Sabbath

God's Truth

Sabbath is anything but this worldly...the world prior this yes...the one to come certainly...

I have no idea what you just said.

yup...see you got it? Paul says it still is pointing to good things to come like Sabbaths in that world to come...paradise...

It’s a shadow. Jesus is the good that came. I am seated in the Light.

He also said He was a door, a path, a grape vine...there are plenty of shadows in light as any solid object casts a shadow and reveals the source of light...His light is to reveal His work to be done not to sunbathe or bang about like moths...

He came and is not a shadow and he does not need to teach with shadows. He is the Teacher.

nice imagery...however there is still work for six days...and you will hear Him say DO AS I DID...AS MY FATHER DOES
Obey the Word and believe the Sabbath is a Shadow and that Jesus says something greater than a shadow is here.

You don't think after about the 2-3 time He would have known better than heal on the sabbath? I mean Pharisees and teachers of the Law sat in Moses' seat and the temple still stood...they would have arrested and killed dontcha know

Well He did and provoked them anyway...on the Sabbath to steal back the sabbath from what they had made of it...

He did not do it to provoke them!

Nope, Paul did Jesus made an example of how to keep it...I believe and obey Him...His way

and why should they pray that the fleeing not happen on the sabbath? Because when you are running for your life anxious to live etc...it's really not resting is it? So well that breaks the Sabbath...

Admit it is not a prayer for the Sabbath.

LOL...so wait the Old covenant was abolished and now the New covenant was finished?

Jesus fulfilled the old law and the prophets.

So you mean Finished as in being written and then signed and sealed...and there is NOTHING ABOUT SABBATH DESTROYED...is why after the new covenant age began Sabbath was still kept even to 325 years later when another one like you but with much more power made another way to worship official for the church...

I explained it to you many times.

Ummm ok so He warned they would be killed so well why worry about that? The earthly temple is there another one?

You are arguing against Jesus.
Yes of course...built for a Law...the Law is not for it...the Law was prior the Temple and still remains...written in us the new temples of His LAW not His SONS Law written in our hearts and minds...

Yours being 9/10 of what is written in mine...

You are sinning against the Word of God who says it is a shadow and not to judge anyone according to it.

Might by why the made it a point to guarantee rest from a world of work and strife to come...and not tack Sabbath on like an afterthought or plan B

You are arguing against why God did something.

Pagan days...

YOU SLANDER GOD WHO DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR HIS PEOPLE WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST FOR THEM...

And guess what? you would have Him give weak and meagerly things...WOW...SATAN CHEERS YOU YOURS

You are the one doing Satan’s job. You are falsely judging and trying to defile me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea what you just said.

It’s a shadow. Jesus is the good that came. I am seated in the Light.

He came and is not a shadow and he does not need to teach with shadows. He is the Teacher.

Obey the Word and believe the Sabbath is a Shadow and that Jesus says something greater than a shadow is here.

He did not do it to provoke them!

Admit it is not a prayer for the Sabbath.

Jesus fulfilled the old law and the prophets.

I explained it to you many times.

You are arguing against Jesus.

You are sinning against the Word of God who says it is a shadow and not to judge anyone according to it.

You are arguing against why God did something.

You are the one doing Satan’s job. You are falsely judging and trying to defile me.

I said
lol You can have him if you want him.

Tnkrbl123!

I was just reading this post and all I can think of is woah! This really sounds like hate speech and is super in appropriate. The way you are you referring to Muslims here sounds really hateful and because I am a Christian woman I have to say that we are ALL made in the image of God, made to show love to all of humanity and to try to show people of other religions the LOVE and the LIGHT of our Savior and in a way that brings glory to the Father.
Matthew 5:14-16
"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven"
And so we should never degrade anyone by using hateful speech like this because all it does it put a stain on the name of God and brings hurt and pain to people which does not bring glory to our God. Just please keep that in mind.
Things can get heated when discussing the Bible but we need to practice time self discipline in the way we communicate because open, respectful discussion in the only way for everyone to heard and for others to see and understand your point.
Bless you and may you be merciful and a peacemaker.
"Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God."
Matthew 5:7-9

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lolol A Christian warns others a few times, and then rejects them. You muslim nag harass torment, because you despise anyone who doesn't keep the Sabbath. You muslim must lead a torchered life trying to get people to do what you want.

Titus 3:10
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
(NKJ)

I was just reading this post and all I can think of is woah! This really sounds like hate speech and is super in appropriate. The way you are you referring to Muslims here sounds really hateful and because I am a Christian woman I have to say that we are ALL made in the image of God, made to show love to all of humanity and to try to show people of other religions the LOVE and the LIGHT of our Savior and in a way that brings glory to the Father.
"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven"
And so we should never degrade anyone by using hateful speech like this because all it does it put a stain on the name of God and brings hurt and pain to people which does not bring glory to our God. Just please keep that in mind.
Things can get heated when discussing the Bible but we need to practice time self discipline in the way we communicate because open, respectful discussion in the only way for everyone to heard and for others to see and understand your point.
for they will see God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
for they will see God.

I said
You didn't say who you were addressing. But muslim isn't a bad word. Unless a muslim is poseing as a Christian. In that case it would be a sin full of deception. And what does the Lord tell us to do about someone like that.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
You are an intellectual idiot. If you think your nagging can affect a born again Christian.
The problem with the carnal mind and the intellect.

Also, I can see that you are very passionate and full of zeal for our Lord and that is a beautiful thing! :)
But it's a bit off putting to read a person who lives the Lord and respects the Bible so much to call somebody an idiot. It's sad because we should be building each other up with encouragement and love and not breaking each other down and calling names. Especially when Jesus explicitly addresses this word and telling us not to. As I am sure you know that in Matthew 5:22 it tells us...
"But I say to you that if you are angry with a brother or sister, you will be liable to judgment; and if you insult a brother or sister, you will be liable to the council; and if you say, ‘You fool,’ you will be liable to the hell of fire"
You fool, or you idiot is unacceptable in the eyes of the Lord because it is not a way of lovingly communicating with a brother or sister.
Just food for thought my brother
Do not loose your passion just your name calling :)

Tnkrbl123!

It was my first ever post on here so I posted again giving you the quote that as a reader I found in appropriate and close to hate speech about Muslims. It's where you said this..
" Originally Posted by Squeaky
I said
lolol A Christian warns others a few times, and then rejects them. You muslim nag harass torment, because you despise anyone who doesn't keep the Sabbath. You muslim must lead a torchered life trying to get people to do what you"

As a human who loves all humans no matter what religion they are it sounds like hate speech. And it probably was not your intention but it is something to be mindful of for your future posts.
Bless you

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It was my first ever post on here so I posted again giving you the quote that as a reader I found in appropriate and close to hate speech about Muslims. It's where you said this..
" Originally Posted by Squeaky
I said
lolol A Christian warns others a few times, and then rejects them. You muslim nag harass torment, because you despise anyone who doesn't keep the Sabbath. You muslim must lead a torchered life trying to get people to do what you"

As a human who loves all humans no matter what religion they are it sounds like hate speech. And it probably was not your intention but it is something to be mindful of for your future posts.
Bless you

I said
I think if you will go back to the OP and start there you will see why and all your questions will be answered.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
I think if you will go back to the OP and start there you will see why and all your questions will be answered.

I have read your old posts and what I am communicating to you with love as my brother is that you end to soften the way you communicate with others or you will be misunderstood and offend some when you don't mean to or need to. I am always open to constructive criticism because it is good to have an outside perspective in order to improve my life as a Christian and always grow. So I am doing the same for you because I am trying to be a great sister. So you can take my outside eyes and try to take it to improve or you can cast my loving consideration aside it is your choice. :) I know that you will reach more hearts if you do not use what some may see as hateful or offensive speech. It will only help bring glory to God the more people you reach with loving, corrective words.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have read your old posts and what I am communicating to you with love as my brother is that you end to soften the way you communicate with others or you will be misunderstood and offend some when you don't mean to or need to. I am always open to constructive criticism because it is good to have an outside perspective in order to improve my life as a Christian and always grow. So I am doing the same for you because I am trying to be a great sister. So you can take my outside eyes and try to take it to improve or you can cast my loving consideration aside it is your choice. :) I know that you will reach more hearts if you do not use what some may see as hateful or offensive speech. It will only help bring glory to God the more people you reach with loving, corrective words.

I said
Oh I agree with you. But you need to be sure the one helping you is a true Christian. The one I'm dealing with on this thread will not claim he is a Christian or a Jew. So I became cautious. He tells me I should go by what Jesus says, but that I should go by the old testament.

clefty

for they will see God.

Hey welcome to the forum.

Thanks for landing on Squeaky's Sabbath thread first.

You provide great counsel and will seem a breath of fresh air here...

Apologies for the clutter of the place and flying plates of it all...

I hope you find it more hospital as you warm up to the charm of a family...at thanksgiving during the elections lol...

Yes there are thrown elbows fouls and sharp tongues at times as the game intensifies and I will appreciate your advise as how best to usher some of these that would wish to exchange values out of the temple if you know what I mean...

Anyways...Squeaky is just attempting to slander me as he thinks I am a non Christian or Jew or Muslim and part of his charm is trying to see which stone he hurls next...

ok so well... welcome to the family up in here at TOL...hope you wore the full armor and know your sword...and when it's use is to heal...

May He bless and lead...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hey welcome to the forum.

Thanks for landing on Squeaky's Sabbath thread first.

You provide great counsel and will seem a breath of fresh air here...

Apologies for the clutter of the place and flying plates of it all...

I hope you find it more hospital as you warm up to the charm of a family...at thanksgiving during the elections lol...

Yes there are thrown elbows fouls and sharp tongues at times as the game intensifies and I will appreciate your advise as how best to usher some of these that would wish to exchange values out of the temple if you know what I mean...

Anyways...Squeaky is just attempting to slander me as he thinks I am a non Christian or Jew or Muslim and part of his charm is trying to see which stone he hurls next...

ok so well... welcome to the family up in here at TOL...hope you wore the full armor and know your sword...and when it's use is to heal...

May He bless and lead...

I said
lolol It would be easy to put an end to the dispute. Just say you are a Christian point blank. And you are not a muslim.

clefty

I said
lolol It would be easy to put an end to the dispute. Just say you are a Christian point blank. And you are not a muslim.

Calling myself a Christian ends no dispute...

Judge my fruits...by them you should know is what He said...

His follow Him and do as He did they don't just call themselves something and do contrary to what He did...and asked them to do...

So feel free to label me as you wish...you seem to like to judge people anyways...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Calling myself a Christian ends no dispute...

Judge my fruits...by them you should know is what He said...

His follow Him and do as He did they don't just call themselves something and do contrary to what He did...and asked them to do...

So feel free to label me as you wish...you seem to like to judge people anyways...

I said
lol I have judged your fruits and they suck. You keep proving you are a muslim here to deceive.
Jesus nor His followers ever nagged anyone the way you do. Jesus nor His followers never used the guile that you have used.

The Christians on this board say their Christians, the Jews say their Jews.
The muslim sneak in and will not claim their religion, so they can cause havoc, and deception.

clefty

I said
lol I have judged your fruits and they suck. You keep proving you are a muslim here to deceive.
Jesus nor His followers ever nagged anyone the way you do. Jesus nor His followers never used the guile that you have used.

The Christians on this board say their Christians, the Jews say their Jews.
The muslim sneak in and will not claim their religion, so they can cause havoc, and deception.

Maybe the Spirit knows you are extra special just extra difficult soil...I am sent to water and tend after seed is planted...Spirit will help you grow is why He keeps you coming back for pruning and more water of Life...

balut55

There will be no confusion once we head down that road. The true Christians won't deny Jesus when it is time. The false religious Christians that are married to the state and not Jesus will succumb and g into the NWO. In the meantime we need to learn
From each other and help people to understand truth. There is only one way to do that and it's through God's word. Jesus is king. Read the Bible. (If you are rapture guys it time you figured out that revelations 20:4 is the only way to get to heaven. Free will is given to us to the very end. You have the free will to deny Jesus if you do choose.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Religious Christians don't get it. Jesus is king.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Maybe the Spirit knows you are extra special just extra difficult soil...I am sent to water and tend after seed is planted...Spirit will help you grow is why He keeps you coming back for pruning and more water of Life...

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God

I said
don't try to push that heresy on Jesus He knows better. Jesus said the Father is the ONLY true God.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
don't try to push that heresy on Jesus He knows better. Jesus said the Father is the ONLY true God.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

oh dear beloved brother, please understand and give careful consideration that Jesus is in fact God and I am in fact a Christian woman with love for the Word and for my brothers and sisters. 0lease take the time to pray and then read the gospel of john and you will see that scripture and Jesus Himself claimed and is indeed God. and if you cannot come to peace with that at this time please understand the reasons that others who are true brothers and sisters truly believe and know that Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit are God. All the same God. if you cannot accept it if you read John's eyewitness gospel account why others believe that. here are some more specific scriptures from the gospel of John but there are many more throughout the Bible.
John 1:1-3
10:30-33
9:35-38
20:28

grace and peace to you