's law and said we ought to do the same

I note in your list of commandments you forgot the commandments:

"The Sabbath was made for man" see not just Jews...

"I am also Lord of the Sabbath" that certainly identifies Him as creator...

"Pray your flight be not on the Sabbath" that Sabbath might be kept...

"It is lawful to do good works on the Sabbath"

I think I understand why you left these out...

His ministry also began on a Sabbath...and He celebrated/kept the first full day of the New Covenent Age- a Sabbath...

I said
lololo You might make a lousy Christian but you make a pretty good muslim. The way you cause confusion in some Christians. God is the highest spiritual authority over the universe. LORD is the highest spiritual authority over the earth. The Father held both titles in the old testament. But God the Father turned over the title of Lord to Jesus in the new testament. Not LORD, but Lord.

clefty

I said
lololo You might make a lousy Christian but you make a pretty good muslim. The way you cause confusion in some Christians. God is the highest spiritual authority over the universe. LORD is the highest spiritual authority over the earth. The Father held both titles in the old testament. But God the Father turned over the title of Lord to Jesus in the new testament. Not LORD, but Lord.

Ha that is a comfort shows how ONE the two are...I mean the LORD claims it is HIS Sabbath and rests Himself on it to be refreshed...He went on to remind HIS people who had forgotten it to Remember it...after six days of work that is lest people forget to do that as well and just lay about resting or what not...

Yup real comfort knowing the LORD gave to His His day to signify them His and make them sanctified and apart from the other his...ya know, Satan...

Lord of the Sabbath affirmed His still have a Sabbath keeping and modeled it for all to see how and when His do what and why they do...as He did...

So what again do you choose to do? Not what He did and commanded His to do?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ha that is a comfort shows how ONE the two are...I mean the LORD claims it is HIS Sabbath and rests Himself on it to be refreshed...He went on to remind HIS people who had forgotten it to Remember it...after six days of work that is lest people forget to do that as well and just lay about resting or what not...

Yup real comfort knowing the LORD gave to His His day to signify them His and make them sanctified and apart from the other his...ya know, Satan...

Lord of the Sabbath affirmed His still have a Sabbath keeping and modeled it for all to see how and when His do what and why they do...as He did...

So what again do you choose to do? Not what He did and commanded His to do?

I said
I believe you when you said muslims dispise anyone who doesn't keep the Sabbath. You have proven that.